• 112 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Posted by ComicStooge (14032 posts) - - Show Bio

Takes place:Inside Joker's dream.  
Can Freddy K. kill Joker inside his dream? 
 

#1 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8869 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicStooge: Joker would crush Freddy like an insect in mental combat.
#2 Posted by Kinasin (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker is insane...... how many souls has freddy powered up on????

#3 Posted by Edamame (28397 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicStooge: LOL. So what are the Joker's dreams like?
#4 Posted by Kinasin (1056 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" @ComicStooge: LOL. So what are the Joker's dreams like? "
and does the joker dream for that matter........
#5 Posted by ComicMan24 (147055 posts) - - Show Bio

I imagine that Joker's dreams must be chaotic. Don't know how this battle goes.

Online
#6 Posted by Edamame (28397 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kinasin said:
" @Edamame said:
" @ComicStooge: LOL. So what are the Joker's dreams like? "
and does the joker dream for that matter........ "
LOL. Good question.  Does he even sleep?
#7 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23238 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:

" @Kinasin said:

" @Edamame said:
" @ComicStooge: LOL. So what are the Joker's dreams like? "
and does the joker dream for that matter........ "
LOL. Good question.  Does he even sleep? "
 "In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out." - The Joker
#8 Posted by Edamame (28397 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @Edamame said:

" @Kinasin said:

" @Edamame said:
" @ComicStooge: LOL. So what are the Joker's dreams like? "
and does the joker dream for that matter........ "
LOL. Good question.  Does he even sleep? "
 "In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out." - The Joker "
LOL.  Nice.  = D
#9 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5499 posts) - - Show Bio

The Joker tells Freddy a joke and then Freddy laughs to death.

Online
#10 Posted by Edamame (28397 posts) - - Show Bio
@saiyan_earthling said:
" The Joker tells Freddy a joke and then Freddy laughs to death. "
The Joker probably laughs more than Freddy. LOL
#11 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5499 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame: lol
Online
#12 Posted by Kinasin (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

Well average humans have taken out freddy in their dreams while freddy was powered up on souls so I'm gonna go with the joker on this because I don't remember freddy ever entering the dreams of someone who is insane (I could be mistaken), but at the same time I think freddy could comeback for revenge(he always does) and figure out a way to take out the joker..............................so round1 joker, round 2 freddy

#13 Posted by Edamame (28397 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kinasin: Jason Voorhees, perhaps? He is/was pretty insane.
#14 Posted by Kinasin (1056 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" @Kinasin: Jason Voorhees, perhaps? He is/was pretty insane. "
then freddy wins???? after all joker doesn't have the durability that Jason does..........
#15 Posted by ComicMan24 (147055 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame: How did the battle between them go? I have the movie but I haven't seen it yet.
Online
#16 Edited by Kinasin (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason chops his head off in the end, but get thrown into camp crystal or something, but then walks out with freddy's head in his hand then freddy winks and the movie ends

#17 Edited by Edamame (28397 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24 said:

" @Edamame: How did the battle between them go? I have the movie but I haven't seen it yet. "

Well, Jason had the physical advantage, while Freddy had the mental advantage. That is why is was interesting.  Freddy would have killed Jason, if it weren't for the other campers. 
 
@Kinasin said:

then freddy winks and the movie ends "


Winks and laughs. LOL
 
@Kinasin said:

" @Edamame said:

" @Kinasin: Jason Voorhees, perhaps? He is/was pretty insane. "
then freddy wins???? after all joker doesn't have the durability that Jason does.......... "

Well, Freddy easily sliced Jason's fingers off and stabbed his eyeballs. So who knows?
#18 Posted by Kinasin (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

Could joker hold his own against jason in a heads up battle???

#19 Posted by Kinasin (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

FATALITY FLAWLESS VICTORY

#20 Posted by ComicMan24 (147055 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame: I see. But the thing is, who is more insane, Joker or Jason?
Online
#21 Edited by Kinasin (1056 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24 said:

" @Edamame: I see. But the thing is, who is more insane, Joker or Jason? "

jason is just a pure killing machine the last time I checked, lol so jason..... joker actually comes up with genious level plots......
#22 Posted by ComicMan24 (147055 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kinasin: It's true that Joker has made some very clever plans in the past. But I don't think that this is a sign that he is more sane.
Online
#23 Posted by Kinasin (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

I suppose if you were purely insane you wouldn't be able to come up with highly clever plans though and jason only comes up with killing period by any means necessary.....

#24 Posted by Edamame (28397 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kinasin said:
" Could joker hold his own against jason in a heads up battle???
"
Hmm...
 
Which comics are those? I would love to purchase them. =D
#25 Posted by Edamame (28397 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24 said:
" @Edamame: I see. But the thing is, who is more insane, Joker or Jason? "
Well, Jason kills and kills and kills, but so does the Joker. So they are in comparison there.  The Joker is much more "intelligent" than Jason, though.  Jason is just a professional killer who never talks, never shows emotion and just kills and kills. The Joker is more insane because his is more unstable. Jason stays the same, unless of course his mother shows up. LOL
#26 Edited by Kinasin (1056 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:

" @Kinasin said:

" Could joker hold his own against jason in a heads up battle???
"
Hmm...  Which comics are those? I would love to purchase them. =D "
Freddy vs Jason vs Ash the nightmare warriors it's from the 7th or 8th comic out of 12 or so in the whole arc the pits those three against each other :)
#27 Posted by Kinasin (1056 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" @ComicMan24 said:
" @Edamame: I see. But the thing is, who is more insane, Joker or Jason? "
Well, Jason kills and kills and kills, but so does the Joker. So they are in comparison there.  The Joker is much more "intelligent" than Jason, though.  Jason is just a professional killer who never talks, never shows emotion and just kills and kills. The Joker is more insane because his is more unstable. Jason stays the same, unless of course his mother shows up. LOL "
I guess but if freddy can go into jason's dreams then I'm sure he could go into jokers
#28 Posted by ComicMan24 (147055 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame: Everyone has a weakness. But I agree that Joker is more unpredictble.
Online
#29 Edited by Edamame (28397 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24 said:

" @Edamame: Everyone has a weakness. But I agree that Joker is more unpredictble. "

Sometimes I think that Jason uses a mini motorcycle to get from point A to point B because the person just starts running and Jason just pops right up behind him/her. LOL
 
I don't think that Doomsday has a weakness.
#30 Posted by Kinasin (1056 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" @ComicMan24 said:
" @Edamame: Everyone has a weakness. But I agree that Joker is more unpredictble. "
Sometimes I think that Jason uses a mini motorcycle to get from point A to point B because the person just starts running and Jason just pops right up behind him/her. LOL "
LMAO
#31 Posted by ComicMan24 (147055 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" @ComicMan24 said:

" @Edamame: Everyone has a weakness. But I agree that Joker is more unpredictble. "

Sometimes I think that Jason uses a mini motorcycle to get from point A to point B because the person just starts running and Jason just pops right up behind him/her. LOL  I don't think that Doomsday has a weakness. "
One could argue that his lack of intelligence is a weakness. LOL Movies. Sometimes things make no sense.
Online
#32 Posted by Edamame (28397 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24 said:
" @Edamame said:
" @ComicMan24 said:

" @Edamame: Everyone has a weakness. But I agree that Joker is more unpredictble. "

Sometimes I think that Jason uses a mini motorcycle to get from point A to point B because the person just starts running and Jason just pops right up behind him/her. LOL  I don't think that Doomsday has a weakness. "
One could argue that his lack of intelligence is a weakness. LOL Movies. Sometimes things make no sense. "
LOL. Or Jason can teleport. Either or. LOL
 
Doomsday.
#33 Posted by Kinasin (1056 posts) - - Show Bio
So what do you guys think can freddy take joker??? I'm leaning towards yes, but can be easily persuade in the opposite direction.......
#34 Posted by Edamame (28397 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kinasin said:
" So what do you guys think can freddy take joker??? I'm leaning towards yes, but can be easily persuade in the opposite direction....... "
I definitely think so.  Freddy can regenerate in his place.
#35 Posted by ComicMan24 (147055 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" @ComicMan24 said:
" @Edamame said:
" @ComicMan24 said:

" @Edamame: Everyone has a weakness. But I agree that Joker is more unpredictble. "

Sometimes I think that Jason uses a mini motorcycle to get from point A to point B because the person just starts running and Jason just pops right up behind him/her. LOL  I don't think that Doomsday has a weakness. "
One could argue that his lack of intelligence is a weakness. LOL Movies. Sometimes things make no sense. "
LOL. Or Jason can teleport. Either or. LOL  Doomsday. "
I have seen this happening in a lot of movies. Somehow the killer always pops up in front of the victim. I don't know how they do that. As for Doomsday except for his lack of intelligence, I think he was spliced with kryptonian genes so kryptonite causes pain to him.
Online
#36 Posted by Kinasin (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

cm you think fred can take the joker???

#37 Posted by ComicMan24 (147055 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kinasin said:
" So what do you guys think can freddy take joker??? I'm leaning towards yes, but can be easily persuade in the opposite direction....... "
I think he can.
Online
#38 Posted by Kinasin (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright then I'm going with you guys as well....

#39 Posted by Edamame (28397 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kinasin said:
" Alright then I'm going with you guys as well.... "
Yep.  = D
#40 Posted by velle37 (6038 posts) - - Show Bio

Freddy would never escape Joker's mind... Joker would keep him there and torture him for fun.......
#41 Posted by Albert Ventum (417 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry it was done  
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/joker-vs-freddy/3267/?page=6  
And Freddy actually loses this because Joker lacks fear. No fear = weak Freddy. Some could argue that he could be powered by more souls, but that really won't help if the Joker isn't afraid. The key to beating Freddy is overcoming fear and since the Joker has no fear, he takes this.  

#42 Posted by wildcat (167 posts) - - Show Bio
@Albert Ventum:  Joker does feel fear, just not regularly like normal human do.
#43 Posted by TheBatman586 (6302 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel sorry for anyone who goes into Joker's mind.
#44 Posted by jojjimbo (2463 posts) - - Show Bio

Freddy wins.....the dream realm is his domain.

#45 Posted by Albert Ventum (417 posts) - - Show Bio
@wildcat said:
" @Albert Ventum:  Joker does feel fear, just not regularly like normal human do. "
Can you give me an example of a time where he was afraid?
#46 Posted by Pr_Beyonder (2429 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kinasin said:
"Jason chops his head off in the end, but get thrown into camp crystal or something, but then walks out with freddy's head in his hand then freddy winks and the movie ends "

Laurie chops his head off. Jason was already killed by Freddy. Jason came back to life and was holding Freddy's head. 
 
 
 
Laurie: "Welcome to my nightmare *****" 
 
Ring a bell =p? 
 
 
I'm so tired of people claiming Jason chopping Freddy's head off.
#47 Posted by Pr_Beyonder (2429 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheBatman586 said:
"I feel sorry for anyone who goes into Joker's mind. "

Tbh I feel Freddy to be the more insane one of the two.
#48 Posted by Albert Ventum (417 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pr_Beyonder said:
" @TheBatman586 said:
"I feel sorry for anyone who goes into Joker's mind. "
Tbh I feel Freddy to be the more insane one of the two. "
Well, he is "the spawn of 100 lunatics" although Joker has been shown being crazier. 
#49 Posted by Pr_Beyonder (2429 posts) - - Show Bio
@Albert Ventum said:
" @Pr_Beyonder said:
" @TheBatman586 said:
"I feel sorry for anyone who goes into Joker's mind. "
Tbh I feel Freddy to be the more insane one of the two. "
Well, he is "the spawn of 100 lunatics" although Joker has been shown being crazier.  "

I haven't seen anything from Joker that made me feel as uncomfortable seeing how Freddy thinks.
#50 Posted by Albert Ventum (417 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pr_Beyonder said:
" @Albert Ventum said:
" @Pr_Beyonder said:
" @TheBatman586 said:
"I feel sorry for anyone who goes into Joker's mind. "
Tbh I feel Freddy to be the more insane one of the two. "
Well, he is "the spawn of 100 lunatics" although Joker has been shown being crazier.  "
I haven't seen anything from Joker that made me feel as uncomfortable seeing how Freddy thinks. "
Freddy gets angry when he's beaten, Joker just laughs.