• 49 results
#1 Edited by DigitalShooter9 (1491 posts) - - Show Bio

Before any superman fanboys call me a troll, I would like to make it clear that I am serious about this thread. Here are the circumstances:

Joker has stloen batmans kryptonite and his constingency plans.

He has scarecrows assistance and fear toxin.

Fight takes place in a caulostrophobic arkham asylum area.

Joker can incorporate knite into his laughing gas and has the asylum in his control.

Joker also has acess to the titan formula.

How he will use them will depend on how the fight goes.

Morals on

Who would win?

#2 Posted by TifaLockhart (14043 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker, because Superman just lost his morals and killed him.

#3 Edited by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

Titan formula doesn't matter in the slightest, he still wouldn't be able to hurt kal

#4 Edited by Shawnbaby (10482 posts) - - Show Bio

You Bloodlusted Superman...there's nothing stopping him from Speedblitzing Joker. Superman wins in 0.0000001 seconds.

#5 Posted by schillenger420 (816 posts) - - Show Bio

This could be a good fight, but Superman's a tricky guy to put into a fight because he's the Ultimate Deus Machina. With a morals on Superman this might actually be a fight as he doesn't want to really hurt anybody or cause too much damage. A bloodlusted Supes is godlike however, and ends the fight before it begins by leveling Arkham and everything/everyone in it. A morals on Superman still wins by calling in Batman. After all they're pretty close and Superman knows Bat's considers Joker his problem to deal with, and would be really pissed if Superman stepped on his toes so to speak. Superman not liking to cause animosity brings in the Bat and then hovers overhead watching the fight through X-ray vision.... just in case something goes wrong.

#6 Posted by Shawnbaby (10482 posts) - - Show Bio

This could be a good fight, but Superman's a tricky guy to put into a fight because he's the Ultimate Deus Machina. With a morals on Superman this might actually be a fight as he doesn't want to really hurt anybody or cause too much damage. A bloodlusted Supes is godlike however, and ends the fight before it begins by leveling Arkham and everything/everyone in it. A morals on Superman still wins by calling in Batman. After all they're pretty close and Superman knows Bat's considers Joker his problem to deal with, and would be really pissed if Superman stepped on his toes so to speak. Superman not liking to cause animosity brings in the Bat and then hovers overhead watching the fight through X-ray vision.... just in case something goes wrong.

If Superman is in the neighbourhood...he'll stop The Joker. A Morals on Clark Kent isn't going to let The Joker go off on another potential Killing Spree and Bruce wouldn't expect him to.

#7 Posted by schillenger420 (816 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: The fights starting inside Arkham in a claustrophobic setting, so the kryptonite should be having an effect from the get-go. He'd still be strong enough to simply break out into open air, from their it's just a question of HOW he wins, not if. Since Joker doesn't appear to be putting innocents in danger and a murder spree isn't immanent..... I'm still going the Batman route.... after all how can you have the Joker in a story and not have the Bat make a surprise guest appearance?

#8 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

Heat vision, burn the whole thing down

#9 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

I was expecting the "I'm not joking " part to be Emperor Joker vs Gold Superman...

#10 Edited by DigitalShooter9 (1491 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: 0.0000000001 seconds? Can you PLEASE tell me HOW IN THE WORLD WOULD HE DO THAT TO THE JOKER WHILE HE HAS KNITE AND BATMANS CONSTINGENCY PLANS? I think it would take more than 0.0000001 secs.

#11 Posted by DigitalShooter9 (1491 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperviper97: Titan formula + Knite, I think he could at least hurt supes if not kill him with those stuff.

#12 Edited by littleloup (20 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems like this is really a "how can i manage to make Joker win this fight' thread, not a real matchup. And if superman is without his morals, he wins no matter what. Like someone else said, the fight would be over before scarecrow could unleash gas. With his morals, i'd imagine he'd still be able to retreat, get the correct anti-gas gear and return.

#13 Posted by Dredeuced (5357 posts) - - Show Bio

@digitalshooter9: Batman's contingency plans are built on exploiting Clark's personal character and morals, if you're talking about the Tower of Bable thing. You made him bloodlusted, which makes Batman's contingency plans inapplicable. Superman can literally fly out of Arkham faster than Joker can use any of his tools or Kryptonite. Superman then flies the moon directly into arkham to destroy Joker. Or punts the Earth into the Sun, or heat visions him at the very beginning of the fight before Joker can use any of his kryptonite.

Superman has nanosecond reaction time, Joker does not. It's a stomp and I'm by no means a Superman fanboy. Joker just doesn't have the speed to deal with a bloodlusted Superman.

#14 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

#15 Posted by Shawnbaby (10482 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: 0.0000000001 seconds? Can you PLEASE tell me HOW IN THE WORLD WOULD HE DO THAT TO THE JOKER WHILE HE HAS KNITE AND BATMANS CONSTINGENCY PLANS? I think it would take more than 0.0000001 secs.

Having batman's Contigency plans means nothing if you don't have the resources to develop them...and Joker doesn't.

Superman can move at the Speed of Light...that's how he can kill joker in 0.0000001 Seconds. He can move faster than the Kryptonite affects him.

#16 Posted by Shawnbaby (10482 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: The fights starting inside Arkham in a claustrophobic setting, so the kryptonite should be having an effect from the get-go. He'd still be strong enough to simply break out into open air, from their it's just a question of HOW he wins, not if. Since Joker doesn't appear to be putting innocents in danger and a murder spree isn't immanent..... I'm still going the Batman route.... after all how can you have the Joker in a story and not have the Bat make a surprise guest appearance?

There are still people inside Arkham...Guards, Doctors, Orderlies, Villains...lots of targets for the Joker.

If Batman shows up...its because Batman shows up...not because Superman goes to fetch him.

#17 Posted by TifaLockhart (14043 posts) - - Show Bio

Batmans plan was to power up Superman with red Kryptonite iirc.

#18 Posted by littleloup (20 posts) - - Show Bio

With

There are still people inside Arkham...Guards, Doctors, Orderlies, Villains...lots of targets for the Joker.

I fail to see this having relevance if Superman is bloodlusted. Let's say he isn't, he still beats joker with the setup you have. The only way i can see Joker beating Superman making some large scheme that involves manipulating others and LOTS of pre-planning. He could be the man behind a huge event that brings superman down, but he would never, ever win in a straight up fight.

#19 Edited by Shawnbaby (10482 posts) - - Show Bio

@littleloup said:

With

@shawnbaby said:

I fail to see this having relevance if Superman is bloodlusted. Let's say he isn't, he still beats joker with the setup you have. The only way i can see Joker beating Superman making some large scheme that involves manipulating others and LOTS of pre-planning. He could be the man behind a huge event that brings superman down, but he would never, ever win in a straight up fight.

You should probably have followed the entire conversation before replying...we were discussing what would happen if Superman were not Bloodlusted regarding if he would get Batman or not. . And it isn't my setup...Im not the Thread creator.

#20 Edited by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker gets speedblitzed, he doesn't have the reaction time to stand up to superman

@the_last_son_of_czarnia said:

power up?

he made the red kryptonite less lethal but still enough to cripple him from what i recall.

#21 Posted by Shawnbaby (10482 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker gets speedblitzed, he doesn't have the reaction time to stand up to superman

power up?

he made the red kryptonite less lethal but still enough to cripple him from what i recall.

It wasn't really Red Kryptonite...it was Synthetic...and what it did was to make Superman's Skin Translucent so he would absorb more Solar Rays...which actually amped up his powers to the point where he could no longer really control them...which basically crippled him.

#22 Edited by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer said:

power up?

It wasn't really Red Kryptonite...it was Synthetic...and what it did was to make Superman's Skin Translucent so he would absorb more Solar Rays...which actually amped up his powers to the point where he could no longer really control them...which basically crippled him.

Talia mentioned that batman experimented on red kryptonite to accelerate its radioactivity half life, and yes, then MM mentioned that the solar energy that gives him his powers blazes directly into his organs due to the effects of red kryptonite.

#23 Edited by Shawnbaby (10482 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer said:

@shawnbaby said:

@rolldestroyer said:

power up?

Talia mentioned that batman experimented on red kryptonite to accelerate its radioactivity half life, and yes, then MM mentioned that the solar energy that gives him his powers blazes directly into his organs due to the effects of red kryptonite.

And check out what Talia actually says in the Third Panel:

They created their own

#24 Edited by DigitalShooter9 (1491 posts) - - Show Bio

Its not about supermans reaction time. As stated in the thread, the asylum is under the jokers control plus he has knite and scarecrows assistance. This battle could go either way but here is what I picture. Supes enters the asylum looking for joker. When he reaches a small calastrophobic room. Joker isnt there but could control the asylum. So before superman could understand whats happening. Joker releases his laughing gas which is enhanced with knite along with scarecrows hallucinogen. Supes obviously cant do anything to joker at this point so the joker devours him with his titan form.

#25 Posted by MirrorWave4 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

@digitalshooter9:

Put Superman on morals mode for me to take this thread seriously.

#26 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@digitalshooter9: Superman's senses are such that he already knows exactly where Joker is as soon as the fight starts. Since he's bloodlusted, he'll just fly straight through the walls and punch Joker's head off before the Joker has a chance to do anything.

#27 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@digitalshooter9: If Superman is bloodlusted, he'll just destroy the entire asylum.

#28 Posted by LimpoyzLoan (1630 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: Can he move at the speed of light instantly, without the need to accelerate?

#29 Posted by GreatCaesarsGhost (2260 posts) - - Show Bio

A non bloodlusted Superman who's holding back can deal with Kryptonite, let alone a Superman who wants to kill his opponent as efficiently as possible.

Honestly this fight needs Supe's to have his morals on for it not to be a stomp, even with all that prep.

#30 Posted by Bossmonster (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

This became pointless at 'Supes is Bloodlusted" he bust out and heat visions the place to atoms.

WTFStomp for superman.

#31 Posted by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

@digitalshooter9: dude supes fights metallo when he's exposed to kryptonite, and joker isn't nearly that strong even on Titan. And I'm not 100% on this, but I think supes is a better fighter than mr.j

#32 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

supes. just....supes

#33 Posted by DigitalShooter9 (1491 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Edited by DigitalShooter9 (1491 posts) - - Show Bio

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9sKSmFtYZ0k

Watch this and see what I mean. So what would happen is, even if supes can find where joker is, he gets poisoned by the knite and hallucinogen gas the moment he steps in ( yep joker would cheat and do the first move like he has the asylum in control and can release the gas from safety before he faces supes) after getting poisoned, supes cant bring down the asylum. And the joker would bash him with the titan help too.

#35 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman has fought Metallo, who is powered by Kryptonite, and can last several minutes with Kryptonite Man (yeah, a dude made from Kryptonite).

#36 Edited by Nefarious (18861 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wouldn't waste his time on a street-leveler.

Oh wait......

#37 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2010 posts) - - Show Bio

IBL

#38 Posted by MirrorWave4 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

@greatcaesarsghost: that just proves he can be fucked up badly by Kryptonite, a morals on Superman fighting a prepped Joker is in for a ride.

#39 Edited by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby:

the first scan is what i was talking about when MM said that superman's own power blazes directly into his own organs.

the second scan shows that bruce does have a synthetic one, but my point was the one used wasn't synthetic:

it's stated that bruce experimented with the red kryptonite to make it less lethal but still enough to cripple him

#40 Posted by KingOfAsh (3531 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Superman can win this by attacking from a distance.

If we were talking about Emperor Joker on the other hand...

#41 Edited by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals on,Joker stomps him.

Morals off,Superman kills him,so he is exposed as murderer and everything he stood for is turned into crap.

Either way Joker wins in the end.

#42 Posted by DigitalShooter9 (1491 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by Shawnbaby (10482 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby:

the first scan is what i was talking about when MM said that superman's own power blazes directly into his own organs.

the second scan shows that bruce does have a synthetic one, but my point was the one used wasn't synthetic:

it's stated that bruce experimented with the red kryptonite to make it less lethal but still enough to cripple him

It isn't Red Kryptonite Batman experimented on...It was regular kryptonite that batman experimented on...creating a Red Isotope. Says so right in the Scan you posted. "as indicated by the Colour-Shift".

And I never said it didn't cripple him...I was merely explaining the method of How it crippled him...by oversaturating him with Solar Rays. It's basically a "forced Sundip"...but he's absorbing too much Solar Energy Too fast.

#44 Edited by THEOCITYLEGEND (1172 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger said:

Morals off,Superman kills him,so he is exposed as murderer and everything he stood for is turned into crap.

I actually like that answer. Its kind of what Joker has tried to do to Batman in the past. Push him until he kills Joker, that way Batman would no longer be a hero.

#45 Posted by ILovetoRubMyMetalFinger (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker Stomps. Clarks borderline retarded, he will fall into any of Jokers tricks. :)

#46 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

Heat vision from afar

one dead worthless clown powered by plot

#47 Posted by Pokeysteve (8122 posts) - - Show Bio

The ONLY way Joker wins here is if Lois needs help somewhere else.

#48 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger said:

I actually like that answer. Its kind of what Joker has tried to do to Batman in the past. Push him until he kills Joker, that way Batman would no longer be a hero.

That's why I like Joker as a character.

People like Lex Luthor,General Zod,Penguin etc will try to kidnap a damsel, find a way to kill their enemies,rule the world etc until they fail.

Joker won't do just that.He will start with utterly destroying the entire world of his enemies until they collapse from the inside and get pushed to the limit.

Joker has cost Batman more than any other villain on DCU has ever done to anyone.

Practically,Batman has never beaten the Joker.His arrest is always dearly paid.

To everyone who said Superman kills him,this is morals on.So Superman won't kill him.

#49 Edited by schillenger420 (816 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger: Initially my answer to this fight was Supes flies straight up out of Arkham, let's the Bat know Joker's being a pest, and let's Batman take it form there....... and since when did this become a "morals on" fight??? Initially this was bloodlusted Supes, and that's more of a, "How can a bloodlusted Superman destroy Joker" question. If the rules have been changed that's all well and good, but it also bodes ill for the theme of the thread as it then becomes... how can Joker beat Superman.... Quick answer is.... he can't. I understand folks wanting to see Supes beat, and he can be.... but not by the Joker unless he's anything less than Emperor status.