JLA VS the Avengers.

mikeeb1129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mikeeb1129

Alright. I am not too keen on all the members of each team. I know avengers have a huge amount of members so were gonna restrict the amount of avengers to the same amount of JLA members that I know of. so here's the cast....JLA-Superman, Green Lantern, Aqua man, Wonder Woman, cyborg, Captain Marvel, Batman, Hawk girl, Martian Man Hunter, raven, super girl, green arrow and the flash. Ok so, that leaves the Avengers line up restricted to 13, So the obvious ones to choose are Captain America, Iron man, Thor, and Hulk. That leaves 9, more out of many to choose from. Those are, Namor, red hulk, Dr strange. Vision, Scarlet witch, falcon, spiderman, black widow, and Hawkeye. I know a lot of JL/DC fans are gonna say "Justice League, curb stomp" I lean towards Avengers with with lineup with scarlet witch the odds would be in the avengers favor, anything that can go right for the avengers so give your opinion and give your reasoning behind it. And dont just say Superman.

sinestro_GL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

<p>Alright. I am not too keen on all the members of each team. I know avengers have a huge amount of members so were gonna restrict the amount of avengers to the same amount of JLA members that I know of. so here's the cast....JLA-Superman, Green Lantern, Aqua man, Wonder Woman, cyborg, Captain Marvel, Batman, Hawk girl, Martian Man Hunter, raven, super girl, green arrow and the flash. Ok so, that leaves the Avengers line up restricted to 13, So the obvious ones to choose are Captain America, Iron man, Thor, and Hulk. That leaves 9, more out of many to choose from. Those are, Namor, Falcon, red hulk, Dr strange. Vision, Scarlet witch, falcon, spiderman, black widow, and Hawkeye. I know a lot of JL/DC fans are gonna say "Justice League, curb stomp" I lean towards Avengers with with lineup with scarlet witch the odds would be in the avengers favor, anything that can go right for the avengers so give your opinion and give your reasoning behind it. And dont just say Superman.</p>

As if that isn't obvious enough. The fight isn't fair.

The JLA roster you put up is too powerful.

Superman (with super-strength, speed, heat vision, ice breath, etc. etc. etc.)

Hal Jordan (limitless in his powers really)

Wonder Woman (Amazonian Warrior who is basically immortal)

Captain Marvel (Superman v 2.0)

Martian MH (Superman v 3.0)

Raven

You don't even need the whole roster you mentioned to make this curb stomp to hell.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL at thinking Wanda would win it for the Avengers... Normal Wanda will not be able to do anything against Raven or CM or any of the speedblitzers. HOM Wanda is not normal levels and so HOG Ion or ZH Parallax can be used as well if she is used. Avengers would still not win.

mikeeb1129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mikeeb1129

<p>I figured somebody would come on here and say it's one sided. All you did was list some of the strong characters in JLA with a small discription behind them. I can do the same with the strong avengers, hulk-the strongest one there is, red hulk-super dousche, hot ass hell version of the hulk, Thor- god of thunder, Dr strange- sorcerer supreme. I'm not saying your wrong it's just your description of how and why the JL would win was all JLA. But to keep you interested in writing a lenghty reply. after half of the weak avengers get american history x'd Dr. Strange says fuck this, goes talks his homeboy silver surfer at the other end of the galaxy, gets his annilators to come back to earth(Beta ray bill, captain mar-vel, ronnen the acusor, nova and gladiator) at the same time, iron man gets his Illuminati, inhuman buddy black bolt to come help, they also get ghost rider and sentry's crazy ass to come help, oh and I forgot ms. Marvel (pretty much wonder woman without the laso and bracelets). So the final roster for avengers, Dr strange, hulk, red hulk, thor, iron man, captain marvel, Bata ray bill, silver surfer, ronon the acusor, gladiator, nova, black bolt, ghost rider and sentry. I know that's 14 so just add nightwing to make the #'s even. if you don't know who these characters are, go look em up. Sentry can fuck up all the JL by himself minus maybe superman, shazam and green lantern. Black bolt would dissolve everyone's electrons minus maybe superman, gladiator has the some of the same powers as Superman...beta ray bill is a horse headed Thor...

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

Justice League FTW

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice League have every single advantage imaginable (apart from being gamma-powered monsters)

They have advantages in:

• Strength
  • Speed
  • Durability
  • Slight edge in magic
  • Versatility
russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman, wonder woman, n flash

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikeeb1129 said:

<p>Alright. I am not too keen on all the members of each team. I know avengers have a huge amount of members so were gonna restrict the amount of avengers to the same amount of JLA members that I know of. so here's the cast....JLA-Superman, Green Lantern, Aqua man, Wonder Woman, cyborg, Captain Marvel, Batman, Hawk girl, Martian Man Hunter, raven, super girl, green arrow and the flash. Ok so, that leaves the Avengers line up restricted to 13, So the obvious ones to choose are Captain America, Iron man, Thor, and Hulk. That leaves 9, more out of many to choose from. Those are, Namor, Falcon, red hulk, Dr strange. Vision, Scarlet witch, falcon, spiderman, black widow, and Hawkeye. I know a lot of JL/DC fans are gonna say "Justice League, curb stomp" I lean towards Avengers with with lineup with scarlet witch the odds would be in the avengers favor, anything that can go right for the avengers so give your opinion and give your reasoning behind it. And dont just say Superman.</p>

As if that isn't obvious enough. The fight isn't fair.

The JLA roster you put up is too powerful.

Superman (with super-strength, speed, heat vision, ice breath, etc. etc. etc.)

Hal Jordan (limitless in his powers really)

Wonder Woman (Amazonian Warrior who is basically immortal)

Captain Marvel (Superman v 2.0)

Martian MH (Superman v 3.0)

Raven

You don't even need the whole roster you mentioned to make this curb stomp to hell.

LOL at thinking Wanda would win it for the Avengers... Normal Wanda will not be able to do anything against Raven or CM or any of the speedblitzers. HOM Wanda is not normal levels and so HOG Ion or ZH Parallax can be used as well if she is used. Avengers would still not win.

Justice League FTW

Justice League have every single advantage imaginable (apart from being gamma-powered monsters)

They have advantages in:

• Strength
  • Speed
  • Durability
  • Slight edge in magic
  • Versatility

superman, wonder woman, n flash

All correct!

Avatar image for herecomestheboom_headshot
HereComesTheBoom_Headshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers.

sinestro_GL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

<p>I figured somebody would come on here and say it's one sided. All you did was list some of the strong characters in JLA with a small discription behind them. I can do the same with the strong avengers, hulk-the strongest one there is, red hulk-super dousche, hot ass hell version of the hulk, Thor- god of thunder, Dr strange- sorcerer supreme. I'm not saying your wrong it's just your description of how and why the JL would win was all JLA. But to keep you interested in writing a lenghty reply. after half of the weak avengers get american history x'd Dr. Strange says fuck this, goes talks his homeboy silver surfer at the other end of the galaxy, gets his annilators to come back to earth(Beta ray bill, captain mar-vel, ronnen the acusor, nova and gladiator) at the same time, iron man gets his Illuminati, inhuman buddy black bolt to come help, they also get ghost rider and sentry's crazy ass to come help, oh and I forgot ms. Marvel (pretty much wonder woman without the laso and bracelets). So the final roster for avengers, Dr strange, hulk, red hulk, thor, iron man, captain marvel, Bata ray bill, silver surfer, ronon the acusor, gladiator, nova, black bolt, ghost rider and sentry. I know that's 14 so just add nightwing to make the #'s even. if you don't know who these characters are, go look em up. Sentry can fuck up all the JL by himself minus maybe superman, shazam and green lantern. Black bolt would dissolve everyone's electrons minus maybe superman, gladiator has the some of the same powers as Superman...beta ray bill is a horse headed Thor...

What more was there to say?...and now you're just changing the Avengers line-up from the OP AFTER people have said that only a handful of members from the JL would take out the Avenger's original 13 from the OP.

mikeeb1129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor can beat shazam, hulk can beat superman. Ms marvel can beat wonder woman, iron man can beat cyborg, red hulk would keep hal jordan busy enough til backup comes. Aquaman and namor are pretty equal, (although alot of people don't agree) green arrow is comprable to hawkeye. Captain america can beat batman. Falcon can keep hawkgirl occupied. Dr strange and scarlet witch can do crazy magic/hex stuff and beat raven together. Black widow would seduce flash and stab him in the head while she's on top. Vision and manhunter would just go low density mode back and forth, trying to hit each other. The only one left is spiderman and Supergirl. She would smash him. When I say "can" I don't mean would every time. But the avengers with this line up could win. You'd have to add ms marvel though. I forgot to put her in. That makes the Marvel's lineup one more than jl

Lots_Of_Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Lots_Of_Love

Justice League vs The Avengers, wow this is a pretty original battle. :P

sinestro_GL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor can beat shazam, hulk can beat superman. Ms marvel can beat wonder woman, iron man can beat cyborg, red hulk would keep hal jordan busy enough til backup comes. Aquaman and namor are pretty equal, (although alot of people don't agree) green arrow is comprable to hawkeye. Captain america can beat batman. Falcon can keep hawkgirl occupied. Dr strange and scarlet witch can do crazy magic/hex stuff and beat raven together. Black widow would seduce flash and stab him in the head while she's on top. Vision and manhunter would just go low density mode back and forth, trying to hit each other. The only one left is spiderman and Supergirl. She would smash him. When I say "can" I don't mean would every time. But the avengers with this line up could win. You'd have to add ms marvel though. I forgot to put her in. That makes the Marvel's lineup one more than jl

Superman, Flash and Captain Marvel (not Shazam), could easily blitz Iron Man, Namor, Hawkeye, C. America, and B. Widow in less than half-a-minute...

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By TifaLockhart

Um, the Flash losing to Widow is a joke, right?

mikeeb1129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mikeeb1129

No, flash is a notorious horn dog and black widow would take advantage and seduce his ass.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JLA.

TheTruthNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JLA, Most of the avenger member's are pathetic. If you can kick and punch "WELCOME TO THE AVENGERS!"

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

JLA, Most of the avenger member's are pathetic. If you can kick and punch "WELCOME TO THE AVENGERS!"

I heard people from Jla can kick and punch, too..

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JLA ftw

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Thor can beat shazam, hulk can beat superman. Ms marvel can beat wonder woman, iron man can beat cyborg, red hulk would keep hal jordan busy enough til backup comes. Aquaman and namor are pretty equal, (although alot of people don't agree) green arrow is comprable to hawkeye. Captain america can beat batman. Falcon can keep hawkgirl occupied. Dr strange and scarlet witch can do crazy magic/hex stuff and beat raven together. Black widow would seduce flash and stab him in the head while she's on top. Vision and manhunter would just go low density mode back and forth, trying to hit each other. The only one left is spiderman and Supergirl. She would smash him. When I say "can" I don't mean would every time. But the avengers with this line up could win. You'd have to add ms marvel though. I forgot to put her in. That makes the Marvel's lineup one more than jl

Are you off your rocker? Superman outclasses Hulk in every way.

TheTruthNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ABC_123_ABC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ABC_123_ABC

The Justice League own the Avengers in this fight.