#1 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91414 posts) - - Show Bio

Constintine seems to have the edge skillwise.They both pretty much have the same powers though.Not sure how much it would take to take one of them out.

#3 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

surprised more people aren't here...

i thought this would be a good fight

M

#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91414 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"surprised more people aren't here... i thought this would be a good fight M"

Battle forums have been pretty dead....

#5 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah... and this one doesn't have any 'flashy superpowers'... it's basically normal people

M

#6 Posted by wickedragon (68 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"yeah... and this one doesn't have any 'flashy superpowers'... it's basically normal people M"

Well yes...and no.

Both can really fork shite upp, channeling the forces of heaven and hell. On one hand both can get into serious trouble fending off a dude with a bat, on the other both could possibly take out supes with well-directed use of magic (sending him to heaven, hell or the Third Place and such).

I think the main problem with getting people to take a stance in either direction is that their powers are complex. There really is no easy solution, at least not with a weeks worth of prep-time.

If it was just an on-the-go thing I think I'd give it to Custer, but seing as Constantine is such an insidious bastard a week worth of planning has let him kill the devil and cheat certain death by tricking the rulers of hell into choosing between war in hell or keeping him alive.

I just don't know.

#7 Posted by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio
@Methos said:
"

surprised more people aren't here...

i thought this would be a good fight

M

"
It is thats why im bumping it up.Did a search before i was about to post the same line up ;-)
Imo JC takes this match up as imo he will have more to gain with a wks prep.ie- come up with spell that will either make Jesse talk back-wards or somehow seal his mouth shut.But the problem there is will Jesse counter this by having a tape recorder in his pocket with a short speech telling JC to goe & f~*c himself ;-)
#8 Posted by Vonstantine (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Both went to get drinks at Lucifer's Lux.