John 117 Vs. Steve Rogers (No Weapons or Armor)

• 65 results
Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Doomnaut

John 117

No Caption Provided

Ultimate Steve Rogers

No Caption Provided

Scenario

Win by death or knockout

No prep

Morals off

No weapons or armor

Hand to hand only

Setting

No Caption Provided

Who wins?

Avatar image for worlds_only_dc_fan
Worlds_only_DC_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John is bigger, has close to the same strength or more than Cap, can run as fast as Cap, and can jump really high. He also has Spartan hand to hand training and Cap has special forces training. I think MC wins 7/10.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Cjdavis103
Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By OreoAssassin

John

Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 juiceboks  Moderator

John's a little above peak human without the suit and doesn't have any feats to match up against Ult Steve. The guy is durable enough to tank hits from 100+tonners and hurt people MUCH more durable than Chief. I'd also bet that Ult Cap has greater h2h skills than John so he has that going for him. He wins quite handily IMO.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SheenLantern

John's a little above peak human without the suit and doesn't have any feats to match up against Ult Steve.

I thought Chief was a 6 tonner without the armour?

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Captain America is arguably more skilled, but John isn't too shabby either. He dropped and killed numerous Orbital Drop Shock Troopers with ease while holding back at the age of 14. On top of that, John's augmentations are superior to Steve's super soldier serum, and grants John superior speed, strength, and reaction time in this battle. It's a good fight, but it's essentially an inferior copy versus the premium package. Master Chief wins.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@sheenlantern said:

@juiceboks said:

John's a little above peak human without the suit and doesn't have any feats to match up against Ult Steve.

When was this shown? I don't remember any feats he has that would put him above Cap in terms of physicals. Everything he's done without his suit(which relatively isn't much) Steve has replicated to an equal or greater extent.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: John's reaction speed is still above Cap's IIRC, even out of armor.

Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Cap has greater H2H showings than beating featless ODSTs, though I am thinking of 616 Cap. Ultimate Cap is a different story, but even he was able to withstand hits from Ultimate Hulk (at least that's what I've been told).

Anyone have scans or recorded showings for the two's physical feats? Because it would be nice to have some more concrete information.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Going with Ult Cap for this one. I just can't imagine an armorless John pulling off the same ridiculous feats that Cap has done.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 juiceboks  Moderator

Is it really? Maybe on paper but feat by feat they seem pretty equal. Both have dodged bullets point blank and run through automatic gunfire.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shroudofsorrow said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Cap has greater H2H showings than beating featless ODSTs, though I am thinking of 616 Cap. Ultimate Cap is a different story, but even he was able to withstand hits from Ultimate Hulk (at least that's what I've been told).

Anyone have scans or recorded showings for the two's physical feats? Because it would be nice to have some more concrete information.

Ultimate Captain America is a lot more brutal, and all-around more powerful. He'd defeat 616 Captain America in a solid fight. My post two hours ago is incorrect though. I thought this was John without armor, but with augmentations, and Ultimate Cap without his shield or augmentations. I just realized this is a normal Ultimate Captain America, just unarmed. Cap should win this though, since he has a lot more feats and is all around more impressive than John without armor.

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

Is it really? Maybe on paper but feat by feat they seem pretty equal. Both have dodged bullets point blank and run through automatic gunfire.

Still, I don't think Cap is ten times faster than a human in terms of raw speed, traveling speed, or reaction speed. However, I do agree that Ultimate Cap should win here. I was misinformed in my first post and had thought this was John without armor, but with augmentations, versus Ultimate Cap without his shield and his super soldier serum taken away.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek John can run 300 mph without his suit? I mean, yea he's improved greatly over the years but that's pretty ridiculous.

DKMfurlaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap is not more brutal than john

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek John can run 300 mph without his suit? I mean, yea he's improved greatly over the years but that's pretty ridiculous.

What are you referencing? I just want to know what feat to gauge with.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not really sure. Could go either way.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks said:

Nah, I'm asking you when did he showcase physicals 10x greater than a human's. Peak human speed is 30 mph so 10x that is 300.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks said:

@juiceboks said:

Nah, I'm asking you when did he showcase physicals 10x greater than a human's. Peak human speed is 30 mph so 10x that is 300.

I don't think John can run that fast lol. The most he's run was at speeds that outraced 50mm bullets, which travel at an average of 2750 - 2850 feet per second. That was his first trial run with the MJOLNIR MARK V Armor with Cortana though.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate Cap? He should win. If nothing else than it's just based on his superior feats.

Jmarshmallow

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks said:

@juiceboks said:

I don't think John can run that fast lol. The most he's run was at speeds that outraced 50mm bullets, which travel at an average of 2750 - 2850 feet per second. That was his first trial run with the MJOLNIR MARK V Armor with Cortana though.

Any notable feats he has without the armor? I can't think of any sides the ODST beatdown and being a blur to highly trained soldiers.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Shot

John works on efficiency. John is faster, stronger and more durable. Probably the same skills and adaption. He Accidently killed 14 highly trained ODST soldiers unarmed without his armor during training when he was like 14 years old. John is very brutal and one of the best Spartans. In the end, it could go either way since they both don't have their weapons.

PaperCut1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By PaperCut1969

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek You say Masterchief out ran 50mm bullets? He would have to go 1875 mph...... That's the speed of an F-15. Maybe I'm reading your comment wrong, but I don't think Masterchief can run that fast with his suit. Or maybe I just did my "math" horribly wrong.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek You say Masterchief out ran 50mm bullets? He would have to go 1875 mph...... That's the speed of an F-15. Maybe I'm reading your comment wrong, but I don't think Masterchief can run that fast with his suit. Or maybe I just did my "math" horribly wrong.

Keep in mind the SkyHawk Jet caught Chief off guard and practically came out of nowhere.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

What exactly has MC accomplished without his armor? Also, what are his physical stats?

Edude117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Edude117

@juiceboks said:

John's a little above peak human without the suit and doesn't have any feats to match up against Ult Steve. The guy is durable enough to tank hits from 100+tonners and hurt people MUCH more durable than Chief. I'd also bet that Ult Cap has greater h2h skills than John so he has that going for him. He wins quite handily IMO.

A little above peak human? No. No, he's quite above peak human. I mean... a lot above peak human. And of course Ult Steve has more feats. Chief rarely fights without his suit on. Actually, never fights without it on. Only when he was still back in training. Their H2H skills are about even, in my opinion. I wouldn't go as far as to say that Chief is better, but he's most definitely not worse.

@veshark said:

What exactly has MC accomplished without his armor? Also, what are his physical stats?

At the age of fourteen, killed three ODST's with his bare hands. They're the best of the best. Like... best... of the freakin' best. An ODST can take on an Elite. He's got microsecond reaction time and Chief, when he runs, can accelerate to 60 miles an hour instantly.

@sheenlantern said:

@juiceboks said:

Nope. Without the suit on, he weighs about 300 pounds.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By SheenLantern

@edude117 said:

@sheenlantern said:

@juiceboks said:

I didn't mean he weighed 6 tons I meant he could lift 6 tons.

Edude117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edude117 said:

@sheenlantern said:

@juiceboks said:

Oh, haha. Yeah, for a second there, I was like... really?

Armorless, he can lift a maximum of about 2 tons, I believe.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'm not sure about this one, no one really posting any feats that puts anybody over anybody. People keep saying that cap was hit by a 100+ hulk, did ultimate hulk do anything that put him above 100+ tons?

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'm not sure about this one, no one really posting any feats that puts anybody over anybody. People keep saying that cap was hit by a 100+ hulk, did ultimate hulk do anything that put him above 100+ tons?

Here:

No Caption Provided

Stupid_People

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edude117 said:

@sheenlantern said:

@juiceboks said:

IIRC not even close. From reading Fall of Reach I believe they can lift 3x their body weight out of suit.

Avatar image for eagerbuttermilk
eagerbuttermilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By eagerbuttermilk
godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By godzilla44

@veshark: thanks I haven't read the ultimate series yet, I've only seen the animated movies that's it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eagerbuttermilk: Chief inside the MJOLNIR MARK V Armor would stomp Cap even with his shield. John in armor is too much.

adhd_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i ran this thread a while back. cap won due to better feats

Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate Cap for the win!

ChildoftheAtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate captain would win

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IIRC not even close. From reading Fall of Reach I believe they can lift 3x their body weight out of suit.

@comicstooge You got some 'splaining to do.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge:

MC is a 6 tonner, with reflexes above peak human and durability that Ozy can't possibly match.

Ozy gets crushed.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern: I'm on my phone, so I can't post scans and such, so I won't be able to properly respond to you for a long while.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern: That's code for 'I'm holidaying overseas and don't have the time or energy to engage in a serious debate'. ;)

ChildoftheAtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stupid_people:

The ultimate captain America can lift up to 3 tons. If master chief is out of suit captain has this in strength. Plus Steve can't get fatigued