#1 Posted by Hiddensix (44 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight Takes Place in the House Of Mystery

No killing , just knockouts who would win ?

#2 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless Con has prep he gets stomped.

#3 Posted by Strider92 (16142 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Roman said:

Unless Con has prep he gets stomped.

Actually there is a catch here. It takes place in the House Of Mystery which is a some alternate dimension and John is considered the master of it. As a result anyone who enters the building is instantly bound to him and the house. The extent of the power he wields inside it hasn't been explored but he can summon anyone who has ever entered the house from anywhere. A lot of his toys are also there and multiple doors that lead to different demonic realms (he's even got his own daemon butler lol).

I would go with John because this is his element he's basically in another dimension that he is the master of. Not a pretty thought.

#4 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, I wasn't aware of that...So, he's like Dream World Freddy in this house? (Sorry, can't think of a better analogy).

#5 Posted by Strider92 (16142 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Roman: Well i'm not entirely sure even after re-reading it i'm not sure exactly what he can do in it. Here's a scan:

I'm not sure what else he can do in the house. He has used it to jumped between dimensions and as its his no doubt quite a few of his toys are there. I guess we can't be sure until we get a few more feats.

#6 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: That the New 52? Johnny boy's looking well.

#7 Edited by Strider92 (16142 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Roman: That he is. He has joined the ranks of people who don't age! Of all the people in comics I was surprised that they chose to age Constantine in real time. I mean with all the occult stuff he does looking young eternally probably isn't hard for him to pull of with magic. Going to miss old-man John!

#8 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: Aye. But, in all fairness, he's one of the few people I could believe not aging.

#9 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32862 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92:

#10 Edited by Strider92 (16142 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous: Dear god! MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!!!

Edit: Looks like someone had a go at it lol (think I might have liked that 1:19 seconds better than the entire Constantine movie):

#11 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32862 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: I think he would be perfect for the role. Theres a Kickstarter for a Hellblazer movie (although Craig isn't involved) :(

#12 Posted by Strider92 (16142 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous: Really? I heard they were making a sequel to the god awful Constantine movie with the same cast :((. I hope thats not true they completely butchered it last time.

#13 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@Strider92:

OMFG. This needs to happen. Like, now.

#14 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32862 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Strider92 (16142 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32862 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: Will you be backing it? I will after I'v been paid

#17 Posted by Strider92 (16142 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@Strider92: Will you be backing it? I will after I'v been paid

Yep! I will back anything that means I don't have to see another Reaves Constantine!