This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Jacthripper (7156 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker has finally killed the Batman!!!

He needs something to entertain him, so he decides to attack the Justice League. He's going to take all the time he needs, but he'll be done in less than 6 months.

Can he take the League?

For those who can't read context

Morals: On

Joker has 6 months prep

League (Pre-52) consists of the original members excluding Batman = Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Superman, Green Lantern (Jordan), Aquaman ( No water hand) , Flash (Barry)

After he killed batman he took his computer and he knows the league members identities.

#2 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (13135 posts) - - Show Bio

League.

#3 Posted by dondave (39002 posts) - - Show Bio

No

#4 Posted by BeaconofStrength (7417 posts) - - Show Bio

League slaughters Joker.

#5 Posted by Jacthripper (7156 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by dorukesin (6955 posts) - - Show Bio

Arthur would stop him

#7 Posted by lukehero (13323 posts) - - Show Bio

@jacthripper: He becomes Emperor Joker, he stomps. This has been done before.

OR. He mixes a batch of his Special Jokerized formula & sets up several bombs in Metroplis, Gotham, and other "Super Hero Cities".

Flash, Superman, Supergirl, and all of the Batman Family in Gotham become his Joker slaves. They stomp the JL for him.

3 years is too much prep.

#8 Posted by PapiNacho (3235 posts) - - Show Bio

If he knows their identities a lot of people will die, but I'm not sure he can take the league.

#9 Edited by Jacthripper (7156 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by ArturoCalaKayVee (13135 posts) - - Show Bio

@jacthripper said:

@arturocalakayvee: Why? Also your next post will be your 10,000 congrats

Thank you! And because Evil never wins unless it's an alternate Universe! :p

#11 Edited by Bat_Girl_CC (3859 posts) - - Show Bio

@jacthripper said:

Joker has finally killed the Batman!!!

He needs something to entertain him, so he decides to attack the Justice League. He's going to take all the time he needs, but he'll be done in less than 3 years.

Can he take the League?

For those who can't read context

Morals: On

Joker has 3 years prep

League (Pre-52) consists of the original members excluding Batman = Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Superman, Green Lantern (Jordan), Aquaman ( No water hand) , Flash (Barry)

After he killed batman he took his computer and he knows the league members identities.

Joker doesn't need 3 years to take down the JLA...he is crazy with prep! he comes up with plans that nobody would ever think of!...he is a genius, he's just to insane, to look like a smart guy, lol, sometimes i think that the Joker never killed Batman because he didn't wanted to...he had 1000.000.000.000 oportunities to do it! and never did t...i guess that he didn't want to lose his "buddy".

#12 Posted by darkseid1006 (2530 posts) - - Show Bio

Leugue wins

#13 Posted by Jacthripper (7156 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Bat_Girl_CC (3859 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't know, it's alot closer now, but i'm still voting on the Joker.

#15 Edited by Akindoodle (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

Unlike Batman, the others like Wonder Woman and Aquaman who have serious anger management issues wouldn't stand for his BS and kill him in about minus 5 seconds flat. At least once they found out who they were dealing with which wouldn't be too hard if they have Martian Manhunter on board who ALSO, would not tolerate the Joker's nonsense. Yeah, I see no way for the Joker to survive an encounter with all 6 of the others.

I think there's also an inherent flaw in your scenario; "morals on". When the Joker's involved, bad things tend to happen to the people. Meaning that once someone dies, 1. Morals are switched off because 2. They are ANGRY as F*CK (as I mentioned above).

#16 Posted by DigitalShooter9 (2185 posts) - - Show Bio

He can do something in 6 months... I mean this guy out prepped batman at times... He might be able to exploit the power sets of the league members in a way.

With morals on and 6 moths to prepare, I'd put my money on the Joker for this one....

#17 Posted by Experio (17632 posts) - - Show Bio

No

#18 Posted by aquaman01 (1890 posts) - - Show Bio

If he plans on traps and things to kill JL directly? No way. However, I can see him being able to "kill" them by trying to kill innocents/loved ones by some of the JL weaknesses, thus the JL getting themselves killed when saving others. That is the only way I can see it happening.

#19 Posted by Evil Incarnate (4287 posts) - - Show Bio

If he killed Batman then Wonder Woman kills him before this scenario even takes place.

#20 Posted by theodixon9 (542 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think the Joker could beat the League in an actual 1 on 6 battle but perhaps individually he could defeat them.

#21 Posted by reaverlation (17473 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals On when he killed Batman?!Yeah right Joker gets exterminated

#22 Edited by comicace3 (7069 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals On when he killed Batman?!Yeah right Joker gets exterminated

#23 Posted by Superguy1591 (4497 posts) - - Show Bio

I know Batman is supposed to be the master of PIS, but somehow a deranged clown outwits him constantly.

Gimme Joker and his PIS. -_-

#24 Posted by RogueShadow (12524 posts) - - Show Bio

League.

#25 Posted by Easternwind (3900 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone who said Joker, you are insane.

MM rofl stomps the nano second the battle starts via mind wipe

#26 Posted by Bruxae (14180 posts) - - Show Bio

He doesnt stand even a remote chance.

#27 Posted by Apocalypse3 (2159 posts) - - Show Bio

Stomp

#28 Posted by uchiha454 (2721 posts) - - Show Bio

Well in injustice joker did force the JL's hand with that nuke with that being said JL wins by a landslide that game was full of inaccuracies.

#29 Posted by Deranged Midget (17989 posts) - - Show Bio

Come on man, this isn't fair in the slightest.