• 78 results
#1 Edited by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: No prep

Round 2: 15 min of prep

Round 3: 15 seconds of prep

Round 4: 15 years of prep

Round 5: Who can eat more pizzas?

Morals On, In character, and...that's it.

#2 Posted by NeonGameWave (8982 posts) - - Show Bio

Constantine all rounds.

#3 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom all rounds.

#4 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Fair enough...

#5 Posted by henryarguelles73 (54 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom all rounds. If there's breadsticks, Doom will eat those too. I do think Constantine can escape without being killed, though.

#6 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5301 posts) - - Show Bio

The answer is always DOOM!

#7 Posted by RobocopSlayerT800 (2341 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

Constantine all rounds.

#8 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Doom

Round 2: Constantine

Round 3: Doom

Round 4: Doom

Round 5: Doom.

#9 Edited by ComicStooge (13855 posts) - - Show Bio

Constatine wins all rounds, except perhaps the first one.

#10 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5301 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom wins all rds easily

#11 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

Round 1: No prep

Round 2: 15 min of prep

Round 3: 15 seconds of prep

Round 3: 15 years of prep

Round 4: Who can eat more pizzas?

Morals On, In character, and...that's it.

You have 2 round 3's.

Doom Wins.

#12 Posted by beatboks1 (7519 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: No prep - John most of his prep is actually for a rainy day. the $#!t he has up his sleave is amazing

Round 2: 15 min of prep -John same reason as 1

Round 4: 15 seconds of prep - John same reason as 1

Round 5: 15 years of prep - Doom, John would have gotten board after a day and hit the piss. By 15 years he'd be striking up some deal with some high powered whatsits to save his ass from dying of kidney failure.

Round 4: Who can eat more pizzas? Doom John would be too bloated on Beer

#13 Posted by dondave (38885 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom

#14 Posted by monarch_prime (408 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

Constantine all rounds.

#15 Posted by bob808 (6785 posts) - - Show Bio

John Constantine wins all rounds

#16 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby: I'm the master of Tyops..

#17 Posted by UltraSuperTrooper (676 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom for all I think. round 5 is a toss up though i have no idea who has better eating feats lol

#18 Posted by XxGin (1447 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom is awesome one of my favorite villans of all time but John is just to cunning and tricky. Doom has awesome prep feats but Constatine managed to beat the first of the fallen was with only a few fays prep (actually it was arguable the second time the one prior to that being with no prep). He had no choice as the FOF was mad to get his ass after he'd made him suffer on their first encounter (an random encounter). FOF wanted his soul to punish even more than he wanted the "Nazarene". None of these feats required more than a few days prep and only one needed a talisman. He had help to make Gabriel his bitch but it was forced help (i.e he had the help by the gonads and they either did it or they would have been handed over to the FOF to suffer in his place). He's beaten every high level demon in hell and they all fear him even though actually has no power. With Prep constantines pwns the greatest of preppers.

Johnny boy pwns, greater prepper than Doom and Bat's combined!

#19 Posted by XxGin (1447 posts) - - Show Bio

John round 5 wins this easy if you read hellblazer you would know how much cigerettes and beer he can take i know not the most impressive eating feats but doom has no eating feats at all.
#20 Posted by MonsterStomp (20302 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#21 Posted by Wolverine08 (45538 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom. The combination of him being highly skilled with magic, and his incredible genius will help him edge out a tough win over Constantine.

#22 Posted by MonsterStomp (20302 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom. The combination of him being highly skilled with magic, and his incredible genius will help him edge out a tough win over Constantine.

All rounds?

#23 Posted by Wolverine08 (45538 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

All rounds?

Only rounds 1 and 4. Constantine will win rounds 2 and 3 because he's highly skilled at pulling sh%t out of his a%s to get a win, and he takes round 5 because I see a lazy bum like him being able to eat a lot. Lol.

#24 Edited by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

Constantine all rounds. Maybe not round 5 though. Lol.

#25 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

John all rounds, how can Doom eat a slice of pizza with that mask on?

#26 Edited by Thanofleeze (3352 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like you, but I agree with you.

#27 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't care, but good for you.

#28 Posted by Thanofleeze (3352 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Edited by JwwProd (10530 posts) - - Show Bio

Jon Constantine should win rounds 2-4 but lose round 1 but would still be an awesome fight :)

Round 5 could go either way LOL!

#30 Posted by DarkRaiden (8216 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom stomps with ease since John's not even superhuman in any way.

#31 Posted by MonsterStomp (20302 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days said:

Ha ha, don't worry man you're new here. Thing you'll learn is that he speaks his mind and doesn't care what anyone else thinks. I've gained respect for his honesty. We've had our fair share of nasty chats but we get over it fast. He's actually an alright dude.

#32 Posted by MonsterStomp (20302 posts) - - Show Bio

So in other words. You don't know who John is. Lead with that next time.

#33 Edited by DarkRaiden (8216 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden said:

I know who he is.

"He beats the FotF, aka second to Lucifer and God every six seconds, made it so he was immortal or there'd be a war in hell over his soul, 'tricked' God, blah blah blah" and yet when Flash ran by and gutted him, he could do nothing. If Doom blasts him, he can do nothing. If Doom summons the mindless ones I see nothing he can do. if Doom uses anti-matter gun or hell a gun. Constantine is good in comics, if made real he'd be stomped due to being too slow and too weak and whatnot.

#34 Posted by MonsterStomp (20302 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp said:

@darkraiden said:

I know who he is.

"He beats the FotF, aka second to Lucifer and God every six seconds, made it so he was immortal or there'd be a war in hell over his soul, 'tricked' God, blah blah blah" and yet when Flash ran by and gutted him, he could do nothing. If Doom blasts him, he can do nothing. If Doom summons the mindless ones I see nothing he can do. if Doom uses anti-matter gun or hell a gun. Constantine is good in comics, if made real he'd be stomped due to being too slow and too weak and whatnot.

It would help if you mentioned what round you are talking about. Yeah, John is far more cunning than Doom but that's not the point. You're missing the fact the John is a high level magic user. He's definitely in the leagues of Phantom Stranger, Fate etc.

#35 Posted by patrat18 (10837 posts) - - Show Bio

Constatine wins all rounds, except perhaps the first one.

#36 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (7033 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom for me.

#37 Posted by DarkRaiden (8216 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden said:

@monsterstomp said:

@darkraiden said:

I know who he is.

It would help if you mentioned what round you are talking about. Yeah, John is far more cunning than Doom but that's not the point. You're missing the fact the John is a high level magic user. He's definitely in the leagues of Phantom Stranger, Fate etc.

All rounds. Doom with prep became omnipotent. That took like 15 hours max. He now has that built into his armor. His gear alone trumps anything John can do, his inhibitor ray, brain scrambler, neuron disruptor, time displacement grenades, built in time machine, etc. And no, John's never shown to be as good as Fate, not that it'd matter because Doom is that good too. So good, Dr. Strange doesn't understand his magic. So good, Morgan la Fey was trumped by him. But even better, is his tech.

#38 Posted by MonsterStomp (20302 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: John recently BFRed Phantom Stranger (A magician that is recognized as superior than Dr Strange on the Vine by the majority of Viner's) against his will and BFRed him again, like he was nothing. Also how many times has Doom gone omnipotent and what ended his reign?

#39 Posted by DarkRaiden (8216 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: John recently BFRed Phantom Stranger (A magician that is recognized as superior than Dr Strange on the Vine by the majority of Viner's) against his will and BFRed him again, like he was nothing. Also how many times has Doom gone omnipotent and what ended his reign?

He's been omnipotent once or twice as the Beyonder, what ended him was plot/Beyonder tricking him into giving them up IIRC since he didn't yet have full control.

He's also had Galactus's power 2 times, one of them used to take the Beyonder's powers, and he's taken Surfers powers.

He's also taken over Marvel Earth 2 or 3 times, IIRC 2 of them he gave up willingly because he was bored. One was some dumb fiasco with mind control gas, he let Magneto go and let him get Beast to help, had a team with Ghost Rider in it to chase them, Ghost Rider's immune to gas so eventually it wore off, he spawned hellfire inside of Doom's mask so he took it off and inhaled his own mind control mask and was stuck in a loop of "listen to Doom, he's your master" and "Doom bows to no one" until Beast was able to find a cure for everyone. At least that's how I remember it.

And BFR'ing him, yeah I saw that but I'm talking about in this fight, for someone like Doom who can open portals and has magci defenses that are well documented, I don't see that doing much.

#40 Edited by MonsterStomp (20302 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: True but the fight is in character, which means lots of dialogue in between blows, and if someone like Beyonder can trick him into giving them up, so can John. Going omnipotent wouldn't be smart then nor would stealing any other ridiculous power sets. John is too damn cunning for that.

#41 Edited by DarkRaiden (8216 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: True but the fight is in character, which means lots of dialogue in between blows, and if someone like Beyonder can trick him into giving them up, so can John. Going omnipotent wouldn't be smart then nor would stealing any other ridiculous power sets. John is too damn cunning for that.

In character, but with no PIS, WIS, Doom will talk yes, lots of dialogue yes, BUT with prep, and no WIS/PIS, Doom will have countermeasures against having his powers stolen. It only makes sense as he countermeasures against pretty much everything else, that IC, but no Stupidity/plot making him lose he should be fine as far as his omnipotence. At best I can see John outsmarting Doom with some trick and then it being a Doombot. And then cue the

"I'll get you next time Gadget Constantine, next time!"

#42 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: IIRC Doom becoming omnipotent would be useless since he's afraid to use his own powers. On the other hand, with the House of Mysteries, John kinda has infinite prep.

Mister E, a world-class mage, once told Sargon the Sorceress (another world-class mage) that John is twice the mage she'll ever be. John has also mastered Zatanna's backwards magic and with his Turnabout Spell, any harm Doom would inflict upon him would backtrack to Doom. John's also mentioned he's got something called a "Shivering Ward", not too sure what it actually does, but it's supposed to be more painful than the Turnabout spell thingy. Doom's good, but John's better.

#43 Edited by DarkRaiden (8216 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: IIRC Doom becoming omnipotent would be useless since he's afraid to use his own powers. On the other hand, with the House of Mysteries, John kinda has infinite prep.

Mister E, a world-class mage, once told Sargon the Sorceress (another world-class mage) that John is twice the mage she'll ever be. John has also mastered Zatanna's backwards magic and with his Turnabout Spell, any harm Doom would inflict upon him would backtrack to Doom. John's also mentioned he's got something called a "Shivering Ward", not too sure what it actually does, but it's supposed to be more painful than the Turnabout spell thingy. Doom's good, but John's better.

Nah he's not better. And Doom wouldn't be a fraid to use his own powers, it's been stated that if he got a second go, he'd be able to control them 100%. He'd be fine. and Doom has a time machine, he also has infinite prep. Strange is far above a world class mage and he says Doom knows more about certain magic than him, so i'll go with Doom being superior. Turnabout's fine, but won't affect Doom much really. Doom can still trap him in his mystic prison.

#44 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: You're just throwing statements around into the air without backing it up. Why the hell wouldn't turnabout work on Doom? He's too cool for it?

#45 Posted by DarkRaiden (8216 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: You're just throwing statements around into the air without backing it up. Why the hell wouldn't turnabout work on Doom? He's too cool for it?

I said it wouldn't do much. It would work, but I haven't seen him do a spell that would really devastate him in anyway if it hit him. He also has the forcefield and magic defenses.

#46 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: The Turnabout charm makes anything that hits John backtrack and hit his attacker, with the same force it hit John. Including physical injuries.

And who exactly said Doom would be able to control his powers? And since when exactly can he become omnipotent whenever he wants? I mean, if it's true, why doesn't he just... become omnipotent and do whatever the F he wants?

#47 Posted by DarkRaiden (8216 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: The Turnabout charm makes anything that hits John backtrack and hit his attacker, with the same force it hit John. Including physical injuries.

And who exactly said Doom would be able to control his powers? And since when exactly can he become omnipotent whenever he wants? I mean, if it's true, why doesn't he just... become omnipotent and do whatever the F he wants?

Because plot. Clearly. Same reason why Flash doesn't handle all problems on DC Earth, Galactus doesn't just create an infinite energy source (I've seen Surfer do something similar), why Reed Richards doesn't advance human technology beyond belief, why Lex Luthor doesn't permanently give himself powers, etc. It's plot.

#48 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: But it's kinda OOC for Doom NOT to do this kinda thing actually. I mean... it's Doom. And there's still no proof that he'd even dare do anything like that.

#49 Posted by Noone301994 (6901 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom is a pizza eating champion

#50 Posted by DarkRaiden (8216 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: But it's kinda OOC for Doom NOT to do this kinda thing actually. I mean... it's Doom. And there's still no proof that he'd even dare do anything like that.

It is OOC, and IMO it makes no sense, but it's still just plot I'd say. I mean what fun would a comic be if Doom was omnipotent and no hero could ever beat him? As for daring to do it, I'd say since he dared do it to Galactus 2 times and seems to fearlessly stand before any and everyone (Celestials, IG wearer, Odin, Galactus, Beyonder) and the fact that he legit thinks/KNOWS he's gonna win, he'd do it. IC. Why he doesn't? IDK plot I guess.