#1 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17789 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules:

• No BFR
  • both are blood lust
  • fight takes place in lad Vegas
  • win by KO or death
  • joe gets one mini gun
  • rhino gets 15 meter distance for a charge ( this is how the battle begins)

FIGHT!

Joe Fixit

VS

#2 Posted by dondave (35985 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: feats for joe-fixit

#3 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17789 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@TheAcidSkull: feats for joe-fixit

i want people do debate on this, i won't be giving to much feats , but despite being the wekest hulk, he is still tough, and to be honest i don't that much about fixitx feats, i've ordered some of peter davids firts run to catch up on old joe

#4 Posted by dondave (35985 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: i give this to joe fixit because he has displayed some instances of above average intelligence which he can utilize against rhino weakness of not being able to change direction once he starts running

#5 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17789 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@TheAcidSkull: i give this to joe fixit because he has displayed some instances of above average intelligence which he can utilize against rhino weakness of not being able to change direction once he starts running

i think that more juggernauts weakness then rhinos

#6 Posted by dondave (35985 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: thats whats stated on marvel wiki

#7 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

My money is on Rhino

#8 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Fixit has this. He outsmarted and seriously messed up Abomination.

#9 Posted by Nefarious (19525 posts) - - Show Bio

Joe. Rhino is too dumb to win. 

#10 Posted by robertloucksjr (1711 posts) - - Show Bio

Some of the latest appearances had Rhino being a lot smarter and I think he has a slight strength edge on Joe. Joe might have been vulnerable to the horn too.

#11 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

joe easy and the professor hulk is the weakest

#12 Posted by CountofMC (131 posts) - - Show Bio

Joe gets stronger as he gets angrier just like his green counterpart. So even if Rhino starts out stronger it's not by that much and it wont last for long. He could just fight smarter than Rhino anyways.

#13 Posted by jashro44 (20528 posts) - - Show Bio

Current rhino with his horn that impaled thor? Either way I would go with grey hulk since he has a impressive healing factor and he is probably stronger. They did fight before but I disagree with the outcome.

#14 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Current rhino with his horn that impaled thor? Either way I would go with grey hulk since he has a impressive healing factor and he is probably stronger. They did fight before but I disagree with the outcome.

Doesn't rhino lose in every fight with Hulk?

#15 Posted by God_Spawn (37568 posts) - - Show Bio

@Death Certificate said:

@jashro44 said:

Rhino gored him.

#16 Posted by MagnusTheMagnificent (250 posts) - - Show Bio

Wan't it Joe Fixit/Grey Hulk who smashed the twice-the-size-of-Earth asteroid?

Hulk wins either way.

#17 Posted by jashro44 (20528 posts) - - Show Bio

@Death Certificate said:

@jashro44 said:

He beat grey hulk once in incredible hulk 378.

#18 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17789 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades said:

proff hulk is 100 tonner, the only reason he could be ONE of the weakest is because his strength does not increase with durability , however though joe is 70 tons at a base, his anger augments his strength

#19 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

@jackofspades said:

proff hulk is 100 tonner, the only reason he could be ONE of the weakest is because his strength does not increase with durability , however though joe is 70 tons at a base, his anger augments his strength

so what are you talking about joe is stronger than professor hulk like i said

#20 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17789 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades: if he gets angry enough, yes, but if joe fixit fought proff hulk he will be KO at the beginning

#21 Posted by k4tzm4n (38996 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

Fixit has this. He outsmarted and seriously messed up Abomination.

To be fair, he was getting absolutely humiliated until the fight went into a room with acid barrels. I sincerely hope Las Vegas doesn't have barrels like that sitting around!

That said, I think Fixit probably takes it after a decent fight. He has the strength to hurt Rhino and the durability/healing factor required to take a beating until he can pull a victory.

Staff
#22 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

@jackofspades: if he gets angry enough, yes, but if joe fixit fought proff hulk he will be KO at the beginning

first off joe at base is 70 but thats when he is calm and a hulk is never calm he would be pass 100 tons easy

#23 Posted by OneVision_OnePurpose (289 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

When did that happen!?

#24 Posted by jashro44 (20528 posts) - - Show Bio

@OneVision_OnePurpose said:

@jashro44 said:

When did that happen!?

Amazing spider-man 683 I think. Rhino got a new horn which allowed him to impale thor.

#25 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@Death Certificate said:

@jashro44 said:

He beat grey hulk once in incredible hulk 378.

@god_spawn said:

@Death Certificate said:

@jashro44 said:

Rhino gored him.

Guess having countless losses against Hulk, one writer thought giving rhino a pity victory.

#26 Posted by k4tzm4n (38996 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

When did that happen!?

'Ends of the Earth.' He has the Midgard Serpent Tooth as a horn.

Staff
#27 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17789 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

When did that happen!?

#28 Posted by God_Spawn (37568 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

@jashro44 said:

When did that happen!?

Thor is really starting to run out of body parts to use when he gets surprised. Pretty soon we will be getting "By Odin's shriveled left testicle."

#29 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20117 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm saying Joe Fixit. He's smarter, and has the strength needed to KO Rhino

#30 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17789 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

Thor is really starting to run out of body parts to use when he gets surprised. Pretty soon we will be getting "By Odin's shriveled left testicle."

LOL, this comment just made my day, i'm still laughing XD

#31 Posted by gumflabica (2197 posts) - - Show Bio

fixit wins. firepower plus stength equals good.

#32 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr.fixit takes this,,,but not easily

#33 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Joe Fixit. He was even giving Wonder Man trouble, who is a class 100+.

#34 Posted by New_World_Order (12899 posts) - - Show Bio

Joe Fixit stomps.

#35 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Just so everyone knows Rhino and Fixit had a nice bout where it was evenly match.

At the end of the day tho, Grey Hulk is more Clever, becomes Stronger, and has WAY better Durability feats.