• Fight takes place in Las Vegas - Start 100 yards apart
Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Still haven't made it to Grey Hulk stories yet.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Young Omni-Man punches through Joes face

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Joe

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joe.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Gojira2014
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By mickey-mouse

@gojira2014: Joe is very durable & he's what 50 to 70 tons?

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By tparks  Online

@lukehero said:

@tparks: Feats for the kid?

I don't have any scans, but he's got speed less that of Invincible, but still impressive. He easily crushed the Mauler twins, but they are not Joe level. His durability is less that of a normal Viltrumite, but he did survive (barely) a ruthless attack from Thragg.

Kid has a chance if he uses his speed/flight IMO to keep his distance and attack before Hulk reacts, which is not easy.

EDIT: He's also helped Invincible toss around gigantic alien space ships which makes me think he's not quite class 100, but not too far away. Maybe 80-90.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm betting on Omni Man.

Jmarshmallow

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

@lukehero said:

I don't have any scans, but he's got speed less that of Invincible, but still impressive. He easily crushed the Mauler twins, but they are not Joe level. His durability is less that of a normal Viltrumite, but he did survive (barely) a ruthless attack from Thragg.

Kid has a chance if he uses his speed/flight IMO to keep his distance and attack before Hulk reacts, which is not easy.

EDIT: He's also helped Invincible toss around gigantic alien space ships which makes me think he's not quite class 100, but not too far away. Maybe 80-90.

Actually the mass of metal of those ships would equal around the 10,000s of tons mark. but he did have big bro pulling most of the weight.

I been reading up to issue 90, getting good.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By w0nd

@tparks said:

@lukehero said:

Actually the mass of metal of those ships would equal around the 10,000s of tons mark. but he did have big bro pulling most of the weight.

man it only gets better. you are in for a treat.

I don't know who to go for here. Kid doesn't hold back at all. so i dont know why he wouldn't just start the battle, full speed flight, and go for a mouth jaw yank. it could go either way if joe manages to grab him though...

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 tparks  Online

@tparks said:

@lukehero said:

I was being pretty conservative with that number, because of Mark, and because I can't remember anything else from Oliver being that high. I'm sure he's capable to do quite a bit more then young Invincible, because his abilities came quicker then they did to Mark. That probably is mostly do to his genetics, but I still think he performed better then young Invincible for the few feats he had.

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: His genetics from what I seen is beneficial in the fact he grows up fast. Its not that he is stronger than mark at all, just that he grows up and learns faster as well gains super powers and stats faster.

However Omni Man stated he will hit a point where his Viltrumite blood will stop the aging and then Omni Kid will top out.

so its not that he is better younger, he is just design to acquire knowledge, stats, ect at a younger age as per his accelerated aging. The Kid was smarter than most high schoolers while in the rough age of Grammar School. So he should hit his peak real soon, and then be no better than Current Mark.

thats how I read it when the Super hero nanny was explaining it as well Omni Man's input.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 tparks  Online

@tparks: His genetics from what I seen is beneficial in the fact he grows up fast. Its not that he is stronger than mark at all, just that he grows up and learns faster as well gains super powers and stats faster.

However Omni Man stated he will hit a point where his Viltrumite blood will stop the aging and then Omni Kid will top out.

so its not that he is better younger, he is just design to acquire knowledge, stats, ect at a younger age as per his accelerated aging. The Kid was smarter than most high schoolers while in the rough age of Grammar School. So he should hit his peak real soon, and then be no better than Current Mark.

thats how I read it when the Super hero nanny was explaining it as well Omni Man's input.

Looks right to me!

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25  Edited By NighThunder

Omni

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Most of Joe's strength feats are well above class 70. In fact, most of his feats are still class 100+. That said, i hardly doubt anyone is punching through Joe's head if he's by far one of Hulk's most durable incarnations, albeit, the weakest strength-wise.

I don't know the outcome here since i barley know anything about Kid Omni Man.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 thedailybagel  Moderator

Joe

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Omni man easy...

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think i even remember Omni Man saying that Oliver will be weaker then Mark because his race dosent combine with Viltrumite as well as humans do.

For the battle i think both have comparable strength with Olivers advantages being speed and flight and Fixit having the smarts and experience. Fixit propably takes a slight majority because he can tank the Kids hits for a while and once he gets his hands on him he will take his advantages and beat the snot out of Kid.

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omni was fighting full blown Viltrumites IIRC. He's weaker than them but he's around that weight class. It's hard to place his strength but with his speed I'd give it to Kid Omni.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oliver punches him in the nuts

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By dondave

Omni was fighting full blown Viltrumites IIRC. He's weaker than them but he's around that weight class. It's hard to place his strength but with his speed I'd give it to Kid Omni.

He wasn't fighting them. He was having the crap beat out of him.

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@misterguyman said:

I conceded in my first post that he's weaker than them but he has to be around that level to avoid getting killed. Joe Fixit would lack the reaction speed to even compete IMO and would get destroyed.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@misterguyman said:

I conceded in my first post that he's weaker than them but he has to be around that level to avoid getting killed. Joe Fixit would lack the reaction speed to even compete IMO and would get destroyed.

Conquest practically oneshotted him and when the black Viltrumite hit him, his dad had to step in. The only thing he did was ball shots and have his arm and jaw taken off by Thragg.

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

Conquest practically oneshotted him and when the black Viltrumite hit him, his dad had to step in. The only thing he did was ball shots and have his arm and jaw taken off by Thragg.

I think that you might be forgetting how strong Viltrumites are. Their punches shake islands and knock each other across continents. Any non Viltrumite level being in a fight against them has typically instantly died. I'd include Fixit in that category.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Oliver.

Avatar image for deactivated-607eeebca6181
deactivated-607eeebca6181

Forum Posts

Wiki Points