JLU Gold Amazo Vs Other omnipotents

Iknowalot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Iknowalot

Hey every one.. I havnt been geting any sleep lately. Ive been stuck on stupid. lol... I recently watched "The Return" an episode where an android called Amazo appearently returns to planet earth to exact revenge on Lex Luther. Basically he overpowers the entire JLU and somehow gets to Luther. Ok now I understand this much however, tha thing that has been takin sleep away from me is the fact that Gold Amazo, technically is unstopball... Even said he cud possbily destroy everyting with a single thought. THIs is so messud up!! Whu kan possbily defeat such an opponent. Now, the reason Iv brought this up is cuz Im really into comics and I alwayz here people saying thta the top ten or so tier characters in DC are beings such as pheonix, galactus and whatever... but um if There is someone whu can copy this much power... whu even can pose a threat... The top DC character IMO has become GOLD AMazo... nothing ... I repeat nothing can beat him.... And b4 U try to prove me wrong here.. just hear mi out. If Gold Amazo can just copy ur power... no matter how strong U ar,.. U stand no chance... is this guy A God

Please tell me there are beings that kan Pwn G Amazo...

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By _Black

1. Phoenix and Galactus are Marvel.

2. Television shows are not canon.

3. Gold Amazo is not omnipotent. He couldn't defeat Solomon Grundy.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By HolySerpent

Black is right.

Iknowalot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Iknowalot

I feel U...lol... but Gold amazo stated all it wud take is a thought

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By _Black

@Iknowalot said:

I feel U...lol... but Gold amazo stated all it wud take is a thought

Apparently that was hyperbole or just false, seeing as he couldn't destroy Grundy.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Amazo failed to affect or copy chaos magic from Grundy. Something tells me there are other forces in the universe that he is incapable of copying. He's not all powerful; he's just extremely powerful, at least by DCAU standards.

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By thanobomb1124
@JediXMan

Amazo failed to affect or copy chaos magic from Grundy. Something tells me there are other forces in the universe that he is incapable of copying. He's not all powerful; he's just extremely powerful, at least by DCAU standards.

Good Points
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By karrob

@thanobomb1124 said:

@JediXMan

Good Points
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jeanroygrant

Ominpotents

Iknowalot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Iknowalot

hmmm, U r right maybi... however, that doesnt exactly answer my question... Amazo has the ablity to copy other s abilities... He also has other powers that cud have easily defeated Grundi... He has other powers such as teliporting other objects. Hus tu say he cant teliport Grundi into sun or black hole... And before U say anything... just realize that just because An energy beem failed to defeat grundi dusnt mean that he wudnt be hurt by A man/.. A man has supes stregnth, bat man smarts, flash speed and other abilities... Its impossible for grundi to deal with AMazo... I mean did U see wat he did to OA... Dont get mi wrong... I think Grundi was able to deflect Amazo energi beem or what not... but in an all out battle to tha complete end... Amazo is utterly owning Grundi..

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Soothing_Sounds

@JediXMan said:

IMO, and i can't believe i'm arguing this, i thought that was PIS. If Amazo already had Hawkgirls powers, why couldn't he just whack him to death as fast as animated flash would. Though i agree, not omni-potent.

Iknowalot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Iknowalot

OMG thatnk U lord all mighty... someone else in the universe finally understands where I commin frum...lol... Amazo in Gold Form is like a god... Put it this way, He has vast powers,,, he cud just toss grundi into tha sun... aniwayz, I gues that solves Grundi... but I still kant get ani sleep... Kan ani 1 name at least five good matches for G man... I mean someone hu can deal with him effortless ly....

desmond006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By desmond006

Im pretty sure he could win against just about anyone.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By terry2012

@Iknowalot: I agreed with everything you said. Amzao is immortal at this time. If he didn't wanted to know his purpose he would have been even more powerful then when he came back. He easily took out the jusice league with no problem. He moved OA and put it back with ease. The Grundy thing was just a plot so that Hawkgirl could do it. Remember she was his best friend. It was so that she can forgive herself also make amends for what she had done in the episode called Starcrossed. They depowered him so they can remove him and let her do it that is all. Amazo could have easily made a gold mace that disrupt magic he has Hawkgirl powers. Now how ever he is not omnipotent. The Green lanterns was about to unleashed their biggest and most powerful attack on him. They doubt that he cannot with stand it Amazo did not respond to it.

Iknowalot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Iknowalot

Hmmm Dont take me wrong, I know amazo probli isn;t all that, but amazo is still powerful... he waz supposebli strong enough to think tha entire cosmos to destruction.... hmmm but THa fact that he cudnt overpower Grundi made him look a litttle ...welll... weak. IMO even so, I think Im satisfied everi 1... thanku... Ill tri to get some sleep tonight...

but 1 more thing, just 4 that record, does ani1 know of five beingz capable of handling big A... Gold version... it wud make mi sleep like a baby tonight...lol just dont say tha obvioius living T or TOAA, thatz just so obvious to me now, I mean like other beingz weaker than the top tiers. . . .

Avatar image for deathstrokesrevenge
Deathstrokesrevenge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

U guys are stupid as fu..... Amazo wasn't trying to copy grundys power why would he need to its just that Grundy was feeding off his power when he was trying to kill him and in order for the plot to work out in the show shiara had to kill him

Kellar21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Kellar21

Amazo was unfamilliar with using magic and Chaos magic was affecting him,of course he could have just made a Nth(sp?) metal weapon like Shiara had and whacked him in the face but the plot had to work,also...Dr Fate should be able to stop him too as he is a Lord of Order.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Galactic_1000

So many to list