Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Joker vs ironman (138 votes)

Joker 26%
Ironman 74%

Joker and tony get 2 weeks of prep

Takes place around populated New York

Also, isn't joker an immortal demon now?

• 
Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spider-manwins:

Joker would have a plan to beat ironman and a contingency to go out with a boom of he failed.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ondskapt666:

Wait... He hires Deadshot to shoot Tony with an adamantium bullet laced with joker venom whilst he's distracting Tony with the nuclear annihilation of the East coast!

Avatar image for deathstrokesrevenge
Deathstrokesrevenge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just finished up reading the endgame arc and found that joker is extremely fast

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Maverick_6

tony wins easily

joker gets beat by batman, and hes hes the bottom of the barrel

No Caption Provided

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ondskapt666: I can handle a simple debate, but it seems your the one who can't, I wasn't even trying to pick a debate, I was merely throwing an opinion in, in which your response came off a bit rude and uncalled for. All you've stated are ways tony can win in a RANDOM ENCOUNTER. At least try to look at it from the other side. I didn't even say joker would win, I said he COULD win, opposing opinions are what happens in a debate(which you like so much) and you appear to be but hurt towards them....and yes, you are coming off as a bit of a dick.

Again, all these would win a RANDOM ENCOUNTER. But no, you clearly don't see any possible way joker could out smart iron man do you? Way to be a reasonable debator..

I am not reaching, there is a reason he is an adversary of the batman. Most of the times they have thought, joker has manage to mould an elaborate scheme that breaks people. I'm not saying stark would lose everytime but open your eyes and look past the missiles, he's still a vulnerable human being, one that is also a superhero. One that has loved ones, those around him.

If you can't handle any of my points, then do yourself a favour and look into the character for once. Like a real debator would

Side note:don't EVER, insult me again.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Noone301994

@digitalshooter9 said:
@noone301994 said:

@digitalshooter9 said:

I don't think you're getting the point, the Joker poison isn't only used as a gas. He can use it by mixing it into liquids or even as contact poison. The venom is versatile and can be used in many different ways. The fact that the suit books gases or mists does not mean Tony is fully protected from getting poisoned. Not to mention the fact that Joker will likely poison him while he is outside his suit.

The suit is 100% protected from any poisons. Gases, liquids, contact, etc. Nanomist couldn't even enter his armor. How the hell is Joker going to do it? Stop wanking him... No, Joker won't. I was kidding when I was talking about the party. Stark is sober. He won't mindlessly drink any alcohol in front of him (this only all applies if somehow the OP intended for the battle to start during their prep time?).

He can't find the Joker. Batman has trouble locating the guy (it's usually the Joker who finds him), and he obviously surpasses Ironman in detective prowess. A more likely scenario is the Joker breaking into Stark's armory and tampering with his suits. Perhaps dropping some contact poison in his suits or something. And I can assure you he can do that. He broke into the Batcave in the N52 and no one was able to figure out how.

Lmfao. A more likely scenario?! Are you kidding me? There's no way he's getting past Iron Man's advanced tech and then messing with his suits. That's just simply not going to happen. Iron Man is smarter and more technologically advanced than Batman is.

Joker is witty, way wittier than Stark and unlike the him Stark's location is pretty much open to everyone as his identity is public.

I disagree and again, why are we assuming that the battle takes place before the prep time even starts?

Really? Superman, Wonder Woman and Flash are all characters that can lol stomp Ironman on any day of the week.

How is that relevant at all? Again, an ABC logic failure.

They don't even need the suits. Superman's lung capacity is tremendous. Flash has a super speedy metabolism and Wonder Woman has overcome mind control on massive levels. Yet none of them could prevent the Joker from outwitting them. You think Stark's suits can protect him from someone that can reach the heavy hitters of the Justice League?

Ummm.. Yes? Considering the fact that their skin, lungs, and physical bodies were actually exposed to the toxin. Stark's body won't be exposed at all whatsoever. There's a HUGE difference right there alone...

Besides it's not even clear if the Joker gassed the league. He gassed the city but no one knows how exactly he poisoned the league. The point is he did it and can do it to someone way weaker like IM.

It's not about power levels... Just because Iron Man is weaker than some Justice League members, it doesn't mean that the toxin will work. What's he going to do? Cut Tony's suit with a poisoned knife? Throw a liquid poison on his armor? Spray gas at him? None of that will work.

Won't protect him. He is still human, a rather ignorant one and does spend time outside his suit. Joker is too cunning for him.

No, Joker really isn't.

Ironic coming from the greatest Iron Man fanboy on the vine.

Do I claim that Iron Man can beat Thanos with prep? That's pretty much the equivalency here.

This makes no sense. The heavy hitters of the League couldn't resist getting harmed by it. Neither can Stark. Stop wanking Iron Man so much.

Good god... How does it make no sense?? Iron Man's armor prevents toxic chemicals from getting in. Superman, Flash, Wonder Woman, etc. Doesn't. End of story. How the hell am I wanking Iron Man?! I'm simply pointing out that he can't possibly get poisoned while in the suit.

Because the league has never overcame gas attacks before right? This is funny. Superman could have literally used his super breath to blow the gas out of his proximity, but he ended up getting poisoned. There is no proof how it happened, but Joker managed to poison everyone.

Everyone except Batman somehow... And you don't consider this to be PIS..? Regardless. IT DOESN'T MATTER. His poisons can't magically travel through Iron Man's suit.

The fact that you think having a nose and mouth actually matters here is hilarious. Gas isn't the only way the poison could be delivered and the fact that Joker is an extremely cunning guy means he will outfit and poison Stark.

Joker is nowhere near Stark in intelligence. He's not outsmarting him. Gas can't work unless it's been ingested (and you can only ingest it through your mouth or nose. I really don't see how that's such a hilarious concept). Even if it was a contact gas, where it simply touches your skin and enters that way, it still won't work. Iron Man's armor is sealed air tight. You are reaching to astronomical levels of fanboyism. After this battle you should make a battle where Joker faces off Thor or Hulk.

Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It depends on the armor but IM wins 8/10

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madripoor:

Joker has 2 weeks prep. Tony is leaving in a bodybag or a shattered mind.

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9 said:
@noone301994 said:

@digitalshooter9 said:

The suit is 100% protected from any poisons. Gases, liquids, contact, etc. Nanomist couldn't even enter his armor. How the hell is Joker going to do it? Stop wanking him...

Did you even read my post? I said Joker will likely poison Stark while he is outside his suit. Meaning during the two weeks of prep time. He doesn't need to find a way to make poison enter his armor. Since you seem to know nothing about Joker or his methods, I suggest you read Endgame or The Man Who Laughs. Joker does not prep like Iron Man or Batman. He preps by setting up tricks and traps for the opponent. He creates wildcards and complex methods. He won't just stay in his base and create stuff like Stark, he will find Stark's armory, sneak into his life, survey him in his most private moments, and make sure the fight is over before it even starts. Call it cheating, thats how the Joker preps in character. He is one sneaky character, he has been in places that are rather impossible to enter.

No, Joker won't. I was kidding when I was talking about the party. Stark is sober. He won't mindlessly drink any alcohol in front of him (this only all applies if somehow the OP intended for the battle to start during their prep time?).

He is arguably one of the most alcoholic characters in fiction. This had me laughing. Stark is rather ignorant in his methods too. You can't deny the fact that he is a laid back person. If the Joker can manage to outwit and trick even the most paranoid of a person like Batman, there is no doubt Stark will be in for a big surprise.

Lmfao. A more likely scenario?! Are you kidding me? There's no way he's getting past Iron Man's advanced tech and then messing with his suits. That's just simply not going to happen.

You seem to be in denial. Again, if he can sneak into the Batcave, which is also heavily protected, there is no reason he can't sneak into Stark's house. You can't just say he can't while he managed to poison god like beings as Superman or Wonder Woman.

Iron Man is smarter and more technologically advanced than Batman is.

You are right about him being technologically advanced but he isn't smarter. Batman is more cunning than Stark and has had experience with the Joker. That didn't save him from getting fooled by him on many occasions.

I disagree and again, why are we assuming that the battle takes place before the prep time even starts?

Because thats how an in character Joker preps. Have you never read anything about the Joker?

How is that relevant at all? Again, an ABC logic failure.

It is very relevant. You say that Stark is protected from the toxin because his suit protects him. I'm saying that just like Stark, the Leaguers were also protected. Superman's super breath and lung capacity would have done it. Flashes super fast metabolism should have done it and both of these characters could have obliterated the Joker in a heartbeat. But they didn;t and ended up getting poisoned which implies that Joker found a way to get to them. Logically, if he can get to Superman and Flash who are way faster and stronger than Stark and had defenses against the gas, he can also get through Starks armor given the prep. Basically the Leaguers had more going for them but they fell for the Joker's cunning. You can't just say Iron Man won't. He spends time outside his suit and thats all the Joker needs.

Ummm.. Yes? Considering the fact that their skin, lungs, and physical bodies were actually exposed to the toxin. Stark's body won't be exposed at all whatsoever. There's a HUGE difference right there alone...

Nice. You assume that he will not leave is suit at all in the two weeks of prep time. Sadly he has no intel or experience with Joker so he wouldn't know how sneaky and cunning he is.Which obviously implies that he will be out of his suit during the prep time.

It's not about power levels... Just because Iron Man is weaker than some Justice League members, it doesn't mean that the toxin will work. What's he going to do? Cut Tony's suit with a poisoned knife?

Throw a liquid poison on his armor? Spray gas at him? None of that will work.

Smh.. You clearly have no idea how Joker preps. Thats not what he will do. He won't just try to poison Stark on the day of the battle. Thats not how Joker works. He is much sneakier and creepier than that. He could do all sorts of sneaky ploys. Heck he could just poison Stark's love interest or something and the poison can just transfer when they get busy with each other. Joker is intricate.

No, Joker really isn't.

You clearly have no idea of his capabilities.

Do I claim that Iron Man can beat Thanos with prep? That's pretty much the equivalency here.

Nope it isn't.

Good god... How does it make no sense?? Iron Man's armor prevents toxic chemicals from getting in. Superman, Flash, Wonder Woman, etc. Doesn't. End of story. How the hell am I wanking Iron Man?! I'm simply pointing out that he can't possibly get poisoned while in the suit.

As I said before, Joker will sneak up on Stark's life and poison him while he is outside his suit. And Superman, Flash and Wonder Woman having mouths and noses does not negate the fact that they also had defenses such as Superman's lung capacity to hold his breath, Flashes metabolism etc. Joker got over their protection, he can likely do it to Stark. Not that he will even need to.

Everyone except Batman somehow... And you don't consider this to be PIS..? Regardless. IT DOESN'T MATTER. His poisons can't magically travel through Iron Man's suit.

He could have poisoned Batman, but he wanted him go through the grief of fighting his own team and seeing his city fall. Do you seriously have no idea on Joker's character?

Joker is nowhere near Stark in intelligence. He's not outsmarting him.

He is leagues above him in terms of cunning.

Gas can't work unless it's been ingested (and you can only ingest it through your mouth or nose. I really don't see how that's such a hilarious concept).

Gas isn't the only medium for the poison. There are many ways Joker can poison Stark when he is outside his suit.

Even if it was a contact gas, where it simply touches your skin and enters that way, it still won't work. Iron Man's armor is sealed air tight. You are reaching to astronomical levels of fanboyism.

You are just fixated on the notion that gas is his only option while this clearly isn't the case. It's not me who reaches astronomical levels of fanboyism while you deny what the Joker can do without having the slightest knowledge on his character and methods.

After this battle you should make a battle where Joker faces off Thor or Hulk.

But wait. Thor has a mouth and nose. So does Hulk. Guess you know what that means...

On top of all of this, Joker can just poison the city like he did to Gotham in Endgame during his prep time. Thats a big distraction even for Stark.

Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Just as Joker disguised himself in Batman #36 he could do the same while visiting Tony then poison him and come on if Batman fell for the disguise Tony's got to too

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With 2 weeks prep i can see Joker pull it off somehow since prep is kind a useless against unpredictable guy like Joker.

Nusa105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man Flies into the sky and one shots him with his plasma(i guess) on the chest.

Spite Thread

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madripoor:

Morals are on, Tony will not kill joker when he threatens the lives of the cities population. This gives joker a massive advantage. Or a more practical solution see my post above about hiring Deadshot who actually has a feat for shooting through durable armour.

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clownprinceofcrime1995: I agree joker would win but r u saying hiring deadshot is his only shot (see what I did there? I know it was bad)? It's a realistic chance of happening but would u say it's his only hope

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman3000:

It's just the sane mans alternative, joker would probably think of something much grander with a higher body count.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madripoor:

Morals are on, Tony will not kill joker when he threatens the lives of the cities population. This gives joker a massive advantage. Or a more practical solution see my post above about hiring Deadshot who actually has a feat for shooting through durable armour.

The Extremis armor has tanked far worse than an enhanced bullet. And how would Joker even know which suit is actually occupied if Stark brings out his whole armada?

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii:

They're in character and Tony knows he's preping to fight a normal man who's crazy as hell. He isn't bringing more than one suit and I doubt he'll put much thought into prepping either.

Deadshot has the feat of shooting a bullet made to drill through armour then firimg another and getting it into the hole made by the first to get to the target, from 2 miles away. Oh and I mean 2 miles away as in in the air from jumping out of a plane. Shooting Ironman in a weak point of the armour from less than 500 meters will not be an issue.

Jokers Joker, if he goes down he'll probably have rigged everywhere with enough explosives to turn everything in a 50 mile radius of NY into the setting for Fallout 4. Including ironman.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii:

They're in character and Tony knows he's preping to fight a normal man who's crazy as hell. He isn't bringing more than one suit and I doubt he'll put much thought into prepping either.

Deadshot has the feat of shooting a bullet made to drill through armour then firimg another and getting it into the hole made by the first to get to the target, from 2 miles away. Oh and I mean 2 miles away as in in the air from jumping out of a plane. Shooting Ironman in a weak point of the armour from less than 500 meters will not be an issue.

Jokers Joker, if he goes down he'll probably have rigged everywhere with enough explosives to turn everything in a 50 mile radius of NY into the setting for Fallout 4. Including ironman.

Iron Man has tanked much, much more than armor-piercing rounds. Such as electromagnetic guns that send 1,000,000 rounds per minute, designed to shred buildings. Long story short, his more impressive armors don't have weak spots.

No Caption Provided

Also, if Joker decides to blow up the city, it won't be an issue. Stark has contained things like this many times before. Although there will definitely be casualties, he could easily minimize them. Like the way he shielded off Electro, who's like a living, walking, electric time bomb.

No Caption Provided

Or when he managed to hold back the Void.

No Caption Provided

Worse comes to worse, the civilians die, Stark survives, and drinks his worries away. After all, Joker's explosives are like child's play to someone who's tanked Odinforce blasts, and regularly goes toe-to-toe with the Hulk. Also, he's shrugged off nukes.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

at first I was thinking iron man but now I'm not sure

prep doesn't mean joker needs to come out fighting though

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii:

-cracks fingers-

Buildings are not the same as armour.

Rounds per whatever doesn't matter. If you shoot 1,000,000 bullets at his chest plate it would do nothing but shoot it into a gap where the plates meet (which Tony's suit has to have a thinner plate or a gap) then it will go through, remember that it doesn't have to be a kill shot it only needs to touch his skin and Tony dies.

One man. Rather than as many nukes as joker can find in 2 weeks (which would be a lot) dotted all around the city and maybe even country wide.

Again he isn't coming in a stupidly durable suit as he's Tony arrogant Stark. Also hulks not often at the striking force of multiple nukes and Tony's Hulkbuster got wrecked.

RKT effortlessly destroyed vibranium. A far more durable metal than ironmans armour. Thor has also literally ripped it to pieces. I doubt his armour could withstand odin going all out.

Or how about joker just hides the biggest most powerful magnet ever under the floor and turns it on at the start. Then Joker has some play time as all of Tony's tech would be broken and he couldn't even summon anything to him and his nanobots would be dead.

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Iron Man wins 10/10

advantages:

• Flight
  • Strength
  • Speed
  • Reaction Time
  • Intelligence
  • Durability
  • Weaponry
  • Enhancements
  • Resources

-YIFY

Ondskapt666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Ondskapt666

@redatom1234 said:

@ondskapt666: I can handle a simple debate, but it seems your the one who can't, I wasn't even trying to pick a debate, I was merely throwing an opinion in, in which your response came off a bit rude and uncalled for.

How you perceive it is not my problem. What really happened here is that you cannot handle someone elses opinion.

All you've stated are ways tony can win in a RANDOM ENCOUNTER. At least try to look at it from the other side. I didn't even say joker would win, I said he COULD win, opposing opinions are what happens in a debate(which you like so much) and you appear to be but hurt towards them....and yes, you are coming off as a bit of a dick.

Again, I'm a dick because we have differ opinions and I'm more blunt with my view. wwaahhh!!

Again, all these would win a RANDOM ENCOUNTER. But no, you clearly don't see any possible way joker could out smart iron man do you? Way to be a reasonable debator..

I don't see anyway he can win. That is called a different opinion then yours and you HATE it!!! A true debate is talking about different opinions. Get over yourself already.

They both start with two weeks of prep. How is this random?

I am not reaching, there is a reason he is an adversary of the batman. Most of the times they have thought, joker has manage to mould an elaborate scheme that breaks people. I'm not saying stark would lose everytime but open your eyes and look past the missiles, he's still a vulnerable human being, one that is also a superhero. One that has loved ones, those around him.

Ok, 9/10 better. Can you stop crying now?

You want me to look pass his massive weaponry / technology and lower myself to venom? How is he vulnerable in his suit? He fights in it!!!

If you can't handle any of my points, then do yourself a favour and look into the character for once. Like a real debator would

I did, I still don't see anyway he can win. You can try to change my mind but show me scans an facts instead of whining about my view and calling me a bad debater because our views don't interact with one another.

Personal attacking is not proper debating. Stop doing it. haha I insulted you? Please show me!!!

Thanks for swaying us off topic. Let's back on it.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii:

-cracks fingers-

Buildings are not the same as armour.

Rounds per whatever doesn't matter. If you shoot 1,000,000 bullets at his chest plate it would do nothing but shoot it into a gap where the plates meet (which Tony's suit has to have a thinner plate or a gap) then it will go through, remember that it doesn't have to be a kill shot it only needs to touch his skin and Tony dies.

One man. Rather than as many nukes as joker can find in 2 weeks (which would be a lot) dotted all around the city and maybe even country wide.

Again he isn't coming in a stupidly durable suit as he's Tony arrogant Stark. Also hulks not often at the striking force of multiple nukes and Tony's Hulkbuster got wrecked.

RKT effortlessly destroyed vibranium. A far more durable metal than ironmans armour. Thor has also literally ripped it to pieces. I doubt his armour could withstand odin going all out.

-cracks neck-

Buildings are made of solid metal and concrete. If Stark's suit can withstand something that completely demolishes several hundred thousand metric tons of that stuff, it's safe to say he's durable enough to tank Deadshot's bullet.

Tony's suit is AIRTIGHT. Not even high grade NANO-MIST can penetrate it. Doesn't matter how good Deadshot is: if he doesn't have a visible target, its moot.

So you're assuming the Joker would spend every second of his prep time looking for nukes? If that's the case, and Iron Man does not succeed in stopping his trigger-finger, the entire USA and Joker himself will be decimated. Tony, on the other hand, will survive. So the victory goes to...... Furthermore, there's a high probability Stark will just hack SHIELD files or government satellite data, track down the Joker, knock him unconscious and throw him behind bars before the plan can be implemented. Remember, tech and resource wise, Stark is several cuts above the Batman Joker usually deals with.

So what? Tony's going to bring his weakest suit to battle. Of course not. His ego has been slowly diminished over the years, and he often battle street thugs with his most current armor. Of course he's going to bring his best. It's debatable whether he would activate his entire army, but at least Extremis, Bleeding Edge, and maybe a specialty suit.

Tony's first impact with Hulk literally blew out every window within a several block radius and knocked the entire Superhero team down. While the destruction is definitely less than nukes (punches don't explode), you can ask any Hulk fan: he's shown to both give and receive blows much more powerful than nuclear explosions.

Of course he can't tank Odinforce going all out. But he did survive a slightly prolonged encounter with a very angry Odinforce Thor. That's a league above anything the Joker can do.

Ondskapt666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Ondskapt666

@deathstrokesrevenge said:

Just finished up reading the endgame arc and found that joker is extremely fast

Mach speed fast?

@yify said:

Iron Man wins 10/10

advantages:

• Flight
  • Strength
  • Speed
  • Reaction Time
  • Intelligence
  • Durability
  • Weaponry
  • Enhancements
  • Resources

-YIFY

This and much more! There is no way Joker can win this. These joker fanboys are reaching sky high. They are trying to impress us with one time feats. Stark is a 100+ tonner with mach speeds and a massive weaponry with smarts. I just don't see how Joker can win this.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii:

-cracks potato-

Do you know it's not unheard of for a normal bullet to go through armoured vehicles? Never mind a bullet specifically designed to bore through bulletproof armour.

Hmmm this airtight seal is bulletproof? I mean sure the chest plate would be hard but say at the knee or neck or basically anywhere else the armour is thinner or none existent due to the fact Tony doesn't want to be a statue.

Please show me Tony's standard armour taking blasts of 10+ nukes from less than 100 meters away.

Shield doesn't have a file on joker. Joker is a mystery in Marvel. Since this is clearly set in Marvel due to NY being the location joker can find out everything on irinman from Google in 10 minutes.

Force or energy output of hulks punches rarely exceed that of a nuclear explosion you know what I meant. When they have it hasn't been ironman he's been fighting because everytime they fight hulks rips whatever Tony's wearing to shreds in minutes.

Again Thor knows what Ironmans armour can take and even angry Thor wouldn't do anything to hurt Tony.

Maaaaaaaaaagneeeeeeeet.

Avatar image for deactivated-64515c7889021
deactivated-64515c7889021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joker leaves bombs, Stark will just scan via satellite and send the iron legion or remote piloted suits to diffuse or move them somewhere safe. Joker of course will tell Tony about them. Its in his character. I dont see Batcave security being better than Starks. Idk why but Marvel tech just seems so much higher grade. I could see Joker using Pepper against Tony but aside from that I dont see him taking it. And Deadshot is not hitting Tony or penetrating his armor. His shields would stop pretty much anything before it even got to his armor. Huge Joker fan but Stark is being severely lowballed here.

Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony will speedblitz Joker before he can do anything.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii:

-cracks potato-

Do you know it's not unheard of for a normal bullet to go through armoured vehicles? Never mind a bullet specifically designed to bore through bulletproof armour.

Hmmm this airtight seal is bulletproof? I mean sure the chest plate would be hard but say at the knee or neck or basically anywhere else the armour is thinner or none existent due to the fact Tony doesn't want to be a statue.

Please show me Tony's standard armour taking blasts of 10+ nukes from less than 100 meters away.

Shield doesn't have a file on joker. Joker is a mystery in Marvel. Since this is clearly set in Marvel due to NY being the location joker can find out everything on irinman from Google in 10 minutes.

Force or energy output of hulks punches rarely exceed that of a nuclear explosion you know what I meant. When they have it hasn't been ironman he's been fighting because everytime they fight hulks rips whatever Tony's wearing to shreds in minutes.

Again Thor knows what Ironmans armour can take and even angry Thor wouldn't do anything to hurt Tony.

Maaaaaaaaaagneeeeeeeet.

-Eats potato-

Tony's armor is far above bulletproof. Show me evidence that Deadshot's wonder bullet is more powerful than the electromagnetic missiles that level buildings.

Yes. Air is a gas that is formless, and capable of traversing even the smallest of cracks. If Tony can block that out, he's definitely impervious to a well-aimed bullet. Furthermore, his modern armors are compsed of things called nanomites, which are highly flexible, microscopic creatures than band together to form something stronger than reinforced concrete. It would be completely plausible that Tony covers his entire body, because it doesn't restrict his movements at all. If he didn't, that nuclear blast would have killed him.

So you're assuming DC doesn't have a NYC? The OP never specified which one, so you can't just assume Marvel. And Stark isn't going to post every little secret about his armors on Facebook or anything. Google being a source is hilarious. What's Joker going to do, write a biography?

In the WWH arc, he would have won had the power suppressing nanomites not been tampered with. And yet, he still gave the strongest Hulk incarnation yet a run for his money.

Really? Even after the Civil War arc, where Tony ruined Thor's reputation and used a clone of him to kill fellow heroes. Thor was "pinches fingers together" this close from frying Tony inside his armor. IN FACT, he literally said that the last encounter, he was holding back and this time, he isn't.

Ondskapt666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyena401 said:

Huge Joker fan but Stark is being severely lowballed here.

It's getting ridiculous at this point.

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#

@redatom1234 said:

@ondskapt666: I can handle a simple debate, but it seems your the one who can't, I wasn't even trying to pick a debate, I was merely throwing an opinion in, in which your response came off a bit rude and uncalled for.

How you perceive it is not my problem. What really happened here is that you cannot handle someone elses opinion.

----------ok, fine, if you want to go around on a site like this addressing people like that, that's your problem, not mine, but a little bit of professionalism wouldn't hurt.

All you've stated are ways tony can win in a RANDOM ENCOUNTER. At least try to look at it from the other side. I didn't even say joker would win, I said he COULD win, opposing opinions are what happens in a debate(which you like so much) and you appear to be but hurt towards them....and yes, you are coming off as a bit of a dick.

Again, I'm a dick because we have differ opinions and I'm more blunt with my view. wwaahhh!!

-----------no, I said your coming off as a bit of a dick, not because of your opinion, but how you addressed it, stop trying to twist my words around.

I don't see anyway he can win. That is called a different opinion then yours and you HATE it!!! A true debate is talking about different opinions. Get over yourself already.

-----------if you don't see any way he can win, LISTEN to the other people who can. I never said I hated your opinion, in fact, I agreed that iron man would win under most circumstances but I saw the joker having an advantage. a true debate is talking about different opinions, but it is also about being able to listen and understand others, which you seem incapable of doing

They both start with two weeks of prep. How is this random?

---------what I meant was Tony would win in a random encounter, however because of the 2 weeks prep, joker has an advantage

Ok, 9/10 better. Can you stop crying now?

You want me to look pass his massive weaponry / technology and lower myself to venom? How is he vulnerable in his suit? He fights in it!!!

-------------.............what?

I did, I still don't see anyway he can win. You can try to change my mind but show me scans an facts instead of whining about my view and calling me a bad debater because our views don't interact with one another.

-----------im not even trying to convince you joker would win, im saying that its not a far off thought. besides, my main point is just telling you not to be so rude when your addressing people, especially because I did nothing before hand that could lead to it, and because debating requires professionalism(which from the looks of it, you have not shown.)

Personal attacking is not proper debating. Stop doing it. haha I insulted you? Please show me!!!

Thanks for swaying us off topic. Let's back on it.

----------*sigh*.....stop, your embarrassing yourself

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii:

-noooo potato-

Right it doesn't matter how powerful they are it matters WHERE they hit. Deadshot being the best shot in comics could easily hit any part of Tony he wants with bullets proven to be able to go through power armour like a drill. Not a Normal bullet.

I think an armour drilling bullet would prove more challenging to an airtight deal than air...

DC doesn't have real cities. NY in particular is represented by metropolis.

Joker can find out who ironman is quickly through it, find where he lives and works then gather Intel through watching him and through various other means. Yknow he can also find out Tony is a raging alcoholic douche who's mind would be easy to turn into putty.

Tony won't know what joker is doing or if he's still alive until the fight starts. No Intel at all.

WWH is not the strongest incarnation of hulk.

If Thor wasn't holding back he'd have just godblasted Tony to smithereens or just yknow crushed his head like an egg.

Giant magnet theory still going strong ;)

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii:

-noooo potato-

Right it doesn't matter how powerful they are it matters WHERE they hit. Deadshot being the best shot in comics could easily hit any part of Tony he wants with bullets proven to be able to go through power armour like a drill. Not a Normal bullet.

I think an armour drilling bullet would prove more challenging to an airtight deal than air...

DC doesn't have real cities. NY in particular is represented by metropolis.

Joker can find out who ironman is quickly through it, find where he lives and works then gather Intel through watching him and through various other means. Yknow he can also find out Tony is a raging alcoholic douche who's mind would be easy to turn into putty.

Tony won't know what joker is doing or if he's still alive until the fight starts. No Intel at all.

WWH is not the strongest incarnation of hulk.

If Thor wasn't holding back he'd have just godblasted Tony to smithereens or just yknow crushed his head like an egg.

Giant magnet theory still going strong ;)

-Muwahahahaha. Potato never stood a chance-

You still haven't shown me Deadshot's bullets can provide greater impact than building leveling rounds. Therefore, if Tony can tank that, he can tank these so called "drill bullets". This armor that Deadshot penetrated.... has it tanked even half of what Extremis has?

Of course. But, the same logic applies: if air can't squeeze through, a bullet wouldn't stand a chance. And every single one of Tony's armors have tanked shots from machine guns and armor-piercing rounds.

But DC is literally just Earth. If NYC has never been mentioned before, you can't just assume it doesn't exist. The OP never specified where the battle takes place.

Haha! You don't simply "walk" into Stark Tower and spy on Tony. His security makes the Batcave look like a preschool. Besides, last I checked, Tony is sober. And alcohol, in all seriousness, rarely jeopardizes his battle performance when up against legitimate threats.

So you give Joker info on Tony, but Tony gets no info on Joker? That's not even....what.... Let me rephrase: 1. We don't know what universe this is occurring. 2. How come Joker knows his opponent, yet Stark doesn't? You're just re-configuring the conditions to give Joker an advantage with prep. 3. If anyone has more information on the other, it's Stark. Because he has far more resources at his disposal.

Godblast Tony? In the middle of civilization? As you previously stated, Thor isn't a monster. He wouldn't dish out his revenge if it meant killing innocents.

WWH was the strongest AT THAT TIME. Keep in mind that WBH didn't exist yet.

And, like @hyena401 said, Joker's insanity will prompt him to leave Stark little clues. Unlike Bruce, who's not technologically savvy, Tony could disarm it all in his sleep. Especially since Extremis allows him to unconditionally take over anything with electricity.

Magnet shouldn't work on Extremis. I'll look for scans to back it up. FYI, if Joker has enough info on Tony to deduce his armor is made of metal, Tony sure as hell can figure out he's dealing with an insane clown who'd blow up the city, and make certain preparations for that situation.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: You seem to be knowledgeable on Iron Man. I'm fairly certain that I've seen somewhere simple magnets do not effect IM's more modern armors. Do you have a scan I could borrow?

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron mans suits are demagnetized.... btw human tech now can demagnetize things lmao

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is this a fight?? I haven't read batman 41 yet but in endgame,, Joker just was basically like the talons except more efficient in terms of healing factor... That won't last either... Tony >>>>>>>> Joker and tony isn't like batman as he will kill people just look at civil war and anything with the incursions... This is a mismatch as joker would need element of surprise for this to be fair...

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clownprinceofcrime1995: Dude tony started the civil war by having over 600 people killed.. He has destroyed entire universes.. He will have no problem killing joker giving the fact he will have two weeks to see what a madman he is... Joker can also do notta with getting put in the negative zone...

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: @newecho:

600 compared to at least 10 million?

It not the metal of the armour that the magnets are trying to get its the data stored on everything electronic in Tony's suit. No data = no function and you can't demagnetise electric coding or protect it from magnets.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It not the metal of the armour that the magnets are trying to get its the data stored on everything electronic in Tony's suit. No data = no function and you can't demagnetise electric coding or protect it from magnets.

Entire universes = trillions or more,,, and how is he going to demagnetize his suit if the first thing tony does is send him to the negative zone or worse just borrow ant man's tech which he has before and use some Pym particles and shrink joker down... Joker isn't smart enough to demagnetize the suit as he isn't even on doom's level in intelligence and doom hasn't demagnetized it... What's up with deadshot being involved? Are you saying he hires deadshot? I have never seen that allowed in a one on one fight but if it is then Iron Man would be prepared as he is prepared for every scenario..

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well somehow a roflstomp is still going strong at 92 posts

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joker would need the element of surprise to beat tony. Tony is not like bats at all in that regard.. Batman goes onto other projects instead of concentrating his entire being into capturing or killing the joker... Tony will not be like that,,, he will not quit until he has joker..... Tony is a bit more obsessive than Bruce and this really is a mismatch without Joker being able to surprise tony....

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Here he beats crimson dynamo in miliseconds... Not to mention he has built armor to deal with the entirety of the phoenix force in 2 weeks... Joker's tricks will not work....

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Gracetrack

Morals being on is certainly a factor. If morals are on, I can easily see Joker using that to his advantage... putting innocents at risk in order to distract Tony and/or tie his hands a bit (figuratively speaking).

In other words, I don't think this "prep battle" would be as cut and dry as some are portraying it.

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's laughable how people think Iron Man wins because of his stats and sheer physical advantage. I mean some characters thrive through their physical power while some thrive through the use of their minds.

Tony uses his mind to generate physical power through his suits while Joker uses his mind to create more critical and strategic power over his enemy/victim.

I mean a battle isn't necessarily a head on fight. It isn't just physical. You can't just say one character will beat another due to having many physical advantages, especially when the case is a prep battle.

You need to understand what type of a character you are dealing with. Tony is more powerful and smarter than Joker in terms of scientific prowess, but Joker has a wildcard. His insanity and cunningness.

He isn't your everyday psychopath. He is a type of character that doesn't play by the rules. It's not cheating, thats his character. Given prep time, he won't hesitate from tampering his enemy during his preparation. This is something he has done in all of his storylines.

People shouldn't picture this as a classic street battle. That doesn't happen when you're in character and dealing with someone like the Joker. Op clearly mentions the fight is in character, which means Joker will behave like he does in all of his storylines.

He will take hostages. Poison the city. Kill innocent civilians. Sneak into Stark's life. Kill people he loves. Break him down both physically and mentally.

If you think these won't happen, then you don't know squat about Joker and probably shouldn't participate in debates about him.

Morals being on is certainly a factor. If morals are on, I can easily see Joker using that to his advantage... putting innocents at risk in order to distract Tony and/or tie his hands a bit (figuratively speaking).

In other words, I don't think this "prep battle" would be as cut and dry as some are portraying it.

This.. Pretty much explains part of what I am saying.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: @newecho:

Standard morals? Think not and universes could be empty you never know.

They're allowed prep, the OP didn't say they aren't allowed to hire help, again it would be out of character for Tony to bring anything but his bleeding edge and a hangover from 2 weeks drinking to this fight against a street leveller. Well if he's not in an asylum by the time jokers through with him for 2 weeks.

Joker could be standing in the middle of a 1000 acre field and still get the drop on someone approaching him. Considering Batman knows the Joker better than anyone and is by far the best detective and deductive mind in comics but is still surprised by the joker every time they meet.

Tony not knowing anything about the joker except that he's an insane man who likes makeup too much will be wrecked by Joker in the 2 weeks leading up to the fight and probably during it.

Still haven't heard counters for Joker just using magnets to wipe all the coding from all of Tony's tech making it useless.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clownprinceofcrime1995: batman concentrates on other things and not just joker. Tony's facial and predictive tech far outshines Bruce's. Since when can joker get magnets that could do that?. Tony's prep feats are superior also. I mean he built armor to fight the Phoenix force...I mean magnets? Really???. Because the best minds in marvel have never did anything like that...

Tony is arrogant but the op gives him 2 weeks to prep also and prep is what tony does best. You might want joker to hire sinestro or someone a little higher on the food chain. He isn't concentrating on anything other than joker. The 1990's iron man might do what you are saying but not this one and joker loses horribly