Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pokergeist

Team Joker

Joker and Harley are New 52.

They know a Special Forces team is being sent to bring them in. They have 2 days prep for their Ship. They also get 5 Jokers Thugs (Dark Knight Movie) and the Joker Gang (Batman Beyond) for help.

Punisher and seal Team

The U.S. Government preps 4 Navy Seal Teams (5 members a team) with whatever they need.

Each team has Gas Masks, Special Breach Gear, Militray working Dogs, and Specialty Grenades as standard..

No Caption Provided

Add to this they Bring in Punisher (MAX series) to help train and lead the Teams. He gets whatever he can carry from his Armory as well 2 Days prep with Intel.

• Punisher and seal Team MUST Kill Joker with Pictures of death.
  • Cannot blow up Ship due mission Paremeters
  • Battle Zone

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By CalebHara

Punisher and Marines, with relative ease. There are just too many of them. This is assuming that Joker doesn't jump over board and blow up the whole ship, or something of that matter.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Rumble Man

They gonna rev harley up in gitmo

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Floopay

Punisher and his team. With intel and prep, I think they can come up with enough counter measures to defeat the Joker. And with a team that size they can keep eyes on the ship and just shoot anyone who attempts to leave the ship to gather supplies for the Joker's prep.

That and they could literally sink that entire ship if they had to, or any number of other options.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Shawnbaby

Punisher solos. The thugs and SEALs are meaningless fodder. Joker and Harley are the only real threats.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pokergeist

@Floopay said:

Punisher and his team. With intel and prep, I think they can come up with enough counter measures to defeat the Joker. And with a team that size they can keep eyes on the ship and just shoot anyone who attempts to leave the ship to gather supplies for the Joker's prep.

That and they could literally sink that entire ship if they had to, or any number of other options.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Change OP a bit as the ship blowing is terribly one sided.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Floopay

@CadenceV2 said:

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Change OP a bit as the ship blowing is terribly one sided.

Tear Gas, rush in, and shoot first, ask questions later. The exact opposite tactic used in comics should work pretty well against Harley and the Joker.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By rolldestroyer

@Shawnbaby said:

Punisher solos. The thugs and SEALs are meaningless fodder. Joker and Harley are the only real threats.

i can understand the 5 thugs being a non factor but 20 seals? i dont think so...........

on topic: punisher and his seal teams win here.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Shawnbaby

@rolldestroyer said:

@Shawnbaby said:

i can understand the 5 thugs being a non factor but 20 seals? i dont think so...........

Punisher, Joker, and Harley all have feats that put them above even the most highly skilled real-world humans.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By rolldestroyer

@CadenceV2 said:

@rolldestroyer: Dont forget the above human Joker Gang from Batman Beyond. Its not just 5 Thugs from the movie.

i didn't forget them i just wanted to emphasize on the point that 20 seals aren't meaningless.'

@Shawnbaby said:

@rolldestroyer said:

@Shawnbaby said:

Punisher, Joker, and Harley all have feats that put them above even the most highly skilled real-world humans.

very true but then again it doesn't mean that 20 seals are meaningless, you know the navy seals training is ten times the amount of work the average man thinks possible, so they're pretty tough and there's twenty of them with high tech equipment. dogs can also be useful.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Shawnbaby

@rolldestroyer said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@rolldestroyer: Dont forget the above human Joker Gang from Batman Beyond. Its not just 5 Thugs from the movie.

i didn't forget them i just wanted to emphasize on the point that 20 seals aren't meaningless.'

@Shawnbaby said:

@rolldestroyer said:

@Shawnbaby said:

very true but then again it doesn't mean that 20 seals are meaningless, you know the navy seals training is ten times the amount of work the average man thinks possible, so they're pretty tough and there's twenty of them with high tech equipment. dogs can also be useful.

And if those 20 SEALs were sent up against Joker and Harley alone...they would get brutally murdered.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By rolldestroyer

@Shawnbaby said:

@rolldestroyer said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@rolldestroyer said:

@Shawnbaby said:

And if those 20 SEALs were sent up against Joker and Harley alone...they would get brutally murdered.

only with prep, without prep joker and harley would get murdered.

HansBoy4TehWin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By HansBoy4TehWin

Punisher and the Seals. Those guys are some tough mofos.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Shawnbaby

@rolldestroyer said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@rolldestroyer said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@rolldestroyer said:

@Shawnbaby said:

only with prep, without prep joker and harley would get murdered.

They have Prep here...

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By rolldestroyer

@Shawnbaby: i know..........im just saying that joker and harley can't handle 20 seals without prep.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Floopay

@Shawnbaby:

Doubt it. They could shoot them through the eyes before Harley and Joker even knew they were there. In mid-ranged combat they would have superior weaponry, armor, and marksmanship.

In Short Range they would still have the weapons and armor advantage. People underestimate the military, but realistically the tech used in comics by the military is usually extremely outdated compared to modern day tech. We have guns that can shoot around corners, we have barrel lights that can cause instant nausea if someone were to look into them, semi-portable insant-doorways that can blow a doorway through a 24 inches of concrete pretty easily, etc. etc.

Real life armed forces are not to be trifled with.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Shawnbaby

@rolldestroyer said:

@Shawnbaby: i know..........im just saying that joker and harley can't handle 20 seals without prep.

And what I'm saying is that in this situation...The SEALs don't actually matter.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Shawnbaby

@Floopay said:

@Shawnbaby:

Doubt it. They could shoot them through the eyes before Harley and Joker even knew they were there. In mid-ranged combat they would have superior weaponry, armor, and marksmanship.

In Short Range they would still have the weapons and armor advantage. People underestimate the military, but realistically the tech used in comics by the military is usually extremely outdated compared to modern day tech. We have guns that can shoot around corners, we have barrel lights that can cause instant nausea if someone were to look into them, semi-portable insant-doorways that can blow a doorway through a 24 inches of concrete pretty easily, etc. etc.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Comic Book Villain Tech > Real World Military Tech

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Comic book characters>>>Real life people

Deal with it..

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Floopay

@Shawnbaby said:

@Floopay said:

@Shawnbaby:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Based on what? Because Comic Book Villain Tech has only been put up against jobber military comic tech. Which is outdated by at least 10-20 years (if not more), and being used by inferior soldiers.

Until someone can actually provide me feats from comic book armed forces that puts them anywhere near real modern day soldiers, then I can't take people beating them seriously. They usually used outdated weapons, they have a "stand around for 10 minutes asking the villain who clearly has no intent to drop his weapon or surrender and ask him to drop his weapon and surrender with you weapon pointing towards the floor" policy that often gets them killed. That can't hit a single moving target that's at best peak human.

I mean come on, even your average hunter can hit a clay pigeon (as many as 3-5 by the way) moving at 40+ miles per hour with no real issue, and that's nowhere near the size of a human being, and travels much much faster. Then you have expert marksman shooting 5+ of those things moving at 70+ miles per hour.

Yet somehow I'm to believe that the Joker beating armed forces who can't hit a single human being running directly at him and not bothering to dodge the marksman's storm-trooper level shooter somehow makes him better than even your average hunter? Doubt it.

If the Joker and Harley were deemed to be killed and not taken alive, they would get tear gased or a smoke canister would be launched in their direction, and the two would be taken out before they even saw who was shooting at them.

Mini-Nuke? Exists already, can take out a small town with ease. I think it's been around for 25+ years. I don't see why the Joker having one was really that surprising. Captain Cold? Really? One LRAD would ruin his day, same goes with most of the Rogues in the gallery. Bane? I don't see why any decent marksman can't simply shoot him from long range. Who cares how strong that venom makes him, your average troop has more than enough weapons to take him out. Again, he's an enormous human being, who even traveling at twice the top sprint speed ever recorded would be moving barely faster than a clay pigeon. Except he'd be 1,000 times bigger and easier to hit.

I get it, Luthor's suit and all that jazz are well above human capacity. However, most Street Levelers have tech that the military could counter or blow away with no real issue. The Joker and Harley can be as fast as they want, Tear Gas, Smoke Canisters, Flash-Bangs, Grenades, Guns, etc. All of them in the hands of a non-jobbing fully capable armed forces member should be more than capable of matching the Joker.

And as much as people say "they take out comic book military forces all the time", the fact is, even in the most recent comics, these guys are using extremely inferior and outdated tech, and have no feats to back up that they could stand up to even your average modern day footsoldier.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Emperorb777

Idk why people think real world humans stand a chance against comic book character.

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DireDrill

Captain Cold's Cold Barrier stops sound as it does everything, Cold would rule our planet. We have 0 chance of taking him down. LRAD would be useless against him. What makes you think that Bane would put himself in a situation where a sniper could get a shot off.

Yes, deploy Tear Gas against a guy who can walk through toxic air and laugh.

Tactical Nukes are possible but generally a waste of resources for the military with terrible consequences. They will never field one much less use one.

Show me the military taking on a god and we'll talk.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By jashro44

@Immortal777 said:

Idk why people think real world humans stand a chance against comic book character.

This.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Floopay

So Captain Cold is deaf when he fights people? That's impressive.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#25  Edited By THORSON

punisher is great at what he does.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By bigcimmerian

@Floopay said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@Floopay said:

@Shawnbaby:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Based on what? Because Comic Book Villain Tech has only been put up against jobber military comic tech. Which is outdated by at least 10-20 years (if not more), and being used by inferior soldiers.

Until someone can actually provide me feats from comic book armed forces that puts them anywhere near real modern day soldiers, then I can't take people beating them seriously. They usually used outdated weapons, they have a "stand around for 10 minutes asking the villain who clearly has no intent to drop his weapon or surrender and ask him to drop his weapon and surrender with you weapon pointing towards the floor" policy that often gets them killed. That can't hit a single moving target that's at best peak human.

I mean come on, even your average hunter can hit a clay pigeon (as many as 3-5 by the way) moving at 40+ miles per hour with no real issue, and that's nowhere near the size of a human being, and travels much much faster. Then you have expert marksman shooting 5+ of those things moving at 70+ miles per hour.

Yet somehow I'm to believe that the Joker beating armed forces who can't hit a single human being running directly at him and not bothering to dodge the marksman's storm-trooper level shooter somehow makes him better than even your average hunter? Doubt it.

If the Joker and Harley were deemed to be killed and not taken alive, they would get tear gased or a smoke canister would be launched in their direction, and the two would be taken out before they even saw who was shooting at them.

Mini-Nuke? Exists already, can take out a small town with ease. I think it's been around for 25+ years. I don't see why the Joker having one was really that surprising. Captain Cold? Really? One LRAD would ruin his day, same goes with most of the Rogues in the gallery. Bane? I don't see why any decent marksman can't simply shoot him from long range. Who cares how strong that venom makes him, your average troop has more than enough weapons to take him out. Again, he's an enormous human being, who even traveling at twice the top sprint speed ever recorded would be moving barely faster than a clay pigeon. Except he'd be 1,000 times bigger and easier to hit.

I get it, Luthor's suit and all that jazz are well above human capacity. However, most Street Levelers have tech that the military could counter or blow away with no real issue. The Joker and Harley can be as fast as they want, Tear Gas, Smoke Canisters, Flash-Bangs, Grenades, Guns, etc. All of them in the hands of a non-jobbing fully capable armed forces member should be more than capable of matching the Joker.

And as much as people say "they take out comic book military forces all the time", the fact is, even in the most recent comics, these guys are using extremely inferior and outdated tech, and have no feats to back up that they could stand up to even your average modern day footsoldier.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

What if we compare real life special forces like seals to Batman?

TheCowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TheCowman

Seals and Punisher take out the gang and secure the area.

But they don't get Joker and Harley. Joker can't win without prep time, but he's always got a way out.

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By CaptainDoeo

Harley and The Joker only chance of survival is running away, otherwise they die.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Floopay

@BigCimmerian: I'm not saying these guys aren't beyond your average person. I'm just saying that real life forces aren't quite as underhanded as people play them off to be.

I would say it's dependent on the gear they have. A flash-bang could ruin Batman's day, as could a host of different gasses, canisters, riot gear, tasers, and that's not even using modern equipment. I think Batman could take on as many as 3-4 troops in short distance, but long distance could put him at a disadvantage if they are trying to take him out. A squad I think could actually take him.

Lets face it, armed forces in comics are jokes. They can't hit anything, they never look anywhere except straight ahead of themselves, which makes them very easy to sneak up on. They have no tactical senses...at all. They are completely unprepared for anything and everything they encounter. A squad of 20 with heavy weapons can't even graze a single peak human with a sword, knife, or even completely unarmed. They never shoot first, even when the target is a lethal threat to others. They have zero hand to hand training, and some don't even know how to use a weapon. They can be seen using revolvers, outdated automatic weapons, and almost never use anything even remotely useful (grenades, tear gas, smoke canisters, flash bangs, etc.) unless it's in a scenario where there is no chance of it being useful. They never work together, never call for back-up in a scenario where back-up would actually help. They can't figure anything out, regardless of how obvious it is.

Realistically, if we go based on feats alone, armed forces in Marvel/DC comics are about as competent as a kid with a red rider BB Gun.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Pokergeist

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

Team 1.

Deal with it..

and yet there is a comic person on Team 2... deal with that.

The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CadenceV2 said:

Team 1.

Deal with it..

And yet there is 2 comic characters and a comic book gang on Team 1.

Deal with it and that.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Pokergeist

Not many people are even accounting for Punisher here. with prep no less.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Pokergeist

@CadenceV2 said:

Team 1.

Deal with it..

Deal with it and that.

So your whole argument is 2 comic Characters vs 1?

So I guess Batman and Captain America vs Thanos. Cap and Bats win cause there is 2 of them?

Your point seems Invalid and ignorant.

The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CadenceV2 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Team 1.

Deal with it..

Deal with it and that.

So I guess Batman and Captain America vs Thanos. Cap and Bats win cause there is 2 of them?

Yes, Batman is just too good for Thanos, hell, he he lost to Squirrel Girl.

Your point is pointless.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Floopay

@CadenceV2 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Team 1.

Deal with it..

Deal with it and that.

Your point is pointless.

Pshhhhht. Put Batman, Lex Luthor, and Brainiac with prep against Squirrel Girl and it'd be the first comic where we see Lex Luthor, Bruce Wayne, and Vril Dox cry from embarrassment...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Floopay said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Team 1.

Deal with it..

Deal with it and that.

Your point is pointless.

Pshhhhht. Put Batman, Lex Luthor, and Brainiac with prep against Squirrel Girl and it'd be the first comic where we see Lex Luthor, Bruce Wayne, and Vril Dox cry from embarrassment...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Shhh...the guy is getting mad, don't tell him about the all powerfull Doreen Green.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Pokergeist

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Shhh...the guy is getting mad, don't tell him about the all powerfull Doreen Green.

He was showing you just how terrible your fanboy is coming off as.

But I see you failed to notice that too. :)