Fight takes place in an abandoned New York City

Random encounter

Win by any means.

Morals on

#2 Posted by NeonGameWave (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

John stomps.

#3 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

John,

He doesn't have much feats compared to Hellblazer, but, still, he could win.

#4 Posted by dondave (37520 posts) - - Show Bio

John ftw

#5 Posted by iHailCarlo (94 posts) - - Show Bio

John Constantine mud holes!

#6 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Constantine easily.

#7 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't seen Constantine do much in the New-52 to suggest he could win a random encounter with Cap. Though if anyone has scans to show otherwise I would be happy to see ;)

#8 Posted by spinningbirdcake (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

The thing about a con man is he's always got a trick up his sleeve. Constantine strikes me as a slightly less organized Batman as far as being prepared for things. So I say he takes Cap out, or just sends him away with magic etc.

#9 Posted by The Stegman (24438 posts) - - Show Bio

John seems to be prepared for any person he meets, I remember when he met Andrew Bennett, (a vampire) he instantly cast a spell that allowed him to summon a mini sun in the palm of his hand.

#10 Posted by TDK_1997 (14896 posts) - - Show Bio

John should win.

#11 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33469 posts) - - Show Bio

@spinningbirdcake said:

The thing about a con man is he's always got a trick up his sleeve. Constantine strikes me as a slightly less organized Batman as far as being prepared for things. So I say he takes Cap out, or just sends him away with magic etc.

John is a prep master but his real talent lays with his ability to wing-it out of any situation

#12 Posted by spinningbirdcake (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@spinningbirdcake said:

John is a prep master but his real talent lays with his ability to wing-it out of any situation

Yeah. He has no reservations about "cheating." He strikes me as the Nathan Drake of the DC universe. Master of adlibbing.

#13 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

John

#14 Posted by tomlikesfries (4670 posts) - - Show Bio

Even though he is featless in the New 52, Constantine wins, assuming he isn't much different than the Hellblazer version.

#15 Posted by staphin (204 posts) - - Show Bio

Constantine