Pre-52 however...

Avatar image for hulk_post_absolute_power
hulk_post_absolute_power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I wanna say DOOM but I don't know enough about his opponent can someone upload some of his more impressive scans

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom should take it. Either way he's at least as talented as Zatanna in magic and more so than John....and he's generally at a higher power level then them.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 the_red_viper  Moderator

Current? Going with Doom.

Pre-52 however...

Current John is more dangerous since he has the House of Mystery to use in his prep time.

Anywho, Constantine alone is a very good match for Doom and with Zatanna's help I'll give it to them.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

the team takes him

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By Strider1992

Pretty sure JonCon would be trouble enough on his own let alone in a team.

NoBody134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By NoBody134

John Constantine lol he owned the devil he is such a badass lololololol i wanna blow him man

^most john fans^

Doom godstomps them both while being asleep (literally, his suit can work even without him being conscious)

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By CaptainDoeo

With prep Doom can bring his Hex Nullifier device.

No Caption Provided

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 the_red_viper  Moderator

John Constantine lol he owned the devil he is such a badass lololololol i wanna blow him man

^most john fans^

Doom godstomps them both while being asleep (literally, his suit can work even without him being conscious)

^most Doom fans^

John has the House of Mystery. Your move, Doom.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nobody134 said:

^most john fans^

^most Doom fans^

What is the house of mystery?

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By XxGin

John solos

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nobody134 said:

^most john fans^

^most Doom fans^

Doom has a time machine/time travel/time stop. Both have infinite prep, Doom has done much more with his.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm leaning toward supermagic team

NoBody134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nobody134 said:

^most john fans^

^most Doom fans^

Infinite prep time is bending the rules, and it wont make any difference at all, what can this HOM do anyway?

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By XxGin

@nobody134 said:

@the_red_viper said:

@nobody134 said:

^most john fans^

^most Doom fans^

Infinite prep time is bending the rules, and it wont make any difference at all, what can this HOM do anyway?

The HOM is a supernatural house that exists outside of time, space and reality itself. So basically John gets infifnite prep time. John is the HOM's host and he can amnipulate it with his mind. In New 52 the HOM is JLD's headquaters.

NoBody134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By NoBody134

@darkraiden said:

@the_red_viper said:

@nobody134 said:

^most john fans^

^most Doom fans^

Doom has a time machine/time travel/time stop. Both have infinite prep, Doom has done much more with his.

Dont forget the fact that he can open mystic portals with his magic.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

NoBody134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxgin said:

@nobody134 said:

@the_red_viper said:

@nobody134 said:

^most john fans^

^most Doom fans^

The HOM is a supernatural house that exists outside of time, space and reality itself. So basically John gets infifnite prep time. John is the HOM's host and he can amnipulate it with his mind. In New 52 the HOM is JLD's headquaters.

Infinite prep time is bending the rules, as stated, but doom can also time travel and go to limbo and back for all the prep he needs.

there's no need to be cheap

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxgin said:

@nobody134 said:

@the_red_viper said:

@nobody134 said:

^most john fans^

^most Doom fans^

Infinite prep time is bending the rules, as stated, but doom can also time travel and go to limbo and back for all the prep he needs.

You know John can BFR Doom to the HOM and make his head explode there right?

NoBody134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxgin said:

@nobody134 said:

@xxgin said:

@nobody134 said:

@the_red_viper said:

@nobody134 said:

^most john fans^

^most Doom fans^

How can he BFR doom?

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxgin said:

@nobody134 said:

@xxgin said:

@nobody134 said:

@the_red_viper said:

@nobody134 said:

^most john fans^

^most Doom fans^

How can he BFR doom?

With a thought..

Also Doom can't kill John because the devils need him alive.

NoBody134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxgin said:

@nobody134 said:

@xxgin said:

@nobody134 said:

@xxgin said:

@nobody134 said:

@the_red_viper said:

@nobody134 said:

^most john fans^

^most Doom fans^

How can he BFR doom?

With a thought..

So he can literally think so and boom doom is in the HOM? May i see scans?

If he does so with magical means i doubt it will work, doom is pretty resilient against magic.

Your second argument is stupid, no offense

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By XxGin

@nobody134 said:

@xxgin said:

@nobody134 said:

@xxgin said:

@nobody134 said:

@xxgin said:

@nobody134 said:

@the_red_viper said:

@nobody134 said:

^most john fans^

^most Doom fans^

How can he BFR doom?

With a thought..

If he does so with magical means i doubt it will work, doom is pretty resilient against magic.

How is my second argument stupid? It's the truth. If you were a bit more educated about both sides you would know. I am a Doom fan too but Con Jobs takes this. He made a omnipotent being do his bidding with just a few seconds of improvisatoin. Doom is nothing to him.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxgin said:

@nobody134 said:

@xxgin said:

@nobody134 said:

@xxgin said:

@nobody134 said:

@xxgin said:

@nobody134 said:

@the_red_viper said:

@nobody134 said:

^most john fans^

^most Doom fans^

How can he BFR doom?

With a thought..

How is my second argument stupid? It's the truth. If you were a bit more educated about both sides you would know. I am a Doom fan too but Con Jobs takes this. He made a omnipotent being do his bidding with just a few seconds of improvisatoin. Doom is nothing to him.

Not really and....IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH A FIGHT. That wouldn't help against Spider-man or Wolverine, nonetheless Doom.

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxgin: Could Con. get through his force fields?

NoBody134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By NoBody134

@xxgin said:

@nobody134 said:

@xxgin said:

@nobody134 said:

@xxgin said:

@nobody134 said:

@xxgin said:

@nobody134 said:

@the_red_viper said:

@nobody134 said:

^most john fans^

^most Doom fans^

How can he BFR doom?

With a thought..

the devils thing is outside help, in any way you look at it.

"omnipotent being do his bidding"

yeah, an omnipotent being that was written properly would reality warp and time warp his shit and bend all the laws of reallity and physics over just to screw him up, the options for a reallity warper and omnipotent beings to fuck john up are infinite.

fucking with omnipotents is a bullshit feat, doom did so too, and it's simply impossible for people at their level to do so.

most prep feats by "prep masters" are impossible, generally speaking. in any way you look at it, prep time is bullshit for the most part.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Heh, Doom is dead.

NoBody134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By NoBody134

@nobody134 said:

@xxgin said:

@nobody134 said:

@xxgin said:

@nobody134 said:

@xxgin said:

@nobody134 said:

@the_red_viper said:

@nobody134 said:

^most john fans^

^most Doom fans^

How can he BFR doom?

With a thought..

And alas here comes one of those fanboys. But unlike most fanboys, I've actually read the character so brace yourself for a tearing, son.

Doom isn't stomping anyone. Not a single one of them individually.

@darkraiden said:

@the_red_viper said:

@nobody134 said:

^most john fans^

^most Doom fans^

Doom has a time machine. Big whoop. John lives in a portal outside of time. John has defeated omnipotent/nigh's beings with absolutely 0 prep. And with prep he turned hell right on its head (heaven too). He has shamed archangels who individually posses the power to erase reality and tank multiversal blasts. He also devised the plan to take on the great evil beast and his plan worked. John's plans>anything doom has ever done.

John solos.

Zatanna solos. (seriously)

This is ridiculous overkill. Does the thread creator hate Doom or something? You just put him up against two characters that can bfr the spectre and mxy with minimal prep.

Also John beats the devil for giggles. Whereas Doom is still having trouble saving his mother from hell.

John is too crafty. His feats shame Doom's. He can also outwit anyone in comic books.

@darkraiden said:

Doom should take it. Either way he's at least as talented as Zatanna in magic and more so than John....and he's generally at a higher power level then them.

He is nowhere near as talented. He holds great power but his knowledge in the arts are fairly limited to portal opening and closing etc. Zatanna on her own would be more than a match for him. Her father one of the most powerful magicians taught her the backwards spell which she can use to basically do whatever she wants.

Comment above you, friend.

It's impossible for either john or doom to beat omnipotents, any being who does so is just badly written and full of PIS.

omnipotents can control time, and space, and physics, and everything.

you cant beat the game master at his own game.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blazinghell: Zatanna was owned by Ventriloquist, Deathstroke and Joker.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And alas here comes one of those fanboys. But unlike most fanboys, I've actually read the character so brace yourself for a tearing, son.

Doom isn't stomping anyone. Not a single one of them individually.

@darkraiden said:

@the_red_viper said:

@nobody134 said:

^most john fans^

^most Doom fans^

Doom has a time machine. Big whoop. John lives in a portal outside of time. John has defeated omnipotent/nigh's beings with absolutely 0 prep. And with prep he turned hell right on its head (heaven too). He has shamed archangels who individually posses the power to erase reality and tank multiversal blasts. He also devised the plan to take on the great evil beast and his plan worked. John's plans>anything doom has ever done.

John solos.

Zatanna solos. (seriously)

This is ridiculous overkill. Does the thread creator hate Doom or something? You just put him up against two characters that can bfr the spectre and mxy with minimal prep.

Also John beats the devil for giggles. Whereas Doom is still having trouble saving his mother from hell.

John is too crafty. His feats shame Doom's. He can also outwit anyone in comic books.

@darkraiden said:

He is nowhere near as talented. He holds great power but his knowledge in the arts are fairly limited to portal opening and closing etc. Zatanna on her own would be more than a match for him. Her father one of the most powerful magicians taught her the backwards spell which she can use to basically do whatever she wants.

You clearly know nothing of Doom. Living outside of time and a time machine gives them the same prep time, but Doom gets more resources. Duh.

John beat the devil, cool, a devil with 0 feats. Doom took Beyonder's powers. An actual omnipotent. Not the pansies John beats. Doom took his mother from hell long ago, but ok.

John can outwit Doom? Cool, think that. But in a fight, how does he avoid Doom simply stopping time and blasting him? Or punching him into paste? He can't.

Zatanna is nowhere near Doom. Doom took on the Sorcerer Supreme head on and won, and has beaten Dr. Strange. He's also stolen powers from a sorceress before, seems like Zatanna would meet that fate. Not to mention he's beaten Morgan La Fey and can summon the mindless ones. Oh and he beat Hulk, Cosmic Hulk, and Skaar (last 2 at once) with magic and some tech. His magic is far greater than Johns or Zatannas, his tech is greater than anything they can imagine, his intellect is far greater than theirs as well. They stand 0 chance of winning.

Doom stomps.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: I think your abit of a Dr Doom fanboy :3

Not that's a bad thing mind you.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 the_red_viper  Moderator

@nobody134: The House of Mysteries has reality warping abilities and since John is his owner the HoM does anything he asks. John dragged the Phantom Stranger into the HoM against his will and although the full extent of his powers is unknown, Phantom Stranger is undoubtly a rediculously powerful mage. Possibly more than Doom is.

The HoM can also change itself. It made itself look comfortable and inviting and created furnishing and food because Catwoman asked nicely.

Oh and John also killed Shazam and stole his powers, just for the record.

@darkraiden the devil that John killed was The First of the Fallen, originally created by The Presence to serve as its conscience or something, but at some point he had a retraining and became the devil, the ruler of hell or whatever you wanna call it. Until Lucifer came, that is. Long story short he's a BAMF powerful cosmic entity and John tricked him numerous times and then killed him. He describes John as his most dangerous enemy.

John also made Gabriel (an archangel on the level of Lucifer and Michael) his own personal b!tch once. He also made an entire mafia family (among other people) to kill themselves through persuasion alone.

And he has the biggest plot shields since Doctor Who.

NoBody134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By NoBody134

@the_red_viper said:

@nobody134: The House of Mysteries has reality warping abilities and since John is his owner the HoM does anything he asks. John dragged the Phantom Stranger into the HoM against his will and although the full extent of his powers is unknown, Phantom Stranger is undoubtly a rediculously powerful mage. Possibly more than Doom is.

The HoM can also change itself. It made itself look comfortable and inviting and created furnishing and food because Catwoman asked nicely.

@darkraiden the devil that John killed was The First of the Fallen, originally created by The Presence to serve as its conscience or something, but at some point he had a retraining and became the devil, the ruler of hell or whatever you wanna call it. Until Lucifer came, that is. Long story short he's a BAMF powerful cosmic entity and John tricked him numerous times and then killed him. He describes John as his most dangerous enemy.

John also made Gabriel (an archangel on the level of Lucifer and Michael) his own personal b!tch once. He also made an entire mafia family (among other people) to kill themselves through persuasion alone.

Both can play at the reallity warping game my friend.

doom has an Infinity Gauntlet of another universe, 2 of them, and they are usless in the 616 marvel earth because of that.

however...

doom can travel to those universes and simply warp them at will, and then it comes down to which one has a stronger pulling power, the IG or the HOM, you may call me a fanboy but i think that the IG is slightly stronger...

John's only hope of winning is being a cheap SOAB, but even then it won't do him much good, doom can be just as cheap

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know all about John. Still just....doesn't impress me. Also it conflicts with DC/Vertigo in that IIRC Lucifer and Michael existed before creation or something like that. Also pretty sure Lucifer's supposed to be the first ruler of hell and even created Hell, his own multiverse.

John suffers from featlessness. No matter what he does to higher entities, a speed blitz can still end him (and it has). He's been inconvenienced by regular thugs IIRC. He's cool to talk about, but in a fight, even a mid tier like Quicksilver should end him. Actually even street levelers like Wolverine and Black Panther should as well.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blazinghell: I'm noticing a pattern of stupidity but ok...

Again, Doom and Strange went to hell long ago and freed his mothers soul. Doom never bows to Mephisto, and has outsmarted him before. You're wrong.

FoF has no feats, Mephisto affects earth too. He reality warps on a large scale (wiping events from existence and continuity) and creates/enslaves beings such as Blackheart and Ghostrider.

Doom has never needed to time stomp against the Fantastic 4 and they've never stomped him. Ever. he's beaten them as well, get your facts right. Again. You're wrong.

Zatanna can't kill Doom who has mystic defenses and who literally can't die due to hate/willpower. It's been tried by a Universal Reality Warper/Time Manipulator. Didn't work.

Also she's been owned by Deathstroke before. And she was blitzed. Doom counters blitzes from Adam Warlock and Namor with ease. He's clearly the faster one, by far.

Oh and Beyonder was specifically stated to be above the Marvel Multiverse at the time. And Molecule Man's blast was said to destroy something ridiculous like 100 billion universes. He was, effectively omnipotent. And Doom beat both of them btw. One with no prep (Molecule Man).

Doom stomps.

NoBody134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By NoBody134

@blazinghell

So let me get this straight, you can fuck up a god in a legitimate way while being only a human? yeah dude that ain't legit no matter what way you look at it.

"You can't beat the game master at his own game? How the hell does that apply to anything here?"

it was a metaphor, meaning they can control reallity, they decide the rules to which john must obey, whether he likes it or not, those rules are called "physics", and john cant do anything against them forcefully making him dead, time means nothing, he cant outsmart them.

also, doom possess 2 infinity gauntlets (funny story) of 2 universes, he can travel to them and simply force john to come over for a visit (like john himself did to the PS).

john isn't going to solo, he got nothing within reason (owning god isn't reasonable) to fight with doom.

Zatanna is simply hit by a basic silence magic (Loki said that this was a basic magic) and she can't do anything, or doom could just stop time around the area and kill her.

or he could be cheap with IG.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 the_red_viper  Moderator

@the_red_viper said:

doom has an Infinity Gauntlet of another universe, 2 of them, and they are usless in the 616 marvel earth because of that.

however...

doom can travel to those universes and simply warp them at will, and then it comes down to which one has a stronger pulling power, the IG or the HOM, you may call me a fanboy but i think that the IG is slightly stronger...

John's only hope of winning is being a cheap SOAB, but even then it won't do him much good, doom can be just as cheap

That's not stopping John from doing what he's done to Phantom Stranger.

The HoM is stupidly powerful.

@the_red_viper said:

I know all about John. Still just....doesn't impress me. Also it conflicts with DC/Vertigo in that IIRC Lucifer and Michael existed before creation or something like that. Also pretty sure Lucifer's supposed to be the first ruler of hell and even created Hell, his own multiverse.

John suffers from featlessness. No matter what he does to higher entities, a speed blitz can still end him (and it has). He's been inconvenienced by regular thugs IIRC. He's cool to talk about, but in a fight, even a mid tier like Quicksilver should end him. Actually even street levelers like Wolverine and Black Panther should as well.

The thing with Lucifer and FotF is complicated, IIRC Lucifer first appeared after the FotF, and replaced him or something... I don't know. All I know for sure is that the FotF was the ruler of hell and that John killed him.

Doom isn't Quiksilver or Wolverine, he wouldn't speedblitz John. Not to mention Zatanna's stupidly versatile and powerful, she and John have this. Doom is indeed very cool but fanboyism won't help you.

NoBody134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nobody134 said:

@the_red_viper said:

however...

@darkraiden said:

@the_red_viper said:

The thing with Lucifer and FotF is complicated, IIRC Lucifer first appeared after the FotF, and replaced him or something... I don't know. All I know for sure is that the FotF was the ruler of hell and that John killed him.

Doom isn't Quiksilver or Wolverine, he wouldn't speedblitz John. Not to mention Zatanna's stupidly versatile and powerful, she and John have this. Doom is indeed very cool but fanboyism won't help you.

it is, there is one day prep before the fight, doom can do all of what is said in less then 5 minutes.

i respect the HOM and the fact that it's crazy strong (Pulling PS in is no small feat), but it got nothing on the IG, as long as doom possess it within the right reallity john can't touch him, Doom on the other hand can forcefully pull him over, without john being able to do a thing.

it's a Q of power really, and i think that the IG will win this.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

@blazinghell

So let me get this straight, you can fuck up a god in a legitimate way while being only a human? yeah dude that ain't legit no matter what way you look at it.

"You can't beat the game master at his own game? How the hell does that apply to anything here?"

it was a metaphor, meaning they can control reallity, they decide the rules to which john must obey, whether he likes it or not, those rules are called "physics", and john cant do anything against them forcefully making him dead, time means nothing, he cant outsmart them.

also, doom possess 2 infinity gauntlets (funny story) of 2 universes, he can travel to them and simply force john to come over for a visit (like john himself did to the PS).

john isn't going to solo, he got nothing within reason (owning god isn't reasonable) to fight with doom.

Zatanna is simply hit by a basic silence magic (Loki said that this was a basic magic) and she can't do anything, or doom could just stop time around the area and kill her.

Zatanna has casted non verbal backwards magic before. And again, she's stupidly powerful. She can just say "turn his armor to cement" (backwards of course) and boom, Doom's incapitated.

And Doom can't do to John the same thing because John is in the HoM which exists out of time and reality. As far as the IG is concerned, John doesn't even exist.

Also John is the only one who managed to resist the magic of Pandora's Box (other than Frankenstein bu that's coz he's dead). It even corrupted guys like Superman, Shazam, Wonder Woman and more.

NoBody134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nobody134 said:

@blazinghell

Zatanna has casted non verbal backwards magic before. And again, she's stupidly powerful. She can just say "turn his armor to cement" (backwards of course) and boom, Doom's incapitated.

And Doom can't do to John the same thing because John is in the HoM which exists out of time and reality. As far as the IG is concerned, John doesn't even exist.

Also John is the only one who managed to resist the magic of Pandora's Box (other than Frankenstein bu that's coz he's dead). It even corrupted guys like Superman, Shazam, Wonder Woman and more.

The silence spell is only a distraction, Zatanna is easily confused (Fact) and that should stun her, just enough time for doom to land the finishing blow (the only one he will need really).

The house is located between dimensions, that's the only way for it to "exist out of time and reality", it still exists in some plain of existence (He did pull PS physically into it, after all), and because of that doom should have no problem pulling him over, the mere fact that the house exists is enough.

PB <<<< IG.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nobody134 said:

@the_red_viper said:

however...

@darkraiden said:

@the_red_viper said:

Ha! fanboyism. Coming from the JonCon fanboy. That's rich. I don't know...scans below look like Doom fires/does stuff fairly quickly given the people who can't dodge/are hit by it. And this is non plot restricted Doom who could just immediately stop time as well.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

NoBody134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

Again, Doom and Strange went to hell long ago and freed his mothers soul. Doom never bows to Mephisto, and has outsmarted him before. You're wrong.

FoF has no feats, Mephisto affects earth too. He reality warps on a large scale (wiping events from existence and continuity) and creates/enslaves beings such as Blackheart and Ghostrider.

Doom has never needed to time stomp against the Fantastic 4 and they've never stomped him. Ever. he's beaten them as well, get your facts right. Again. You're wrong.

Zatanna can't kill Doom who has mystic defenses and who literally can't die due to hate/willpower. It's been tried by a Universal Reality Warper/Time Manipulator. Didn't work.

Also she's been owned by Deathstroke before. And she was blitzed. Doom counters blitzes from Adam Warlock and Namor with ease. He's clearly the faster one, by far.

Oh and Beyonder was specifically stated to be above the Marvel Multiverse at the time. And Molecule Man's blast was said to destroy something ridiculous like 100 billion universes. He was, effectively omnipotent. And Doom beat both of them btw. One with no prep (Molecule Man).

Doom stomps.

Oh ok so he needed Strange's help to do it good. John did it on his own. As a matter of fact he turned hell upside down on his OWN. Has done worse things too.

FoF has no feats? Obviously you have never read Hellblazer to come up with that statement (that in itself is a trend of stupidity). And no Mephisto cannot warp reality on the same scale without plot. He himsels has admitted to his limitations on earth. Plain and simple he isn't in the same rank as FoF who routinely owns other lords of hell.

Lol. What are you talking about. Have you ever read a FF4 issue? The ff4 stomp him all the time. Hell, Reed has stomped him by himself and that is increasingly more insulting because Reed is not a great prepper. A genius yes but not impressive on prep and he has soloed Doom before.

Doom can't die because of Hate/Willpower? That is the most nonsensical thing I have heard today. Who is he Darth Vader? LOL. Is he immortal now? How about those times where he DIED? Yeaaaa. I guess it didn't work then.

LOl. How can you be "effectively omnipotent" you either are or you aren't. Also tell us about the time where he took the beyonder's powers and then proceeded to getting stomped by the beyonder regardless (who by the way needed galactus' help to do it). EPIC DOOM FAIL. Who is showing the patterns of stupidity now? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I wonder.

@nobody134 said:

@blazinghell

hahaahahhaahaaha. You can't really find a plausible way of how Doom can take this so you have to have him cheat by bringing in the IG. Guess what...He still losses. John can just as easily take over the books of magic and rule reality to his bidding. You are just reaching for straws now.

Seriously. This has been done before around 20 times. John vs Doom. look it up, peeps. In every single thread Doom gets embarrassed. This is just another John vs Doom thread in disguise in a lame attempt at making Doom the winner. He gets stomped here even worse. By them together or individually.

Same goes with your HOM reasoning, its an insta kill and it's very cheap, without being cheap myself i can't find a way for doom to win this.

so now John can take over the IG? yeah right, IG > HOM, John dies.

Can you prove me wrong? i don't think that you can.

You cant rely on past threads in order to make a point.

Madame_Blossom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With prep Doom can bring his Hex Nullifier device.

No Caption Provided

Will have no effect being that Scarlet Witch during that time had her mutant base abilities which was defined as "hexes". Not true magic more like pseudo-magic.

But given Zatanna's lack luster and post 52 feats, Doom might actually win. But Constantine is much of a dues ex machina to allow that to happen.

Its also been confirmed that Zatanna's feats were severely down played in her JLD run because the writer didn't want to make her to be all powerful, only towards the Trinity arc was when he let her loosed.

In which she alone stop Pandora Box influence on herself, Pandora, and Stargirl. Deflected Stargirl's blast, while before chaining Aquaman, and turning Hawkman's wings into lead, this all being simultaneously done one after another. Other feats included bfr vampires, teleporting, skinning vampires, mentally setting Shade straight and not falling into the Enchantress's influences, protecting herself from the Enchantress's influences. And yeah.... more passive than agressive.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By DarkRaiden

@darkraiden said:

Doom stomps.

Oh ok so he needed Strange's help to do it good. John did it on his own. As a matter of fact he turned hell upside down on his OWN. Has done worse things too.

FoF has no feats? Obviously you have never read Hellblazer to come up with that statement (that in itself is a trend of stupidity). And no Mephisto cannot warp reality on the same scale without plot. He himsels has admitted to his limitations on earth. Plain and simple he isn't in the same rank as FoF who routinely owns other lords of hell.

Lol. What are you talking about. Have you ever read a FF4 issue? The ff4 stomp him all the time. Hell, Reed has stomped him by himself and that is increasingly more insulting because Reed is not a great prepper. A genius yes but not impressive on prep and he has soloed Doom before.

Doom can't die because of Hate/Willpower? That is the most nonsensical thing I have heard today. Who is he Darth Vader? LOL. Is he immortal now? How about those times where he DIED? Yeaaaa. I guess it didn't work then.

LOl. How can you be "effectively omnipotent" you either are or you aren't. Also tell us about the time where he took the beyonder's powers and then proceeded to getting stomped by the beyonder regardless (who by the way needed galactus' help to do it). EPIC DOOM FAIL. Who is showing the patterns of stupidity now? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I wonder.

@nobody134 said:

@blazinghell

hahaahahhaahaaha. You can't really find a plausible way of how Doom can take this so you have to have him cheat by bringing in the IG. Guess what...He still losses. John can just as easily take over the books of magic and rule reality to his bidding. You are just reaching for straws now.

Seriously. This has been done before around 20 times. John vs Doom. look it up, peeps. In every single thread Doom gets embarrassed. This is just another John vs Doom thread in disguise in a lame attempt at making Doom the winner. He gets stomped here even worse. By them together or individually.

Hmm...hate keeps him alive after being torn apart limb from limb:

No Caption Provided

Doom was never stomped by the Beyonder dummy. he was tricked into giving the powers away. Also look above, he took on a Watcher with no help.

Beating Fantastic 4:

Beating individual members:

Shows him tanking some of their attacks and kidnapping Franklin. Their Reality Warping son, and draining his powers.

So yeah, Doom stomps with ease.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 the_red_viper  Moderator

@darkraiden: Zatanna's magic can protect them both from a speedblitz. So that isn't going to work.

And yeah, saying stuff like "Doom has too much willpower to die" is in fact classic fanboyism... it has no logic into it whatsoever.

And having Strange helping him against Mephisto isn't even a feat. Strange killed SHuma Gorath, Mephisto is nothing to Strange.