Joewell's Cartoon Tournament! ( Closed )

• 112 results
Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@floopay said:

@mr_ingenuity said:

@floopay: The Tick.

@perezite said:

@joewell said:

@perezite: I have no info on him other than a wiki i found

Can you tell me how?

Dude fought a black-hole in a fist fight. Nuff said.

Is the Tick too powerful for this tournament? I mean his durability is right on point with Luke Cage's, except he doesn't seem to have the "Insides are softer than the outsides" problem. Though he has been KO'd far more often than Luke Cage from far weaker opponents than the one Luke fights.

Also, I think outside of bending steel, his best strength feats are smashing through brick walls and lifting a car with one arm. So I think he should be in the strength limit.

He's definitely a top tier strength hero in his universe, but he's not the strongest, and he's definitely not above Luke Cage level.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

He fought a black hole!

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#102  Edited By Floopay

@perezite said:

@floopay said:

@mr_ingenuity said:

@perezite said:

@joewell said:

Can you tell me how?

Is the Tick too powerful for this tournament? I mean his durability is right on point with Luke Cage's, except he doesn't seem to have the "Insides are softer than the outsides" problem. Though he has been KO'd far more often than Luke Cage from far weaker opponents than the one Luke fights.

Also, I think outside of bending steel, his best strength feats are smashing through brick walls and lifting a car with one arm. So I think he should be in the strength limit.

He's definitely a top tier strength hero in his universe, but he's not the strongest, and he's definitely not above Luke Cage level.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

He fought a black hole!

I guess I don't remember that episode. It's been awhile. For me "Cartoons" refers to the early to mid ninties!

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

@perezite said:

@floopay said:

@mr_ingenuity said:

@perezite said:

@joewell said:

Can you tell me how?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

He fought a black hole!

I guess I don't remember that episode. It's been awhile. For me "Cartoons" refers to the early to mid ninties!

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

For me, they refer to American and or Western Animation, but I guess some of us have better memories than others.

BOO-YAH!

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@joewell: Even when Danny use his Sonic Screm it always drains him of powers and we can just nerf the intangibility out

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 juiceboks  Moderator

@joewell I'll take the BFFs perk and instead of Ghostfreak I'll take Zs'Skayr with his skin on as well. I think Optimus is too much for this tournament. And depending on what Mojo Mojo takes with him he is too.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Joewell911
Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@joewell: Well then replace him with Cyclops (X men Evaluation )

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@perezite: Heh, I would concede that point :)

@joewell

1. Red X (Teen Titans) (Nameless Version)
  2. Raven (Teen Titans)
  3. Dick Greyson (Teen Titans) (Red X Suit)
  4. Perk: Magneto's Helmet

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 juiceboks  Moderator

@joewell In certain cartoons Optimus took missiles from Starscream and blasts from Megatron without much damage. He could also dish out some pretty impressive firepower himself. It really depends on the cartoon since they didn't specify. Mojo Jojo has robots and weapons that can stand up to the Powerpuff Girls. Needless to say he can very easily use them to destroy skyscrapers. It would be like if I choose Dexter from Dexter's Laboratory.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: How much longer till we start? o. o

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Joewell911
OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: Hey I just wanted to let you know I'm using Spider-man with Iron Spider suit. I can't find that many feats for Carnage suit. Also he would carry his usual standard equip and his spider-cycle. Also you got my team perk wrong. I chose BFF, not full knowledge.