John-117 & Noble 6 vs Steve Rogers & Bucky Barnes

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Namor_Curry

Out of MJOLNIR Armor, SPARTAN IIs can lift on average 3 times their own body weight. This puts John on a strength output level comparable to Steve's 1100 lb bench press feat. SPARTAN-B312, more commonly known as Noble Six; one of my favorite Spartans, earned himself the title of hyper-lethal vector. The only other Spartan in Halo canon that has earned this distinction is John himself. Much like the Winter Soldier, he spent most of his career as a private mercenary, ghosting militia groups across the vast reaches of the UNSC.

Now let's say during an incident with the Cosmic Cube, our Marvel heroes were warped into a pocket dimension of the Halo Universe in which Noble Six survives the Battle of Reach and is aboard the UNSC Infinity with the Master Chief. After being briefed about the tragedies at Earth following Jul's assault and the Covenant's retrieval of the Janus Key, as well as the impending return of the Didact, Steve and Bucky agree to join the cause. However the Spartans are not convinced of their abilities. To put them to the test, it is decided that 117 and B312 will compete in several War Games against the Marvel Universe friends, of which the duo eagerly agree. Full recovery between rounds is a given.

ROUND 1:

-No armor, no weapons. Straight hand to hand. Winner by KO, TKO, or submission.

ROUND 2:

-No armor, weapons with rubber rounds are supplied. Be the last man standing (and not shot) on your team to win.

ROUND 3:

-SLAYER style War Game. Full MJOLNIR armor for both sides. Cap keeps his shield and Bucky his arm as a type of attachment/armor ability. First team to 50 kills wins.

John-117 & Spartan-B312

No Caption Provided

Steve Rogers & Bucky Barnes

No Caption Provided

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Marvel
  2. Halo
  3. Halo
zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By zaied

1. Cap and Bucky, easily.

2. Toss up.

3. Chief and N6. No way of knowing how Team 2 actually performs in MJOLNIR. They should be able to wear it without getting torn apart, though.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Team America!

2. They all shoot each other at once?

3. Spartans

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Team America!

2. They all shoot each other at once?

3. Spartans

Seems legit.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Spartans

2. Spartans

3 Spartans

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Personal Opinions:

Round 1: Sure the Spartans have trained longer, but with Steve/Bucky's enhanced minds, they've absorbed and learned much more from every fighting style known to man. I would have to give this one to the star spangled team.

Round 2: This is the toughest one for me to decide. Cap and Chief will be the first to be taken out, that much I am sure of. However, I'm not sure who is the better marksman between Six and Bucky. Both have similar feats. I think this is too close to call. Flip a coin to see who wins on any given day.

Round 3: Familiarity with MJOLNIR gives the Spartans a clear advantage. Steve's tactical mind however is an x-factor. This one I'm leaning towards the Spartans, but not with much solidity. Either way, This would be a prize war game to witness.

Baztet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#9 frozen  Moderator

R1: Marvel

R2 & 3: Spartans

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think Marvel is getting enough credit with Round 2. Spartans are heavily reliant on their HUD, and Bucky has some pretty crazy marksmanship feats. Without their HUD, Spartans would be "going blind" but for Rogers and Barnes, it's another day on the job. Just something to consider.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump for more interest.

Avatar image for doctor_wheatley
Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namor_curry: Only advantage to the HUD is the motion sensor, which they don't really need since they have augmented eyes and hearing.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

Eh, team 1 might have a shot at round 1. Noble 6 could still take on 4-5 elites in close combat whilst he'd already been fighting for hours. And a single elite can ragdoll regular marines.

If anything Id say that team 'Merica win round 1, chief and noble 6 win rounds 2 or 3.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: How so? Just curious this isnt Winter soldier, this is bucky barnes a guy without his metal arm and little military training compared team one?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think Marvel is getting enough credit with Round 2. Spartans are heavily reliant on their HUD, and Bucky has some pretty crazy marksmanship feats. Without their HUD, Spartans would be "going blind" but for Rogers and Barnes, it's another day on the job. Just something to consider.

I dont think u understand spartans very well......

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Bucky the Winter Soldier or just Bucky? If the former, Team Marvel takes Round 1. If the latter, Spartans take all three.

Avatar image for deactivated-6314d3d11bddb
deactivated-6314d3d11bddb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel

Halo

Halo

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@killerwasp: if bucky is just regular Bucky then I agree.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: I own/read every original individual novel aside from Broken Circle and New Blood. Same with the Kilo-Five Trilogy, Halsey's Journal, and the Forerunner Saga but that series is irrelevant to this conversation. Yes the novels describe them growing up and training for years without their HUD, but within several of the novels when their HUD is damaged it is considered going blind.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Namor_Curry

@stormdriven: Winter Soldier.

@thedailybagel: Honestly that cutscene, along with pretty much every Halo Wars cutscene is really inaccurate compared to the novels and the rest of the cinematics. Spartans and Sangheili are pretty much equal in strength. While Six is a beast, watching some of those half hearted kicks/punches actually knock out a few elites just made me want to vomit.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#21 HigorM  Moderator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namor_curry: my point is Bucky is a normal human chief can stalemate captain while Bucky loses all rounds unless it's changed to winter soldier to where it could go either way

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: It's Winter Soldier. That's why the OP says Bucky keeps his robot arm as an armor ability. Sorry if that was confusing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namor_curry: ah no its not a problem its my fault for not reading carefully enough XD.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spartans