Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

This is for

Katara has been captured and aang must save her.

Aang gets 30 mins rest and prep at the begining of each match.

Aang has leard all extra bending moves ( lighting, metal, sand, blood )

His opponent know nothing about him and are in chacter

Sonsins comit is passing at night with a full moon.

There fighting in a grass field with a river in the middle. Aang starts on one side the opponent starts on the other.

1. Captan America

2. Batman w/ one hour prep

3. Spiderman

4. Ironman

5. Dr. Doom

6. The Teen Titans and terra ( tv )

7. Deadpool w/ 2 pistols

8. The fantasic four

9. Sonic w/ choas emralds

10. Hulk ( the rest of the gang come to help him w/ this one )

Can he past ?!?

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MenaceForever2

Stops a 4

Avatar image for deactivated-622aa52778ac3
deactivated-622aa52778ac3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lightning, Metal, Sand, and Blood? What?? I thought it was only Air, Water, Fire, and Earth.....Where the heck have I been lol?

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

@SpawNgengiskhaN: If they master an element long enough they could bend metal and blood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joeagentofhand1: Huh..I never knew that. That is awesome. I wonder if Aang could bend the metal inside Wolverine. Aang can bend peoples blood like when its inside of them? lol...

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By onilordasmodeus

I think he stops at 8 or 9. Aang crushes IM and Doom in their suits and the titan's aint ready. Aang out classes Tera. Richards is a problem, as is torch and Sue.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MenaceForever2

@SpawNgengiskhaN: Azula lightning bended quite a few times, Toph metal bended towards the end of the series actally she created metal bending, Katara bloodlbended once and in LOK (spoiler) thats one of the main focuses. Sand is an extent of earth. Just some examples

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Joewell911

katara bloodbended twice remember on the person who killed her mom. oh and remember he's bloodlusted and there not

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@menaceforever: I have not seen the whole Avatar series yet. That's cool though.

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By KMART4455

If spiderman gets his hands on him the dude is toast if he cant..

then this stops at 4.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Joewell911

how, if he gos avatar state, then IM can't touch him or metalbend crush him

Avatar image for cerberusprime3k
CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

Stops at 4 or 5

jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#13  Edited By jobiwankenobi

I'm assuming Avatar State is allowed.

1. Captan America- No problem. Bends his shield onto his face.

2. Batman w/ one hour prep- Batman can't really throw anything at him that either can't hurt him, he can easily avoid, or he can send back.

3. Spiderman- This one might take awhile. If Spider-Man can get close enough to him, the nit might be over, but I can't see that happening.

4. Ironman- Really? Aang crushes him in his suit.

5. Dr. Doom- " "

6. The Teen Titans and terra ( tv )- Cyborg's going to be torn apart. Robin is a repeat of Batman. Starfire could be a threat. especially with Raven who would be a huge threat. Beastboy couldn't do too much, but with the other four? I think Aang is toast, especially if Terra is there too,

7. Deadpool w/ 2 pistols- Aang could bend the bullets back at him. It would take a while, but Aang would eventually get through him.

8. The fantasic four- Aang tears the Thing apart and hurls his his limbs at the others. The Human Torch wouldn't be too much of threat nor would Mister Fantastic. The both with the Invisible Woman would be able to take him down, though.

9. Sonic w/ choas emralds- Aang doesn't stand a chance.

10. Hulk ( the rest of the gang come to help him w/ this one )- Aang and Katara could blood bend him. Toph would have to repeatedly smash him with rocks while Sokka tries to slash him up and Zuko dowses him with fire. It would take forever and be tedious, but it would work.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Joewell911

nice

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SpideyPresence

You gave Aang blood bending. He clears this.

CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

@SpideyPresence: No, he doesn't clear this.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Roddy010

@SpideyPresence said:

No he doesn't Aang stops at 3 or 4...

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By SpideyPresence

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@Roddy010 said:

@SpideyPresence said:

What defense do any of these guys have from blood bending?

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Roddy010

@SpideyPresence said:

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@Roddy010 said:

@SpideyPresence said:

What defense do any of these guys have from blood bending?

Spidey has far faster reflexes than Aang a sling shot with his web should keep Aang from bending but Aang is pretty quick himself honestly I can see this going either way but I give the edge to Spidey...As for Iron man Aang has no defense against repulsor rays....

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Joewell911

no aangs bended while tied up

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By SpideyPresence

@Roddy010: He has Earth Bending and metal bending which can be used as shields. Aang can also dodge repulsor rays. Dodging is his forte as an air bender. I agree with you that Spidey has better reflexes but the OP stated Aang has mastered blood bending. In the Avatar Universe the only true master of blood bending we have seen is Amon. If Aang has mastered blood bending to the extent Amon has. He will be able to blood bend with just his mind, as Amon has been shown to do this.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Roddy010

@SpideyPresence:

He has Earth Bending and metal bending which can be used as shields.

Which can be blasted to pieces by the repulsor rays...

Aang can also dodge repulsor rays

That's debatable I don't believe he can dodge the ray itself but he can definitely dodge Iron man's aim...

. I agree with you that Spidey has better reflexes but the OP stated Aang has mastered blood bending. In the Avatar Universe the only true master of blood bending we have seen is Amon. If Aang has mastered blood bending to the extent Amon has. He will be able to blood bend with just his mind, as Amon has been shown to do this.

That's all speculation...

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By morgrim

te only person t ogive trouble would be sue storm and maybe sonic spiderman would fall easily to blood bending as would the others except hulk but someone explained how the hulk could be beaten so in the end i think he could actually clear the whole thing

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SpideyPresence

@Roddy010 said:

@SpideyPresence:

That's debatable I don't believe he can dodge the ray itself but he can definitely dodge Iron man's aim...

. I agree with you that Spidey has better reflexes but the OP stated Aang has mastered blood bending. In the Avatar Universe the only true master of blood bending we have seen is Amon. If Aang has mastered blood bending to the extent Amon has. He will be able to blood bend with just his mind, as Amon has been shown to do this.

They might be blasted to pieces but enough earth and metal will provide defense

Dodging Iron Man's aim is enough. Also how will his opponents counter him if they know nothing about his blood bending?

It's not speculation it says in the OP that Aang has mastered blood bending. Here is amon blood bending with his mind. Skip to 5:50

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Roddy010 said:

@SpideyPresence:

Agreed. And with Iron Man's speed I doubt Aang will be dodging Tony for long, if at all.

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SpideyPresence

@THUNDERBOLT30:

Where is the counter to psychic blood bending? I already posted that it has been done.

CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

@SpideyPresence: Iron man is physically stronger/faster than Aang and packs more of a punch from all his weaponry with his recent armor "Bleeding edge".

As for Dr.Doom he could easily utter a spell that would shut down Aang .

You do realize that Aang is a glass cannon, most of everyone in Avatar universe are glass cannons.

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SpideyPresence

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@SpideyPresence: Iron man is physically stronger/faster than Aang and packs more of a punch from all his weaponry with his recent armor "Bleeding edge".

As for Dr.Doom he could easily utter a spell that would shut down Aang .

You do realize that Aang is a glass cannon, most of everyone in Avatar universe are glass cannons.

I still don't see a counter to Psychic blood bending. You do realize Aang can just metal bend Iron Man's suit.

I understand Doom can do this but does he regularly do it in character without any prior knowledge of his foe?

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@SpideyPresence said:

@THUNDERBOLT30:

Where is the counter to psychic blood bending? I already posted that it has been done.

Assuming Aang reacts fast enough to not be one-shot KO'd, his blood bending, assuming it could get to Tony while in his armor or past a force field if Tony throws one up, not sure Aang can or can't, could possibly stop Iron Man's physical movement. However, I don't see how that could completely stop Tony from using any of the numerous defensive tech options in has armor to take out Aang since he can control the extremis armor with his mind IIRC.

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By SpideyPresence

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@SpideyPresence said:

@THUNDERBOLT30:

Assuming Aang reacts fast enough to not be one-shot KO'd, his blood bending, assuming it could get to Tony while in his armor or past a force field if Tony throws one up, not sure Aang can or can't, could possibly stop Iron Man's physical movement. However, I don't see how that could completely stop Tony from using any of the numerous defensive tech options in has armor to take out Aang since he can control the extremis armor with his mind IIRC.

Aang can also metal bend tony's armor to crush him or impale him or kill him in many different ways. All Aang has to do is cut off the blood flow to Tony's mind and it's over.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SpideyPresence: Has Aang actually tried blood bending and metal bending? Even so Iron Man's suit isn't I believe(it was stated in Magneto not hero, so magneto couldn't just crush him).

CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

@SpideyPresence: Metal bending allows the bender the earthly impurities in metal Iron man's recent armor is based off Platinum and Iron. Platinum seems to be a type of metal that "Metalbenders" have a hard time bending as for your Blood bending argument what evidence can you provide that it'll effect Iron man, Hulk,and the rest of the people he is fighting here the same way it effects people in Avatarverse.

Amon resisted it from his brother I'm pretty sure anyone else here can do the same.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CerberusPrime3k: I read up on his suit which he used in AvX it was carbon nano fiber.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@SpideyPresence: He would need to physically touch Iron Man in order to metal bend IIRC, which would likely not go well for Aang if he got that close. I don't recall seeing any metal bending that didn't require the bender to be indirect physical contact with the targeted metal. The odds are in Tony's favor here. He has the durability, speed and raw power edge.

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SpideyPresence

@joeagentofhand1 said:

@SpideyPresence: Has Aang actually tried blood bending and metal bending? Even so Iron Man's suit isn't I believe(it was stated in Magneto not hero, so magneto couldn't just crush him).

No but the OP states that Aang has mastery over these types of bending.

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@SpideyPresence: Metal bending allows the bender the earthly impurities in metal Iron man's recent armor is based off Platinum and Iron. Platinum seems to be a type of metal that "Metalbenders" have a hard time bending as for your Blood bending argument what evidence can you provide that it'll effect Iron man, Hulk,and the rest of the people he is fighting here the same way it effects people in Avatarverse.

Amon resisted it from his brother I'm pretty sure anyone else here can do the same.

Iron man has blood in him...... that right there is proof in itself that it should work on him. All of Aang's opponents have hearts that pump blood through their veins. This is like asking for proof that Aang can air bend, water bend, air bend or fire bend in the marvel verse. The only reason Amon resisted it from his brother is because he is Master blood bender significantly better than his brother was. Notice how no one else has resisted blood bending besides blood benders who can control their own blood.

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@SpideyPresence: He would need to physically touch Iron Man in order to metal bend IIRC, which would likely not go well for Aang if he got that close. I don't recall seeing any metal bending that didn't require the bender to be indirect physical contact with the targeted metal. The odds are in Tony's favor here. He has the durability, speed and raw power edge.

Metal bending can be done without direct contact. Go to 1:02 on this video

CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

@joeagentofhand1: The armor he modified to go against Magneto? Yeah, he just added carbon nano-fiber tubes to Bleeding edge rendering Magneto somewhat powerless against him..

CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

@SpideyPresence: Blood/Nano machines which will instantly repair mostly anything in his body

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By SpideyPresence

@CerberusPrime3k: It really isn't a matter of repair as Aang will be controlling where Tony's blood goes. It isn't as if he'll be giving him an illness or anything of the sort.

CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

@morgrim said:

te only person t ogive trouble would be sue storm and maybe sonic spiderman would fall easily to blood bending as would the others except hulk but someone explained how the hulk could be beaten so in the end i think he could actually clear the whole thing

Highly doubt that the Gang could beat Hulk.

@SpideyPresence: Honestly I think most of the people here could resist blood bending Master or not due to their Superhuman qualities alone.

You act like aangs going to instantly rely on bloodbending for each round since it's really the only way he'd win against most of his opponents here

OP states nothing about Aang being out of character or Bloodlusted and Blood bending isn't something he'd utilize in a fight Lightning? yes Metalbending? yes Bloodbending? no

Avatar image for notquitevarsity
notquitevarsity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By notquitevarsity

assuming iron man and dr doom's suits are made out of metal sang could potentially get to round 9. I know nothing about sonic with the chaos emeralds though.

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By SpideyPresence

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@morgrim said:

Highly doubt that the Gang could beat Hulk.

@SpideyPresence: Honestly I think most of the people here could resist blood bending Master or not due to their Superhuman qualities alone.

You act like aangs going to instantly rely on bloodbending for each round since it's really the only way he'd win against most of his opponents here

OP states nothing about Aang being out of character or Bloodlusted and Blood bending isn't something he'd utilize in a fight Lightning? yes Metalbending? yes Bloodbending? no

How do they resist blood bending..... when they can not blood bend. From that way of thinking i could say Aang can tank a hit from the Hulk, when he obviously can't. It is true that the OP says nothing about Aang being out of character and therefore he probably wouldn't rely on blood bending as a first resort, but it is also true that most of the people on this list aren't going to use speed blitzing as a first resort and the OP included blood bending for us to assume that he can use it.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@SpideyPresence: Thanks. I was thinking about Toph and completely forgot about Lin (who is awesome by the way). Well metal bending could be an option for Aang but I don't think it will be enough to win against Iron Man. Tony is just too powerful. He moves at mach speeds and also thinks and reacts at enhanced speeds, and omni-directional energy blasts that can easily get through earth and metal, among other attack options.

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By SpideyPresence

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@SpideyPresence: Thanks. I was thinking about Toph and completely forgot about Lin (who is awesome by the way). Well metal bending could be an option for Aang but I don't think it will be enough to win against Iron Man. Tony is just too powerful. He moves at mach speeds and also thinks and reacts at enhanced speeds, and omni-directional energy blasts that can easily get through earth and metal, among other attack options.

No problem. Yeah it is an option for Aang but i think his real ticket and best shot would be the blood bending.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By MenaceForever2

Why do people bring up blood bending when he never showed using it.

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By morgrim

@menaceforever: cause the op said he'd mastered it so its usable in this fight and the only person who would be possibly resistant would be the hulk but if katara and aang double team blood bend him i think they could restrain him

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By MenaceForever2

The op be never said he mastered it. He said he learned it. Those are 2 way different things.

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By SpideyPresence

@menaceforever: Either way he may clear. Seeing as no one has a counter to it.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By MenaceForever2

@SpideyPresence: How is he getting past 6

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By SpideyPresence

@menaceforever: In Avatar State he'd definitely be able to put up a fight against the Titans. With Blood bending he takes 6.

CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

@SpideyPresence: How is he beating an alien,a witch,a cyborg,shapshifter,peak human,and a superhuman all coming at him at once?

Aang is a Glass cannon he has regular human durability one good hit from Starfire or Cyborg, Raven, BB or Terra would end him.

3 out of 6 he could successfully bloodbend, he can't bloodbend Star fire, Raven,or Cyborg that would be enough to take down Aang