#1 Posted by WillPayton (9446 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Joker and his mentally unstable team take on Batman's team?

Jokers Team: Joker, Bizarro, Sentry

vs

Batman's Team: Batman (w/ Insider Suit), Hal Jordan

Everyone pre-52. Everyone in character... read below please...

Scenario: Joker plans to attack Gotham. He gets Bizarro and Sentry and has 1 week prep time. He knows Batman will be warned of this and will likely have help. Batman gets 3 days prep time. He has very good knowledge of Jokers team and their mental and physical characteristics. Batman gets Hal Jordan and his Insider Suit, plus whatever he can do in the prep time of course. No outside help like Justice League, etc.

Win by killing or capturing all of the other team.

#2 Posted by Joygirl (19935 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Joker. He'll assume that Batman knows everything about his two flunkies and devise a strategy to throw him off. With any sort of disadvantage, the muscle he has on his side is too much to handle.

#3 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

Both Sentry and Bizarro could give Hal a heck of a fight, and together they'll take him down without too much difficulty. Insider Suit won't do anything to either of them, and with Joker's strategy and prep, I don't see them doing much. Bats with three days of prep won't be able to get anything good enough to beat the powerouses together, seeing as he's never beaten Superman.

#4 Posted by Vouile (678 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

Team Joker. He'll assume that Batman knows everything about his two flunkies and devise a strategy to throw him off. With any sort of disadvantage, the muscle he has on his side is too much to handle.

@Esquire said:

Both Sentry and Bizarro could give Hal a heck of a fight, and together they'll take him down without too much difficulty. Insider Suit won't do anything to either of them, and with Joker's strategy and prep, I don't see them doing much. Bats with three days of prep won't be able to get anything good enough to beat the powerouses together, seeing as he's never beaten Superman.

Both of these are awesome posts.

Team batman is outmatched.

#5 Posted by WillPayton (9446 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire said:

Superman is not mentally unstable.

#6 Posted by Joygirl (19935 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker: "Now Bizzy my boy, ya know I hate you, right? Listen up kiddo, whatever the big, er, good bat, doesn't say... make sure to listen to him. He's out to give ya hugs!"

#7 Posted by WillPayton (9446 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still trying to figure out how Joker even convinces Sentry to leave his house to go fight Batman. =)

#8 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting battle.

Team 2 seems favorable to win but Bizzaro makes it interesting.

#9 Posted by WillPayton (9446 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sethlol said:

Interesting battle.

Thank you. I wanted to make a battle that doesnt just involve people trying to punch each other in the face as hard as possible. =)

#10 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

@Sethlol said:

Interesting battle.

Thank you. I wanted to make a battle that doesnt just involve people trying to punch each other in the face as hard as possible. =)

heh sure.

#11 Posted by ObeliskTheTormenter (24 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire: false Batman has beaten Superman

#12 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@ObeliskTheTormenter said:

@Esquire: false Batman has beaten Superman

Care to tell me when? A Canon example, if you please.

#13 Posted by WillPayton (9446 posts) - - Show Bio