Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jokergeist

I present to you: The Battle of the Legends

No Caption Provided

Pharaoh Atem, the King of Games himself.

Yakari, the smartest student at Yōkai Academy.

Luke Skywalker, the Grand Master of the New Jedi Order.

---

The Doctor, the Universe's Greatest Defender.

Jim Raynor, captain of the Hyperion, and hero of StarCraft.

Lelouch Lamperouge, the Eleventh Prince of the Holy Britannian Empire

---

What do these people have in common? They're all... Legends. Heroes. Symbols.

And today these heroes will unite together in alliance, and face off in the Battle of the Legends. This is a fight you do not want to miss.

No Caption Provided
Riverwoods Village, with it's regular inhabitants
Riverwoods Village, with it's regular inhabitants
  • Teams get a week to practice their teamwork.
  • Both get photographs of the opposing team's members.
  • Given 10 minutes of prep on battlefield before start (coordination, battle-planning, exchange gear, set up ambushes, etc.)
  • In-Character
  • Fight to the death

@dccomicsrule2011King of Games starts at Blue

@dratini1331Prep School starts at Red

The Teams

@dccomicsrule2011

King Of Games

VS

@dratini1331

Prep School

• The Doctor - Sonic Screwdriver, TARDIS (use as a giant tote bag)
  • Jim Raynor - C14 Gauss Rifle, Stim Packs, standard battlesuit, rifle w/ perpetrator rounds, and Shrapnel Grenades
  • Lelouch Lamperouge - eye contacts
Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokergeist: Awesome ^_^ Except I have one question, are there guards in town? and who all is in the town exactly, just normal Riverwood?

Cause the guards will all aggro Charizard cause he's a dragon =P

@dccomicsrule2011: Do you want to start?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@dratini1331: You can start it off I'm better at debunking then starting. Good luck btw....because your going to need it =P

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: Oh dude you have no idea. Are Pokemon games canon BTW, cause my current plan for winning is to have my guys stand there, wait for yours to show up, then challenge them via the exclamation point power to freeze all time. Then, you have no pokemon and thus White out =P (or black out if you played to original games =P) lol, give a little bit to do some chores, also, how familiar are you with my characters, because I don't wanna waste your time with information you already know <3

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: To be honest I know nothing about about any of the characters your using =(

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: w00t time to totally lie to your face! Lol JK, but i'll start from the beginning ^_^ But it may take me a bit, sorry =( I have lot'sof stuff to do today that I didn't expect to have to do (cause I'm bad at time management apparently)

noiseinmyblood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see The Doctor soloing this, using the power of Timey-Whimey, in under an hour (minus time for commercials).

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Dratini1331

@noiseinmyblood: Maybe, Maybe not. I don't think Canon plot shields can be use din tourneys. WElcome to Vine BTW ^_^

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dratini1331

Let's Get This FaceRoll Started!

Alright, Let me go over some of the Basics of the Characters and Equipement

TheDoctor!

The Doctor is a Time Lord form the planet Galifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous. He is known amongst the stars by many names and descriptors. To the good guys, he's and angel or a hero, to the bad, well, you get the idea. He's so good at what he does, even the mighty Dalek Empire fears him as "The Predator" or "The Oncoming Storm". He's taken on huge armies and is capable of turning away entire fleets at the mere mention of his name:

Loading Video...

Jim Raynor!

Captain of the Hyperion, Leader of the Rebellion, and arch rival to both Arcturus Mengsk and the Queen of Blades. He's an elite space marine of the Lore of Starcraft. His military prowess is legendary and his feats abundant. He's shown himself capable of stopping the super advanced Protoss, and swarms of Zerg. Jim Raynor was chosen as the elite soldier to lead the Battle of Char, where the Terrans finally brought down Kerrigan and the Zerg.

Lelouch Vi Britannia!

The eleventh prince of the Britannian Empire, and 99th Emperor of said Empire, Lelouch Vi Britannia is a pehnomenal military leader and one of the greatest tacticians his world has ever seen (though, he may plausibly be the single worst chess player in any Anime ever). Lelouch's planning allows him to take on vastly superior forces, including the UN forces and the Damocles (which has the capability of the Flea warhead).

Loading Video...

Equipement

The sonic screwdriver is a plot device. It does whatever it's needed to do: scan anything, pick locks, project holograms, hack computers, etc. It doesn't work on wood though, so there's one of the many flaws.

The TARDIS is my personal carry all of things and general gadgetry. It is massive, and has lots of stuffs :3 But mostly just parts that really won't come into play here since I don't have full knowledge (I WANTED THAT BAG!!! CURSES!)

Jim Raynor's weapons though, you're gonna need something special for his weaponry. the C14 Gauss Rifle fires an 8mm Hypersonic Spike capable of punching through the heavily armored Zerg Carapaces and the Psionic Protoss Shields. Think a blaster bolt, only several times faster and more destructive. Also, it's fully automatic.

The MkIV Penetrator round is an explosive tipped Hypersonic slug that is capable of punching even more holes through things. Think Bigger Gauss Rifle, with a few pounds of C4 on the end. Blocking that with a light saber will blow luke's Arms clean off >:) And I don't think Atem or Yukari have bullet dodging feats.

And now I'm kicking myself because I forgot his Chrono-Rift device =( I knew I had something against Speed Blitzing, Doh! If you'd allow it, I'd love to have it from @jokergeist, but If @dccomicsrule2011 doesn't allow it, then no harm no foul ^_^

The Shrapnel Grenades. They're grenades, but stupid powerful. Not sure if these really need much explaining.

Raynor's Suit has shown Capable of tanking hits from Gauss Rifles, grenades, Psi-Blades, and several other things.

Eye-Contacts: Lelouch's Power, the Geass of Kings forces anyone who looks into his eyes to obey his commands. The problem is that towards the EoS, he can't turn that power off, so he has to wear contacts to not cause problems. Thus, he has contacts on, but he can remove them in under a second, much to the confusion of anyone who has ever worn contacts.

How you'll be getting School'd

Alright! So first things first, Lelouch will use his powers to procure guard uniforms. This will allow me to sneak around town undetected and bypass your team's knowledge of faces. Lelouch and the Doctor will be the ones in the guard uniform.

While that's going on, jimmy and Lucario will be planting Explosives around the town, but deep enough so that they're only concussive and smoke grenades. (they're still in character =P). They do keep enough to be used on the fly if necessary.

From here, Jimmy will be setting up in a sniping position, and Lulouch and the Doctor will infiltrate the town as regular guards to find your team. Your move!

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jokergeist
@dratini1331 said:

Are Pokemon games canon BTW, cause my current plan for winning is to have my guys stand there, wait for yours to show up, then challenge them via the exclamation point power to freeze all time. Then, you have no pokemon and thus White out =P (or black out if you played to original games =P)

LOL That would be awesome! But here's my response: OF COURSE NOT YOU TWERP!! XD

I mean I guess the games are canon, but the game mechanics don't apply here! Otherwise you could simply enter Mario and have him jump on his opponents, killing them instantly.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And now I'm kicking myself because I forgot his Chrono-Rift device =( I knew I had something against Speed Blitzing, Doh! If you'd allow it, I'd love to have it from @jokergeist, but If @dccomicsrule2011 doesn't allow it, then no harm no foul ^_^

Nope, it's your fault for forgetting! Too late to change gear in the middle of the match! :P

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokergeist: That's fair =P But the town has it's regular in habitants, so I can continue with prep! Thanks JG <3

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Dratini1331

@dccomicsrule2011: Ah, something I forgot in prep. The Doctor will be using the Sonic Screwdriver to amp up the Gauss Rifle and Penetrator to greater speeds =P

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@dratini1331

Okay it's time to get this stomp, no I mean titanic bout rolling. =P

For those who may not be familiar with my team here is a run down.

Pharaoh Atem

is an ancient Egyptian Pharaoh who sealed his soul within the Millennium Puzzle in order to seal Zorc Necrophades is soul took on the identity of Dark Yugi, which resided in the body of his future incarnation Yugi Muto, after Yugi solved the Millennium Puzzle.

Yukari Sendo

is a self-proclaimed genius and the smartest student at Yōkai Academy, despite being the youngest. As a witch, Yukari can cast various spells through her heart-shaped magic wand, her motif usually revolving around tarot cards and washtubs. She can also use her wand to manipulate various objects and use them as weapons.

Luke Skywalker

is a legendary war hero and Jedi who helped defeat the Galactic Empire in the Galactic Civil War and helped found the New Republic, as well as the New Jedi Order. He is the most powerful Jedi to ever exist and is easily one of the greatest.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Dratini1331

@dccomicsrule2011: LOL. This is gonna be getting me embarrassed, but I can't just let you win that easily =P So, do you want me to start the actual motion? and I wasn't sure if you caught the prep part of mine that I had edited >.<

If the answer is yes (I'm assuming it is, since you enjoy debunking so much) here's my basic strategy:

Plan A-section 1: Black Saber Lightning Heracross

So here's the plan. My guys sneak in as guards will good ol' Jimmy is up in a sniper spot. On top of one of the guard posts. From here, he has full vantage points of the streets. Lelouch releases Charizard, who is close enough to a dragon, and thus, everyone will either run inside of attack him. his only orders are to circle above and incite terror.

From here, we can use the distraction to make my guys look like normal guards, helping the evacuation. In reality, they'll be checking the faces of everyone they see for your guys. If any of my team spots them, the charizard will be order to fire at them/the concussive explosives will be triggered. A kindly guard runs over and checks on your team. Unfortunately for them, this kindly guard is Lelouch, who mind controls them with Geass, and causes them to kill themselves.

Black Saber Lightning Heracross is now 1-0. <3 Your turn to do what you do best XP

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: Okay lets get this party started....

Equipment:

Luke Skywalker

will have his Lightsaber,which is a sword made of pure plasma and energy. Lightsabers have been shown to be able to cut through virtually anything the the Star Wars Universe (with a few exceptions of course). Contrary to popular belief,Lightsabers does not cut with heat,it is just one of it's many energy outputs.

I'm giving the Sword Of Protection

Yukari Sendo

Gets her magical Wand that allows her to cast her spells and summon various objects. She gets the Sword Of The Sword of Gryffindor.

Atem

Will have his Millennium Puzzle which grants him various abilities such as illusions,probability manipulation, low level reality warping, etc.

He will have the Sword Of Omens

The Plan

Firstly I will use Lukes Skywalker to scan the area, While scanning the are Luke will use his telepathy to scan the minds of the inhabitants:

He Luke scans the minds of 40 to 50 people

Luke opened himself to listen through the Force. A babble surrounded him, the textures of forty or fifty nervous minds. Narrowing his focus, he reached straight across the chamber toward a massive repulsor chair, all gold and purples except for two banks of controls on the armrests. Wilek Nereus must have caught a faster shuttle. He sat there already, with his double-mindedness coming through as strongly as ever. Luke let his attention drift leftward, observing the senators’ reactions to Leia. He sensed curiosity tinged with hostility, but a dark undercurrent of fear also pervaded the chamber. This world was under attack.

--Taken from The Truce at Bakura

Luke telepathy has also been able to control the mind of an imperial officer that was on the other side of the the facility (showing great range and power)

No Caption Provided

When my Luke locates your team via telepathy,that is when my team will move out.

Now for the Debunking:

@dratini1331 said:

Jim Raynor's weapons though, you're gonna need something special for his weaponry.

Good thing I do.

the C14 Gauss Rifle fires an 8mm Hypersonic Spike capable of punching through the heavily armored Zerg Carapaces and the Psionic Protoss Shields.Think a blaster bolt, only several times faster and more destructive. Also, it's fully automatic.

Hmm Interesting It's not like Yukari-san can't block it with giant slugs or anything like that.......Sike =P

Scans from Right to left

Or Atem could just use Dark Magician to send the Bullets right back at the shooter >=D

Or Luke could have the Sword Of Protection turn into a shield:

Loading Video...

Skip to 6:15

Or Luke could just use his Lightsaber to deflect them.

You may "say wait a minutes these guys are not fast enough to react" But they are here we have Yukari casually dodging:

Here Luke Skywalker see's a Tie Fighter (moving at sub-light speeds in slowmotion!)

Luke sees TIE Fighters which are flying at sublight speeds in slow motion.:

Luke reached out. The Force was here, as it was everywhere, and it was no harder to touch deep in space than it was in the swamps on Dagobah. He let it fill him. The TIE fighters suddenly seemed to be moving slower. Luke’s hands flew over the controls; he moved the stick with sharp and precise movements. Swung to his starboard and lit the lasers, double-tapped the fire button.
Lines of fire lanced out and shattered one, two of the four TIE fighters. The explosion spat a hard spray of wreckage at him as Luke looped away. Shards of the destroyed TIEs sleeted against the X-wing’s transparisteel canopy, a meal and plastic hail.

--Taken from

Shadows of the Empire

Here he moves faster the the eye could see:

He moved faster than S’ybll could keep track of him, and jumped over and behind a fragment of a broken lintel.

--Taken from A New Hope: The Life of Luke Skywalker

Here Luke deflects fire from a dozen shooters:

When a man comes at you with a blaster spewing, you don't stand there asking stupid questions. Luke snatched his lightsaber from his belt, lit it, and whipped it up in a right inward block as he slid to the side. A blaster bolt splashed from the blade in a shower of red and orange sparks. The air stank suddenly of ozone. The techs were unarmed, and Luke saw two of them take hits and go down. The others scrambled for cover.

Koth Melan produced a small weapon and returned fire, hitting the lead attacker right between the eyes. The attacker fell backward. There were more behind him, boiling through the shattered doorway. Luke leaped forward, circled his lightsaber into a horizontal slash, and took down the next man through the door. Melan fired. The bolt sizzled past Luke's left ear and hit the third man incoming.

Beyond that, Luke saw, there were at least a dozen more shooters crowding toward the doorway. Maybe more. It wasn't as if he had time to do a precise count here—

More energy beams cooked the air, scorching past Luke and spearing computer consoles and technicians alike.

"Too many of them!" Melan yelled. "This way!"

Luke wove a curtain of hard light with his blade, deflecting blaster bolts and driving the attackers back temporarily.

--Taken from Shadows of the Empire

As for Atem he has some decent reaction time himself

He he moves out of the way from getting stabbed,showing great reaction:

Here he reflects a dice thrown at high speeds (note how the dice is inches from his face before he react)

And besides Atem will have the DM shield him from any incoming gunfire.

The MkIV Penetrator round is an explosive tipped Hypersonic slug that is capable of punching even more holes through things. Think Bigger Gauss Rifle, with a few pounds of C4 on the end. Blocking that with a light saber will blow luke's Arms clean off >:)

Hehe it's a good thing lesser Force sensitives has been able to block fire from AT-ST's So I do not see why Luke can't deflect it. He can also use Force deflection to deflect it away,it has been used to temporarily deflect force Lighting from Palpatine so I do not see why it won't be able to deflect said gunfire:

Palpatine raised his spidery arms toward Luke: blinding white bolts of energy coruscated from his fingers, shot across the room like sorcerous lightning, and tore through the boy’s insides, looking for ground. The young Jedi was all at once confounded and in agony—he’d never heard of such a power, such a corruption of the Force, let alone experienced it. But if it was Force-generated, it could be Force-repelled. Luke raised his arms to deflect the bolts. Initially, he was successful—the lightning rebounded from his touch, harmlessly into the walls. Soon, though, the shocks came with such speed and power, they coursed over and into him, and he could only shrink before them, convulsed with pain, his knees buckling, his powers at ebb.

--Taken from Return of the Jedi

And I don't think Atem or Yukari have bullet dodging feats.

Yukari has two bullet dodging/reaction feats (as I have posted them both) while Atem does not,DM would just send them back at Raynor.

Raynor's Suit has shown Capable of tanking hits from Gauss Rifles, grenades, Psi-Blades, and several other things.

Hmmm I don't see him tanking several blows from Luke's Lightsaber,which he could throw at him from a far distance away:

Luke flung the saber in a long spinning arc. The big brown Ssi-ruu fell headless as the saber spun back into Luke's hand.

--Taken from The Truce at Bakura

Or several shots from the Dark Magician,who was able to punch holes through a thick pyramid ceiling with his magical blast:

But DM does not even have to blast seeing as how he could send his own bullets back at him.

Eye-Contacts: Lelouch's Power, the Geass of Kings forces anyone who looks into his eyes to obey his commands.

So it's a form of hypnosis? Because Luke has not only resisted that type of thing,he has also been able to undo those kind of effects on others:

Luke resists the effects of Bluescale's hypnotic eye.

“Back,” Luke ordered. The alien’s head turned. A deep black eye focused in his direction, and the nose-tongues flicked toward him. He channeled Force energy into his words. “Get away from her.” The eye seemed to swirl like a dark storm, beckoning for attention, sucking at his will. Unquestionably this one, or another like him, kept Dev Sibwarra leashed.

--Taken from

The Truce at Bakura

Luke undoes Dev's brainwashing and restores his memories.

Now

, urged his inner sense. He reached deep into the Force and felt for the hypnotic control that twisted Dev Sibwarra to the aliens’ will. The shadow of something enormous darkened most of Dev’s memories. The boy had tremendous strength in the Force, though. Luke wrapped his will around the dark, roiling blockage and blasted it with light. Dev tottered backward against another table. In an instant, his mind had flooded with horrific recollections. His anger coalesced, small and stunted but as fierce as a P’w’eck invasion army. Disoriented, he blinked. The monstrous Skywalker had suddenly become fellow human. He didn’t feel depressed, just furious. He couldn’t need renewal...unless...
He stared up at Skywalker, who still stood on the tabletop, and caught a glint of keen eyes and the grim set of his chin. Dev strokes hid throbbing, clumsy left hand, remembering how he’d injured it. Firwirrung! His master had bound him with tender loyalty over years of abusive manipulation. Dev opened his eyes wide to the world, forsaking his squint. He’d never felt such agony or regret, yet so glad to be human. Despite everything they had done...had done...he was battered but whole.
“Are you all right?” whistled Bluscale.
A shiver took him. He remembered everything now, including the speech habits he’d picked up during his imprisonment. “I’m all right. Are you, Elder?”
“Tell the Jedi to hurry along with us. Promise anything.”
Realization flashed through him: The Ssi-ruuk meant to reduce humankind to breeding animals and energy sources. They would lie, ill, torture, and maim to achieve domination. They deserved nothing but hatred. Luke Skywalker called down from the tabletop, “Hate is of the dark side. Don’t give into it.”
Had the Jedi plunged him through depression into total release?
“What?” asked Master Firwirrung. “What is he saying to you?”
Confused, Dev answered automatically. “He apologized for killing one of our kind, Master.”
“Tell him to precede us outside. He must hurry.”
Dev looked back up. In human speech, he said, “They want you to—“ A piercing siren echoed through the cantina. Abruptly Dev remembered the most terrible moment of his childhood, a civil defense scramble alarm. Invasion under way. He snapped back to the present and started at his masters, stricken. Had Admiral Ivpikkis attacked the orbiting ships after all? He’d promised that the Ssi-ruuk would withdraw if Skywalker came with them. One more link in their twisted chain of lies!

--Taken from

The Truce at Bakura

The problem is that towards the EoS, he can't turn that power off, so he has to wear contacts to not cause problems. Thus, he has contacts on, but he can remove them in under a second, much to the confusion of anyone who has ever worn contacts.

Okay.

I will get to the rest of the stuff later.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Dratini1331

@dccomicsrule2011: Alright! Let's go!

Hmm Interesting It's not like Yukari-san can't block it with giant slugs or anything like that.......Sike =P

That's not gonna fly for ya! These rounds are capable of taking out things much tougher than those slugs, and are much faster than traditional bullets. If it can kill something like this:

The penetrator 1-shots it
The penetrator 1-shots it

I'm sure it takes out the snails easy. not to mention that the rounds form Raynors gun are base line Hypersonic, and amped by the plot powers of the screwdriver, making them far faster than the average bullet.

Or Atem could just use Dark Magician to send the Bullets right back at the shooter >=D

You may "say wait a minutes these guys are not fast enough to react" But they are here we have Yukari casually dodging:

This is only true if they see them coming! Neither have feats against a sniper. furthermore, the bullets coming out of a Gauss Rifle are in fact faster than your average rifle round, so dodging average bullets do not mean you can get a free pass on dodging Gauss Rifle or MKIV shots.

Hmmm I don't see him tanking several blows from Luke's Lightsaber,which he could throw at him from a far distance away:

Raynor's Armor is Capable of withstanding Psi Blade Assaults, which means it should be capable of fending of a lightsaber style attack for a few hits (not like imperviousness, god no, but like he can live through like 4-8 hits or so, maybe less), as both weapons are extremely similar. Here's an example of a psy blade:

Loading Video...

This also reminds me, 2/3 of raynor's stuff is from the Starcraft Games, do you want me to start posting Screen shots for you? Or what?

So it's a form of hypnosis? Because Luke has not only resisted that type of thing,he has also been able to undo those kind of effects on others:

Geass is not a specified type of effect. It is similar to hypnosis, but it seems ot be more about the power of one's will than psychic abilities. It's also very different from what Luke would have experienced, so there's no reason to suspect he would just smash the ability immediately, though I did suspect this >:)

you see, here's someone else who has broken TP going up against Lelouch:

Loading Video...

Even if she can break other extremely powerful TP (The one she broke was from his father, who was capable of controlling the Thought Elevator), she failed to break Lelouch's.

Even assuming he does, there's a reason Raynor has his rifle. Raynor could pop Luke in the moment of weakness while struggling against Lelouch.

My team all also have feats against TP. Lelouch has also broken the Geass effects and beaten the thought elevator. The Doctor has fought off TP and Hypnosis Multiple times. Raynor's got experience against the Protoss Psionics and the Queen of Blades' TP and TK.

Alright, here's the follow up:

Plan B Section 1: Thunder Dalek Crusher 9000

So here's what happens. If your team goes straight for Raynor, the pairing calls back charizard and releases lucario. If your team splits up, the lelouch and lucario face the grouping with Yukari. The Doctor leaves to meet up with Raynor while carrying the Pikachu and charizard PokeBalls. From this vantage point, the Doctor can assist in securing the sniper spot, while lelouch and lucario run to intercept.

How would my team notice yours? Simple, the Sniper Position. Tactically, snipers are often employed as scouts and and give wide view angles. From the guard towers, Raynor can see the entire town, and anyone not fighting the dragon is immediately going to draw suspicion. Also, they aren't exactly disguised.

Section 2

If your team goes for the parings, they also release Lucario, and Hold position in guard outfits near the other guards, while Raynor keeps his sniper spot. Your team now has to fight all the town guards in addition to my team, a sniper, and Lucario.

PS- Doesn't luke have a ForceShield like thing, I think I remember that from somewhere... Ah, well, W/e. I also totally accept Luke Bullet deflecting, I played Bettlefield a bit back in the day, that $%^& was OP >.<

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Dratini1331

@dccomicsrule2011: Edits complete! Your turn to refute me again (this is my least favorite part lol)

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@dratini1331: I will get to this tomorrow for sure,sorry for the wait, I have been very busy as of late.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Dratini1331
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@dratini1331:

That's not gonna fly for ya! These rounds are capable of taking out things much tougher than those slugs, and are much faster than traditional bullets. If it can kill something like this:

What are the feats for that thing? Just because it looks that way that does not means it is more durable then Yukari's Snail. Those bullets that was being fired were not ordinary bullets either, those bullets were causing far more destruction then normal ones.

This is only true if they see them coming!

They will Luke Skywalker will use Telepathy to seek them out. as I have already shown.

Neither have feats against a sniper. furthermore, the bullets coming out of a Gauss Rifle are in fact faster than your average rifle round, so dodging average bullets do not mean you can get a free pass on dodging Gauss Rifle or MKIV shots.

Well high tiers in the Rosario+ Vampire Universe are typically faster then the human eye can see, So I can't pinpoint for a fact how fast Yukari is. But I do know Yukari also has the Hagane Zatoumushi, which is a Spider summoning that enabled her to block 1000 blades simultaneously:

Now would this suffice enough? I think it should.

As for Dark Magician as Pointed put he could just send the bullets back,seeing as how he was able to deflect Diabonds Lighting attack back at him.

Raynor's Armor is Capable of withstandingRaynor's Armor is Capable of withstanding Psi Blade Assaults, which means it should be capable of fending of a lightsaber style attack for a few hits (not like imperviousness, god no, but like he can live through like 4-8 hits or so, maybe less), as both weapons are extremely similar. Here's an example of a psy blade:

Lightsabers has been able to cut through hulls that can withstand the pressure of million of tons on top of them, they have also been able to deflect fire from AT-AT,Peircing the armor of Fireworms, neuranium (a substance so dense that with close inspection, subtle warps in space and time can be seen exuding from it) etc. I doubt the Psi blade has feats that put them on a Lightsabers level cutting wise.

This also reminds me, 2/3 of raynor's stuff is from the Starcraft Games, do you want me to start posting Screen shots for you? Or what?

That would be helpful.

Geass is not a specified type of effect. It is similar to hypnosis, but it seems ot be more about the power of one's will than psychic abilities. It's also very different from what Luke would have experienced, so there's no reason to suspect he would just smash the ability immediately, though I did suspect this >:)

Hmm I see, if it about will I see Luke having no problem breaking it, he was able to resist Black Holes Induced dream state:

Though he was far from conscious, Luke knew something was wrong. He felt...cold.

Unbelievably cold. He'd been cold before—a couple years earlier, on Hoth, he'd come within a shaved centimeter of freezing to death before Han had found him—but this was different. That cold had been a creeping numbness, and weakness, and a growing inability to force his hypothermic muscles to move. This cold, though, froze him without the comfort of numbness. Tiny razor-edged crystals of ice—colder than ice, so cold they burned, cold as liquid air—grew inward through his skin at every pore, becoming hairlines of freeze that crept along his nerves.

And with the cold came silence.

Physical silence, deeper than a living creature can truly experience: not just the absence of external sound, but the absence of all concept of sound. No whisper of breath, no hush of blood coursing through arteries, no faintest beat of his heart. Not even the vaguest sensation of vibration, or pressure, or friction on his skin. But the cold and the silence went deeper than the merely physical. They were in his dreams.

These dreams were glacially slow, actionless, featureless hours of empty staring into empty space, hours becoming years that stretched into numberless millennia, as one by one the stars went out. He could do nothing, for there was nothing to do. Except watch the stars die.

And in their place was left

nothing

. Not even absence. Only him. Floating. Empty of everything. Without thought, without sensation. Forever.

Almost.

His first thought in a million years trickled into his brain over the course of decades

. Sleep. This is the end of everything. Nothing left but sleep.

The second thought, by contrast, followed instantly upon the second.

Wait...somebody else is thinking with my mind.

Which meant he wasn't alone at the end of the universe.

Even in frozen dreams of eternity, the Force was strong with him. He opened himself to the Sleep Thought and drew it into the center of his being, where with the Force to guide and sustain him, he could examine the thought, turn it this way and that like an unfamiliar stone.

It had

weight

, this thought, and texture: like a hunk of volcanic basalt around a uranium core, it was unreasonably dense, and its surface was pebbled, as though it had once been soft and sticky and somebody had rolled it across a field of fine gravel. As he let the Force take his perception into greater and greater focus and detail, he came to understand that each of these pebbles was a

person

—human or near-human, every single one, bound into an aggregate matrix of frozen stone.

As the Force took him deeper, he came to understand that this stone he held was also holding him; even as he turned it in his hand, it also surrounded and enclosed him—that it was a prison for every one of these pebble-lives, and that these imprisoned lives were also imprisoning

him.

He was the stone himself, he discovered: the very matrix of dark frozen stone that bound them all. He trapped them and they trapped him, and neither could let go. They were bound together by the very structure of the universe.

Frozen by the Dark.

And here was another strangeness: Since when did he think of the structure of the universe as capital-D Dark? Even if there might be some trace of truth in that bleak perception, when had he become the kind of man who would surrender to it? If the Dark wanted to drag him into eternal emptiness, it was going to have to fight him for every millimeter.

He started looking for the way out. Which was also, due to the curious paradox inherent in his Force perception, the way

in

. The imaginary thought-stone in his imaginary hand was a metaphor, he understood—even as was the frozen stone he had become—but it was also real on a level deeper than nonimaginary eyes could ever see. He was the stone...and so he did not need to reach out to touch the lives represented by the pebbles. He was touching them already. He only had to pay attention.

But each life-pebble on which he focused gave back no hint of light. No perception even of the human being it represented, only a featureless nonreflective surface like a smoothed and rounded spheroid of powdered graphite. Each one he touched gave back no hope, no purpose, no dream of escape, but instead drew these out from his frozen heart, swallowed them whole, and fed them to the Dark. And the Dark gave up no trace of evidence they had ever existed.

All he got from the pebbles was gentle wordless urging to let himself sleep.

Struggle is futile. The Dark swallows everything in the end.

All his hopes, all his fears, every heroic dream and every tragic reality. Every single distant descendant of everyone who had ever heard of him. All would be gone, leaving not even an echo to hint that they had ever existed. The only answer was sleep. Eternal sleep. Sleep.

Luke thought,

Never.

He had an intuition that was half memory, half guess, and maybe altogether a hint from the Force, because when he again turned that imaginary stone in his imaginary hand, one of those imaginary pebbles of powdered graphite had a crack in it that wasn't imaginary at all. And through that crack, tiny beyond tiny, nanometrically infinitesimal, so small that if it hadn't been imaginary, Luke couldn't have seen it even with the most advanced instruments in the galaxy, shone the very faintest conceivable glimmer…

Of light.

With the Force to guide him, he focused his perception into a similarly nanometric filament. And through that tiny crack of light within the imaginary stone, Luke found the universe.

Focusing his whole self into his Force perception with all his power and every scrap of the mental discipline that Ben and Master Yoda had pounded into him, Luke could send enough of himself along that filament of light that he could see again—dimly, distantly, through waves of bizarre distortion—and what he saw was sleeves.

Voluminous sleeves, draped together as though concealing folded hands...and beyond them, a floor of smooth stone, illuminated by cold, flickering blues, like the light cast by the screen of a holoplayer. He tried to lift his head, to get a look around, but the view didn't change, and he realized that the eyes through which he saw were not his.

With that realization, other perceptions began to flower within his consciousness. He became aware that the floor at which his borrowed eyes were staring was connected with him somehow...that it was not ordinary stone at all, but a curious semicolloidal structure of crystal...that it was, inexplicably, somehow

alive.

That when he set his mind to it, he could feel the life, like a sub-sonic hum can raise a tingle on the skin. But it wasn't on his skin that he felt it, it was

inside his head

...and he felt it because he had crystals of that semicolloidal somehow-living stone

growing

inside his

brain

No—

Not

his

brain.

The crystals grew within the other brain, the one connected to the eyes he was borrowing from outside the universe. This became another subject of contemplation, like his imaginary stone, because like that imaginary stone he was both inside this borrowed brain and outside it, pushing in while looking out. And when he touched those crystals with his attention, he could

hear—no,

feel

—the whisper of despair that had murmured to him at the end of the universe.

Sleep. Struggle is futile. All things end. Existence is an illusion. Only the Dark is real.

He could feel now that the whisper came from outside this borrowed brain, even as his own perception did, and that the crystals somehow picked up this whisper and amplified it, adding this brain's limited Force power to its own, the same as it had done with the other hundreds of brains that Luke could now feel were all linked into this bizarre system. There was somebody out there.

Luke thought,

Blackhole.

And with that thought, he could feel the malignancy that fed this field of Dark: the ancient wheezing cripple entombed within his lifesupport capsule, who poured his bleak malice through a body-wide webwork of this selfsame crystal...

Just like the one growing within Luke's own body.

And with that understanding came power: he set his will upon the web of crystal within his body and allowed the Force to give power to his desire; now he was able to clearly perceive the link between his crystals and those within this borrowed brain. Then, when he willed the head to raise, it did, and when he willed the eyes to take in the room, he saw a stone cavern, dimly lit by waves of blue energy discharge that crawled along the stone walls and ceiling like living things—the same crackling discharge Luke had seen in the Cavern of the Shadow Throne—though this energy did no harm to the people gathered here.

The cavern was filled with Moon Hats. Each and every one among them stood motionless with head lowered, hands folded invisibly within the drape of their sleeves. Each and every one among them faced a large stone pedestal that stood empty in the center of the room. The pedestal was of a single piece with the floor, but not as though it had been carved from it; it looked as if it had grown there, like a tumor. It was about a meter and a half high, and its flat top was roughly the same size and shape as a comfortable single bed. From time to time, with a kind of regularized increase of frequency like the tide coming in, the electric discharge from the walls and ceiling would pause, and shiver in place as though captured between electrodes; then with a painfully bright flash, they would converge upon the stone pedestal and

vanish into its surface.

Luke understood. That's me,

he thought.

That's where I am. Buried alive in solid rock.

This didn't particularly bother him; after spending eternity at the end of the universe, mere death didn't mean much at all. Death was better than what Blackhole was trying to do to him. With him.

As him.

He didn't know if he could save himself, but he might be able to help these people. That would have to be enough. Luke reached out through the crystals with the Force...and found nothing beyond this one lone brain to grasp. Though he could feel them clearly, though he could listen to the whisper of the crystals in their heads, he could find no surface on those crystals that his will could grasp. Exactly like his dream: these were the pebbles of featureless graphite. Nothing there but the Dark.

This one alone had that fissure of light...

In the distant reaches of his memory, he found a lesson of Yoda's, from one long solstice night, deep in the jungle near Dagobah's equator.

When to the Force you truly give yourself, all you do expresses the truth of who you are,

Yoda had said, leaning forward so that the knattik-root campfire painted blue shadows within the deep creases of his ancient face.

Then through you the Force will flow, and guide your hand it will, until the greatest good might come of your smallest gesture.

He'd never really understood that lesson. He'd only tried to live according to the principle...but now there was an image slowly breaching the surface of his consciousness. An image of his own hand, delivering a punch. Just to the right of center, on the forehead of "Lord Shadowspawn." Which had been precisely the impact required to crack the crystalline matrix inside his brain.

A simple act of mercy, born of no other desire than to end a conflict without taking a life, now had become his own lifeline, by which he could draw himself back from the eternal nothing at the end of the universe. He could

feel

his connection now, could sense the control he might exert through this connection; a simple twist or will would seize this body and make it act at his command—he could even, he sensed, send his power with the Force through this body to serve his desire. He could make this man his puppet, and forge his own escape.

Or...

He could abandon his fear, and express the truth of who he was.

For Luke Skywalker, this was not even a choice. Instead of a command, he sent through the link a friendly suggestion.

Hey, Nick,

he sent.

Why don't you wake up?

Somebody had switched on the lights inside Nick's head.

He jerked awake, blinking. His eyes wouldn't focus. "Man...I have been having the

weirdest

dream..."

He tried to rub his eyes, but his hands were tangled in something...what was this, sleeves? Since when did he wear pajamas? Especially pajamas made out of brocade so thick he could have used it as a survival tent on a Karthrexian glacier... And his head hurt, too, and his neck was stiff, because his head had gained a couple of dozen kilos—must have been some serious party, to leave him with

this

bad a hangover—and when he did finally free his hands and rub his eyes and massage his vision back into something resembling working order, he took in his surroundings...and blinked some more.

He was standing in a stone chamber along with about forty other people who were all wearing funny hats and robes just like his, who all stood motionless and silent in a crowd around a big stone pedestal with heads lowered and hands folded inside their sleeves, and he said, "Oh, okay.

That explains it."

It hadn't been a dream.

Okay, sure, a nightmare, maybe—but he was wide awake now and the nightmare was still going on, which meant it was as real as the deep ache in his feet, not to mention his back and his neck. How long had he been standing like this, anyway? Plus there was this knuckle-sized knot of a bruise over his right eye...

Oh,

he thought.

Oh yeah, I remember.

For a long, long moment, he didn't move. He couldn't guess exactly how long he'd have to make his moves from the first instant he attracted Blackhole's attention, but he had a pretty good idea what the old ruskakk's reaction was gonna be: the walls and floor and ceiling of this whole chamber were made of meltmassif.

This was always the problem with Jedi, Nick decided. Whenever there were Jedi around, you ended up in some kind of trouble that nobody in the galaxy could possibly survive. Not even the Jedi himself. And this time, it wasn't even about dying. It was about getting stuck as Blackhole's sock puppet for the rest of his natural life. So what was he supposed to do?

On the other hand, doing nothing sure wouldn't make anything better. He could feel Blackhole inside his head—a cold slimy goo like the trail left behind by a Xerthian hound-slug on a damp autumn day—and he could feel, too, that Blackhole could snatch back control of Nick's arms and legs and brain anytime he felt like it; the only reason Nick had any self-awareness at all was that Blackhole's whole attention was focused on the kid inside the stone slab.

Overall, it looked like both of them were pretty well fragged.

But, y'know,

he reminded himself,

that kid is supposed to be a Skywalker.

Nick had never been superstitious, but there was something about that name. It seemed to carry the promise, or at least the possibility, that the day might be saved in some incomprehensibly improbable fashion. Even if the situation was so clearly hopeless that only a lunatic would even try.

--Taken from Luke Skywalker and the Shadows of Mindor

Even assuming he does, there's a reason Raynor has his rifle. Raynor could pop Luke in the moment of weakness while struggling against Lelouch.

Not before Luke throws his lightsaber through his chest, or DM blast him with a Dark Magic attack Oh and I forgot to mention this before......Unless you have BA you are unable to even see Dark Magician so good look trying to track and invisible target.

My team all also have feats against TP. Lelouch has also broken the Geass effects and beaten the thought elevator. The Doctor has fought off TP and Hypnosis Multiple times. Raynor's got experience against the Protoss Psionics and the Queen of Blades' TP and TK.

That's fine, the only way I was using TP was to locate you anyway.

So here's what happens. If your team goes straight for Raynor, the pairing calls back charizard and releases lucario.

I won't have to go after Raynor.....The Sword Of Protection would do that itself, The weilder of said sword can command it to do whatever they want it to do like when She-Ra commanded it to cut out the whole land around a Lake! I do not even have to get close to take him out and thanks to Luke TP he would be aware of his whereabouts and it's bye-bye Raynor.

As for the Pokemon Luke could possibly take them out via beast control:

Luke left his X-wing parked at the edge of the water and carefully picked his way through the adjoining swamp. A heavy mist hung in layers about him. Jungle steam. A strange insect flew at him from out of a cluster of hanging vines, fluttered madly about his head, and vanished. In the undergrowth, something snarled. Luke concentrated momentarily. The snarling stopped. Luke walked on.

--Taken from Return of the Jedi

If not I'm more then sure they will be taken out by the Dark Magician seeing as they are going to be fighting an invisible foe they have no way of detecting.

Then after that's done it will be Atem,Luke and Yukari vs the Doctor and Lelouch.

Luke could handle Lelouch and the Doctor via TK:

The Guards won't be a problem, Atem can get them with his illusions powers:

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: Oh, right! When do you want to send to voting? It seems others are finishing up, but we don't have much up yet, so I would be fine with delaying a bit for if you want to get more arguments in, just let me know whenever.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: kk, want to do your last post then votes? I've mostly forgotten my own arguments at this point =P

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: Indubitably <3 It'll give us about the same number of posts anyways since I started.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: I finished the rest of my post you can debunk it if you want if not i'm ready for votes.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Upset the natural order! Everyone vote for me!

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I'll give my vote soon.

@jokergeist btw, I believe me and TheTrueBarryAllen are still tied 4-4 in our match.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Dratini1331

@cadencev2: Other than the obvious, can I get reasons why for future reference?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Other than the obvious, can I get reasons why for future reference?

Debating wise you 2 were near even. You both made excellent use of your team abilities. What swayed me was DCCR use of his teams powers and feats to overpower yours. He almost convince me Luke has a potential to near solo by Luke's feats and abilities versatility.

Also Raynor?! Really?! What were you thinking on that drunk?

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: I like SC2 teehee =P I was hoping to somehow get prep, and didn't, but hey, c'est la vie =)

Thanks for the input XD

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@dccomicsrule2011 gets my vote. He really sold me on Lukes abilities, and successfully debunked the sniper strategy. Atem was also a deciding factor.

Close debate, however.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MY compassion for his style of using him and Love of SC Makes me wan't to vote for @dratini1331 BUT

Luke is an insane character and his TP Really sold it for me. So My vote goes to @dccomicsrule2011

Nice Debate guys, Really had me on edge for a little.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized: Haha, thanks for the support and the input ^_^

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers