No Caption Provided

VS.

No Caption Provided

VS.

No Caption Provided

VS.

No Caption Provided

Conditions

* No one has bulletproof clothing or Painkillers.

* All have a single AK 47. Four magazines. All have good working knowledge of the weapon.

* All enter one of the four entrances at the same time, located 50 meters away at four different corners.

Abandoned Warehouse

No Caption Provided

Who walks out?

Avatar image for the_battle_callout_phonebook
The_Battle_Callout_Phonebook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Punisher.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red Hood

Xeno_Seeker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Xeno_Seeker

i can only see max taking out john mcclane. aww :(

it's going to come down to either the punisher or the red hood. and i think that the punisher would be more familiar with this weapon.

Punisher.

whoops didn't see that they were wearing any bulletproof armor. in that case its most likely still going to be punisher. but i think max may be able to handle red hood.

James_Lockart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By James_Lockart

I go with John in this one. Reasons given below:

* He has experience with limited ammo having always found himself in situations where it was difficult to come by.

* He knows when to lay low and take cover.

* Never tries to be a hero.

* The ammo is still too limited for all guns blazing anyways. All guns blazing is Max's style and to some extent Hood's.

I say the tough old ba*tard can take these guys. Getting through Castle is going to be difficult though.

chanceNathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

first off the situation wouldn't even be in the realm of possibility. why? because red hood even though he has some use of fire arms he usually uses two pistols not an assault rifle. the punisher never goes anywhere unequipped, meaning he always has his armor and several weapons and pieces of equipment that are usually custom. the only situation in the likeliness of this happening is for all four to be captured and pitted against one-another.

but regardless the punisher would dominate in every aspect from the initial gunfight to hand to hand combat. no other competitor has the training, experience, skill, or physical endurance like that of the punisher. he's going against two cops and a wannabe gunslinger. it has been noted that the punisher endures severe pain without painkillers or any medication. given a military background as a marine in the Vietnam war he comes from one of the toughest generations of the marines in my personal opinion. not to mention he's proficient in at least four different fighting styles and trains daily to keep in peek condition. he has no other goal than to exterminate the criminals around the world. he has even defeated captain america, a geneticly modified super soldier for christ sake. the only one that would prove problems for the punisher would be red hood. a more interesting fight would be the punisher vs batman.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

The insane durability of John McClane vs One Punch Todd. The unstoppable force and the immovable object.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By AllStarSuperman
Quickfingers26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

McClane

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Come out to the warehouse. We'll get together. Have a few laughs.

@james_lockart:

What versions of Punisher and Todd? Comic? Movie? Game?

* Never tries to be a hero.

He literally has been the hero of 5 movies lol.

DaredevilDD78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Punisher