#1 Posted by Iknowalot (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey every one.. I havnt been geting any sleep lately. Ive been stuck on stupid. lol... I recently watched "The Return" an episode where an android called Amazo appearently returns to planet earth to exact revenge on Lex Luther. Basically he overpowers the entire JLU and somehow gets to Luther. Ok now I understand this much however, tha thing that has been takin sleep away from me is the fact that Gold Amazo, technically is unstopball... Even said he cud possbily destroy everyting with a single thought. THIs is so messud up!! Whu kan possbily defeat such an opponent. Now, the reason Iv brought this up is cuz Im really into comics and I alwayz here people saying thta the top ten or so tier characters in DC are beings such as pheonix, galactus and whatever... but um if There is someone whu can copy this much power... whu even can pose a threat... The top DC character IMO has become GOLD AMazo... nothing ... I repeat nothing can beat him.... And b4 U try to prove me wrong here.. just hear mi out. If Gold Amazo can just copy ur power... no matter how strong U ar,.. U stand no chance... is this guy A God

Please tell me there are beings that kan Pwn G Amazo...

#2 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Phoenix and Galactus are Marvel.

2. Television shows are not canon.

3. Gold Amazo is not omnipotent. He couldn't defeat Solomon Grundy.

#3 Posted by HolySerpent (12546 posts) - - Show Bio

Black is right.

#4 Posted by Iknowalot (35 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel U...lol... but Gold amazo stated all it wud take is a thought

#5 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

@Iknowalot said:

I feel U...lol... but Gold amazo stated all it wud take is a thought

Apparently that was hyperbole or just false, seeing as he couldn't destroy Grundy.

#6 Posted by JediXMan (30628 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazo failed to affect or copy chaos magic from Grundy. Something tells me there are other forces in the universe that he is incapable of copying. He's not all powerful; he's just extremely powerful, at least by DCAU standards.

#7 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2014 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan

Amazo failed to affect or copy chaos magic from Grundy. Something tells me there are other forces in the universe that he is incapable of copying. He's not all powerful; he's just extremely powerful, at least by DCAU standards.

Good Points
#8 Posted by karrob (4279 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanobomb1124 said:

@JediXMan

Good Points
#9 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Ominpotents

#10 Posted by Iknowalot (35 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmm, U r right maybi... however, that doesnt exactly answer my question... Amazo has the ablity to copy other s abilities... He also has other powers that cud have easily defeated Grundi... He has other powers such as teliporting other objects. Hus tu say he cant teliport Grundi into sun or black hole... And before U say anything... just realize that just because An energy beem failed to defeat grundi dusnt mean that he wudnt be hurt by A man/.. A man has supes stregnth, bat man smarts, flash speed and other abilities... Its impossible for grundi to deal with AMazo... I mean did U see wat he did to OA... Dont get mi wrong... I think Grundi was able to deflect Amazo energi beem or what not... but in an all out battle to tha complete end... Amazo is utterly owning Grundi..

#11 Edited by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

IMO, and i can't believe i'm arguing this, i thought that was PIS. If Amazo already had Hawkgirls powers, why couldn't he just whack him to death as fast as animated flash would. Though i agree, not omni-potent.

#12 Posted by Iknowalot (35 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG thatnk U lord all mighty... someone else in the universe finally understands where I commin frum...lol... Amazo in Gold Form is like a god... Put it this way, He has vast powers,,, he cud just toss grundi into tha sun... aniwayz, I gues that solves Grundi... but I still kant get ani sleep... Kan ani 1 name at least five good matches for G man... I mean someone hu can deal with him effortless ly....

#13 Posted by desmond006 (596 posts) - - Show Bio

Im pretty sure he could win against just about anyone.

#14 Posted by terry2012 (5218 posts) - - Show Bio

@Iknowalot: I agreed with everything you said. Amzao is immortal at this time. If he didn't wanted to know his purpose he would have been even more powerful then when he came back. He easily took out the jusice league with no problem. He moved OA and put it back with ease. The grundy thing was just a plot so that Hawkgirl could do it. Remember she was his best friend. It was so she can forgive herself also make amends for what she had done in the episode called starcrossed. They depower him so they can remove him and let her do it that all. Amazo could have easily made a gold mace that disrupt magic he has Hawkgirl powers. Now how ever he is not omnipotent. The green lanterns was about to unleased their biggest and most powerful attack on him. They doubt that he can with stand it Amazo did not respond to it.

#15 Posted by Iknowalot (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm Dont take me wrong, I know amazo probli isn;t all that, but amazo is still powerful... he waz supposebli strong enough to think tha entire cosmos to destruction.... hmmm but THa fact that he cudnt overpower Grundi made him look a litttle ...welll... weak. IMO even so, I think Im satisfied everi 1... thanku... Ill tri to get some sleep tonight...

but 1 more thing, just 4 that record, does ani1 know of five beingz capable of handling big A... Gold version... it wud make mi sleep like a baby tonight...lol just dont say tha obvioius living T or TOAA, thatz just so obvious to me now, I mean like other beingz weaker than the top tiers. . . .

#16 Edited by Deathstrokesrevenge (237 posts) - - Show Bio

U guys are stupid as fu..... Amazo wasn't trying to copy grundys power why would he need to its just that Grundy was feeding off his power when he was trying to kill him and in order for the plot to work out in the show shiara had to kill him

#17 Posted by Kellar21 (444 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazo was unfamilliar with using magic and Chaos magic was affecting him,of course he could have just made a Nth(sp?) metal weapon like Shiara had and whacked him in the face but the plot had to work,also...Dr Fate should be able to stop him too as he is a Lord of Order.