Joker and Xavier VS Horror of Cthulhu

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By hatemalingsia

Joker and Professor X were called by unknown force to investigate an abandoned hospital. Called by Cthulhu awakening ritual, our heroes have to survive from the terrors dedicated to hastening the return of Great Old One.

Rules :To win both of them have to survive for 1 hour. No infighting, they are in neutral term and can't separate. They can't leave the building but may move anywhere on ground floor. Professor X can't use his mutant powers. They are given 3 minutes to make sense of what's going on and they know something is wrong.

Challenge: Joker will hear Batman's voice taunting him with looming shadow that indicates Batman's presence near him. Joker will see a perfect image of Batman when he look at Xavier. Near the end, Joker will see visual illusion of Batman coming out of shadow and attack him (if he tries to hit back - he will attack Xavier). At the end of illusion Joker will see Xavier trying to kill Batman. Joker is equipped with a gun.

Xavier will get telepathic message telling him what's happening and Joker is not what he seems to be. Every 15 minutes he will see psionic ghost of someone he trust (Jean Grey, ect) telling him Joker is trying to kill/sacrifice him and he has to act first. Near the end, Xavier will telepathically perceive something evil in Joker , enough to make him shiver in fear. Xavier is given power to knock Joker out during all of this, which if he does it will kill Joker.

Would they survive? Or will one of them succumb under Cthulhu's Call? Can the mind of Xavier and Joker handle the horror of Cthulhu?

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Jacthripper

Either could clear Professor X wins

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By hatemalingsia
Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a937e573d769
deactivated-5a937e573d769

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see either of them being tricked easily. I'm sure they would figure out what's going on but I think they'll need more than 3 mins to do it.

Edit: Is Xavier still in his wheelchair in this scenario? Not that it would really matter.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By hatemalingsia

@jacthripper: btw I just changed the OP to a gun because I just realized knife won't kill him right away. It would be weird if Joker only scratch Xavier, at least now if he got shot he will bleed to death (if Xavier holds back and not killing Joker in retaliation ofc).

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers