John

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Floopay

Beta Ray Bill is faster, stronger, can destroy planets with no issue, and can absorb almost any form of energy thrown his direction.

BRB has nanosecond+ reaction times, can view things moving several times the speed of light, and has a level of strength I just don't see John doing well against (and John is the only Green Lantern I ever really liked, at least human GL).

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Hmm... im going to give this to John... Badass lantern ftw.. Close fight though

BadVoodoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Invites Beta Ray Bill on the show to talk about abortion.

Mezmero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

These two seem evenly matched but I might give the edge to BRB. The reason being in New 52 JL we see that a lantern ring has trouble standing up to mythical forces I.e. Diana shattering Hal's constructs. If she can do that I'd imagine storm breaker would have little problem doing the same.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@floopay said:

Beta Ray Bill is faster, stronger, can destroy planets with no issue, and can absorb almost any form of energy thrown his direction.

BRB has nanosecond+ reaction times, can view things moving several times the speed of light, and has a level of strength I just don't see John doing well against (and John is the only Green Lantern I ever really liked, at least human GL).

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

This

Djangophile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whoa, Bill is a character I don't know much about...he can destroy planets with ease? Can I get some scans of this?

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

horseface loses here

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whoa, Bill is a character I don't know much about...he can destroy planets with ease? Can I get some scans of this?

Beta Ray Bill can absorb energy, and redirected it in greater quantities than what he absorbed.

This is him against one of Galactus's heralds.

Can perceive objects moving multiple times the speed of light, and can go within the nanosecond+ reflex range.

Durability to stand up to Galactus's blows

A blow from Galactus melts half a planet down after hitting both him and one of his own heralds. However, does little to Beta Ray Bill...

Strength to withstand the pull of two singularities

This is him with a dozen or more quintillion tons pulling against his body, and he still manages to throw his hammer (which in and of itself weighs a hundred or so quadrillion tons) with relative ease. This is all done through calculation.

Over and above this, he still has energy shields he can construct, can control the electromagnetic spectrum, can sense energy signatures across space, controls magical lightning that can mow down armies of demons with ease, flight, and so much more.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is no way Beta Ray Bill can lose to John Stewart.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: Does he have any new feats from the new Journey Into The Mystery arc?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I dont see anything there that would even hint his reflex being anywhere close to nanosecond, the only thing i see there is Quasar asking BRB if he could see the light, which happened to be Surfer travelling at beyond light speed. We can see laser as well, and laser being modified light do travel that the same speed , doesnt mean we could react at those speed.

The rest i agree, including the conclusion, its this part i dont understand what part you are interpreting as Beta Ray Bill having nanosecond reaction time, which doesnt seem to be something marvel actually believes anyways.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: His perception was heightened to a point where a millisecond felt like hours, which would put their reflexes in the nanosecond range (the ability to think and act at those levels). That was while wiping a plague off the face of the planet/universe (I think this was during Star Masters, or maybe Cosmics Unlimited?), so it seems more than plausible that "It lasts for what feels like hours, but is actually a millisecond" was more than just a turn of phrase before a quantity.

Obviously we may disagree here, but that's where I'm getting that nanosecond number.

The second two scans were just showing that their level of perception can see an object moving at multiple times the speed of light, and from the scans it looks as if they were actually able to see it moving, not like us where a laser just sort of appears and we don't track it's movements. Again, we may disagree, but that's how I view it, and why I find that scan as a fair preception of his abilities. It also makes him using his hammer to block energy blasts after they've been fired from short distances from him more plausible, and less PIS like some others with similar feats.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Bo88gdan

Beta Ray Bill

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided

Invites Beta Ray Bill on the show to talk about abortion.

Lmfao

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BRB. For explanation see Floopay

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts