#1 Posted by fear monger (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Vs

#2 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

bullseye

#3 Posted by Dormath (2398 posts) - - Show Bio

joker would have some tricks up his sleeve but I think Bullseye would be able to take him out before he was in to much danger.

#4 Posted by MrsJ (305 posts) - - Show Bio

The Joker would win. Sure your all thinking, "Obviously she'd say that!" but it's because the Joker's insanity gives him a great advantage for both characters are great with weapons, but Mr.J's mind is so twistedly brilliant that he'd manage to come up with some wicked scheme in a matter of seconds. He’s also quick on his feet, literarily so he'd manage to dodge Bullseye until he can work his scheme. And the Joker is also Batman's equal, making Joker defiantly a great threat.

#5 Posted by fear monger (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

MrsJ says:

"The Joker would win. Sure your all thinking, "Obviously she'd say that!" but it's because the Joker's insanity gives him a great advantage for both characters are great with weapons, but Mr.J's mind is so twistedly brilliant that he'd manage to come up with some wicked scheme in a matter of seconds. He’s also quick on his feet, literarily so he'd manage to dodge Bullseye until he can work his scheme. And the Joker is also Batman's equal, making Joker defiantly a great threat."

bullseye is just as smart and twisted,and its not easy to dodge bullseye(its his claim to fame) i agree that they both good with weapeons but what bullseye has on the clown is his abilty to make almost anything to a weapeon,so he will use any thing he can to fight,and he is DD equal

#6 Posted by MrsJ (305 posts) - - Show Bio

fear monger says:

"MrsJ says:
"The Joker would win. Sure your all thinking, "Obviously she'd say that!" but it's because the Joker's insanity gives him a great advantage for both characters are great with weapons, but Mr.J's mind is so twistedly brilliant that he'd manage to come up with some wicked scheme in a matter of seconds. He’s also quick on his feet, literarily so he'd manage to dodge Bullseye until he can work his scheme. And the Joker is also Batman's equal, making Joker defiantly a great threat."
bullseye is just as smart and twisted,and its not easy to dodge bullseye(its his claim to fame) i agree that they both good with weapeons but what bullseye has on the clown is his abilty to make almost anything to a weapeon,so he will use any thing he can to fight,and he is DD equal"

See this just leads to "who would win, the B-man or DD?" And in my opinion I'd pick the bat. So...

#7 Posted by iwan (572 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye would ruin Joker's day I'm afraid.

#8 Posted by fear monger (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

MrsJ says:

"fear monger says:
"MrsJ says:
bullseye is just as smart and twisted,and its not easy to dodge bullseye(its his claim to fame) i agree that they both good with weapeons but what bullseye has on the clown is his abilty to make almost anything to a weapeon,so he will use any thing he can to fight,and he is DD equal"
See this just leads to "who would win, the B-man or DD?" And in my opinion I'd pick the bat. So..."

so what bullseye is near metahuman joker is not,bullseye wins

#9 Posted by fear monger (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

and bullseye studys up on all his opponets, so he know every thing the clown will throw at him ,when finds out what he needs he will attack with out warning ,they are smart,bullseye is fighting smart

#10 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with he majority here. Bullseye is still too much for the Joker to handle.

#11 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

I got money on the guy with the target on his head.

#12 Posted by Morphid (1166 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely Joker,and as you can see from the Daredevil movie Bullseye is a complete jerk.

#13 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

This all comes down to how the fight is set up. Are they both just standing there and someone says fight? Are they in a warehouse? Funhouse? Someones backyard? A little detail as to where they are and what the situation is would be a major factor in who wins. Joker has caught Deathstroke off guard and put him down, so its safe to say he could do the same to Bullseye, depending of course on the situation.

If its a simple one on one they just go at it, its a curb stump for Bullseye.
Post Edited:2007-12-26 15:00:39

#14 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Morphid says:

"Definitely Joker,and as you can see from the Daredevil movie Bullseye is a complete jerk. "

This would be the oftused Jerks Never Win theory of fighting.

Gambler says:

"This all comes down to how the fight is set up. Are they both just standing there and someone says fight? Are they in a warehouse? Funhouse? Someones backyard? A little detail as to where they are and what the situation is would be a major factor in who wins. Joker has caught Deathstroke off guard and put him down, so its safe to say he could do the same to Bullseye, depending of course on the situation. If its a simple one on one they just go at it, its a curb stump for Bullseye.
Post Edited:2007-12-26 15:00:39"

Agreed.

#15 Posted by Vorpal (51 posts) - - Show Bio

Now I don't know about Joker, but Bullseye, definitely

#16 Posted by Alex Prime (329 posts) - - Show Bio

bullseye, he is a metahuman(kinda)and the perfect aim,joker might dodge him but not for ever

#17 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker is very very dead.

#18 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Alexander Anderson says:

"Joker is very very dead."

What this guy said.

#19 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

bullseye

#20 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7285 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker has an insanely high threshold for pain so Bullseye better kill him if he get the chance!

#21 Posted by Gimpadon (43 posts) - - Show Bio

haha no likes the Joker =)

#22 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Renegade Lantern says:

"Joker has an insanely high threshold for pain so Bullseye better kill him if he get the chance!"

So does Bullseye. He takes unholy beatings from Daredevil on a regular basis. But that doesn't matter, because Joker will be dead in under ten seconds.

#23 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker could only pull this off if he plots to take down Bullseye. If Bullseye is hunting Joker or it is a spur of the moment fight, Joker is as good as dead.

#24 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

bullseye

#25 Posted by Batman666 (82 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye would got him shot in the head right when the battle begins

#26 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker would have a billiard stick through his throat before the fight starts.

#27 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
Nerx said:
"Joker would have a billiard stick through his throat before the fight starts."
#28 Posted by lionheart (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

JOKER

#29 Posted by The Scientist (630 posts) - - Show Bio

bullseye

#30 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio
The Scientist said:
"bullseye"
#31 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"

bullseye

"
#32 Posted by CF12793 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye takes this.

His speed/accuracy is just too good. Joker'll be dead before he even knows what's up.

#33 Posted by ComicStooge (12858 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793 said:

Bullseye takes this.

His speed/accuracy is just too good. Joker'll be dead before he even knows what's up.

This.

Joker sends up choking on a sai.

#34 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye.

#35 Posted by Shawnbaby (10776 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye kills him with a joker card

#36 Posted by Wolverine08 (42374 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye easily.

#37 Posted by Jmarshmallow (7175 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye, effortless win!

Jmarshmallow

#38 Posted by CF12793 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye, effortless win!

Jmarshmallow

For some reason when I saw you comment on this thread I thought you were going to side with the Joker, but I'm glad you're on the winning side here :P

#39 Posted by JayAaerow (452 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye in my opinion.

#40 Posted by Parallax_Hal_Jordan (867 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye

#41 Edited by Jmarshmallow (7175 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793: I'm a tad bit biased lol, but I'm not retarded.

One pencil through the brain is all it would take.

Jmarshmallow

#42 Posted by DigitalShooter9 (1648 posts) - - Show Bio

Most of you guys are underestimating the joker.

People who vote for bullseye(at least most of them) do so because he has higher physicals and better gadgets... But keep in mind that Batman's physicals are higher than bullseye plus he has better gadgets along with a big difference in wealth and resources, but the joker still gives him hell most of the time. I mean if the joker can cause troubles for batman, he should be more than enough for bullseye. His unpredictability will give him some edge over bullseye's accuracy IMO. If prep is involved, joker takes this 7/10....

#43 Posted by HumanNumber (1466 posts) - - Show Bio

In a straight up fight? Bullseye. With prep? Probably Joker.

joker is more of a psychological villain and Bullseye being a more physical one.

#44 Edited by CheeseSticks (2479 posts) - - Show Bio

@fear_monger said:

bullseye is just as smart and twisted,and its not easy to dodge bullseye(its his claim to fame) i agree that they both good with weapeons but what bullseye has on the clown is his abilty to make almost anything to a weapeon,so he will use any thing he can to fight,and he is DD equal

I agree that Bullseye take this, but he's far from Joker level in the twisted and smart department.

#45 Edited by Crimson_Vigilante (541 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye would destroy joker in a random encounter, but with prep, joker's got this