deactivated-622aa52778ac3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Battle takes place on a basketball court(inside).

Captain America does not have his shield.

Johnny cannot use any weapons.

Captain America cannot use any weapons.

A fight to the death.

Who wins?

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By lady_liberty

Captain America.

He's beat better foes, with greater powers many times before.

Johnny just doesn't have anything Steve can't deal with.

Avatar image for deactivated-622aa52778ac3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lady_Liberty: Captain doesn't have his shield, you did read that right?

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TERMINATORXX

Johnny Cage Owned Scorpion who has magical powers and teleporting abilities and scorpion would own CA.... Johnny cage beat scorpion in the end.... I'm going with Cage on this one.... JC is a higher skilled fighter he owns ca hands down.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Lady_Liberty said:

Captain America.

He's beat better foes, with greater powers many times before.

Johnny just doesn't have anything Steve can't deal with.

JC Has dealt with bigger problems then CA... characters who are GOD Compred to ca... JC even beat Goro who would smash ca easily.... CA is too tiny and skinny.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lady_liberty

@SpawNgengiskhaN: Yep.

But what difference does it make? Steve has better strength, speed, and durability feats, plus far better skill feats.

The shield might be nice, but he doesn't need it here.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Lady_Liberty said:

@SpawNgengiskhaN: Yep.

But what difference does it make? Steve has better strength, speed, and durability feats, plus far better skill feats.

The shield might be nice, but he doesn't need it here.

NO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lady_Liberty: I wasn't trying to argue with you lol....I was just making sure you read that part.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@SpawNgengiskhaN said:

@Lady_Liberty: I wasn't trying to argue with you lol....I was just making sure you read that part.

Thing is if cap is such a better martial artist than why would he relie on his shield most of the time? yes ca is a skilled fighter, but no where in Johnnys league.. people thinking ca can beat jc unarmed gives me headshakes.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I understand both opinions. This is why I created this battle. Anyone have anything else to add?

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By onilordasmodeus

JC is strong, gifted, and highly skilled and he has fought some pretty impressive enmemies, but his overall track record isn't that good. JC jokes around a lot, overestimating himself and underestimating others which would make this play out badly for him if he has that mentality going into this fight. Cap is overall stronger, more experienced and (as far as I know), a more "serious" fighter than JC is as he doesn't play around. Cap is also a born leader and is very resourceful, while Cage hasn't really shown those quailities (not that he couldn't do it though). In the end if Cage is serious he could win 1v1, but...when is Cage ever serious?

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By KMART4455

Captain America stomps..

I mean he just has too much for JC to deal with.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Wolfrazer
@onilordasmodeus:  Cage has been serious at times, hell if remembering right he gathered up an army leading them to fight during armageddon because Raiden was gone and Liu Kang was killed. While JC may seem to act goofy, cocky at times he can be serious when he needed to....I mean otherwise why was he of all people chosen with others for mortal kombat and help protect Earthrealm?
Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pokergeist

Is this Serious? Cap everyday with his hands tied behind his back.

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@Wolfrazer: True, I was actually just read that bio again. I forgot he took on Shinnok (probably his clone). But yeah, JC has had his share of lumps, and in some capacity may have learned his lesson. In the end, I think Cap would be just be more likely to succeed at his goal, though I really can't see either of these guys killing the other. Well, not unless Johnny just doesn't shut up.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Captain America wins...fatality! Dun dun dun

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By Deranged Midget

@TERMINATORXX said:

@SpawNgengiskhaN said:

Thing is if cap is such a better martial artist than why would he relie on his shield most of the time?

It's his favoured weapon of choice, acting like an extension of his body.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@TheAcidSkull said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@SpawNgengiskhaN said:

Thing is if cap is such a better martial artist than why would he relie on his shield most of the time? yes ca is a skilled fighter, but no where in Johnnys league.. people thinking ca can beat jc unarmed gives me headshakes.

jonny beat scorpion in the movie which was non canon, i the real Mk scorpion is far superior to jhonny and will beat him senseless, sorry man, but jonny does not have that much feat's to compare with CA, but if he goes down he will go down fightinh

One thing I never got about this website... I never understood what was so important about non canon things? like I know what cannon means, I just cant explain what it means...lol

Edit: the scorpion in the movie was also far suprior to johnny cage and was giving him a good a$$ beating for a good while, but johnny managed to come out on top.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Deranged Midget said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@SpawNgengiskhaN said:

Thing is if cap is such a better martial artist than why would he relie on his shield most of the time?

It's his favoured weapon of choice, acting like an extension of his body.

CA's skills are not even as impressive as Jonnys, whenever I played MK on Playstation years ago I had to pick fighters like Shao Kohn, Kentaro, Motaro, Goro and so forth to actually beat him in a game.. Captain America relies on his shield too much, Johnny cage hardley relied on any weapons which he has shown hes a better skilled and trained fighter so im going with him.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Joewell911

im gonna go w/ jonny, CA is good but he would lose to almost any mk characters

Goku1fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#24  Edited By Goku1fan

Cage

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@TheAcidSkull said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@SpawNgengiskhaN said:

jonny beat scorpion in the movie which was non canon, i the real Mk scorpion is far superior to jhonny and will beat him senseless, sorry man, but jonny does not have that much feat's to compare with CA, but if he goes down he will go down fightinh

One thing I never got about this website... I never understood what was so important about non canon things? like I know what cannon means, I just cant explain what it means...lol

Edit: the scorpion in the movie was also far suprior to johnny cage and was giving him a good a$$ beating for a good while, but johnny managed to come out on top.

well you see movies and animated series are not in the actually universe , in the movie jhonny cage beat goro and scorpion , in the actual MK universe( the game) both goro and scorpion would mop the floor with cage, don't get me wrong , i love jhonny and i think he is awesome but there are times we gotta say he is out matched

Again both scorpion and Goro were suprerior to cage in many ways... Goro didnt even get one hit on cage and johnny knocked him off that clift or mountain, whatever it was, but Goro was very superior... Raiden and Shang sung even warned Johnny cage he'd die going up against the most unbeaten one their was..

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Captain America schools the Hollywood star wannabe.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Jayfournines

Captain America defeats Johnny Cage in a long, awesome fight. With no shield and no ki attacks (that's what I understood for 'no weapons' anyway) Steve wins this.

Oh and if we're going by video game feats, then I played with Cap in MvsC 2 and MvsC3 and he owns everyone.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#29  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

I'll take Steve.

But if I was playing Mk9 vs MvC3, I'd solo the hole MvC roster with nut punches.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@TheAcidSkull: Thats what I was saying about the game... If I chose Shao Kohn, Goro, Kentaro or Motaro as a fighter I had better luck beating cage easily, but if i selected a regular mk fighter like sonya or raiden... I had such a hard time beating him for a weird reason and it went like that for me on all the mk games I played.

Avatar image for shamelesslysupportinaznballers
Shamelesslysupportinaznballers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap got this. Don't even know why this is even a debate. Cage is always seen as a joke, always dies and is a lower tier character in the games.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#33  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Captain America in a landslide. Cage has no canon feats that would make me believe this is even close.

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@Shamelesslysupportinaznballers: Nah, JC is top tier in MK9, one of the best characters. It's JC's personality that puts him behind Cap. JC has all the tools and know how to win.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jayfournines: No Johnny can use his ki blasts. When I said no weapons I meant no swords, shields, guns, etc...

Superhuman abilities are still a go in this fight for the both of them.

spawn_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By spawn_123

Cap is more durable and he can withstand multiple impacts and yeah he is a lot faster than JC

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Jayfournines

@SpawNgengiskhaN said:

@Jayfournines: No Johnny can use his ki blasts. When I said no weapons I meant no swords, shields, guns, etc...

Superhuman abilities are still a go in this fight for the both of them.

Oh, well...hrm....ki blasts...I still give it to Cap, if he grapples Johnny his far superior strength, inability to get tired and soak factor will give him the win

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ghost_rider1

CA would own JC. Even if JC has KI blasts It still won't make a difference. Cap can dodge bullets. He is at the peak of human potential. And it has been said that he has super strength he would kill JC if he doesn't hold back

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Deranged Midget

@TERMINATORXX: That's a video-game. Gameplay doesn't account for actual feats nor has Johnny ever been tested against superior opponents to the degree that Cap has.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Deranged Midget said:

@TERMINATORXX: That's a video-game. Gameplay doesn't account for actual feats nor has Johnny ever been tested against superior opponents to the degree that Cap has.

Yeah, but everytime Cap has faught more superior beings hes relied on his shield too much... You hardley ever see him fight superior oppenents without it.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Deranged Midget

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Deranged Midget said:

Yeah, but everytime Cap has faught more superior beings hes relied on his shield too much... You hardley ever see him fight superior oppenents without it.

How is using his shield a downfall? It's literally an extension of his body. He depends on it no more than Batman does his utility belt. It's more or less an added bonus to the skills he already utilizes.

And he's fought plenty opponents without his shield and still proved to be a great threat.

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By onilordasmodeus

JC has fought many fighters who would be deemed superior to humans like Goro, Motaro, Reptile, Baraka, and more, plus loads and loads of fodder interspersed. JC has won some and lost some so he has a decent fight history. I'd say as far as stats go that Cap has him in durability, overall experience, and tactics, but Johnny's strength is exeptional as he can Uppercut a head off, or sidekick through a torso, as well as his speed with all his shadow and enhanced shadow moves. Cap may be peak but in some categories JC is beyond peak. Cap is definately going to get hit and get hit hard.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#43  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

I love it when in game mechanics and displays are used in debates.

In Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom I used Captain America to defeat Galactus. That's right. A shield toss hurt Galactus and even bested him! Just sayin'.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ghost_rider1
@k4tzm4n

In Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom I used Captain America to defeat Galactus. That's right. A shield toss hurt Galactus and even bested him! Just sayin'.

Lol
TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@k4tzm4n said:

Captain America shield might of harmed galactus, but thats different then this fight... he doesnt have his shield and ca relies on his shield more than he does on physical fighting.... i've seen more of it from cage and he seems more trained for it..

Avatar image for marvelavengersalliance10
MarvelAvengersAlliance10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America wins

Marvel martial artists throw solid punches and kicks, not unlike in Mortal Kombat the characters fight and sound like retarded monkeys

MK = fake and wannabe martial arts

Marvel = real martial arts

Avatar image for comicvineaddict23
ComicVineAddict23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mortal Kombat dudes fight like untrained pussies. Captain America should win here.

KillerZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#48  Edited By KillerZ  Moderator

@onilordasmodeus said:

JC has fought many fighters who would be deemed superior to humans like Goro, Motaro, Reptile, Baraka, and more...

Johnny Cage was killed by Motaro, before the timetravel thing in MK9.

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@MarvelAvengersAlliance10said:

Captain America wins

Marvel martial artists throw solid punches and kicks, not unlike in Mortal Kombat the characters fight and sound like retarded monkeys

MK = fake and wannabe martial arts

Marvel = real martial arts

@ComicVineAddict23 said:

Mortal Kombat dudes fight like untrained pussies. Captain America should win here.

Wow you guys troll hard!

Regardless, Cap wins.

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ChaosMarvel

Cap