JLA VS The Hellfire Club

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kadeem

Far away on the planet Okaara appears.... 
Far away on the planet Okaara appears.... 

The Hellfire Club: Madelyne Pryor, Harry Leland, Sebastian Shaw, Emma  Frost, Donald Pierce , with new recruits... 
 The Hellfire Club: Madelyne Pryor, Harry Leland, Sebastian Shaw, Emma Frost, Donald Pierce , with new recruits... 

Mongul
 Mongul

Lex Luthor 
Lex Luthor 

Deathstroke
Deathstroke

Blackfire
Blackfire

Ra's & Talia Al Ghul
Ra's & Talia Al Ghul

The Green Goblin (Norman Osborn) who have magically teleported to the planet to obtain... 
The Green Goblin (Norman Osborn) who have magically teleported to the planet to obtain... 

The Orange Power Battery, but with a flash of light appears The Justice League!!!!!! 
The Orange Power Battery, but with a flash of light appears The Justice League!!!!!! 

JLA ROLL CALL:
 Batman (Bruce Wayne)
 Batman (Bruce Wayne)

Guy Gardner
 Guy Gardner

Tomorrow Woman 
 Tomorrow Woman 

Zachary Zatara
Zachary Zatara

Green Arrow & Black Canary
 Green Arrow & Black Canary

Plastic Man
 Plastic Man

Saturn Girl
Saturn Girl

Vixen 
Vixen 

Bart Allen 
Bart Allen 

CONDITIONS OF BATTLE: The battle is occurring in a rocky area will many large boulders. The League is unfamiliar with the Marvel characters, & The non-DC members of the HFC are unfamiliar with the League. Mongul has no power rings, Pryor has access to all her magics and the Goblin Force and Shaw has his power set from X-Men: First Class. Lex Luthor has his battle suit Guy's ring is fully loaded and THE BATTLE IS ON!!!!!!!!!
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By WindCloud

JLA stomps.  Spite on the Marvel team and their few DC recruits.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By nefarious

Spite.

crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By crackerjack82

Shaw from the movie, is a chump comapred to his comics counterpart, and only if this is goblin queen version or pryor is there even a slim chance, but this seems a bit spiteful

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kadeem
@crackerjack82: 616 Shaw can only absorb kinetic energy & energy from concussive force smoothly, and has a difficult time absorbing electrical energy.  In the move Shaw is able to absorb a greater variety of energies smoothly, and can use it the energy he absorbs to project as blasts rather than only using it to amp up is strength and durability.
crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By crackerjack82
@kadeem:  Have you ever seen shaw go full out, plus the comics shaw is far better tactician, while the movie version can do those things, put the two in a fight and watch who wins. 
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kadeem
@crackerjack82 said:

@kadeem:  Have you ever seen shaw go full out, plus the comics shaw is far better tactician, while the movie version can do those things, put the two in a fight and watch who wins. 

I agree the 616 version is a better tactician and he is very impressive when he goes all out.  In the OP it says that Shaw has the movie version's power set, not that it is the movie version of Shaw in this battle.
crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By crackerjack82
@kadeem: well then i misread,  lets see what the hellfire club has going for them, Emma Frost, high-mid tier telepath, with ton of experience getting into minds that don't want her there. Ms. Pryor, ok depends on which version,  Goblin queen, has demon magics, and a link to the Phoenix Force, buts used in reality warping. then you have the Psychic Vampire version, and lastly her stint as Red Queen. Harry lelands powers would stop Kid flash and a few others, if he had some prep time to imposes it 
Mongul is the heaviest hitter, the you have LEX, but still they may be outmatched
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By kadeem
@crackerjack82: Yeah I do see how it could be easily misread what i meant in the OP. I wouldn't sell Lex short though, I would even go as far to say he is a better tactician than even Shaw, and the same can be said of Ra's.  Emma while not quite at Xavier's level is an above mid tier telepath. Blackfire is a heavy hitter in her own right as well.  If the JLA wins it won't be easy for them.
crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By crackerjack82
@kadeem: i consider emma a HIGH-END mid tier. but she knows how to use those skills in ways a telepath of the same level could not
TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheBatman586

Bart Allen solos.

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By kadeem
@TheBatman586: As much as I like Bart and he is one of my favorites he could not solo on this one.  He would have an especially difficult time against Shaw's powers.
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By tron_bonne

I'm sorry but the Goblin Force will wipe away the JLA if they provoke her to. 

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheBatman586
@kadeem
Shaw would be killed before he could even blink. There's a limit to how much kinetic energy he can absorb, and I don't think he's ever absorbed the equivalent to an Infinite Mass Punch. There's also the matter of speed-stealing and getting pulled into the Speed Force.
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By kadeem
@TheBatman586 said:

@kadeem:  Shaw would be killed before he could even blink. There's a limit to how much kinetic energy he can absorb, and I don't think he's ever absorbed the equivalent to an Infinite Mass Punch. There's also the matter of speed-stealing and getting pulled into the Speed Force.

Remember that in this scenario Shaw has the movie power set so his levels are much higher, and he is very tactically adept. Shaw can also release energy he absorbs through attacks.  Character morality applies here so Bart isn't going to do anything that could kill Shaw.