Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Fetts

Round 1

John Diggle believes that somebody in CTU has been is a mole for Malcolm Merlyn. He believes that mole is Jack Bauer. Jack Bauer believes that Diggle has gone rogue on A.R.G.U.S. and is a threat to anybody he comes in contact with. Both will try to capture the other, but will kill if necessary. Fight takes place in a parking garage. Both are armed with a pistol and three clips.

No Caption Provided

Round 2

The White House has been taken over by terrorists (Olympus Has Fallen anyone?). Bauer and Diggle are the only two Americans still breathing. Both of them split the building between themselves. Both of them will have to go solo and sweep and clear their side of the White House. There are 24 (number intended) terrorists per side. All are armed with kevlar armor, assault rifles, sidearms, a frag grenade, a combat knife, and a walkie talkie. Each side is split up into three-man teams, but back-up can come at any point. Jack Bauer and John Diggle are to clear each of their sides by any means necessary. Whoever does it faster wins.

No Caption Provided

Round 3

Sparring match.

No Caption Provided

Round 4

They trade each other's jobs for a week. So Jack's job is to help Arrow find criminals and help him fight said criminals. Diggle's job is to be a field commander for CTU, locating terrorist threats and taking them in (or putting them down). Who'd do the other's better?

Bonus Round

Jack and Diggle needs somebody to hack into the Pentagon. Diggle asks for Felicity's help and Jack asks for Chloe's. This results in a semi-friendly hacking contest to prove who's the better hacking chick. Who wins?

No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Jack. He's a little iffy when it comes to h2h but he's got great reaction and tactical skill in a gun fight. He's like someone really good at Call of Duty search and destroy who never gets hit by a bullet

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Jack. He's a little iffy when it comes to h2h but he's got great reaction and tactical skill in a gun fight. He's like someone really good at Call of Duty search and destroy who never gets hit by a bullet

Does anyone agree with me?

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Come on guys! This is a pretty awesome and evenly matched battle if I do say so myself.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Don't watch 24 so I can't say

but Diggle is winning the sparing match

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers