Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By willpayton
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Random encounter. Win by KO, death, or permanent incapacitation. Battle in space.

Who wins?

Avatar image for deactivated-63665f9fbd262
deactivated-63665f9fbd262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"CHAOS ENERGY AHHHHH" no but is srsly don't know who Void sentry is so i can't say.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thinking Amazo.

Ohgma_Infinium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well amazo said he could destroy the universe with a single thought and was stated the most powerful being in the universe.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well amazo said he could destroy the universe with a single thought and was stated the most powerful being in the universe.

I dont remember that happening.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ohgma_Infinium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ohgma_infinium: When did he say that?

IDK where to find the video but i remember Lex stating that he was the most powerful creature in the universe.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By those_eyes

@ohgma_infinium: Lex was talking out of his butt. He was the most powerful creature that Lex has ever encountered.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By XiiX

@those_eyes said:

@ohgma_infinium: Lex was talking out of his butt. He was the most powerful creature that Lex has ever encountered.

Inclined to agree. How the hell would Lex even know that?(That, and he got humbled by Grundy pumped on chaos-magic).

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: He didn't get humbled, Grundy was absorbing Amazo's limitless power and Amazo didn't want it to get out of hand so he warped away.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By XiiX

@themagicstik: Well, by "humbled" I meant encountered an opponent he couldn't simply "wish away" or steamroll and gave him pause after his apotheosis.

Ohgma_Infinium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix said:

@themagicstik: Well, by "humbled" I meant encountered an opponent he couldn't simply "wish away" or steamroll and gave him pause after his apotheosis.

Well it seemed tho amazo tried doing it the hard way to which it allowed Grundy to absorb it. Amazo teleported the entire planet of oa to another demention just by thinking and took down all of the JL.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By XiiX

@ohgma_infinium: Yeah, I remember that. I sort of just assumed that Amazo's intent was to neutralize Grundy's threat, instead of simply transporting it somewhere else.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix said:

@those_eyes said:

Inclined to agree. How the hell would Lex even know that?(That, and he got humbled by Grundy pumped on chaos-magic).

In which episode did Amazo fight Grundy? Are you talking about the comics?

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Amazo could stomp or give him a great match IDK to be honest

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: No, I'm indeed referencing the animated series. It was the episode Wake the Dead.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AMAZO snuffs Sentry out.

And the Grundy fight was just the purest form of refined cocai... I mean PIS ever shown in JLU. It was a set up so Darkseid could come to Earth and AMAZO not be there to rolfwtfomgcurbstomp his little invasion.

good day

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#18  Edited By lowlaville

Amazo. As far as I know Void Sentry doesnt have chaos magic. And besides, guy singlehandedly owned a bunch of Lanterns, AND the planet Oa! Oh and on top of that, guy is pretty much invulnurable!

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amazo. As far as I know Void Sentry doesnt have chaos magic. And besides, guy singlehandedly owned a bunch of Lanterns, AND the planet Oa!

True, but the Lanterns on the JLU show are not shown to be as powerful as the comics versions.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By lowlaville

@willpayton said:

@lowlaville said:

Amazo. As far as I know Void Sentry doesnt have chaos magic. And besides, guy singlehandedly owned a bunch of Lanterns, AND the planet Oa!

True, but the Lanterns on the JLU show are not shown to be as powerful as the comics versions.

Oh but his invulnurability in JLU is still active, as this is the amazo from JLU. This guy was is pretty much Galactus if you think about it, all of the powers, right down to when he said he will destroy the universe. And guess what, this guy is nigh-omnipotent or became as such after he evolved at the core of a star, and amassed knowledge of the cosmos.

glubgluby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By glubgluby

Amazo. Hed literally take all of sentries powers as well. JLU amazo is so powerful its stupid.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

amazo sees him, amazo copies his abilites and use that ability to kill him

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By kyrees
@theonetaichou said:

AMAZO snuffs Sentry out.

And the Grundy fight was just the purest form of refined cocai... I mean PIS ever shown in JLU. It was a set up so Darkseid could come to Earth and AMAZO not be there to rolfwtfomgcurbstomp his little invasion.

good day

and amazo conveniently didn't teleport back when grundy was killed

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

I dont think Amazo has the capability to copy powers after his evolution. He had transcended his nanotech limitations and acquired great powers.

glubgluby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: It never stated that he lost that ability, it was more of that he was so powerful that he didnt need to, against void sentry however, he might once again use that ability, and then promptly stomp

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: It never stated that he lost that ability, it was more of that he was so powerful that he didnt need to, against void sentry however, he might once again use that ability, and then promptly stomp

Yeah, it was never stated. So I suppose there is the possibility. Yeah...

Equilbrium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

that or wipe him out of existence by a single thought.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

What's stopping Amazo from copying Void's powers, and stomping him??

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AMAZO snuffs Sentry out.

good day

Haha yes... so true. Almost missed on this fact.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

As much as I like JLU amazo, and I think he could win, but It seems like void sentry is getting slightly underestimated here..

who's the sentry expert? @killemall: @czarny_samael666: thoughts?

Equilbrium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Equilbrium

AMAZO snuffs Sentry out.

good day

agreed.

Ohgma_Infinium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

that or wipe him out of existence by a single thought.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JLU Amazo was as overpowered as Darwin and Protege

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

JLU Amazo should be among those characters that are banned from the battle threads because they are too powerful. JLU Amazo vs anyone is most likely a mismatch. This is no exception.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JLU AMAZO needs to have set limits e.g.a set power array,restrictions on the amount of powers he can mimic otherwise it's a complete stomp usually

Take this battle for example AMAZO mimics voids powers and void can't do anything to AMAZO but AMAZO can use all his other godly powers to destroy void this is a massive mismatch

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JLU Amazo should be among those characters that are banned from the battle threads because they are too powerful. JLU Amazo vs anyone is most likely a mismatch. This is no exception.

No. He is most likely no stronger than Galactus. However, taking Galactus limitation away, and you have a very powerful almost unstopable being in the name of JLU gold Amazo guy! lol

Ohgma_Infinium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve said:

No. He is most likely no stronger than Galactus. However, taking Galactus limitation away, and you have a very powerful almost unstopable being in the name of JLU gold Amazo guy! lol

Naw, hes probably even stronger. Sure they both posses all the knowledge in the universe, but Ivo's android can posses all the powers in the universe.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ohgma_infinium:

If CM Grundy could absorb his energy, I have no doubt Galactus would eat him. Even SS could probably drain him of his energy in a similar way to how Grundy did it.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By lowlaville

@eternityx: No, it was chaos magic absorbing Amazos cosmic energy blast. It was never stated that he abdorbed any of Amazos powers, but that had amazo continued the fught, grundy would become stronger and harder to defeat than he already was. Hawk Girls magic negating weapon was what finished him. Chaos magic infused in grundys zombie body was what made him like that. However that, has never been shown to limit hisi power, as he teleported light years away to a star to THINK of a way to get around the newfound limitation.

If you consider marvels cosmic power, which gets absorbed by Dr. Doom as dealt by SS, the same principal seems to apply here. Galactus's true form seems to resemble Amazo, with the gold color at least (which is why I compared the two).

As for AMAZO's capabilities,

Galactus is FTL. Amazo is as well.
Amazo displaced a planet, which was what Amazo did, because Oa was conviniently enough in his way to Earth. Galactus could do the same. We know he did this to SS's home planet.
Amazo himself has said that no dimension, however small or big is beyond him. He displayed this when Lex and Atom went into hiding in the atomic dimension. He even went on to display that he had the capability to destroy the multiverse, or rather said he could, as he said he had the knowledge of the multiverse. A flash of his eyes was all he seemingly required to start the destruction process.

Amazo is invulnurable to damage and almost nothing could hinder him, even when he was frozen (with a metallic substance solid) he broke free.

Mxyzptlk_CV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By eternityx

@eternityx: No, it was chaos magic absorbing Amazos cosmic energy blast. It was never stated that he abdorbed any of Amazos powers, but that had amazo continued the fught, grundy would become stronger and harder to defeat than he already was. Hawk Girls magic negating weapon was what finished him. Chaos magic infused in grundys zombie body was what made him like that. However that, has never been shown to limit hisi power, as he teleported light years away to a star to THINK of a way to get around the newfound limitation.

But Galactus would still get stronger off his energy.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By lowlaville

@eternityx: I dont see how that would be possible, unless Galactus has chaos magic embued in his body or power. That is largely beside the point as well.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amazo

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you consider marvels cosmic power, which gets absorbed by Dr. Doom as dealt by SS, the same principal seems to apply here. Galactus's true form seems to resemble Amazo, with the gold color at least (which is why I compared the two).

As for AMAZO's capabilities,

Galactus is FTL. Amazo is as well.

Amazo displaced a planet, which was what Amazo did, because Oa was conviniently enough in his way to Earth. Galactus could do the same. We know he did this to SS's home planet.

Amazo himself has said that no dimension, however small or big is beyond him. He displayed this when Lex and Atom went into hiding in the atomic dimension. He even went on to display that he had the capability to destroy the multiverse, or rather said he could, as he said he had the knowledge of the multiverse. A flash of his eyes was all he seemingly required to start the destruction process.

Amazo is invulnurable to damage and almost nothing could hinder him, even when he was frozen (with a metallic substance solid) he broke free.

How does that mean he can destroy a multiverse?

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By lowlaville

@eternityx: No, Amazo has said he had the power to end all of creation.

Edit: He did also say he had the knowledge of everything,

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Going with Amazo, Amazo was just dumb in JLU lol

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amazo could win this.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JLU Amazo is stupid powerful. Recreating Oa with a thought? Yeah, he should be restricted on the Vine, as awesome as he is, it will only end in a mismatch or stomp unless he's put against nigh-omnipotent/omnipotent beings

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JLU Amazo is stupid powerful. Recreating Oa with a thought? Yeah, he should be restricted on the Vine, as awesome as he is, it will only end in a mismatch or stomp unless he's put against nigh-omnipotent/omnipotent beings

lol no he did not recreate Oa. He never destroyed it to begin with. Amazo merely displaced the planet, possibly to another dimension (as the lanterns had no idea where the planet was. If it was in the universe, the Lantern rings would be able to communicate... I think.). He simply put it back where the planet was with the flash of his eyes.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By RetconCrisis

@retconcrisis said:

lol no he did not recreate Oa. He never destroyed it to begin with. Amazo merely displaced the planet, possibly to another dimension (as the lanterns had no idea where the planet was. If it was in the universe, the Lantern rings would be able to communicate... I think.). He simply put it back where the planet was with the flash of his eyes.

Wow I have the worst memory ever lol