Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Battle conditions:

John has an 100 percent charge on his ring.

Both are in character.

Win is by knockout or kill.

Fighters start off in the air 200 feet apart; shields are up.

Who wins?

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By New_World_Order

John.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By NeonGameWave

John Stewart.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ThunderGodsWrath: @NeonGameWave: That easily? I thought Black Beetle would be well equipped to deal with John, as I've read he is stronger than Blue Beetle. Ah, another case of misinformation.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By nefarious

John.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By New_World_Order

@Shiryu said:

@ThunderGodsWrath: @NeonGameWave: That easily? I thought Black Beetle would be well equipped to deal with John, as I've read he is stronger than Blue Beetle. Ah, another case of misinformation.

John is also more powerful than Blue Beetle.

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By rpottage

@Shiryu said:

John's more powerful than both. The Beetles are able to fight GL's, that's true; but Stewart is like the top tier of GL's. A lot of people don't really see it, and many people prefer the other Lanterns; but Stewart is one of the most innovative for his constructs, has the best actual training for fighting in general, and was the only Lantern to actually try and use more willpower than the rings are capable of handling.

I mean he's an architect with Marine core training, and has more willpower than the ring can handle.

argusx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By argusx

John Stewart wins.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By New_World_Order

@rpottage said:

@Shiryu said:

John's more powerful than both. The Beetles are able to fight GL's, that's true; but Stewart is like the top tier of GL's. A lot of people don't really see it, and many people prefer the other Lanterns; but Stewart is one of the most innovative for his constructs, has the best actual training for fighting in general, and was the only Lantern to actually try and use more willpower than the rings are capable of handling.

I mean he's an architect with Marine core training, and has more willpower than the ring can handle.

That is true. But Alan Scott, Hal Jordan, and Kyle Rayner should all be above him.

mysoulz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mysoulz

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@rpottage said:

@Shiryu said:

That is true. But Alan Scott, Hal Jordan, and Kyle Rayner should all be above him.

No, with the exception of Alan Scott.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By New_World_Order

@mysoulz said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@rpottage said:

@Shiryu said:

No, with the exception of Alan Scott.

Why not?

Franchise1590

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Franchise1590

Because Hal's constructs are getting broken left and right lately while John would need a stronger ring to utilize all his willpower. He also is alot more tactical and a better fighter.

The only reason Hal should ever beat John is if they play favorites and is the focus of more of the GL books.

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By rpottage

@Franchise1590 said:

Because Hal's constructs are getting broken left and right lately while John would need a stronger ring to utilize all his willpower. He also is alot more tactical and a better fighter.

The only reason Hal should ever beat John is if they play favorites and is the focus of more of the GL books.

Agreed, couldn't have said it better myself.