Avatar image for the_devil_tiger
The Devil Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The Devil Tiger

Ok, what's your point on view on this : I think about this battle for a long time and I can't decide who's the winner on this one.

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Who can laugh the most or who can make the other laugh more?

The Devil Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The Devil Tiger

Mmmmh, that's a tough question, Mr.Wilson. You can answer to both if you will, but I can testify that WE will laugh like in a Concert of Weird Al Yankovic, or like in a concert of Celine Dion, or Barbara Streisand, or... WAIT ! These later two make me scream and die, forget it anyway ! AAAAAaargh, t...too late ! Avenge me if you can..."Gasp!"

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

If I answer Mr. Wilson's questions, I would say Joker wins the first one, but Deadpool the second.

The Devil Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The Devil Tiger

Aw, c'mon ! Please ! Your lack of argument just give me the power for raising from the Dead ! I want ARGUMENT ! WHY ! TELL ME WHY ! I WANNA KNOW ! (Do I look hysterical, just know ?)

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

The Devil Tiger says:

"Aw, c'mon ! Please ! Your lack of argument just give me the power for raising from the Dead ! I want ARGUMENT ! WHY ! TELL ME WHY ! I WANNA KNOW ! (Do I look hysterical, just know ?)"

O_o

Smacks Tiger.

Calm down!

The Devil Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The Devil Tiger

Huh, Ok. Oterwhise, Could you please explain why the buffoon of Gotham would win over the self-styled Merc with a mouth; It would be Kind and far more constructive. Thank you very much from advance.

Braise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Braise

Joker isn't completely defenseless, depending on the story arc, he was a seasoned merc prior to his transformation. I could see the two teaming up after telling a couple of jokes. Then again, Deadpool's crazy. Then again, Joker's crazy. Damn. You, sir, have created a conundrum that I am quite unable to answer.