Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jokergeist

Mayhem in Gotham

Oh-No! The Falcone crime lord has hired Deathstroke, Prometheus, and Cole McGrath to cause mayhem in Gotham City. Batman is currently busy taking care of business at Arkham Island, so right now it's up to Azrael, Cassandra Cain, and Connor Hawke to stop them!

No Caption Provided
Distance from Robinson Park to Burnley: 4 miles
Distance from Robinson Park to Burnley: 4 miles

@calebharaThe Colourfuls starts at Robinson Park

@sync1Team Yoloswag420 starts at Burnley

1. Robinson Park
  2. Midsection between Robinson Park and Burnley
  3. Burnley

Battle Conditions

• Given 1 hour to explore the area. Otherwise, no prep is given.
  • Fight to Death/KO
  • In-Character

The Teams

@calebhara

The Colourfuls

• Deathstroke (New 52)
  • Prometheus
  • Cole McGrath

VS

@sync1

Team Yoloswag420

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@calebhara

I would like some information on your team please.

Also, you can start while you're at it. :D

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry about this, i have been in a baseball tournament for the last week.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry about this, i have been in a baseball tournament for the last week.

It's cool man.

Let's gooo, you can start. I would also like some brief information on your team.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By CalebHara

@sync1: I haven't forgotten, work has been hectic due to the flooding in toronto.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sync1: I haven't forgotten, work has been hectic due to the flooding in toronto.

Do you want me to start? Just to get this thread going?

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By CalebHara

I guess I'll kick this off. Sorry about the wait.

My team

Cole Mcgrath

Prometheus

Deathstroke

My team is a unique balance of precision, finesse, skill and raw power. Two lethal killers, with skill and precision unmatched by most of the DC comic roster, and one outright powerhouse, an absolute machine that can hang with very high level beings. Plain and simple, my team outclasses your team in almost any way that you can imagine.

My Strategy

My team's strategy is perfect. Have you ever seen duck hunting? Dogs flushing birds in order for the hunter to kill them? Well, that it is very similar to my strategy. My team hunts your team. It's duck season.

Open area
Open area

My team moves cohesively into the open area shown just above "Robinson Park" The area in between the two streets. They begin cuashing some shenanigans, they crack open a cold one, and trash the place (bait). Making sure that absolutely everything is visible, Cole, Slade and Prometheus stand in a triangle, the two killers up front, the powerhouse farther back. They now cover every angle. Cole is emitting a constant electric pulse, this gives him immediate feedback, telling him the location of his enemies. It doesn't matter if they are cloaked, or even how stealthy they are, Cole knows where they are.

The Dogs

The Dogs in Duck hunting, flush the birds out into the open. Perfect for a stealthy team like yours. As soon as cole contact "the dogs" on the whereabouts of your team, they are either going to die, or be flushed out into the open. Slade's superhuman speed alone has allowed him to rush a group of armed soldiers, weapons ready, from about 50 feet away. He is so fast that they couldn't even pull a trigger, he was already over there killing them.

No Caption Provided
No one on your team can survive that
No one on your team can survive that

He can dominate your team up close. His tactical mind breaks down thoughts to the point that he has mild precognitive abilites. He has the speed to back it up. He can dance around opponents. He single handedly slaughtered warblade, beat down hawkman, took out the entire ravagers lineup etc. Once Slade gets to them, they are either flushed, or dead.

Prometheus runs at your team, guns blazing. Not just any guns, Vulcan bullets. These things tore through Supergirl, Thus, they will tear through your team.

Consider your selves flushed... or dead
Consider your selves flushed... or dead

Prometheus can also take on anybody on your team up close. He has a weapon that can one-shot an anvil. He has disorienting strobe lights and hypnotizing effects. He doesn't consider cheating cheating. He considers it winning. This is Prometheus's understudy. He stomped Lady freaking Shiva in three moves.

Still don't believe he wins? I give him the Starman now he goes into battle invincible.

The bottom line is, if these two come after your team. They either die, or get:

(Flushed)
(Flushed)

Which leads me to the next part.

The hunter

The hunter has the gun, and the hunter, kills the birds after they are flushed by the dogs. The hunter, is Cole Mcgrath. The Birds, are your team. Cole can rain down attacks from above that can wipe our your entire team swiftly, with no trouble at all. Let me show you some examples. Here, he one shots a creature that took a missile (that levelled 3 apartment buildings indirectly) to the face, and was up on his feet again in seconds.

No Caption Provided
Cole is way cooler than a hunter's shotgun
Cole is way cooler than a hunter's shotgun

So it is fair to say that Cole will have literally no trouble one-shotting anyone on your team.

He should have no problem ripping them apart at all. Here he takes out two helicopters, and more than half a dozen mean (with one attack) in a matter of seconds.

In short

My team chills, cracks open a cold one, waits for your team. They then flush you as soon as Cole finds you. Your teamates either die, or get flushed. if they get flushed, they get obliterated by Cole. Game over either way.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@calebhara:

Okay nice opening. But defeating my team isn't as easy as you think.

My Strategy

Deathstroke.

I'd say Deathstroke is the least of my worries here. I think anyone on my team can take DS. In fact, Azreal has took DS on his own at one point. Not only was he on par with his skill, but he may be stronger and faster than him:

http://imageshack.us/a/img126/5876/feat7aj5.jpghttp://imageshack.us/a/img129/9983/reflexes3al2.jpg

Deathstroke's speed is not a factor at all. I'm going to add Cassandra Cain into this fight. So Azrael AND Cassandra fighting Deathstroke is overkill.

Now, for Prometheus.

Our team dodges bullets on a daily basis.

This is what i think is probably going to happen:

photo GreenArrow129-14.jpghttp://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af203/atlien03/Comicbook%20scans/GreenArrow129-17.jpg

Another thing, is that you won't even be able to tag Azrael.

I'm going to be giving Azrael the Bracelets. Instead of explaining, i better show you what i mean:

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n135/Damoscans/knockaside.jpg

And for Cole McGrath.

I'm going to be giving Azrael the Flame Blast Ring.

Since Azrael has the least morals of the group and is willing to kill, he will definitely one-shot Cole:

http://www.mynetimages.com/7311bf76.jpg

Also, you have to take this into consideration:

We have battlefield advantage

All because you can know where we are, doesn't mean that you necessarily have the edge. Our team knows Gotham, so we will be able to know how to maneuver on the map. Your 1 hour if nothing compared to Cassandra and Azrael's years of experience in Gotham.

Summary:

• DS gets beaten by Cassandra and Azrael pretty fast
  • Connor takes out Prometheus
  • Azrael defeats Cole with the Flame Blast Ring

In fact, Azrael can probably defeat them all if he wanted to. This ring is so powerful, he has the ability to one-shot your entire team. He also has the bracelets. With his bracelets and impressive speed that non of your team can match, he's virtually untaggable here. Given Connor's marksmanship and Cassandra's h2h, gadgets, and battlefield knowledge, it is overkill.

Checkmate.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CalebHara

@sync1:

I'd say Deathstroke is the least of my worries here. I think anyone on my team can take DS. In fact, Azreal has took DS on his own at one point. Not only was he on par with his skill, but he may be stronger and faster than him:

First of all, Azreal was not at all on par with Slade's skill in this fight. I'm not sure if you missed it, but Slade clearly stated that he had "no technique at all" Their skill was not comparable. Their speed, and their strength were the only comparable factors in this battle, but at no time did Azreal ever have the upper hand on Slade. Which leads me to my second point.

I am using the new 52 Deathstroke. The new 52 Slade, is superior to his pre-flashpoint incarnation in almost every way, shape an form imaginable. The only comparable feature, is their skill, which is higher than that of Azreal anyways. Post flashpoint Slade is stronger, faster, smarter, has nigh-indestructible armour, and precognitive abilities. He is simply superior to pre 52 Slade. To add insult to injury, the incarnation of Slade that Azreal is fighting in the scans shown above, is the same guy that lost to Batman in a 3 round fight, and was compltely outmaneuvered by Nightwing.

Deathstroke's speed is not a factor at all. I'm going to add Cassandra Cain into this fight. So Azrael AND Cassandra fighting Deathstroke is overkill.

Not at all. Slade is both faster, and stronger than both of them. His armour won't be punctured by Azreal's sword even while using the flame blade, it probably won't even come close. Cassies blows won't do alot of damage either. Slade's durability with his Nth metal armour is simply too high, and can keep him fighting much longer than Cassie or Azreal. Can either one of them deliver the force of a 50,000+ ton submarine, tossed like a medecine ball with their strikes? I dont think so. I takes more than that to put down Slade.

No Caption Provided
He was up on his feet again within moments
He was up on his feet again within moments

So they can hit him all they want, they aren't really going to have the necessary power/tools needed to put him down. Their only hope is Azreal, if he finds a weak spot he may be able to put Slade down. (I don't see how he will, IIRC he has never shown the skill necessary to do so).

On the other hand, we have Deathstroke, who can easily end the lives of any one of your teammates in one strike. Don't believe me? Let me introduce you to my buddy Warblade. Warblade is immensely powerful and durable. He is bullet proof. Not only that, but he could easily take being bull-rushed into a mountain, crushed/drowned by molten lava, hit with TK blasts, bull-rushed so hard that he cut through rocks, and then ground and pounded. All by freaking Superboy. He seemed to be enjoying himself while he was being beaten down.

10 times as durable as anybody on your team

Guess what happened to my buddy Warblade? He Died :( Decapitated by Slade Wilson himself. Yes sir, he is that strong.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bottom line is, if he can decapitate Warblade, he can effortlessly do the same to anybody on your team. Thus, the fight is not a mismatch at all.

Now, for Prometheus.

Our team dodges bullets on a daily basis.

This is what i think is probably going to happen:

And if Prometheus uses a Vulcan missile? Hawke is screwed. He can't avoid the blast of the missile, which means he dies on impact. It is that powerful. Here, he uses it to one-shot Firestorm and Starfire. Two beings that would solo your team. Easily 10 times a durable too.

He also takes out green lantern o:
He also takes out green lantern o:

Prometheus has been able to take out Jay Garrik using his wrist guns. I doubt that Hawke will be any problem at all.

It seems like in order for the tactic you have posted above to work, Hawke has to get in close. That will without a doubt be his downfall. Prometheus has to skills, and physical prowess of 30 of DC's greatest martial artists downloaded into his brain via. his helmet. This has allowed him to stomp Batman and Lady Shiva handily. If Hawke is one of DC's 30 greatest martial artists, Prometheus has his skill/prowess already downloaded into his mind, along with 30 others. So Hawke loses. If he isn't top 30, he loses anyways.

Batman's skill > Connor Hawke
Batman's skill > Connor Hawke

Another thing, is that you won't even be able to tag Azrael.

I'm going to be giving Azrael the Bracelets. Instead of explaining, i better show you what i mean:

The only person actually using guns here is Prometheus. I would pay to see Azreal try to stop a vulcan bullet with his bracelets. It would be truly priceless.

Kryptonians > Bullet proof bracelets
Kryptonians > Bullet proof bracelets

If he tries to use that tactic, he dies.

I'm going to be giving Azrael the Flame Blast Ring.

Since Azrael has the least morals of the group and is willing to kill, he will definitely one-shot Cole:

Wait... so Azreal will be getting beaten up by Slade.. while attempting to fire at Cole? Hm, he must be quite the mutli-tasker.

The biggest flaw in your strategy

You clearly stated that you are going to engage my two street-level team mates. Which is exactly what i want you to do. I want them to fight, to be distracted, to be flushed. If they are distracted fighting my team, it will make it very easy for Cole to effortlessly one-shot your team. They won't even see it coming. My team fights/flushes your team, and the hunter kills the flushed birds. Your strategy, literally makes your team the Ducks that my team will flush/hunt. Simple as that.

The hunter (Cole) can end your distracted team's lives in one attack.

No Caption Provided

Game over.

Summary:

• DS gets beaten by Cassandra and Azrael pretty fast
  • Connor takes out Prometheus
  • Azrael defeats Cole with the Flame Blast Ring

In fact, Azrael can probably defeat them all if he wanted to. This ring is so powerful, he has the ability to one-shot your entire team. He also has the bracelets. With his bracelets and impressive speed that non of your team can match, he's virtually untaggable here. Given Connor's marksmanship and Cassandra's h2h, gadgets, and battlefield knowledge, it is overkill.

Checkmate.

Great start, but back to the drawing board :) your move

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@calebhara:

It's not just any bracelets. It's WONDER WOMAN'S bracelets. These are a little more powerful than "bulletproof bracelets." I trust that you already know that capabilities of it, but just in case, i'll post them anyway.

These bracelets are impenetrable.

I've showed the feat of Azrael being quick and able to deflect using his wrists. He will have no trouble with Prometheus.

Anyway, you have no counter for Azrael. He is the MVP of my team. He can pretty much solo your team, using the Flame Blast Ring. This ring was able to destroy a mountain. He will have no problem dodging your projectiles/using the bracelets to deflect, then going for the kill.

Also, Azrael is pretty durable with his armor. He was able to tank a 100 lb semtex point blank.

http://imageshack.us/a/img156/6519/durability5od6.jpg

Connor Hawke's skill is on par, if not better than Batman's:

Also, to Nightwing, he's more skilled than Batman is:

http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af203/atlien03/Comicbook%20scans/BrotherhoodoftheFist-part5-GreenArrow13511.jpg

And we have Cassandra who's skill is very impressive as well.

I'd say Azrael's strength matches Deathstroke. He's probably stronger as well.

http://imageshack.us/a/img84/7044/strength4bun5.jpg

In term of PURE h2h fighting, our team has the edge.

Anyway, i still stand by my plan. Azrael can solo your team using the Flame Blast Ring and WW's Bracelets. You, for one, won't be able to tag Azrael. Also, you don't have an answer for the ring that can blow up mountains.

He pretty much one-shots your team.

Connor can stay at a distance and get close if he has to. Explosive arrows will be annoying, wouldn't it?

Cassandra has battlefield knowledge. She can use the map to her advantage.

Summary:

• You don't have a counter to Azrael
  • You're not penetrating Azrael's bracelets.
  • Connor stays at a distance, comes close if he has to.
  • Cassandra uses the map to her advantage (confusion, stealth, etc.)

I know for a fact, you are not tagging Azrael. His speed and dexterity is too great to be able to shoot him with a gun. His bracelets cannot be penetrated.

You also have no counter for the ring. Nothing is stopping him from blowing your team up.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sync1:

It's not just any bracelets. It's WONDER WOMAN'S bracelets. These are a little more powerful than "bulletproof bracelets." I trust that you already know that capabilities of it, but just in case, i'll post them anyway.

Ohhh, ok. I guess Vulcan bullet don't make the cut. Do you know what does make the cut thought? Vulcan missiles, machine gun fire, and basically every single one of Cole's attacks. You act as if he is untouchable, when in reality, he has low-level bullet timing feats. He cannot react to lighting attacks, so say goodbye to that idea. Cole can fry him within mere seconds.

I bet he would never think to block up
I bet he would never think to block up

All i can say is.. have run reacting to that.

Vulcan missiles and machine gun fire are completely out of the question. You have shown me that he can react fast enough to block one or two bullets with an extremely thick bracelet. You act like he is the be all, end all of speed, when in reality, he is somewhat comparable to Batman. Wonder Woman's bracelets only allow him to block a small area, he certainly cannot react to sprayed machine gun fire. Vulcan missile blasts wil kill him on impact, just as the blast KO'ed Firestorm and Starfire, both are wayyyyyy more durable.

He simply isn't fast enough to block this
He simply isn't fast enough to block this

Machine gun fire, or Vulcan missiles, and It's game over for the not-as-fast-as-you-are-making-him-out-to-be Azreal.

Anyway, you have no counter for Azrael. He is the MVP of my team. He can pretty much solo your team, using the Flame Blast Ring. This ring was able to destroy a mountain. He will have no problem dodging your projectiles/using the bracelets to deflect, then going for the kill.

I'm still confused. Is he trying to fight Slade? or getting fried by Cole before he has a chance to shoot him? You haven't clarified that yet.

Also, Azrael is pretty durable with his armor. He was able to tank a 100 lb semtex point blank.

This would be helpful against someone that utilizes weak energy attacks. Unfortunately for Azreal, when Cole lets loose, he hits with the approximate force of a nuclear missile. So, he gets fired none the less. As i have said already, he killed a being that tanked a missile that levelled 3 apartment buildings in one attack.

No Caption Provided
He isn't tanking that
He isn't tanking that

And Vulcan missiles hit with enough force to KO both Firestorm and Starfire. I dare him to try and tank my teams attacks.

Connor Hawke's skill is on par, if not better than Batman's:

No, it isn't the feats don't stack up. However, i have already stated that, if Connor Hawke is one of the 30 best martial artists in DC, he loses. Prometheus has his skill, along with 30 others already downloaded. If he isn't top 30, he loses regardless.

Also, to Nightwing, he's more skilled than Batman is:

That is a completely false statement. In a serious fight, Dick couldn't land a single hit on Bruce. He has been portrayed as more skilled... always. As for the Shiva fight, it is irrelevant for three reasons. One: He didn't beat Shiva, he merely held his own. Two: Bruce has beaten, and stalemated Shiva before. Three: Connor put up a fight against Shiva. Prometheus stomped her in 3 moves.

I'd say Azrael's strength matches Deathstroke. He's probably stronger as well.

Despite all of this. He is constantly being portrayed as Batman's inferior, or his equal.

Deathstroke, or Prometheus will beat him handily.

Anyway, i still stand by my plan. Azrael can solo your team using the Flame Blast Ring and WW's Bracelets. You, for one, won't be able to tag Azrael. Also, you don't have an answer for the ring that can blow up mountains.

I have already stated that he can't block a lot of what my team has to offer, He isn't as fast as you are making him out to be. I do have an answer for a ring that can blow up mountains. Cole's electric pulse allows him to identify his targets before Azreal can even see him. Cole can hit him long before he is in range to use that ring that you rely so heavily upon.

Loading Video...

Skip to 1:00

Cole can magnify his vision. He can pick Azreal off before Azreal can even see him.

Connor can stay at a distance and get close if he has to. Explosive arrows will be annoying, wouldn't it?

Stay at a range all you like. You'll have to deal with Vulcan missiles, bullets, machine gun fire, electrical attacks that his with a Nuke's force, etc. Your explosive arrows look pitiful compared to my team's ranged game.

Cassandra has battlefield knowledge. She can use the map to her advantage.

Tell me how this stops her from getting fried?

I know for a fact, you are not tagging Azrael. His speed and dexterity is too great to be able to shoot him with a gun. His bracelets cannot be penetrated.

He is a low-level bullet timer at best. Have fun with the plethora of things that he can't block.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ohhh, ok. I guess Vulcan bullet don't make the cut. Do you know what does make the cut thought? Vulcan missiles, machine gun fire, and basically every single one of Cole's attacks. You act as if he is untouchable, when in reality, he has low-level bullet timing feats. He cannot react to lighting attacks, so say goodbye to that idea. Cole can fry him within mere seconds.

Vulcan missles? Machine gun fire? Ha!

You obviously don't know what the bracelets can do. For one, it can block omega beams and heat vision:

Oh, and for your "lightning" theory...

Azrael survived being struck by lightning. I don't think lightning will be a problem:

http://imageshack.us/a/img99/3967/durability4bjw0.jpg

Vulcan missiles and machine gun fire are completely out of the question. You have shown me that he can react fast enough to block one or two bullets with an extremely thick bracelet. You act like he is the be all, end all of speed, when in reality, he is somewhat comparable to Batman. Wonder Woman's bracelets only allow him to block a small area, he certainly cannot react to sprayed machine gun fire. Vulcan missile blasts wil kill him on impact, just as the blast KO'ed Firestorm and Starfire, both are wayyyyyy more durable.

Machine gun fire, or Vulcan missiles, and It's game over for the not-as-fast-as-you-are-making-him-out-to-be Azreal.

Hm, he actually has reacted to machine gun fire:

http://imageshack.us/a/img144/7249/acrobatics2ry0.jpg

I'm still confused. Is he trying to fight Slade? or getting fried by Cole before he has a chance to shoot him? You haven't clarified that yet.

He doesn't need to h2h fight Slade if he has the Ring. He can just destroy Slade.

This would be helpful against someone that utilizes weak energy attacks. Unfortunately for Azreal, when Cole lets loose, he hits with the approximate force of a nuclear missile. So, he gets fired none the less. As i have said already, he killed a being that tanked a missile that levelled 3 apartment buildings in one attack.

Well, Azrael can easily just block it

You see, this is how the bracelets work. Wonder Woman needs to cross her arms and there's a "magic shield" protecting her. Literally. It's indestructible, especially to your "power of nuclear missiles" attacks, and Cole's electricity.

No, it isn't the feats don't stack up. However, i have already stated that, if Connor Hawke is one of the 30 best martial artists in DC, he loses. Prometheus has his skill, along with 30 others already downloaded. If he isn't top 30, he loses regardless.

This doesn't necessarily means he has the physical stats to be on par with Connor. This is the same as the Taskmaster vs Azrael debate; Taskmaster may be a good martial artist, but it doesn't mean he can keep up with Azrael. This is how Azrael defeats people like Batman; his physical stats.

Therefore, all because Prometheus might have the skill to take on Connor, doesn't necessarily mean he can keep up with Connor.

That is a completely false statement. In a serious fight, Dick couldn't land a single hit on Bruce. He has been portrayed as more skilled... always. As for the Shiva fight, it is irrelevant for three reasons. One: He didn't beat Shiva, he merely held his own. Two: Bruce has beaten, and stalemated Shiva before. Three: Connor put up a fight against Shiva. Prometheus stomped her in 3 moves.

I think you didn't understood what i said.

Dick was implying that Batman couldn't do what Connor did, not that he is better than Bruce.

And it IS relevant for 3 reasons:

1. Holding his own against the greatest martial artist in the world is a GREAT feat
  2. As far as i know, Batman has not beaten Shiva. Show me the scan.
  3. That wasn't Prometheus, and he was using technology.

I am talking about PURE martial art skill.

Despite all of this. He is constantly being portrayed as Batman's inferior, or his equal.

I've already posted scans of him defeating Batman, because of his physicals. Showing me a scan of a small scruffle, isn't very reliable.

He is not at all equal to Batman, his strength is much greater:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/27470/1057827-azrael__91_pg02.jpg

Taking on Nightwing, Robin, and Batman all at once. Yup, definitely not the same stats as Batman.

I have already stated that he can't block a lot of what my team has to offer, He isn't as fast as you are making him out to be. I do have an answer for a ring that can blow up mountains. Cole's electric pulse allows him to identify his targets before Azreal can even see him. Cole can hit him long before he is in range to use that ring that you rely so heavily upon.

Those showings weren't that long ranged at all.

Also, the bracelets act as a shield when she crosses her arms. That means Azrael can cross his arms and block a large mass, including the electricity.

Cole can magnify his vision. He can pick Azreal off before Azreal can even see him.

Pick him off? Azrael is going to tank your shots. I garuntee you Cole is not going to automatically do a full-scale attack on Azrael. He's going to do a simple electric shock, and when Azrael gets hit with that he will instantly know he's being attacked and anticipate further attacks/get out of the way. He can then use his battlefield knowledge and make his way to Cole and take him out with the ring.

Stay at a range all you like. You'll have to deal with Vulcan missiles, bullets, machine gun fire, electrical attacks that his with a Nuke's force, etc. Your explosive arrows look pitiful compared to my team's ranged game.

First of all, why would Prometheus automatically shoot him with the force of a nuke? This is in-character.

And when Connor finds out that Prometheus is all about tech, he simply shoots Prometheus with an EMP arrow, following with an explosive arrow. And before you say "ohh Prometheus just dodges the arrows," it doesn't work like that. EMP arrows will disable the radius. Unless you can run 50 meters away in less than a second, Prometheus's tech gets taken out.

Tell me how this stops her from getting fried?

Maybe because she's insanely fast and she will know how to maneuver across the map. This means going on top of buildings, etc.

He is a low-level bullet timer at best. Have fun with the plethora of things that he can't block.

Not a low-level "bullet timer" at all. He can deflect everything you throw at him.

He is going to tank your lightning attacks. And no, Cole is not going to hit him with the force of a nuke right when he sees Azrael. This is not in character at all.

And again, i will show you how the bracelets work. When WW crosses her arms, a shield comes up. This means she can block large masses.

Wonder Woman has used her bracelets to deflect God-level lightning that destroyed olympus (i've posted the scan above). I'm sure it can withstand Cole's electricity.

And again...

You have no defense for the Flame Blast ring. He will easily one-shot your team.

And to remind you:

• Prometheus's tech gets taken out with an EMP arrow
  • DS gets taken out with an easy flame blast
  • Azrael deflects Cole's electricity (note, the bracelets can deflect god-leveled lightning, omega beams, etc)
  • Cole gets taken out by Flame Blast.

Some other details:

• Azrael's physicals are greater than Batman
  • Nightwing didn't say he's better than Bruce, he said Connor is
  • Your showing with Shiva did not prove anything; it wasn't Prometheus & he used tech (Which can easily get EMP'd)
  • Show me where Batman defeated Shiva in h2h combat...

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@calebhara

Oh i forgot to add to the Nightwing, Robin, Batman fight:

http://imageshack.us/a/img82/7273/feat12cmd1.jpg

Oh and some more strength feats:

http://imageshack.us/a/img142/1728/feat11jo6.jpghttp://imageshack.us/a/img130/8613/strength12cs9.jpg

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By CalebHara

@sync1: Sorry about this, I haven't forgotten i have been very busy as of late. I haven't found the time to throw a post together. I have a tournament this weekend, I'll try to get to this afterwards.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By sync1

@calebhara: Well you can make a post right now and we can just put it to a vote. I don't care.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By CalebHara

@sync1:

Vulcan missiles? Machine gun fire? Ha!

You obviously don't know what the bracelets can do. For one, it can block omega beams and heat vision:

You misunderstood, I'm not referring to the weapons power, I am referring to the nature of the weapons. I am simply stating that Azreal doesn't have the speed feats to shows that he can block hails of gunfire (from someone as fast as Deathstroke.) Also, two braclets that cover the wrists can't block the impact of a missile. What if Azreal thinks Prometheus misses him? He lets his gaurd down, and boom, gets killed by the shockwave of the Vulcan missile.

Oh, and for your "lightning" theory...

Azrael survived being struck by lightning. I don't think lightning will be a problem:

When that lighting can hit harder than a missile that can level 3 apartment buildings in one blast, come and talk to me.

Hm, he actually has reacted to machine gun fire:

This is roughly comparable to a batman/ pre 52 Deathstroke level feat.

I don't see how azreal aim-dodging machine gunfire from shooters that aren't even peak human shows that he can dodge maching gunfire from Slade wilson.

If anything, this feat proves that Azreal is nowhere near as fast as Slade is. As you can clearly see, the gunmen/robots have time to get several shots off, thus, causing Azreal to have to dodge them. Let me show you these scans again. Slade can rush entire groups of ready-firing soldiers before any of them can even pull a trigger.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Well, Azrael can easily just block it

You see, this is how the bracelets work. Wonder Woman needs to cross her arms and there's a "magic shield" protecting her. Literally. It's indestructible, especially to your "power of nuclear missiles" attacks, and Cole's electricity.

Good point, but my question for you is, can you show me scans of Wonder woman facing a target, crossing her arms at the target, and then being fired at from a different direction, and still blocking it with the "magical shield"? It is my understanding that she shield faces the intended target. So, if Cole uses an ionic storm, and Azreal blocks as if it is a normal attack, he is screwed.

No Caption Provided

This doesn't necessarily means he has the physical stats to be on par with Connor. This is the same as the Taskmaster vs Azrael debate; Taskmaster may be a good martial artist, but it doesn't mean he can keep up with Azrael. This is how Azrael defeats people like Batman; his physical stats.

Therefore, all because Prometheus might have the skill to take on Connor, doesn't necessarily mean he can keep up with Connor.

Now I'm genuinely curious. Can you show me scans of Connor being above even Batman in terms of physical stats? And prowess encompasses their speed, agility, martial strength, and skill. I see Prometheus beating Connor as easily as he beat Shiva.

I think you didn't understood what i said.

Dick was implying that Batman couldn't do what Connor did, not that he is better than Bruce.

And it IS relevant for 3 reasons:

1. Holding his own against the greatest martial artist in the world is a GREAT feat
  2. As far as i know, Batman has not beaten Shiva. Show me the scan.

Your wish is my command.

He takes one hit the whole fight. How did Connor do again?

1. That wasn't Prometheus, and he was using technology.

I am talking about PURE martial art skill.

You're right, it was the protege of Prometheus, who isn't even peak human. Yes, he used tech. Prometheus invented that tech, he uses the same tech. No matter who it is, the prowess of the 30 greatest martial artists in all of DC are downloaded into their minds. Look at it this was, if Prometheus's protege (who isn't even peak human) beat Lady Shiva (whom Connor fought to a stalemate) in 3 moves, imagine what the peak human Prometheus can do.

PURE martial skill holds no relevance.

I've already posted scans of him defeating Batman, because of his physicals. Showing me a scan of a small scruffle, isn't very reliable.

He is not at all equal to Batman, his strength is much greater:

Read, before you write. I wasn't saying that Batman has physicals that rival Azreal, I'm saying that despite his physicals, he can still be equaled by Bruce. Your scans hold as much relevance as mine do. He merely overpowered Bruce, in my scans, Bruce outmaneuvered him, and then put him down temporarily.

Pick him off? Azrael is going to tank your shots. I garuntee you Cole is not going to automatically do a full-scale attack on Azrael. He's going to do a simple electric shock, and when Azrael gets hit with that he will instantly know he's being attacked and anticipate further attacks/get out of the way. He can then use his battlefield knowledge and make his way to Cole and take him out with the ring.

I have already show you scans of Cole going all out right away, it is perfectly in character for him to do so. Azreal may be able to tank one or two blasts of his weakest attacks, but as soon as he amps them up, Azreal, and the rest of your team dies.

First of all, why would Prometheus automatically shoot him with the force of a nuke? This is in-character.

I can spam you with CFJ scans if you want me to show you what he does in character if you want.

And when Connor finds out that Prometheus is all about tech, he simply shoots Prometheus with an EMP arrow, following with an explosive arrow. And before you say "ohh Prometheus just dodges the arrows," it doesn't work like that. EMP arrows will disable the radius. Unless you can run 50 meters away in less than a second, Prometheus's tech gets taken out.

Good strategy, but there is a good reason that this doesn't work. I have an electrical powerhouse on my team. If he can charge subway systems, and entire substations, he can charge Prometheus in seconds.

Loading Video...

Skip to 18:50 and watch. He powers portion of a city in seconds flat.

Maybe because she's insanely fast and she will know how to maneuver across the map. This means going on top of buildings, etc.

And as soon as she shows her face, she dies. I know how fast Cassie is, trust me. She can't react to lighting attacks.

See post numero uno to review my original strategy, My team can answer anything your team can throw at us.

voting time?

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Jokergeist
sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By sync1

You misunderstood, I'm not referring to the weapons power, I am referring to the nature of the weapons. I am simply stating that Azreal doesn't have the speed feats to shows that he can block hails of gunfire (from someone as fast as Deathstroke.) Also, two braclets that cover the wrists can't block the impact of a missile. What if Azreal thinks Prometheus misses him? He lets his gaurd down, and boom, gets killed by the shockwave of the Vulcan missile.

Those two bracelets blocked Omega Beams. So.... i don't see why he can't block these missiles.

This is roughly comparable to a batman/ pre 52 Deathstroke level feat.

What my point is, is that he can dodge machine gun fire with ease.

He was dodging machine gun fire all around him, while explosives were going off. He is quoted as "too quick for the machines mechanisms to lock on to him. He is a blur to the machines."

To me, that is pretty impressive.

Good point, but my question for you is, can you show me scans of Wonder woman facing a target, crossing her arms at the target, and then being fired at from a different direction, and still blocking it with the "magical shield"? It is my understanding that she shield faces the intended target. So, if Cole uses an ionic storm, and Azreal blocks as if it is a normal attack, he is screwed.

I don't understand your question. If it's electricity you're talking about, here's Wonder Woman deflecting God-level electricity, which is WAY more powerful than anything Cole brings to the table. This electricity leveled Olympus, which is a lot more devastating than 3 apartment buildings...

Now I'm genuinely curious. Can you show me scans of Connor being above even Batman in terms of physical stats? And prowess encompasses their speed, agility, martial strength, and skill. I see Prometheus beating Connor as easily as he beat Shiva.

In speed, he was able to keep up with Lady Shiva just like Batman did. So....

Your wish is my command.

Show me the rest of that fight please.

He takes one hit the whole fight. How did Connor do again?

So you're telling me Batman one-shots the greatest assassin in the world? Some PIS in this.. no? The Batfamily has struggled with Shiva for a LONG time. Especially in New-52.

You're right, it was the protege of Prometheus, who isn't even peak human. Yes, he used tech. Prometheus invented that tech, he uses the same tech. No matter who it is, the prowess of the 30 greatest martial artists in all of DC are downloaded into their minds. Look at it this was, if Prometheus's protege (who isn't even peak human) beat Lady Shiva (whom Connor fought to a stalemate) in 3 moves, imagine what the peak human Prometheus can do.

Then that would be ABC logic. If it wasn't Prometheus, then do not assume he can do it.

PURE martial skill holds no relevance.

It does, actually. Once you lose your tech, which Connor can easily do, he loses his only hope of surviving in this fight.

Read, before you write. I wasn't saying that Batman has physicals that rival Azreal, I'm saying that despite his physicals, he can still be equaled by Bruce. Your scans hold as much relevance as mine do. He merely overpowered Bruce, in my scans, Bruce outmaneuvered him, and then put him down temporarily.

Not in my scans. It was Robin, Nightwing, AND Batman. They couldn't put him down. A fight that lasts for maybe 3 seconds at most, is not very reliable.

I have already show you scans of Cole going all out right away, it is perfectly in character for him to do so. Azreal may be able to tank one or two blasts of his weakest attacks, but as soon as he amps them up, Azreal, and the rest of your team dies.

No you have not. You've also showed me that Cole uses simple electricity shots. Once Azrael gets back up, he braces himself for another attack. This is when Azrael deflects Cole's attack, and incinerates him.

I can spam you with CFJ scans if you want me to show you what he does in character if you want.

I don't care for it anymore. EMP arrows to Prometheus. Done.

Good strategy, but there is a good reason that this doesn't work. I have an electrical powerhouse on my team. If he can charge subway systems, and entire substations, he can charge Prometheus in seconds.

Too bad when Cole is focusing on Prometheus, Azrael vaporizes him to ashes.

And as soon as she shows her face, she dies. I know how fast Cassie is, trust me. She can't react to lighting attacks.

See post numero uno to review my original strategy, My team can answer anything your team can throw at us.

voting time?

You still did not counter my Flame Blast Ring. It is surely not in character for Cole to do a full scale attack on Azrael. The scan you showed me, was against a huge monster. That is understandable. But Azrael looks like any other person. You have clearly showed me that Cole uses simple electricity attacks on people first. What is stopping Azrael from deflecting your attacks again? Also, i've shown all the scans i need to. So let's get into a summary, shall we?

• Connor EMPs Prometheus, following with an explosive arrow.
  • Azrael gets up from a low level electricity attack from Cole, then proceeds to brace himself with the bracelets (which have the durability to protect from God-level electricity), and vaporizes Cole with the Flame Blast Ring.
  • Deathstroke gets easily destroyed, via Flame Blast Ring.

Your scan with Batman shows little to nothing, Azrael and the team can clearly dodge bullets, they can all hold their own against Deathstroke long enough for Azrael to finish him(not saying they can defeat him, just simply hold their own long enough), Prometheus's technology can simply be EMPed, Cole doesn't have time to focus on Prometheus and his own ass. In the time it takes for Cole to realize that Prometheus has been EMPed, Connor already sends an explosive arrow. But let's say that Cole manages to help; Azrael takes advantage of this and blows them both up.

Again, Wonder Woman has been shown to block electricity/lightning. It's not a matter if the bracelets can only cover his wrists, it shields his entire body:

Sorry, i had to post... you can respond if you'd like, or put it into a vote now.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@jokergeist: I'll have my vote up within roughly 8 hours, maybe sooner.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bumpp

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zMicahh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By zMicahh

i vote for synch

WhyVernonWhy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WhyVernonWhy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL wut? Just because i have a low post count youre gonna say that... smh. @jokergeist

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ WELL SOME SH*T HAPPENED HERE DIDN'T IT?! o_O

Anyhow I vote for @calebhara.

Two things seemed to be the focus of the debate.

1) The Bracelets: I honestly did not buy for a second that the bracelets would protect her from AoE attacks. I started off not buying it because I was like '...wtf does she block bullets?' And I ended up not buying it because of caleb's args.

2) Martial Arts: Went with caleb on that one. The fight he posted swung me over and sync didn't say anything but 'can i see the rest of it?'. I'd seen enough, though.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: voting wasn't open when you put in your vote, now is your chance.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By dondave
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: my bad, i had basically copied and pasted the list from another thread lol

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Calebhara gets my vote. Sync, for future reference, Posting what Wonder Woman can do with her bracelets is immaterial. Azrael is not Wonder Woman.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: He didn't know what the bracelets could do. He even asked for the scans of what WW does what it.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Shawnbaby

@sync1 said:

@shawnbaby: He didn't know what the bracelets could do. He even asked for the scans of what WW does what it.

Yeah...I know he asked what WW has done with them...but just because WW can do something with them...it doesn't mean Azrael can as well. And you made this statement here:

"Again, Wonder Woman has been shown to block electricity/lightning. It's not a matter if the bracelets can only cover his wrists, it shields his entire body".

Seems to me you were directly stating tha because WW can do it...Azrael can as well. At least that was the impression i got.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By sync1

@shawnbaby: Yes it does.... the bracelets are the same. I'm not using any reaction feats.