Joker vs Darkseid( Read op before you call this spite)

• 60 results
jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By jayskee

Darkseid has absolute non of his powers. That means no super strength speed indurability or omega beams. Nor those he have access to apokolis technology or call his servants on apokolis for help. But he does still have his intelligence and strategic abilities. Each has 2 month's prep. Fight is in the Grand canyon. Each start on the other side of the canyon. Keep in mind Batman has outsmarted Darkseid and the Joker is at least as smart as Batman.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By _Black

@jayskee said:

Keep in mind Batman has outsmarted Darkseid and the Joker is at least as smart as Batman.

I wonder who you want to win....

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SirMethos

Darkseid wins, easily.

nandizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By nandizzle

I'm sure they could write it to were Joker is better or craftier. The thing about the Joker is he's just an asshole who likes to fuck shit up for fun. I don't think he has the same drive a Darkseid has. Now Ra's vs. Darkseid could potentially be more interesting.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#4  Edited By Deadcool

@jayskee said:

and the Joker is at least as smart as Batman.

nandizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By nandizzle

@Deadcool: not really

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayskee said:

and the Joker is at least as smart as Batman.

torzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By torzone

This is still spite...ijs.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By renamed040924

@jayskee said:

Darkseid has absolute non of his powers. That means no super strength speed indurability or omega beams. Nor those he have access to apokolis technology or call his servants on apokolis for help. But he does still have his intelligence and strategic abilities. Each has 2 month's prep. Fight is in the Grand canyon. Each start on the other side of the canyon. Keep in mind Batman has outsmarted Darkseid and the Joker is at least as smart as Batman.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Do either get any resources or just time to plan it out?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#9  Edited By Joygirl

I'll go with Joker. Say what you will, he is a genius, and if it comes down to it he can probably defeat a depowered Darkseid physically as well.

YoggSaron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By YoggSaron

@Joygirl: And Darkseid is just some moron? Joker has no intellectual advantage. And Darkseid still ways nearly two thousand pounds (unless by no powers you mean he reverts to his previous form). He could just sit on Joker.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#11  Edited By InnerVenom123

Spite.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#12  Edited By Joygirl

Even if they're of equal intellect, Joker will always have the psycho edge in that no matter how smart you are, you can't predict his actions. You need to be able to think fast, and he won't hold back against Darkseid.

Thehob0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Thehob0

Ya joker couldnt put a scratch on darkseid

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Onemoreposter

Joker dies horribly but only if he's bloodlusted or something. Otherwise he realizes he's outclassed quickly and runs like hell.

Urbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Urbs

@Joygirl said:

Even if they're of equal intellect, Joker will always have the psycho edge in that no matter how smart you are, you can't predict his actions. You need to be able to think fast, and he won't hold back against Darkseid.

Agree

amy124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By amy124

dora the explora

capfan80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By capfan80

Darkseid

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By TifaLockhart  Online

Does Joker get weapons?

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By Stronger

If Batman has beaten Darkseid before,why not Joker????

Both are master planners

Joker is crazier,worst and he doesnt hesitate to kill someone.On the other hand Darkseid has the technological advantage.He is an Eternal and he has seen and created many destructive machines to help him.I really dont know about this one.

If we are talking about h2h it depends on the version of Joker.If this is Arkham Asylum/City or Batman Beyond Joker he stomps.If this is normal comic Joker he gets beaten.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TifaLockhart  Online

@Stronger: If by "beat" you mean threaten to destroy his planet with Apokoliptian tech and/or fired a Radion bullet at him, then yes, Batman beat Darkseid.

Darkseid is not an Eternal either. He's a New god.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Stronger

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: Yes thats what I mean by beat.Does it make any difference?

By saying he is an Eternal I mean his Character Type is God/Eternal and that he has lived way longer than Joker.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TifaLockhart  Online

@Stronger: Joker as far as I know doesn't have Apokoliptian technology or Radion.

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SirMethos

@Stronger: h2h, Darkseid is skilled enough to defeat Orion. He would slaughter the Joker in a match like that.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TifaLockhart  Online

@SirMethos: Nah. He is indeed skilled enough to compete, but Orion would eventually win. No shame in that though, considering Orion's a master martial artist.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By nickthedevil

Joker curbstmops via stairs.

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SirMethos

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: Darkseid has already defeated Orion once, in pure h2h combat.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Stronger said:

If Batman has beaten Darkseid before,why not Joker????

Both are master planners

Joker is crazier,worst and he doesnt hesitate to kill someone.On the other hand Darkseid has the technological advantage.He is an Eternal and he has seen and created many destructive machines to help him.I really dont know about this one.

If we are talking about h2h it depends on the version of Joker.If this is Arkham Asylum/City or Batman Beyond Joker he stomps.If this is normal comic Joker he gets beaten.

Maybe Batman Beyond joker puts up a better fight but in the end Darkseid completely destroys

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Stronger

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: Yes,but Darkseid doesnt have his powers here.I really dont know about this one.

@SirMethos: @redbird3rdboywonder: As I said for h2h,it depends on the version of Joker.

And come on guys....do you really think that Darkseid is such a skilled martial artist cause he has only defeated Orion and Superman who are absolutely featless in pure h2h combat without their powers?And please do not try to show me the scan of Superman taking down a man with pressure points cause I got better.

Avatar image for bluelantern1995
BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

#29  Edited By BlueLantern1995

If Batman beat Darkseid that way then it was bad writing. Joker has no way to beat Darkseid, Darkseid studies Joker finds a weakness and goes for the kill. THIS IS A SPITE. I read it and IT IS A SPITE.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Enemybird

I dont understand... why darkseid?

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By bigcimmerian

This is still spite, Joker isn't nearly as smart as Batman and Darkseid>Batman in terms of inteligence, Darkseid is still great fighter and is weighting 2000 pounds, there is nothing Joker could do to win

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By SirMethos

@Stronger: Since you seem to claim that there are versions of the Joker that would, not just stand a chance, but actually win in a h2h fight against Darkseid, I suppose you have some feats, that are better than any of Darkseid's h2h feats, to back up your claim?

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By jojjimbo

Darkseid.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Stronger said:

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: Yes,but Darkseid doesnt have his powers here.I really dont know about this one.

@SirMethos: @redbird3rdboywonder: As I said for h2h,it depends on the version of Joker.

And come on guys....do you really think that Darkseid is such a skilled martial artist cause he has only defeated Orion and Superman who are absolutely featless in pure h2h combat without their powers?And please do not try to show me the scan of Superman taking down a man with pressure points cause I got better.

What will joker even do to hurt Darkseid. Darkseid turns Joker inside out

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By TifaLockhart  Online

@Stronger: Superman, in Kobra's body, took down Kobra in Batman's body. He said that Doomsday didn't like that move either, that he learned a trick from the Parasite, and that compared to Kryptonite, any bruises Kobra would inflict were nothing.

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By DedmanWalkin

The Joker has no real exploitable weakness besides his human limitations. Unless Darkseid is secretly Batman, Darkseid stands no chance here. Darkseid, like Alexander Luthor, did not allow the Joker to play in his little planetary takeover and you saw how well that worked out for Alexander.

I am curious but what prep feats does Darkseid really have?

Why does no one ever factor Joker Venom into battles involving the Joker? His name is in the title of the gas for pete's sake. Joker Venom has easily taken out up to and including Apokoliptians like Grayven otherwise known as Darkseid's son. That's right, the Joker has a weapon that can harm and even control Apokoliptians.

Without his powers, Darkseid stands no chance against the Joker.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By TifaLockhart  Online

@DedmanWalkin: I agree that an armed Joker will win.

As far as prep feats for Darkseid, I still don't understand his motives but he's a really good manipulator. He's stolen the Omega Force from his brother, started the New Genesis/Apokolips war, created the Post-Crisis Parasite from his memories of the Pre-Crisis Parasite, became Soulfire Darkseid, among others.

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By DedmanWalkin

Most of those amount to petty crime and the other, he ended up failing. These are pretty dismal prep feats. The Joker has prep feats that makes those look like playground hijinks.

In this thread, the Joker wins hands down.

sinestro_GL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

#39  Edited By sinestro_GL

Not a spite thread?

Darkseid, even with these assumptions, still stomps.

Even though you said that Batman has outsmarted Darkseid, the other way around still works, and don't forget the many battles that the God of Apokolips had with Superman...without pulling punches. Also, even if the Joker does seem to have any sort of advantage...then what? Punch Darkseid? Throw a rock at him? Make him sit on a whoopie cushion?

Your assumptions are pretty spiteful as well.

Also, A, B, C logic doesn't really apply in the world of comics either.

THEN, tell me who you think would win: the master strategist, or a mere (insane) mortal?

sinestro_GL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#40  Edited By sinestro_GL

@DedmanWalkin: @DedmanWalkin:

I didn't really want to use the same image twice in one thread...but the Lord Darkseid cannot help it:

Alex_Grey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Alex_Grey

@SirMethos said:

Darkseid wins, easily.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#42  Edited By entropy_aegis

DARKSEID OMEGASTOMP.

He weighs 2000lbs and is a master h2h fighter,one good punch and the Joker is finished,Darkseid is much smarter than either Batman or Joker,dont let that stupid Supergirl story by the moron Jeph Loeb fool you.

As for FC remember Batman shot Darkseid with a bullet which Darkseid himself created,and then he ended up getting blasted back in to the stone age as a consequence.The only reason he returned was cause he found a plot de... oops time machine.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Stronger

@SirMethos: Arkham Joker takes out whole rooms with 20-30 trained officers,together with Gordon.I am maybe mistaken but I think he takes out Venom Thugs too.With just h2h.

Batman Beyond Joker actually beat Batman Beyond Batman in h2h.He also stated that he knew every move the original Batman and Robin knew at their peak.Batman also avoided attacking him at straight unarmed combat cause he knew he would lose.@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

@Stronger: Superman, in Kobra's body, took down Kobra in Batman's body. He said that Doomsday didn't like that move either, that he learned a trick from the Parasite, and that compared to Kryptonite, any bruises Kobra would inflict were nothing.

Like Kobra is a top tier martial artist......Look Superman is cool but without powers has he ever shown anything that could put him to the versions of Joker that I have stated???

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By DedmanWalkin

Then please, show me some of Darkseid's master strategist feats because from what I have read from him all of his prep/strategy feats could be defeated by Superman who is one of the dumbest superheroes in DC. I asked for them earlier and all I got was some things the Joker could do in his sleep. Show me something more, show me something that puts him above Batman as you claim. I have not seen anything from him that puts him even in the same league as the Joker or Batman. He has only ever really countered Superman which again is not impressive.

Without his powers, how does Darkseid even stand a chance? Also, without his Omega Force, he becomes just like any other New God which means he'll weigh about as much as a normal human of his size. The Omega Force is what granted him his rocky appearance and incredible weight as Uxas does not weigh anything near that. Also, Joker Venom easily puts down a depowered Darkseid just like it took down Darkseid's powered son.

The Joker however is an insanely good prepper and strategist. So good in fact that he has convinced almost everyone in the DC Universe and many in our own that he is in fact crazy. If you think he is crazy, then you have been fooled by a fictional character. For instance, the Joker took over the entire planet while being imprisoned in the Slab. It was so bad that it forced Nightwing to kill him. This of course created a rift between Dick and Bruce when Bruce had to save the Joker. He also got the Master Detective to exonerate him when he was falsely convicted of a crime. Let's not forget the time when he almost destroyed the entire Universe with exactly no prep. The fact is that the Joker can do far more with far less than any other supervillain in DC. He is the greatest strategist in the DC universe. So again I ask, what prep feats does Darkseid have?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#45  Edited By Saren

@DedmanWalkin: How about becoming more powerful than the Source, an entity that is in turn more powerful than the Spectre? That alone is better than anything Joker has ever done, even the BS where he stole Mxy's powers, which is not particularly impressive because Mxy is gullible by nature.

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By DedmanWalkin

You are speaking of Soulfire Darkseid which is almost no different than the Joker gaining Mxy's powers. He found the Source's secret New God Soul Stash and used it to make himself more powerful. The Joker was contacted by Mxy and then tricked him into giving him 99% of all that 5th dimensional power. Again, not impressive. Neither of these feats took neither skill, strategy, or prep. Why do you think I have not mentioned Emperor Joker when talking about the Joker's prep feats? It is not a prep feat for him, it is a manipulation feat but he already has that in spades. If he is such a great strategist and manipulator of people then he should have many feats to back that up so again, feats please.

The Joker has the feats to back up my claim as the greatest strategist in DC.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TifaLockhart  Online

@DedmanWalkin: What specifically constitutes a good prep feat in your opinion?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#48  Edited By Saren

@DedmanWalkin said:

You are speaking of Soulfire Darkseid which is almost no different than the Joker gaining Mxy's powers. He found the Source's secret New God Soul Stash and used it to make himself more powerful. The Joker was contacted by Mxy and then tricked him into giving him 99% of all that 5th dimensional power. Again, not impressive. Neither of these feats took neither skill, strategy, or prep. Why do you think I have not mentioned Emperor Joker when talking about the Joker's prep feats? It is not a prep feat for him, it is a manipulation feat but he already has that in spades. If he is such a great strategist and manipulator of people then he should have many feats to back that up so again, feats please.

The Joker has the feats to back up my claim as the greatest strategist in DC.

Obviously. I don't see why you're claiming it's no different, Darkseid tapped into the Source's power stash and stole his power away. That is a prep feat, and it is more impressive than tricking someone known for his gullibility. I already gave you a prep feat from Darkseid that is better than anything Joker has ever done. I have no wish to continue this discussion, as I already know from your posts on other threads that you'll go on about how Joker's smarter than everyone and their mother. I simply do not have the patience to wade through that.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#49  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

Still Spite.

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By thanobomb1124
@sinestro_GL

@DedmanWalkin: @DedmanWalkin:

I didn't really want to use the same image twice in one thread...but the Lord Darkseid cannot help it:

lol