#1 Posted by Joygirl (18677 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker's been a naughty, naughty boy.

After a bit of prep and a little luck, Joker has insinuated himself as the Spectre's new "rightful host", and has absorbed nearly all of his power. His twisted mind, however, sees "punish the guilty" more along the lines of "slaughter everyone while laughing and reveling in his infinite power".

Before each match, he gets the name of his next opponent and one day to rest and prepare. How far does he get?

Round 1: Black Adam

Round 2: Phantom Stranger

Round 3: Darkseid

Round 4: Trigon

Round 5: Parallax (Hal Jordan host)

Round 6: Imperiex Prime

Round 7: Batman One Million

#2 Edited by NeonGameWave (7703 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker stops at 6.

#3 Posted by Dextersinister (5782 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam vaporizes Joker's head as the Spectre floats away.

#4 Posted by beautifulrevery (1491 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't get past Trigon or Parallax

#5 Posted by Joygirl (18677 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery: Parallax beat the normal Spectre. You don't think that with Joker's mind, he could resist the fear?

#6 Posted by Immortal777 (6912 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is to the death Joker stops at Phantom Stranger if not then he clears this.

#7 Posted by Joygirl (18677 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777: I consider "totally taking them out of the picture" as a win, the way Spectre turned PS into a mouse in Day of Vengeance.

#8 Posted by beautifulrevery (1491 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

@beautifulrevery: Parallax beat the normal Spectre. You don't think that with Joker's mind, he could resist the fear?

In any event I doubt he'd get past Trigon. Dude eats universes for lunch. Why is Batman 1 million above all these people who would stomp him? At least put Superman 1 million there. His 5th dimensional powers would probably be a bigger help than Batman's....martial arts? Soul steal?

#9 Posted by Joygirl (18677 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery: I was mostly thinking his 4-digit IQ and the fact that he's motherf***ing Batman.

#10 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery: Superman one million is... pretty much God.

#11 Posted by beautifulrevery (1491 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ravager4 said:

@beautifulrevery: Superman one million is... pretty much God.

Not Golden Superman. That's Superman Prime 1 Million

I'm talking about faster than a speeding tachyon Kal Kent Superman 1 million

#12 Posted by Joygirl (18677 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#13 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasn't Spectre afraid of Parallax?

#14 Posted by Joygirl (18677 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectre alone was. Now he has Joker holding the reins.

#15 Posted by rpottage (863 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't make it to round one cause Joker doesn't do anything pieces of paper say; he ignores the challenge and just causes mass havok on everyone while torturing his favorite bat-foe.

#16 Posted by Joygirl (18677 posts) - - Show Bio

What if he knows that clearing the gauntlet will get him an amazing piece of cheesecake?

#17 Posted by eisjfiejss (513 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker clears as long as this is not Zero Hour Parallax.

#18 Posted by TheTmac (472 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at parallax

#19 Posted by Joygirl (18677 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#20 Posted by Joygirl (18677 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#21 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

stops at parallax, also joker did once take control of the spectre though he didn't show any feats.

#22 Posted by Joygirl (18677 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer: He only got a little smidge of it so it doesn't count. In this scenario he has all of it.

Also, Joker alone managed to make Parallax flee when he tried to invade Joker's mind.

#23 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@rolldestroyer: He only got a little smidge of it so it doesn't count. In this scenario he has all of it.

Also, Joker alone managed to make Parallax flee when he tried to invade Joker's mind.

yes, though i still say he stops at 5.

also why did you put batman 1M in the last round?

#24 Posted by Joygirl (18677 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer: Because there's a chance the Bat-factor may deter him even at his most powerful. And also B1M is a beast

#25 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@rolldestroyer: Because there's a chance the Bat-factor may deter him even at his most powerful. And also B1M is a beast

LOL, but seriously, though i agree batman 1M is a beast he doesn't have enough feats to prove that he can take on a jokered spectre. but i guess joker's final enemy should be a batman after all........

#26 Posted by wildvine (8382 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl

He gets to Batman, who he cannot destroy because the Joker cannot exist without Batman. Examples: Emperor Joker. and Going Sane.

#27 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine said:

@joygirl

He gets to Batman, who he cannot destroy because the Joker cannot exist without Batman. Examples: Emperor Joker. and Going Sane.

he can't exist without bruce wayne batman, nothing to suggest he can't exist without batman 1M

#28 Edited by wildvine (8382 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer

Shockingly, I have heard this argument before. My argument is he cannot exist without Batman, regardless of period, or incarnation. There is no proof he cannot exist without a particular "Batman." Or did you have a reference?

#29 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine said:

@rolldestroyer

Shockingly, I have heard this argument before. My argument is he cannot exist without Batman, regardless of period, or incarnation. There is no proof he cannot exist without a particular "Batman." Or did you have a reference?

except that joker doesn't even know batman 1M thus there's nothing to suggest that he defines himself through batman 1M just like he does with bruce wayne's batman.

#30 Posted by wildvine (8382 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer

When you have a reference for your argument, rather then just trying to debunk mine, then I will be happy to resume this.

#31 Edited by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears it.

#32 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

#33 Posted by nickthedevil (11598 posts) - - Show Bio

Fanwank on Joker.

Parallax, one of the oldest and most powerful beings in the universe is going to flee from Joker's broken psyche? Not happening.

#34 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (4696 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll give Joker up to round 3 in his winning streak. Don't know much about Batman 1M but it think Joker can take him.

#35 Edited by SithLantern93 (2050 posts) - - Show Bio