Navajaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Navajaz
  • Just hand to hand.
  • Battle takes place in Abandoned Place.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The latest episode Diggs was getting handled by a street brawler.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By renamed040924

@oni_bane said:

The latest episode Diggs was getting handled by a superhuman who can tank bullets and beat men to death with punches and move almost faster than the eye can see.

Fixed.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diggle.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oni_bane said:

The latest episode Diggs was getting handled by a superhuman who can tank bullets and beat men to death with punches and move almost faster than the eye can see.

Fixed.

We have no way of knowing if he was superhuman at all. He tanks bullets but still bleeds. When did he kill anyone with his bare hands? Because the first guy was still alive after 3 hits. He told his boys to finish him off.

MUVDCU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My vote goes to The Leaper he took several blows from Cap was speared through a metal door and was only dazed for like 30 seconds after a seemingly knockout punch.

Diggle isn't fast enough or good enough IMO. Now if it was Ollie from Arrow vs Batroc H2H that would be a good fight.

Navajaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Guardiandevil83

The way Diggle keeps getting his ass kicked makes me choose Batroc.

Diggle is the definition of "big for nothing"

Con7879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My main man Diggle.

Poor Diggs has to job a lot to make enemies seem like credible threats to Oliver, same way Roy does. Thankfully the most recent episode let them shine though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oni_bane: wait, you think a guy who tanks bullets and barely bleeds by them is not even peak human? -__-

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oni_bane said:

@nickzambuto said:

@oni_bane said:

Fixed.

We have no way of knowing if he was superhuman at all. He tanks bullets but still bleeds. When did he kill anyone with his bare hands? Because the first guy was still alive after 3 hits. He told his boys to finish him off.

1. Brick didn't bleed. Diggle shot him in the forehead from point blank range, and in response he laughed and actually complimented Diggle for trying a headshot when most people don't think about that. He bled when the first guy shot him through the pectoral, which is all soft muscle and no bone, but instead of being in pain he again just laughed at it. That's superhuman durability + inhuman pain threshold/or doesn't feel pain at all.
  2. He punched the guy three times, and after the guy's entire face was just a red blob. Then he told his men to dispose of the body, not finish him off. That was the entire point of the game -- he gives them a gun and they see who can kill the other first. That's superhuman strength to kill a man with just three basic punches, and Dig was tanking those punches without going down or even being seriously injured afterwards.
  3. After Roy shot him with the arrow, Brick escaped the warehouse without either of them even seeing him despite the fact that they were looking right at him. So that's superhuman speed as well.

Brick might not have been a martial artist, but he clearly knew how to fight regardless, plus he was superhuman. Just from this one episode his stats are (slightly) superior to MCU Cap's, so Diggle losing to him after putting up a fight isn't anything to be ashamed of.

Diggle is basically the "Crossbones" of Arrow. He never actually wins, but he can give just about everyone a pretty decent fight. Oliver, China White, Ravager, and now Brick. The former two are two of the most skilled fighters in the series, while the latter are both superhumans. Diggle is likely stronger and more durable than the Arrow himself, given the fact that he could tank attacks from Mirakuru users with ease, resisted Grundy's pull when he tried to break his arm, and recently managed to tackle and overpower Brick. Oliver even commented on his muscles being the size of bowling balls, so it's safe to say Diggle has the most power between himself and Batroc. Batroc is more agile of course, but I don't think he's faster; once Cap figured out his style he basically toyed with the mercenary, whereas Diggle regularly keeps up with Oliver who's speed feats are even better than Cap himself. In the comics, there's a flashback where Diggle's convoy in Afghanistan is ambushed by 12-16 Taliban insurgents. He comments that they're the most ruthless group of fighters he's ever seen, and despite being armed only with melee weapons they manage to wipe out his entire convoy in a matter of moments. After that Diggle gets a hatchet stuck in his back, but once he gets angry, he rips it out and slaughters every single Taliban there by himself. The impressive part is, a scarf was thrown into the air right before the battle began, and it ended before the scarf reached the ground.

Diggle has every means to win this fight -- much more screen time and therefore feats, much more in-depth training and experience, showings against a wider range of opponents, better stats, and of course he's smarter. It won't be easy, but this will be the first fight Diggle has won.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: There are some things you said about Brick that I want to fix here

1. Brick hit Anton 7 times. And this was after Brick's guys kicked the crap out of him.
  2. After the last punch, all Brick said was "All yours, boys."
  3. He got shot in the shoulder by Anton, not the pec
Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batroc.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Batroc

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: There are some things you said about Brick that I want to fix here

1. Brick hit Anton 7 times. And this was after Brick's guys kicked the crap out of him.

I just checked the episode on CW.Com, and you're right, Brick did punch Anton more than three times. So let me rephrase: Brick is strong enough to beat an average man to death in a couple seconds, but Diggle survived fighting him for nearly a minute and was only suffering from some discomfort at the end of it. That's damn impressive endurance. And I think it's fairly obvious Anton was dead, he collapsed to the ground like a sack of potatoes in a bloody heap with his eyes wide open. The point of the game was who can kill who first, not "can they kill Brick before he knocks them out." And you're also correct that it was the shoulder not the pec, but I was just generalizing, my point remains the same: a bullet against Brick's head didn't even make him budge, while a bullet in the fleshier parts of his body pierces, but still inflicts no pain/damage. Brick is definitely an impressive fighter so far, and he's only had one appearance.

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By KingAres109

Brick had me laughing and cheering for him the whole time..A boss who beats ppl with his hands..Lol..And he gives them a gun.He's a beast of a fool.

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Oni_Bane

@nickzambuto said:

@stormdriven said:

I just checked the episode on CW.Com, and you're right, Brick did punch Anton more than three times. So let me rephrase: Brick is strong enough to beat an average man to death in a couple seconds, but Diggle survived fighting him for nearly a minute and was only suffering from some discomfort at the end of it. That's damn impressive endurance. And I think it's fairly obvious Anton was dead, he collapsed to the ground like a sack of potatoes in a bloody heap with his eyes wide open. The point of the game was who can kill who first, not "can they kill Brick before he knocks them out." And you're also correct that it was the shoulder not the pec, but I was just generalizing, my point remains the same: a bullet against Brick's head didn't even make him budge, while a bullet in the fleshier parts of his body pierces, but still inflicts no pain/damage. Brick is definitely an impressive fighter so far, and he's only had one appearance.

I never stated that Diggle loses. Just that he hasn't been impressive of late. Also the head shot was a graze. He tanks a bullet and suddenly he has super human durability? I don't think so.

Why would he say "all yours boys" If he was dead. Even when I was watching it (don't get me wrong I think Vinnie Johns is an excellent addition to the show) I was like why didn't he just kill himself. Guess it just how I perceived it.

Last Beating a man to death isn't that impressive. Ken Shamrock killed three guys with a single punch each. Does that mean he has super human strength?

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Jimmy_Rustler

lol Black Alfred ftw. Batroc only has like one feat!

Navajaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oni_bane said:

Fixed.

lol This.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brick had me laughing and cheering for him the whole time..A boss who beats ppl with his hands..Lol..And he gives them a gun.He's a beast of a fool.

Agreed, he was so wonderfully corny, and the show taking him dead serious only added to the entertainment.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batroc is cooler

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#41  Edited By CitizenSentry

Diggle > Batroc.

George St-Pierre > David Ramsey.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

@oni_bane said:

Fixed.

That's funny. His original post wasn't that long. In case saying Diggle is weaker than a strong opponent doesn't mean much. I don't see the point

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Loading Video...

Batroc held his own against Captain America. He took multiple direct blows from Cap, both from his shield and in hand-to-hand, and still kept fighting. Even after being kicked in the face, tackled through a solid door, and punched in the face, Batroc still managed to walk away (well, run technically :P).

Overall, even from what little we saw of him, I would give the fight to Batroc.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@muvdcu said:

My vote goes to The Leaper he took several blows from Cap was speared through a metal door and was only dazed for like 30 seconds after a seemingly knockout punch.

Diggle isn't fast enough or good enough IMO. Now if it was Ollie from Arrow vs Batroc H2H that would be a good fight.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with batroc. Though diggle is hotter

Avatar image for deactivated-5a220d15cc740
deactivated-5a220d15cc740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers