#1 Posted by Needlebay (1936 posts) - - Show Bio

Both characters are at their peak.

vs

#2 Posted by XiiX (8275 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Krona.

#3 Posted by CampodelViolin (168 posts) - - Show Bio

Coie Anti Monitor, no contest.

#4 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12202 posts) - - Show Bio

Krona was in control of almost all the Emotional Spectrum Entities at his best, COIE AM will have a hard time

#5 Posted by lol (5137 posts) - - Show Bio

@xiix said:

Probably Krona.

#6 Posted by lol (5137 posts) - - Show Bio

Krona was in control of almost all the Emotional Spectrum Entities at his best, COIE AM will have a hard time

ROFLMAO what number of universes the Emotional Spectrum Entities has created or destroyed?

#7 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12202 posts) - - Show Bio

@lol said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

ROFLMAO what number of universes the Emotional Spectrum Entities has created or destroyed?

Parallax destroyed one and recreated it as well as fought the Spectre, but I suppose the number of universes eaten/destroyed/created is supposed to mean something? Ha...

#8 Posted by Outside_85 (9036 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-Monitor wins, Krona was as far as I can see at his most powerful when he was the main villain in the JLA/Avengers crossover, and even then he could only draw on the two universes involved.

#9 Posted by Frozen (13384 posts) - - Show Bio

COIE Anti-Monitor. He was able to destroy hundreds of Pre-Crisis Universes with ease, some in a mere matter of seconds.

#10 Posted by JwwProd (9478 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-Monitor.

#11 Posted by dondave (37477 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by dum529001 (1624 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen said:

COIE Anti-Monitor. He was able to destroy hundreds of Pre-Crisis Universes with ease, some in a mere matter of seconds.

In a MATTER of seconds.....

#13 Posted by Frozen (13384 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Kingant27 (5061 posts) - - Show Bio

Krona just, as having the power of multiple emotional spectrums may just be more powerful than a COIE Anti-Monitor who is around a full powered Spectre level.

#15 Edited by lol (5137 posts) - - Show Bio

@lol said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

Parallax destroyed one and recreated it as well as fought the Spectre, but I suppose the number of universes eaten/destroyed/created is supposed to mean something? Ha...

ZHP isn't only the power of the featless bug

#16 Posted by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-Monitor was beating Spectre with help from just about every magician ever. I say Anti-Monitor beats Krona.