Joel [The Last of Us] runs the gauntlet

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

Joel from the last of us armed with Shotgun, 9mm pistol revolver and a Metal Baseball bat Fight takes place in an enormous abandoned hospital with basic Walking Dead Walkers scattered throughout. Morals on. Begin in cover separated by 10 rooms.

Round 1 - Joel vs Robert Neville [Will Smith] with an M16 rifle, and a Trench knife.

Round 2 - Joel vs Mike Ehrmantraut[Breaking Bad] de-aged to 50 years, armed with 2 silenced pistols, a revolver and a Metal Baseball bat.

Round 3 - Joel vs Daryl Dixon - as seen in season 3 - armed with Crossbow, 8 bolts, a shotgun his Bowie knife and a revolver.

Round 4 - Joel vs Daniel Craig's James Bond - Armed with Walther PPK 9mm, a Crow bar and an M16 rifle.

Bonus Round - Joel and Ellie[Switch blade, 9mm and rifle] vs Rick Grimes[Colt, Machete and a semi-automatic rifle] and Carl Grimes [2 9mm guns and a bowie knife]. In a forest. Begin 300 feet apart.

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By CaptainDoeo

Gets stomped at round 4, and all the others are questionable.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ellie is simply too OP to put in battles. She solos the bonus. Joel can't get by anyone here based on the gameplay I've seen. (Day9 play through is all I've seen, and that will forever be how I judge said game)

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@dratini1331: You think he can't get past anyone? Seriously? Not even Robert Neville? I personally think he gets at least to round 4, and I think he could even take that.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: You clearly have not seen Day 9, which I'm basing everything off of.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@dratini1331: Nope,can't say I have, is it a walkthrough of the Last of Us?

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dratini1331

@rogueshadow: eeeh, sort of. It's a playthrough by an internet personality. He just happens to be really bad at games, and as a result, the joke is that Joel can't do jack, and Ellie solos everyone. Also, brick is amazing =P

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow: eeeh, sort of. It's a playthrough by an internet personality. He just happens to be really bad at games, and as a result, the joke is that Joel can't do jack, and Ellie solos everyone. Also, brick is amazing =P

Lol. Well Joel is pretty badass if played right.