Thanos rips him in half.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@elmohump said:

@lol: Well he did wreck the ENTIRE JLU without focusing because he was just looking for Luthor.He bfr'd OA to another dimension just by technically blinking.Followed Luthor and the Atom to a subatomic universe and stating that no universe is denied to him and he was about to destroy all of reality with a single thought and then Luthor convinced him not to.

@jashro44: Read that ^

I know all this. It doesn't change what I said. Thanos could also wreck the entire animated JLU. Many comic power houses could. Blinking OA to another dimension wont do him much good here given thanos can also teleport. I don't see what stops thanos from draining him or just blowing him up. Can you show AMAZO tanking a planet busting attack?

I don't recall the destroying all reality with a single thought part. But he never showed the power to do that so I see no reason to take that claim seriously.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#54 frozen  Moderator

Thanos rips him in half.

Thanos gets absolutely stomped.

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amazo wins with ease.

from_beyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amazo stomps. He dimension dumped an entire planet and then brought it back just by thinking. He also said that he can destroy entire universe just by thinking. Entire Justice League and Green Lantern Corp were like ants to him. He was leagues above Thanos. It's a spite really.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The animated Justice League were so weak! Superman gets knocked out by electric fences, it's pathetic.

Thanos solos the entire animated Justice League universe.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@highaccuser said:

Thanos rips him in half.

Thanos gets absolutely stomped.

No...he really doesn't. Amazos only noteworthy feat is stomping the animated Justice league, who are even as a whole laughably beneath Thanos. Amazo doesn't have the durability to survive a punch from Amazo or the blast power to harm him.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@highaccuser: He teleported Oa, to another dimension with a single thought. He also said that he could destroy the Universe IIRC; and of course, the entire Green Latnern Corps were nothing compared to him. His level is far above Thanos; and I'm not even citing the JLU feat. He'd beat the Comic Justice League too.

He copies Thanos' power.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Sy8000

@frozen:

@highaccuser: He teleported Oa, to another dimension with a single thought.

Good for him, but Thanos can teleport between dimensions, so I don't see how this would help him.

He also said that he could destroy the Universe IIRC;

A highly unsubatainiated statement with no on-screen evidence to back it up.

and of course, the entire Green Latnern Corps were nothing compared to him.

Not true at all. All he did was BFR them. There's nothing to suggest he was anywhere near as powerful as the whole Corps. I also doubt the GLC was anywhere near as powerful as Thanos, so the point is moot.

His level is far above Thanos; and I'm not even citing the JLU feat. He'd beat the Comic Justice League too.

No he wouldn't. Any decent leaguer who can teleport between dimensions would stomp him. Superman and Wonder Woman would stomp by speed blitz. J'onn would one-shot him with TP.

He copies Thanos' power.

He's never copied power from anyone as powerful as Thanos before. Besides, he has to observe someone using their power to do so, and that would imply he'd survive Thanos' first attack.

from_beyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser:

Good for him, but Thanos can teleport between dimensions, so I don't see how this would help him.

Can Thanos teleport entire plants between dimension with a single thought? If so, show me a scan where he did it. Also, JLU Amazo said that he can destroy entire universe with a single thought. Can Thanos do that? I don't think so. If Thanos could, he will be above Galactus, which I doubt he is. I put Thanos around Darkseids level. But JLU Amazo demonstrated power far beyond that. He is leagues above Thanos. IMO.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@highaccuser: JLU Amazo teleporting the planet Oa (of all planets) to another dimension completely demonstrates how powerful he is. Oa is essential to the Universe, JLU Amazo efortlessly teleported it with a single thought, that's very powerful reality warping. Thanos can teleport between dimensions. Cool. Can he teleport Oa to another dimension against it's own will with a single thought? If so, I'd like to know. The statement of Amazo's Universal power matches the story-line/intentions of the writers. And he did beat the Green Lanterns Corps - he BFR'd them against their own will. If they were capable of defeating him they would have done so. You could attribute the Corps as fodder or claim that because they're Cartoon characters, they're weaker --- but it's no different to say, the vast amount of GLC who attacked Superboy Prime.

Nobody in the League would beat JLU Amazo. He'd one-shot Wonder Woman or Superman. J'onn get's dimension dumped and Gold Amazo copies the Speed-Force. He'd beat Comic Amazo too (a discussion could be raised here for that).

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@highaccuser: JLU Amazo teleporting the planet Oa (of all planets) to another dimension completely demonstrates how powerful he is. Thanos can teleport between dimensions. Cool. Can he teleport Oa to another dimension against it's own will? If so, I'd like to know. The statement of Amazo's Universal power matches the story-line/intentions of the writers. And he did beat the Green Lanterns Corps - he BFR'd them against their own will. If they were capable of defeating him they would have done so. You could attribute the Corps as fodder or claim that because they're Cartoon characters, they're weaker --- but it's no different to say, the vast amount of GLC who attacked Superboy Prime.

Nobody in the League would beat JLU Amazo. He'd one-shot Wonder Woman or Superman.

The whole point of thanos teleporting between dimensions is that he can just teleport back. It doesn't matter if AMAZO can teleport a planet of the green lantern corps, he can teleport thanos, thanos will just teleport back. So AMAZO's ability to teleport things is useless here. What stops thanos from punching him in the face with planet shattering forces?

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@jashro44: But the point is Gold Amazo teleported it to another dimensionwith a single thought: no effort required, and Oa is a planet that's essential to the Universe. How will Thanos cope if Gold Amazo teleports him to a dimension with no death (which will greatly weaken Thanos)? That's hardly a useless power if Amazo is much more powerful in that regard.

Planet shattering power would not really be much to Gold Amazo: he could simply copy Thanos' durability. Or copies his strength.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@jashro44: But the point is Gold Amazo teleported it to another dimensionwith a single thought: no effort required, and Oa is a planet that's essential to the Universe. How will Thanos cope if Gold Amazo teleports him to a dimension with no death (which will greatly weaken Thanos)? That's hardly a useless power if Amazo is much more powerful in that regard.

Planet shattering power would not really be much to Gold Amazo: he could simply copy Thanos' durability. Or copies his strength.

Just because there is no effort doesn't mean it changes what he did. He teleported the planet. He doesn't know anything about thanos. And even before death augmented thanos he was destroying planets so I'm sure he would be fine if amazo did some how do this. And than there is the issue thanos could just teleport back so that ability is still useless.

Can you show me him copying someone of thanos level of durability? This seems like a no limits fallacy.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@jashro44 said:

@frozen said:

Just because there is no effort doesn't mean it changes what he did. He teleported the planet. He doesn't know anything about thanos. And even before death augmented thanos he was destroying planets so I'm sure he would be fine if amazo did some how do this. And than there is the issue thanos could just teleport back so that ability is still useless.

Can you show me him copying someone of thanos level of durability? This seems like a no limits fallacy.

• Teleporting a Planet essential to The Universe with a single thought is relevant. Thanos was much weaker in the Cancerverse because it was without death and could not teleport back under his own power. How is this not relevant?
  • IIRC he was copying powers from the corners of The Universe prior to teleporting Oa
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: Thanos teleportation is suppose to be due to technology. I can only assume the cancerverse thing is either PIS or there is some context there. And this doesn't change the fact that he doesn't know anything about thanos. And can you even prove AMAZO is aware of such a dimension or is this speculation? All we know is he moved OA.

And who did he copy that was as powerful as thanos? This doesn't prove he can copy someone like thanos.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 frozen  Moderator

@jashro44 said:

@frozen: Thanos teleportation is suppose to be due to technology. I can only assume the cancerverse thing is either PIS or there is some context there. And this doesn't change the fact that he doesn't know anything about thanos. And can you even prove AMAZO is aware of such a dimension or is this speculation? All we know is he moved OA.

And who did he copy that was as powerful as thanos? This doesn't prove he can copy someone like thanos.

• I'm aware his teleportation is technologically achieved. Not sure on the relevance of that statement though
  • It's not PIS. He was strong in The Universe and killed several Cancerverse heroes. He was just weaker in that Universe because of the absence of death. Unkillable, but IIRC weaker
  • If JLU Amazo copies Thanos's powers then he'd also evolve past his weakeness; so he should be aware of the importance of death
  • Nobody in particularly: IIRC he absorbed so much power that it got to the point where he was powerful enough to teleport Oa with a thought, so the power he copied was overall far more powerful than Thanos
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By jashro44

@frozen said:

@jashro44 said:

• I'm aware his teleportation is technologically achieved. Not sure on the relevance of that statement though
  • It's not PIS. He was strong in The Universe and killed several Cancerverse heroes. He was just weaker in that Universe because of the absence of death. Unkillable, but IIRC weaker
  • If JLU Amazo copies Thanos's powers then he'd also evolve past his weakeness; so he should be aware of the importance of death
  • Nobody in particularly: IIRC he absorbed so much power that it got to the point where he was powerful enough to teleport Oa with a thought, so the power he copied was overall far more powerful than Thanos

Where amazo teleports him shouldn't affect his technology thats the point. The cancerverse must have messed with that tech or something. Either that or the writer forgot thanos teleporting was due to technology.

I never said him being weaker in the cancerverse was PIS I said him not being able to teleport out was. And evolving past a weakness doesn't give one knowledge of a weakness. He must first be aware of the weakness to know about it. He didn't know he couldn't beat grundy nor did he know about kryptonite until it was used on him. So no copying thanos abilities wont give him knowledge of thanos weakness when we have direct showings of amazo not knowing about certain weaknesses he had until he was in the middle of battle.

That doesn't say much about his durability. There are certain things cartoon amazo can't copy.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen:

@highaccuser: JLU Amazo teleporting the planet Oa (of all planets) to another dimension completely demonstrates how powerful he is. Oa is essential to the Universe, JLU Amazo efortlessly teleported it with a single thought, that's very powerful reality warping. Thanos can teleport between dimensions. Cool. Can he teleport Oa to another dimension against it's own will with a single thought? If so, I'd like to know.

So what?

Sorry, but I don't see how this matters at all. This is nothing but a large scale teleportation feat.

It's not very applicable to battle.

The statement of Amazo's Universal power matches the story-line/intentions of the writers.

The same writers who had him unable to manipulate random chaos magic later?

And he did beat the Green Lanterns Corps - he BFR'd them against their own will. If they were capable of defeating him they would have done so.

This makes no sense. Yes, him BFRing them was a win, but there nothing to suggest they couldn't have beaten them. BFRing them doesn't indicate superior power at all. Odins BFRd universe destroying flames but that doesn't make him a universe buster.

You could attribute the Corps as fodder or claim that because they're Cartoon characters, they're weaker --- but it's no different to say, the vast amount of GLC who attacked Superboy Prime.

It's entirely different. We've actually seen feats ordinary/rookie green lanterns have in the comics. Not in the show, and they'd still be vastly weaker so the comparison is just dumb.

Nobody in the League would beat JLU Amazo. He'd one-shot Wonder Woman or Superman.

Not at all. Hell, I'd wager he hurts his hand punching either of them.

J'onn get's dimension dumped

With his vastly superior speed he should be able to mind wipe him first.

and Gold Amazo copies the Speed-Force.

His processing computers move at a finite speed, so no.

He'd beat Comic Amazo too (a discussion could be raised here for that).

Lol. No. Comic Amazo would outright kill him with a punch. Kill. I'm not even talking about how he can beat him non-lethally. Comic Amazo couldn't not one-shot JLU Amazo if he tried his very hardest.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos, he has Chaos energy

Lol

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@highaccuser: That is not a "large scale teleportation feat" --- he didn't just teleport Oa to another part of The Universe; he teleported it to another dimension with a single thought. That's the lower scale of his power. The Green Lantern's rings which were connected to space and time could not know whether Oa had not been destroyed. That's a very high level reality warping and it was accomplished efortlessly.

Thanos get dumped into a dimension without death.

And Odin is a Universal threat. The Chaos Magic was PIS considering he had copiedDr. fate's magic and IIRC Hawkgirl who had a connection to it.

It's not "entirely different" either. The Lanterns who attacked Prime (majority of them) were featless. The only assumption you make is that more of them makes it a valid feat. What actually puts comic fodder Lanterns above animated fodder Lanters?

Not really. Wonder Woman struggles with the far weaker comic version; let alone a reality warper who can transport planets to other dimensions. With a single thought they'd get dimension dumped. Their speed copied; but that's not even necessary.

Nothing suggests that they can resist getting dimension dumped. A planet full of Guardians were helpless.

How? Comic Amazo is FAR weaker. What's his best feat? Beating the Justice League? That's not even close to efortlessly transporting Oa to another dimension with a single thought. Hell, comic Amazo is below planetary power and has little to no high level reality warping feats. Furthermore, Gold Amazo evolves past weakness as hecopies power.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen:

@highaccuser: That is not a "large scale teleportation feat" --- he didn't just teleport Oa to another part of The Universe; he teleported it to another dimension with a single thought. That's the lower scale of his power. The Green Lantern's rings which were connected to space and time could not know whether Oa had not been destroyed. That's a very high level reality warping and it was accomplished efortlessly.

Um...cool?

Sorry, I still don't see how this matters.

Thanos get dumped into a dimension without death.

I fail to see how a dimension not having death matters since Thanos can still teleport out.

And Odin is a Universal threat. The Chaos Magic was PIS considering he had copiedDr. fate's magic and IIRC Hawkgirl who had a connection to it.

Odin's not universal by any means. Here's another example: Zatanna BFRd Amazo. Does that make her more powerful than him?

Dr. Fate admitted inferiority to chaos magic and Hawkgirl never had any connection to magic, she just disrupted it with her mace.

It's not "entirely different" either. The Lanterns who attacked Prime (majority of them) were featless. The only assumption you make is that more of them makes it a valid feat. What actually puts comic fodder Lanterns above animated fodder Lanters?

Does this really matter? At all? What have animated fodder lanterns done that was of note? More specifically, what has Amazo done to suggest he was more powerful than them.

Not really. Wonder Woman struggles with the far weaker comic version; let alone a reality warper who can transport planets to other dimensions. With a single thought they'd get dimension dumped. Their speed copied; but that's not even necessary.

The comic version isn't weaker at all when it comes to battle applicable feats at least. I'm talking about physical feats. What has Amazo done to suggest he could react to a blitz from her or tank one of her punches? If he has time he can BFR her yes, but I really don't think he would. There are at least 2 JLAers who can teleport between dimensions(Flash and Green Lantern)and they all dwarf him speed wise so they can get the first hit and one-shot him. Amazo's never copied anyone as powerful as a comic high-tier.

Nothing suggests that they can resist getting dimension dumped. A planet full of Guardians were helpless.

Guardians who, unlike Flash and Green Lantern, cannot teleport between dimensions.

How? Comic Amazo is FAR weaker. What's his best feat? Beating the Justice League? That's not even close to efortlessly transporting Oa to another dimension with a single thought. Hell, comic Amazo is below planetary power and has little to no high level reality warping feats. Furthermore, Gold Amazo evolves past weakness as hecopies power.

Teleporting Oa isn't a battle applicable feat. Drop it. Amazo is below planetary? Flash, Superman, Green Lantern, and Martian Manhunter are all planetary in some form and would all stomp Gold Amazo. Amazo not having reality warping feats doesn't really matter, because Gold Amazo lacks physicals. NONE of Gold Amazo's feats show he can physically tank a punch for Superman or harm him with one of his own, which is much more relevant than a BFR feat that won't even help him here.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Amazo BFR's Thanos. Or you know, Amazo copies Thanos ability and powers and knowledge and roflstomp him.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@highaccuser:

1. Odin is a Universal threat. His conflicts/battles have sent ripples through the Multiverse. He may not be a ''Universe buster'' but he can threaten the Universe. Zatanna BFR'ing Amazo is not comparable to teleporting the planet Oa to another dimension with a single effort (no physical action performed). The latter is high level reality warping. Furthermore, Zatanna had help with BFR'ing Amazo.

2. It was a PIS affair. Amazo had Hawkgirl's power and could have just created a mace to disrupt his magic. The only reason he did not was because Hawkgirl had to kill Grundy for the plot.

3. Fodderizing an entire Green Lantern corps isn't a feat? Because it's the same logic that applies to people using feats of Superboy Prime fodderizing a Green Lantern corps or Superman fodderizing a bunch of Kryptonian fodder.

4. Yes he is. He cannot reality warp to the extent that Gold Amazo can. Not only can Gold Amazo copy powers but he evolves past the weaknesses. How would he not have ''time'' if he can BFR an entire planet to another realm? He could effortlessly imprison her into the Phantom Zone. Or Superman into a Red Sun. In regards to the Green Lanterns, the Green Lanterns in the show, who had rings connected to space and time could not tell that Oa hadn't been destroyed (which suggests that he BFR'd Oa to a dimension to which space and time do not exist). The League are not dealing with that level of power. Furthermore, as soon as they hit Amazo, their powers are copied.

5. Teleporting Oa is a feat. It's called BFR. It applies to everyone in the Justice League; or...he just copies them and becomes more powerful. Flash, Green Lantern, Superman and Martian Manhunter are all below planetary strength in Pre-New 52 canon. How is ''lacking'' physicals relevant if he can just copy their powers and evolve past the weakness? In the episode ''The Return'' Amazo had returned after copying enough powers to make him a reality warper; prior to that, he wasn't.

He copies Superman's powers and knowledge: BFR's him to a Red Sun, is one example of how easily he'd roflstomp Comic Superman.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: @frozen: Didn't Amazo run away from Solomon Grundy because he couldn't beat him? I side with Thanos here.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comic Amazo would beat both.Comic Amazo slaughtered a much more powerful JLA and was able to even copy the warlogog,something that even when incomplete can warp the universe.But the animated JLA have done things that are impressive like J'onn TPing a reality warper who IIRC warped the entire Earth.That's ridiculously insane.And Comic Green Lanterns with no names aren't entirely featless.Even No Name Lanterns have withstood the heat of the sun easily or taken on black holes.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite!

Amazo stomps hard.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@reaverlation said:

Comic Amazo would beat both.Comic Amazo slaughtered a much more powerful JLA and was able to even copy the warlogog,something that even when incomplete can warp the universe.But the animated JLA have done things that are impressive like J'onn TPing a reality warper who IIRC warped the entire Earth.That's ridiculously insane.And Comic Green Lanterns with no names aren't entirely featless.Even No Name Lanterns have withstood the heat of the sun easily or taken on black holes.

Gold Amazo would stomp Comic Amazo.

Him telporting Oa was beyond Universe warping. The Lanterns who had rings connected to space and time did not know that Oa hadn't been destroyed: essentially suggesting the realm he put it into was beyond space and time itself.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NoSoAmazing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It depends. Do comic feats count? (The comic based on the animated series? ) Because the Justice League there was much more powerful than in the show.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By pooty

@thebourneposter: Grundy power source is chaos magic which is a weakness to Amazon. In the same way Drax is a weakness to Thanos. that is why dead was able to kill Thanos. Has nothing to do with power. just exploiting a specific weakness

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By ElmoHump

@jashro44: He was about to do so with a single thought as he said but Lex Luthor stopped him.They kept him away from the show because he was the most overpowered character there is there so how is he supposed to get any more feats?Oh yeah he also teleported several light years away instantly.Hell do you think base Thanos could easily break a shield constructed by like what 20 green lanterns including Kyle Rayner,Killowag and some other main lanterns by simply just running or flying into it without getting even a bit slowed down? He also tanked a huge laser cannon that was made specifically to defeat him by Lex Luthor and Ray Palmer when they had enough prep they needed.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

JLU Amazo is unstoppable

CosmicOldGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree with @izzr - feels like spite

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elmohump said:

@jashro44: He was about to do so with a single thought as he said but Lex Luthor stopped him.They kept him away from the show because he was the most overpowered character there is there so how is he supposed to get any more feats?Oh yeah he also teleported several light years away instantly.Hell do you think base Thanos could easily break a shield constructed by like what 20 green lanterns including Kyle Rayner,Killowag and some other main lanterns by simply just running or flying into it without getting even a bit slowed down? He also tanked a huge laser cannon that was made specifically to defeat him by Lex Luthor and Ray Palmer when they had enough prep they needed.

Why would flying through the shields from animated green lanterns be impressive? Thanos destroys planets easily. Teleporting light years isn't a bit deal to someone who teleports between dimensions.

He never showed a single feat to say he can destroy all of reality. Hyperbole until proven otherwise. Cartoon amazo doesn't have the feats to win here. He is herald level.

@eyedcyou said:

JLU Amazo is unstoppable

Not even close.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: The entire JLU couldn't even hurt him. He doesn't have a lot of feats, but he doesn't have a lot of screen time. BUT in that time, he was unstoppable. There is nothing you can prove that says that he can be beaten.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eyedcyou said:

@jashro44: The entire JLU couldn't even hurt him. He doesn't have a lot of feats, but he doesn't have a lot of screen time. BUT in that time, he was unstoppable. There is nothing you can prove that says that he can be beaten.

Your kidding right? Can you prove to me that the animated JLU can even damage thanos? Keep in mind this is the same thanos who took a beating from Odin just after he one shotted drax and silver surfer. So to answer that question no they couldn't hurt thanos either.

Playing up on a no limits fallacy doesn't prove anything. Thanos punches him he dies. He has 0 durability feats to say he can take one punch from thanos, and 0 feats of copying anyone as durable as thanos.

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Loading Video...

Amazo slaughters

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By EyeDCyou

@jashro44 said:

@eyedcyou said:

Your kidding right? Can you prove to me that the animated JLU can even damage thanos? Keep in mind this is the same thanos who took a beating from Odin just after he one shotted drax and silver surfer. So to answer that question no they couldn't hurt thanos either.

Playing up on a no limits fallacy doesn't prove anything. Thanos punches him he dies. He has 0 durability feats to say he can take one punch from thanos, and 0 feats of copying anyone as durable as thanos.

Assuming that the JLU is at least almost as powerful as they are in cannon, they would DEFINITELY be able to hurt Thanos. They would beat him as long as he didn't have the IG. The JLU beat Darkseid in the show, and he is at the same level as Thanos.

You can say that we don't have enough proof to support that Amazo could win, but you don't have enough proof to support that he loses.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By jashro44

@eyedcyou said:

@jashro44 said:

@eyedcyou said:

Assuming that the JLU is at least almost as powerful as they are in cannon, they would DEFINITELY be able to hurt Thanos. They would beat him as long as he didn't have the IG. The JLU beat Darkseid in the show, and he is at the same level as Thanos.

You can say that we don't have enough proof to support that Amazo could win, but you don't have enough proof to support that he loses.

There not as powerful as the comic justice league. There is nothing to support that. Batman was able to hurt darkseid after he merged with brainiac with batarangs. That would never happen in comics. The animated justice league were hilariously below there comic counter parts based on feats.

His lack of feats is all the proof I need.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Everyone on this thread is calling for spite in Amazo's favor... you're just about the only one that thinks he would lose.. and it sounds like you think he would get stomped.

Regardless of the lack of feats, he was unstoppable. He had god-like durability. He BFR'd Oa... What else do you really need? Plus, if you say that all characters were below their normal power level in cannon on that show, then Amazo would've been more powerful in cannon if that version was put in the books.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eyedcyou said:

@jashro44: Everyone on this thread is calling for spite in Amazo's favor... you're just about the only one that thinks he would lose.. and it sounds like you think he would get stomped.

I don't go with what the majority says when I disagree with them. The majority once said spider-man in his ends of the earth armor would beat new 52 superman, so its best to trust your own reason rather than other peoples. The majority have been wrong other times as well.

@eyedcyou said:

Regardless of the lack of feats, he was unstoppable. He had god-like durability. He BFR'd Oa... What else do you really need? Plus, if you say that all characters were below their normal power level in cannon on that show, then Amazo would've been more powerful in cannon if that version was put in the books.

I need feats which actually say he can beat thanos. BFR doesn't help because thanos has been known to ravel between dimensions. Thanos would also seem unstoppable in the animated JLU series. So would post crisis superman (comic version), assuming no BFR. And really any other herald or above level character (again assuming no BFR). Amazo is the only one in the entire show who is herald level.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: If you put Thanos in the JLU series, we'd have to assume that he would only be as powerful as JLU Darkseid. He definitely wouldn't be more powerful than cannon.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eyedcyou said:

@jashro44: If you put Thanos in the JLU series, we'd have to assume that he would only be as powerful as JLU Darkseid. He definitely wouldn't be more powerful than cannon.

Animated darkseid was pretty pathetic. IN superman the animated series superman once used a brick to block his omega beam and get in close IIRC.

I see no reason thanos wouldn't be able to solo the animated JLUverse. Again there pretty weak compared to comics cosmic type characters....

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By EyeDCyou

@jashro44: Because NORMAL cannon Thanos and NORMAL cannon Darkseid are practically identical. Putting them both in JLU would mean they would stillbe equal. You can't just assume that Thanos would be stronger just because Thanos was weak in JLU.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By jashro44

@eyedcyou said:

@jashro44: Because NORMAL cannon Thanos and NORMAL cannon Darkseid are practically identical. Putting them both in JLU would mean they would stillbe equal. You can't just assume that Thanos would be stronger just because Thanos was weak in JLU.

Thanos and darkseid are still not the same character so there showings aren't interchangeable. Neither are comic darkseid and animated darkseid.....

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Amazo teleports Thanos head up his A$$.