Avatar image for ghostrider_fan1
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By ghostrider fan1

brothers are at full power of Zarathos and Noble Kale and are ready to fight trigon 

Trigon
Trigon

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
could be an interesting battle... though I will take Trigon for the win here... 
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ghostrider fan1
@King Saturn: i agree im not so sure about the outcome myself cant wait to see what more people will say
Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lord_oraculous016

Trigon is more powerful than Mephisto.. i think Trigon wins this one..

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

Current Danny was said to be the strongest Ghost Rider. Team to wins. 

And also Danny is not the host of Zarathos.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Chaos Prime

Trigon is a Beast..It will take all the duo can throw at him then it still might not be enough due to his reality warping powers..

ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ghostrider fan1

i see that trigon has the lead so im gonna lean towards the brothers they are very powerful as well

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

The brothers.

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9  Edited By nightwing91

Trigon

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@nightwing91 said:

"Trigon "

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Outside_85

Trigon.
crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By crackerjack82

the ghost riders win this, demons are weak against them, plus the all powerful penance stare

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Outside_85

can they even get close enough to use that? And will it even work?

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By GhostRider29

The Ghost Rider Brothers, it would be an absolutely amazing fight. I honestly am not sure who would win, but i vote the ghost rider brothers.
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pokergeist

Nobel Kale and Zarathos!

Brothers Stomp.

Nobel kale defeats Hell Lord Blackheart and takes over Mephistos Realm.

Zarathos who beat down Lucifer!

Trigon gets beaten by Teenage Meta Humans. The Angel of Death (Nobel Kale) and Angel of Vegance (Zarathos) will rape Trigon.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ghost_rider1

Zarathos and Noble Kale should win this. Didn't the teen titans beat trigon!! Please explain to me how trigon suppose to battle two characters of their power if he lost to the teen titans. Just one member of this duo could effortlessly destroy the teen titans without even trying.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trigon

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Outside_85

@CadenceV2@ghost_rider1: More accurately Trigon got beaten by nearly a millennium's worth of prep time, he was less that troubled by the Teen Titans.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pokergeist

@Outside_85 said:

@CadenceV2@ghost_rider1: More accurately Trigon got beaten by nearly a millennium's worth of prep time, he was less that troubled by the Teen Titans.

Im pretty sure he went up against the Titans more than once and lost more than once. Hes a Jobber like Dormammu now.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Outside_85

@CadenceV2: You'd be right, he had 2 physical 'fights' with them; the first where neither had actually met before...he wasn't bothered by them back then and Raven bought him off with going with him willingly. The second round came in Terror of Trigon where he was still completely unbothered by them save when they killed Raven (which got Titans Tower dropped on them) and when Garfield flung himself into one of his eyes. Otherwise they were beneath his notice.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Pokergeist

@Outside_85 said:

@CadenceV2: You'd be right, he had 2 physical 'fights' with them; the first where neither had actually met before...he wasn't bothered by them back then and Raven bought him off with going with him willingly. The second round came in Terror of Trigon where he was still completely unbothered by them save when they killed Raven (which got Titans Tower dropped on them) and when Garfield flung himself into one of his eyes. Otherwise they were beneath his notice.

Its funny cause Avengers, X-men, Silver surfer are beneath Hell Lords Notice. Yet Both GRs Soloed them. Together they rock Trigon. Too much for Trigon to take.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Outside_85

@CadenceV2: So far the only thing thats proven to be able to harm Trigon is something neither of the Ghost Riders have.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Pokergeist

@Outside_85 said:

@CadenceV2: So far the only thing thats proven to be able to harm Trigon is something neither of the Ghost Riders have.

I just dont see any evidence of Trigon feats outmatching Mephisto who is regulary defeated by the Riders at Full power. heck Nobel Kale ruled Mephistos realm as Hell Lord.

Saying Trigon beats the riders is like saying Trigon beats Mephisto and Sattanish at the same time.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Outside_85

@CadenceV2: When did Mephisto conquer Earth in the blink of an eye? And when did he consume an entire universe? And lets not forget who got his ass kicked by Black Panther.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Pokergeist

@Outside_85 said:

@CadenceV2: When did Mephisto conquer Earth in the blink of an eye? And when did he consume an entire universe? And lets not forget who got his ass kicked by Black Panther.

PIS Stupidity. Silver Surfer was also beaten by Black Panther until BP took a blast from Stardust.....

Spider Man KO Fire Lord.

PIS has no point in this. Mephisto is averagly better showings (and showings period for that matter) to Trigun.

Trigun is like Cyttorak. nearly Featless. Only Cytorrak has more actual feats.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Outside_85

@CadenceV2 said:

@Outside_85 said:

PIS Stupidity. Silver Surfer was also beaten by Black Panther until BP took a blast from Stardust.....

Spider Man KO Fire Lord.

PIS has no point in this. Mephisto is averagly better showings (and showings period for that matter) to Trigun.

Shows how little you know.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Pokergeist

@Outside_85 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@Outside_85 said:

Spider Man KO Fire Lord.

Shows how little you know.

Your right. I go by what I seen on these Threads. Scans of Triguns Awsomness?

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Outside_85
Why the others werent involved
Why the others werent involved

@CadenceV2: Trigon, its not some crappy anime character.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Pokergeist

@Outside_85: Yeah i know this. and thats pretty cool... still weak when Mephisto has Challenge Galactus to Stalemates in straight up fights and Reverse Tie for Spiderman.

Just Saying Mephistos Feats > Trigons. Heck Lucifer the Guy strange was afraid of mere Presence would have Breaken the World and Moon.

Guess what Happen to Him? Zarathos beat him.

Heck both Brothers beaten Zadkiel as God

They basicaly summon the Spirits of Vengance that Ketch killed after Zadkiel prove unable to unmake the GRs. Beating down Zadkiels God Power in Heaven itself.

Sad fact was this was Ketch and Jhonny Riders not the more powerful Nobel Kale and Zarathos Riders.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brothers for the win

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Outside_85

@CadenceV2: Trigon has consumed an entire universe, so personally I consider him far above Galactus in that regard. And he doesn't have the low blows or random acts of stupidity Mephisto has (like getting nothing out of that deal with Spiderman). You pulled up him loosing to the Teen Titans, it is worth knowing both times they defeated him by striking when he was distracted, first by trying to drag DC Earth into his universe. The second time he came face to face with a 1000 year old plan tailored by Azar to defeat him while he was preparing to siphon everything from DC Earth into his own universe...which he ate.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Pokergeist

@Outside_85: So powerful but lose to the Titans... I give it to the Brothers on their consistant win streak alone.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Outside_85

@CadenceV2: I might spoil that by knowing Ketch (I assume it was him) knocked himself out when he used the penance stare on a nameless Hand ninja and had Daredevil drag him clear. On top of this, arent the Ghost Riders almost legendary in the amount of times they've been screwed over by various more clever demons?

zackattack529

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#34  Edited By zackattack529

Didn't trigon get weaker over the years in Teenn Titans? teen titans beat him once i think..and if so then Im sure The ghost riders win this.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Pokergeist

@Outside_85 said:

@CadenceV2: I might spoil that by knowing Ketch (I assume it was him) knocked himself out when he used the penance stare on a nameless Hand ninja and had Daredevil drag him clear. On top of this, arent the Ghost Riders almost legendary in the amount of times they've been screwed over by various more clever demons?

I never heard or seen that. I know he almost got KO from a Demon he PS.

However you said yourself it was KETCH not Nobel Kale who is as different in power as Thunderstrike is to Odin Force Thor.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Outside_85

@CadenceV2: But Kale isn't part of this battle.

@zackattack529: According to the story in Judd's Titans, Trigon survived his apparent death in Terror of Trigon and was subsequently drained, both because he consumed his own universe and afterwards had to deal with numberless invasions of his own realm, or rather what was left of it. Raven managed to aggravate him enough for him to boast he could still wipe out the DC universe, despite being a shadow of his former self.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Floopay

@Outside_85 said:

Blackheart conquered and pretty much did the same thing Trigon did, and was defeated by.....guess who?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Outside_85

@Floopay: A shoe? Blackheart appears to have a career in being played.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Floopay

@Outside_85 said:

So does Trigon, lets not forget the Sons of Trigon. I mean within his own realm, Trigon is unstoppable. But the guy has achieved nothing but failure when attempting to switch realms. I think the only significant thing he has done is destroy Azarath, and even then he needed Raven to do so. I mean lets face it, the guy gets thwarted regularly by his teenage daughter.

And a lot less of Mephisto's "failures" are actually failures. Mephisto likes to test people's powers and see if they are worthy of them. Much like he did with Thanos, much like he did with Surfer, etc. etc.

And Blackheart achieved about as much as Trigon did in his attempt to conquer the universe or galaxy or whatever he was trying to do. He got Earth, and then was thwarted by some super powered being capable of taking advantage of some plot device to defeat them. So Blackheart being a jobber and accomplishing as much as Trigon isn't really helping that argument...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#40  Edited By AssertingValor

Trigon easy

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Pokergeist

@Outside_85:

brothers are at full power of Zarathos and Noble Kale and are ready to fight trigon

No Caption Provided

Trigon
Trigon

Im sorry. Have you been under the impression this was Blaze and Ketch vs Trigun? Its clearly Zarathos and Kale vs Trigun.....

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Pokergeist

@Floopay said:

@Outside_85 said:

So does Trigon, lets not forget the Sons of Trigon. I mean within his own realm, Trigon is unstoppable. But the guy has achieved nothing but failure when attempting to switch realms. I think the only significant thing he has done is destroy Azarath, and even then he needed Raven to do so. I mean lets face it, the guy gets thwarted regularly by his teenage daughter.

And a lot less of Mephisto's "failures" are actually failures. Mephisto likes to test people's powers and see if they are worthy of them. Much like he did with Thanos, much like he did with Surfer, etc. etc.

And Blackheart achieved about as much as Trigon did in his attempt to conquer the universe or galaxy or whatever he was trying to do. He got Earth, and then was thwarted by some super powered being capable of taking advantage of some plot device to defeat them. So Blackheart being a jobber and accomplishing as much as Trigon isn't really helping that argument...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Pretty much.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Outside_85

@CadenceV2: Can you at least spell his name correctly? Besides is says brothers have the full powers of Zarathos and Kale, not that they are Zarathos and Kale.

@Floopay: You mean the teenage daughter thats supposedly as powerful as he is if she'd just give in to the dark side? If you say so, better than getting punked by Black Panther. As for Mephisto, he is an odd card to pull by anyone because he is not a fighter, he's a schemer the same way you pick Thor for breaking things and Loki for the planning.

Anyways I appears we are not going to agree on this; I believe Trigon takes it based on his feats and the fact he doesnt have any low blow losses that plague the Ghost Riders on the account of their stories not being very interesting if they always blazed around super-shayean style.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Pokergeist

@Outside_85: Again if they have powers of said characters then he meant they are those said characters. Blaze and Ketch are pushed aside when thier Spirits of Vengance take over thier bodies.

Im pretty sure the OP knows very little of GR thus made this match. There is NO SUCH THING as Blaze with all Zarathos power. It does not exist.

Thats like saying "Banner with all WWH power." He must clearly meant WWH then.

Yeah I do belive you wont agree so agree to disagree.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By jeanroygrant

@lord_oraculous016 said:

Trigon is more powerful than Mephisto.. i think Trigon wins this one..
Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Sethlol

Trigon probably.

Israphael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Israphael

They shall bow before Trigon.

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By KingAres109

ABC logic doesnt prove anything.If we going by who has the lowest showing,we can argue both.Ghost Rider shouldnt be beaten by Black Panther as Trigon shouldnt be beat by Teen Titans.Its PIS and WIS on both ends to boost their faves up.Every hero or villain lose to their counter-part.Even tho I want to say Trigon,I'm not sure.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ghostrider2

@Israphael: Trigon will bow if the riders don't end him....do you realize this is Zarathos and Noble Kale?