John Blade
#2 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

never heard of the other guy

#3 Posted by Matches (224 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"never heard of the other guy"
john blade pwns!

#4 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't add up... a samurai against a gun man? hmmm... if its a battle of sword or gun use then it will be equal.

I am a big fan of ninja scroll so it will have to be jubei in terms of fanboyism

#5 Posted by Matches (224 posts) - - Show Bio
IcePrince_X said:
"Doesn't add up... a samurai against a gun man? hmmm... if its a battle of sword or gun use then it will be equal.

I am a big fan of ninja scroll so it will have to be jubei in terms of fanboyism"
ya i gathered there would be a lot voting for ninja scroll based off popularity. i watched ninja scroll followed by Sin and it just got me wondering if the two of them starteded strapping it out, who would win.
Probably ninja scroll, but keeping in mind John Blade is a cyborg of some sort with all sorts of gadgets n crap around his body. but ninja scroll is epic!
#6 Posted by Matches (224 posts) - - Show Bio
IcePrince_X said:
"Doesn't add up... a samurai against a gun man? hmmm... if its a battle of sword or gun use then it will be equal.

I am a big fan of ninja scroll so it will have to be jubei in terms of fanboyism"
ya i gathered there would be a lot voting for ninja scroll based off popularity. i watched ninja scroll followed by Sin and it just got me wondering if the two of them starteded strapping it out, who would win.
Probably ninja scroll, but keeping in mind John Blade is a cyborg of some sort with all sorts of gadgets n crap around his body. but ninja scroll is epic!