John stewart vs Captain Atom (de-powered)

theDCkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By theDCkid

A fist fight, no powers, no prep.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SUNMAN

don't really know how you can make a good case either way.

I've seen more scans of Stewart going hand to hand. And he seems more use to fighting like a normal human due to instances when he has either lost his ring or its been low on power.

Captain Atom doesn't really have any amazing h2h showings that I can recall

theDCkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By theDCkid

@SUNMAN: Do you know what division of the military Captain atom was in?, I know John was in the marines but I'm not sure about Cap.

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 22

#4  Edited By dngn4774

Nathaniel Adams was in the air force

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By SUNMAN

@theDCkid said:

@SUNMAN: Do you know what division of the military Captain atom was in?, I know John was in the marines but I'm not sure about Cap.

Air Force. Think he was pretty high ranking too.

This isn't a fight I can really say definitively. Stewart is the only one with any feats I'd feel comfortable using. Not to say Captain Atom wouldn't do well h2h but we don't really have any scans of him going h2h without superpowers. And even than he doesn't go h2h too much

thestarguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By thestarguy

Nathanial Adam (pre-52) was a Captain in the Air Force (originally during the Vietnam war before his first quantum jump). Pre-52 Captain Atom also commanded and led a squad of men in Vietnam just before the incident that he was framed for that led to his being court-martial-ed. He has significant combat training, especially in covert ops, but because he was also a pilot and squad leader, did not necessarily spend a lot of time in direct combat situations.

I agree that this one is very hard to call because neither one has a lot of known relevant events or back story to efficiently comment upon. Basically a draw?