#1 Posted by aagunner (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Fighting in to the best of their abilities and twisted minds. Who takes this? Who'd win against who? Who'd rise to the top?

#2 Posted by nomed666 (116 posts) - - Show Bio

mask has potentual though i think pennywise the clown takes this, and beetlejuice is allready dead so he would be hard to kill, his just to comical for his own good, joker shouldnt even be in this match up

#3 Posted by aagunner (11 posts) - - Show Bio

@nomed666: Don't underestimate the Joker. If anything he's the most twisted and cold blooded amongst them. I believe he's number 1 in the 100 top comic villains of all time. There's a reason why the Batman can't put him away for good.

#4 Edited by nomed666 (116 posts) - - Show Bio

@aagunner: i hear ur point, joker is indeed pretty awesome , but theres nothing he can do against any of these other fighters, the the book it it refrances pennywise as "the eater of worlds and small children" it would most likely take him out rather fast , most of steven kings books even link, he was also sited to be very simmerlar to my gray out of dreamcatcher, (possibly the same being) as in a dream in it they saw the creature arive on a space ship during the age of the dinosaurs , which it killed and ate waiting for humans to evolve, beetle juice was only taken out by some sort of superantural worm enity , and the mask has all the powers of loki which is a god, i just dont think he stands the slightest chance, these characters are allmost god level beeings with the exeption of beetle juice who is a ghost

id see mask sayingsomething to joker along the lines of "you were good kid, real good, but as long as im around u will allways be second best see" before he takes him out in rather comical ways

it would turn into jokers worse nightmare batman and beat him before it proceeds to eat joker

beetle juice wont even get touched , his skills are also pretty useless as well so these guys prolly tie as neither could realy do anything to each other

#5 Posted by Bernicky (379 posts) - - Show Bio

The mask is like...borderline reality warper lol

#6 Edited by nomed666 (116 posts) - - Show Bio

i also dont think joker is more coldblooded then it , his soul existance is consuming innercents, there were two cosmic level beings, the creator (the great turtle) and the destroyer (it) there is only one being above both these and it created these cosmic entities

#7 Posted by PikminMania (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

@nomed666: @aagunner: The Mask stomps this battle.

Mask already knows the pop culture stuff, including Beetlejuice most likely. If not The Mask will just give him his weakness.

Pennywise will be even easier to take down. Pennywise can take down kids, but Mask blew up a solar system, can run as fast as The Flash (at least), and could literally start playing god and set up various traps around the world to kill every opponent here.

Honestly, the only villain that has a chance defeating Big-Head is Joker, since he already knows how to take off the mask.

#8 Edited by nomed666 (116 posts) - - Show Bio

@PikminMania: yes i agree that mask can take pennywise, however he as taken more then just kids, he has consumed whole planets, and his consumed a considerable amount of planets in time he would be able to destroy a solar system as well, his a cosmic deity in his own right and also exploits the fears of his opponents giving him a mental edge , masks weakness is his mask and pennywise could get it off just as easily if not much more likely then joker, he reads his opponents minds, who knows them on a personal level

honestly this is extreamly cruel on the joker

#9 Posted by PikminMania (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

@nomed666 said:

@PikminMania: yes i agree that mask can take pennywise, however he as taken more then just kids, he has consumed whole planets, and his consumed a considerable amount of planets in time he would be able to destroy a solar system as well, his a cosmic deity in his own right and also exploits the fears of his opponents giving him a mental edge , masks weakness is his mask and pennywise could get it off just as easily if not much more likely then joker, he reads his opponents minds, who knows them on a personal level

honestly this is extreamly cruel on the joker

Ummm... no

1. It never showed him eating entire planets
  2. Pennywise doesn't know about The Mask
  3. Pennywise only knew the minds of the KIDS. You hear, THE KIDS!!
#10 Edited by nomed666 (116 posts) - - Show Bio

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_(novel)

i know its wikipedia but its all correct info just check some of that , he is the destroyer , it states that throughout the book, also he reads the minds of anyone in close proximity and his deadlight attack may not work on mask but it will defently take out joker , joker hasnt got the slightest chance in this fight in all honesty

#11 Edited by nickzambuto (13648 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's how it goes down.

Mask and Beetlejuice get into a measuring contest, with Mask coming out the winner and shooting Beetlejuice in the face with a rocket. Then, Pennywise comes in, and as much as I hate to say it, takes Mask down.

The Mask is an obscenely powerful, near reality warping level god of power. But with one weakness.

Stanley.

Stanley Ipkiss, the human host of the mask, is what allows Pennywise to defeat Mask. Pennywise looks inside Mask, finds this frail, afraid man, and escalates that fear. The fear, of the Mask taking control. In total terror, Stanley rips the mask off too prevent it from consuming him, making him an easy target for Pennywise.

And finally, Joker comes in.

Scooping up The Mask and donning it's power, Joker defeats Pennywise with his newfound abilities, all the while his inherit fearlessness preventing Pennywise from doing crap.

Joker wins.

#12 Posted by nomed666 (116 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: i spose this is actualy quiet possible because when the others look at joker they would prolly drop to the ground and laugh, and would be more conserned about the other fighters

#13 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18041 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

Here's how it goes down.

Mask and Beetlejuice get into a measuring contest, with Mask coming out the winner and shooting Beetlejuice in the face with a rocket. Then, Pennywise comes in, and as much as I hate to say it, takes Mask down.

The Mask is an obscenely powerful, near reality warping level god of power. But with one weakness.

Stanley.

Stanley Ipkiss, the human host of the mask, is what allows Pennywise to defeat Mask. Pennywise looks inside Mask, finds this frail, afraid man, and escalates that fear. The fear, of the Mask taking control. In total terror, Stanley rips the mask off too prevent it from consuming him, making him an easy target for Pennywise.

And finally, Joker comes in.

Scooping up The Mask and donning it's power, Joker defeats Pennywise with his newfound abilities, all the while his inherit fearlessness preventing Pennywise from doing crap.

Joker wins.

This.

#14 Posted by termiteone4ever (7320 posts) - - Show Bio

The joker got this his mind has been proven to be the most twisted lol

#15 Posted by Nefarious (20282 posts) - - Show Bio

The Joker.

#16 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
The Mask...
#17 Posted by nomed666 (116 posts) - - Show Bio

joker only wins if the above scenario happens, while mask is dealing with beetlejuice pennywise can still either make joker see the deadlights or even take over his deranged mind like he did to henry bowers , i am happy with the above scenario though, and giving joker the win only out of sympathy though, because without the above scenario he wont do much

#18 Edited by nomed666 (116 posts) - - Show Bio

and mask-joker would be an epic opponent, way too much for pennywise, fear is pennywises greatest weapon

#19 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker

#20 Posted by Sherlock (7258 posts) - - Show Bio

Beetlejuice is way out of his league here as is the Joker.Mask and Pennywise would be interesting (Note i said interesting not close)But The Mask is a high grade reality warper.Pennywise cant win

#21 Posted by The_Elemetal (148 posts) - - Show Bio

Pennywise is a god-like being. The only reason the kids beat him is because the had the will of the turtle, the being of pure good, and the strength of Gan, the creator of everything, very similar to God. honestly beetlejuice is nowhere near IT's levels. Pennywise is just one of his forms. his true form is something known as the deadlights that causes all those who see it either immediate death or paralysis. He can read anyones mind. He can shapeshift into any being he wants. and has cosmic level power. he is said to be more powerful that The Turtle who created our universe. So Pennywise wins. If you dont believe me read the book or look it up

#22 Posted by Zorn_a_Rust_Red_Scythe (310 posts) - - Show Bio

Comes down to Betelgeuse and the Mask, in which case Betelgeuse outlasts Mask until daybreak and becomes the winner by default.

#23 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

The Joker, since his origins were never truly set in stone i've always thought he has a demonic force behind him. He has a certain super-natural luck and skill to him that seems he might have a cosmic, demonic power supporting him.

#24 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

mask curbstomps

#25 Posted by P0wer (55 posts) - - Show Bio

Pennywise easily. Pennywise has to much magic over joker and beatlejuice combined.

#26 Posted by Joygirl (19922 posts) - - Show Bio

You got this from that CBUB battle and left out The Crow. Anyway, Mask wins.

#27 Posted by Living_Monstrosity (428 posts) - - Show Bio

Beetlejuice wins, followed by Mask. They can both do absolutely anything with their reality warping, but Mask only functions at night so Beetlejuice outlasts. Not like anyone will find out his weakness anyway.

And those saying Joker are fanboys.Each of the others can simply tear apart his body.

@P0wer said:

Pennywise easily. Pennywise has to much magic over joker and beatlejuice combined.

Yeah, no.

#28 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

Pennywise- eldtrich abomination on a big scale in stephen king verse

Mask- warper (we using bighead or movie or toon ipkiss?)

Joker- no competition

Beetlejuice- supernatural

#29 Posted by silkyballfro94 (1730 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump