Perk: Magneto's Helm

Brock Samson

Phantom limb

David Xanatos

VS

@docnick

Perk: Magneto's Helmet

Captain Cold -Cold guns x2 (JLU)

Captain Boomerang -Razor rangs, Boomboomerangs and His plastic boomerangs. (JLU)

Mirror Master -Mirror Guns x2 (JL Doom/JLU)

Template:

Sign Up: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/joewell-s-cartoon-tournament-closed-1464112/?page=3

Challenge Thread:http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/joewell-s-cartoon-tournament-challenge-thread-1464939/#5

Rules:

• If a your opponent doesn't post a reply in 4 days there out by forfeit
  • First person to 7 votes win
  • There will be standard info of your teams characters, nothing to in depth
  • Your team will act like they have been working together for 1 month ( without perk )
  • Your characters main objective will be to take down the other team through kill, incap, or KO.
  • No Battlefield Removal

Scenario:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Fight at Ragnarok from Halo 4. _______'s Team will start at Red Base, ________'s will start at Blue

There will be 5 Spartans that you can control. Each are armed with a Magnum and Battle Rifle.

The Vehicles aren't there but anything else thats usually on the ground will be.

8 Elites armed with Energy Swords are in the middle, they are neutral and will attack anybody.

Perks:

A Little Extra Help: 10 more spartans will join you. Armed with Magnum and Battle Rifle

New Recruit: One of your characters will gain Masterchief Armor with your choice of Armor Perk and any 2 weapons from halo

Vroom, Vroom: You can get all vehicles from Halo 4 and spawn them at your base when ever you want

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Not sure how i feel about your team being made up of comedy cartoon characters... Hmmm... You'd think some amount of toon force wasn't allowed. Then again, never seen the show. So I'll let you make the first move.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By dondave

This should be good

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@dondave: not every one can be good, some have to be average

@docnick: if you could link to me in your responses, this would be a lot easier

anyways, there's not toonforce in Venture Brothers

I'm going with A Little Extra Help for my perk

anyways, I'm gonna send Brock Samson against Captain Cold; the guy suirvived (briefly) in deep space, so I think he has enough resistance to cold-based attacks, and he should be able to sneak up on your guys based on what he does to trained Commandos

than I think I'll be sending Xanatos, Phantom Limb, and my five Spartans up against Mirror Master and captain Bommerang, where they will use ranged weaponry in tandem with vicious close-ranged attacks to take them out

if Mirror Master tries anything funny, Xanatos should be able to just break whatever reflective surface he jumped into, or Phantom Limb could hyper-accelerate it

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Tizzop-e.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright. Sorry, I had to fix some things at the Clinic. Need to be inspection-ready.

Anywho, here we go.

I'll take the NEW RECRUIT perk, for Captain Boomerang. All five of the Spartans I have will be aiding him. Mirror Master, in both JL:Doom, and JLU, is adept at producing holograms. Easy enough to take a mirror image of the Elite in the middle of the arena.the field and turn them on you, by masking my own men as their allies and comrades. Easy enough, when there's a river that runs through the entire base. In JLU, he shows his blasts are powerful enough to destroy concrete columns, AND his doubles and holograms are more than just illusions. These too can fire off and hurt you, but you can't hit back.

Also, not a great idea to try and use ranged attacks on my Rogues. They ARE ranged villains. Not good with physical fights, Captain Boomerang throws multiple Explosives at a time, even hitting the Flash, and powerful enough to put down Orion. Same for Captain Cold. Who, had reflexes enough to evade Orion and put him down. Orion, in JLU, flys through space effortlessly. That makes no exception for Samson.

So, recap, you have on your plate, 8 elites, 5 spartans, tens of Mirror Masters (That can't be hurt, but can fire on you), Captain Cold, and Captain Boomerang with armor, an Overshield and the Promethean vision (to counter any "flanking" Samson might be capable of), and Mirror Master himself, who, is he fastest person on the draw here, fires explosive lasers, can warp your people away from the area of conflict, all the way to the far side of the map. Effectively using a "divide and conquer method". As so, your entire team comes to play, I port your team to the end of the field again, except one. Samson, Xanatos, Phantom limb, it doesn't matter.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@docnick said:

Alright. Sorry, I had to fix some things at the Clinic. Need to be inspection-ready.

oh yeah, I'm sorry about that

@docnick said:

Anywho, here we go.

I'll take the NEW RECRUIT perk, for Captain Boomerang. All five of the Spartans I have will be aiding him. Mirror Master, in both JL:Doom, and JLU, is adept at producing holograms. Easy enough to take a mirror image of the Elite in the middle of the arena.the field and turn them on you, by masking my own men as their allies and comrades. Easy enough, when there's a river that runs through the entire base. In JLU, he shows his blasts are powerful enough to destroy concrete columns, AND his doubles and holograms are more than just illusions. These too can fire off and hurt you, but you can't hit back.

David Xanatos has heat vision built into his helmet, he should be able to see through the Holograms

@docnick said:

Also, not a great idea to try and use ranged attacks on my Rogues. They ARE ranged villains. Not good with physical fights, Captain Boomerang throws multiple Explosives at a time, even hitting the Flash, and powerful enough to put down Orion. Same for Captain Cold. Who, had reflexes enough to evade Orion and put him down. Orion, in JLU, flys through space effortlessly. That makes no exception for Samson.

eh, DCAU heavy hitters still seemed pretty vulnerable most of the time; and I don't remember us ever seeing DCAU Orion flying through space

and we have guns, which usually work better than like, boomerangs

Loading Video...

at this point I might as well highlight reel

Loading Video...

as for Brock, there's some difficulty organizing for one such as him

@docnick said:

So, recap, you have on your plate, 8 elites, 5 spartans, tens of Mirror Masters (That can't be hurt, but can fire on you), Captain Cold, and Captain Boomerang with armor, an Overshield and the Promethean vision (to counter any "flanking" Samson might be capable of), and Mirror Master himself, who, is he fastest person on the draw here, fires explosive lasers, can warp your people away from the area of conflict, all the way to the far side of the map. Effectively using a "divide and conquer method". As so, your entire team comes to play, I port your team to the end of the field again, except one. Samson, Xanatos, Phantom limb, it doesn't matter.

yeah, ten people with guns means essentially nothing to Brock Samson. he should be able to tear though them until he finds the real one

or Phantom Limb could just hyper-accelarate them until they all fall apart

Loading Video...

see how casual that is?

and I don't know if Mirror Master was able to just teleport people willy-nilly, if he could I think he would have used it in the movie

anyways, your guys don't seem to have the durability to stand against ours

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah. Pretty casual. I'm doing this by phone.

Okay, these aren't "Bullets". They seem to be some kind of explosive energy beams.

And who said There'd be a real Mirror Master on the field? He can chill in the water's reflection. Let his doubles fight for him. Making your extra vision useless.

And what durabilty does yours pose against mine? Mine were tearing apart the Flash museum with each shot. Gigantic pieces of concrete gone. Refer to JLU, "Flash and Substance", on youtube.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell said:

@betatesthighlander1: Only 1 day to reply

sorry, I had a family emergency; am I to late now (it didn't help taht the other guy never actually mentoioned me, so I was not informed taht he responded)

@docnick said:

Yeah. Pretty casual. I'm doing this by phone.

cool

@docnick said:

Okay, these aren't "Bullets". They seem to be some kind of explosive energy beams.

no, he was using a shotgun

@docnick said:

And who said There'd be a real Mirror Master on the field? He can chill in the water's reflection. Let his doubles fight for him. Making your extra vision useless.

then we'd prolly just not bother with any of the phonies

@docnick said:

And what durabilty does yours pose against mine? Mine were tearing apart the Flash museum with each shot. Gigantic pieces of concrete gone. Refer to JLU, "Flash and Substance", on youtube.

yeah, that's not really any durability showing

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well crap. In lou of the many tournaments I'm in, I completely forgot about this one.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogues:

are you an alternate user for my opponent?

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holy shit dude.

I completely forgot.

I promise you. Promise you, I'll make it up to you.

We'll go a ton more rounds tomorrow ;)