#1 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio

okay heath vs jack as the duo of jokers who wins.

who is the better joker.

in a fight who wins.

who was more sadistic.

#2 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

You could compare them accurately if it was the same movie, which is not the case.

zzzzzzzz

#3 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30146 posts) - - Show Bio

Jack

Heath

Heath

#4 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
caption

Jack has always been my favorite (However I have not seen TDK)
#5 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio
Unbelonger said:
"You could compare them accurately if it was the same movie, which is not the case.

zzzzzzzz"
huh? im really trying to make sense of what you just said!
#6 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
I think Heath Ledger may have been a better Joker than Jack... but the margin of victory is very slim
#7 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Heath, easily. Jack just played himself, as he does in most of his movies. Ledger immersed himself in the character.

#8 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"Heath, easily. Jack just played himself, as he does in most of his movies. Ledger immersed himself in the character."
Thats Correct Korg...
#9 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"Heath, easily. Jack just played himself, as he does in most of his movies. Ledger immersed himself in the character."

agreed. eventhough i love jacks version of the joker... that is.... just how he is natually. but heath was increadible! i couldn't even recongized him.

anyways that's just acting skills but in a fight between the two i don't know. one is serious pychopath that wants his targets to look like a fool.. while the other was a joking laughing stock pychopath that wanted his taargets to "die with a smile"

#10 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
that's true but i say jack only because he set the standard for all jokers and Heath has compounded on what jack did.
#11 Posted by We Are Legend (4721 posts) - - Show Bio

Heath Ledger's performance was Oscar Worthy.

The new Joker shows more combat and intellegent strategies.

Heath Ledger  completely embraced the joker and is more relatable to the comics in my opinion. He is just insane.

#12 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

SeSAW said:

"that's true but i say jack only because he set the standard for all jokers and Heath has compounded on what jack did."
All Jack did was act like Jack. He didn't do jack. Even comparing his performance to Ledger's in my eyes is demeaning.
#13 Posted by We Are Legend (4721 posts) - - Show Bio

I gotta say watching the pencil trick was hilarious.

#14 Posted by NightFang (9904 posts) - - Show Bio

Heath is the best Joker.

#15 Posted by The Time Lord (277 posts) - - Show Bio

seeming as Heath has helped brake a box office record(or summin like that), has been nominated for an Oscar for his performance(even though he's dead ='{ ) and has mind swept the great Michael Caine with his performance, I think he wins all =]

don't get  me wrong, Jack's great too, but watching his movie, I really didn't get the feel for the true joker.

#16 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

#17 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

The pencil "trick" was awesome.

#18 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

yea epic^^

#19 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

And also loved the way he lied. Telling Two Face that he wasn't a scheamer, but a mad dog let loose. The Joker was the ultimate scheamer. He made a fool out of everyone in that movie: even Gordon!

#20 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

yea (even batman) and btw, comming to think that two face was known as the white knight, the movie was probably not about batman being the dark knight but jokers manipulation of harvey becomming two face

#21 Posted by Darth Balls (691 posts) - - Show Bio

i saw the dark knight and heath ledger was an aMAZING JOKER. FLAWLESS PERFROMANCE.

#22 Posted by lboy (525 posts) - - Show Bio

Did he turn into tywo face in TDK?

#23 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio

yes he did.

#24 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
What makes this statement even better is how it completely demeans Jack as a person.

I love it.
#25 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

every one is entitle to there opinions

mine is that heath was best joker,he is what i thought joker should be

#26 Posted by The Gotham Knight (500 posts) - - Show Bio

Heath Ledger in all catagories

#27 Posted by batfan1939 (364 posts) - - Show Bio

Both fit their roles perfectly, but Ledger was simply a better actor. In a fight? H2H? Ledger. With weapons? Nicholson. As to who was more sadistic? I dunno. They're pretty equal.

#28 Posted by CylonDorado (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked Jack better. Ledger was better for like, "oooooh, serious movie". It was great and all, but I think "Jack acting like Jack" is closer to how I like the Joker.
#29 Posted by Maikel (374 posts) - - Show Bio

Cesar Romero would step in and dehydrate them both: 

#30 Posted by Subject 30 (205 posts) - - Show Bio

The pencil trick was good, but I still prefer Jack.

#31 Posted by JediXMan (29623 posts) - - Show Bio

Heath
Heath
Heath

I think Heath was the better Joker. He would win in a fight as well (he won the fist fight. Yeah he cheated a lot, but THAT. IS. The Joker). 

He was certainly more sadistic.

#32 Posted by joshmightbe (24690 posts) - - Show Bio

i love the movie with jack but heath is way better

#33 Posted by LT1085 (3658 posts) - - Show Bio
@Perfect Cell said:
" The pencil "trick" was awesome. "
It's not like he improvised the whole thing. give that credit to the writer/director etc. It sounds horrible but Heath Ledger tends to get extra votes in his favor because he died. 
#34 Posted by slacker the hacker (7824 posts) - - Show Bio

i think heath was good but he did not laugh enough and his skin was not bleached witch is why perfer jack but if you add those to heath then i would pick him