Acheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#203  Edited By Acheron

Good enough :)

How about you? I see that you're back posting the truth in the battle forums.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By Apparition
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"This crap is still going on?"

no we're just chatting

Acheron said:
"Good enough :)

How about you? I see that you're back posting the truth in the battle forums."
only for a little while and i'm about to go.  some of my little cousins got me sick so i should be napping :(
Acheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Acheron

Those punk cousins!

>.>

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Apparition

lol exactly!!!!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By King_Saturn
SeSAW said:
"King Saturn said:
"LordCosmicKing said:
"Thanos various displays of power should be enough to take them down....... his durability is of the charts these guys wouldnt have the power to even  hope to injure him....."
So Thor was able to hang with Thanos... but Superman, Captain Marvel, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman cant ? "
Thor had the power gem as well. So letz c Thor had Warriors madness which increases his strength at least by tenfold plus the power gem and he still couldn't KO Thanos. Trust me dude Thanos EASILY handles this group"
But people have been beaten before who had the Power Gem by Thanos ( Champion and Drax... I believe as well )... so it could be that the Power Gem isnt as Powerful as it is being cut out to be unless its in the company of the rest of the Infinity Gems within the Infinity Gauntlet itself... and we really dont know what Thor's physical strength level is at its base anyways... I mean he was overpowered by Beta Ray Bill... and Bill's strength level physically cant be much more than 100,000 tons outside of his Hammer... so its possible Thor in warrior madness wont even equal the base strength level of Superman and Wonder Woman conbined... I mean even if Thor's base strength level was 200,000 tons... 200,000 x 10 fold is 2,000,000 tons of mass... Superman's base strength level is 900,000,000,000 tons... 2,000,000 tons of mass is no where near 900,000,000,000 tons...
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Rei-Kai

And this crap still continues even while I'm asleep and/or at work for 8hrs. Wonderful.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By never give up
Rei-Kai said:
"And this crap still continues even while I'm asleep and/or at work for 8hrs. Wonderful."
Thanos loses...
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Rei-Kai
never give up said:
Thanos loses..."
C'mon boy, time to wake up. Dreaming all the time isn't good for you.
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By never give up
Rei-Kai said:
"never give up said:
Thanos loses..."
C'mon boy, time to wake up. Dreaming all the time isn't good for you."
He can easily be sent into the speed force by Flash...
LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By LordCosmicKing
might as well give up, obviously by DC's strength Standard no one in marvel can match it... so its an automatic win for DC in every battle unless we use cosmic entities. and people will claim it is unfair if we do. It's pointless to argue no one here will even allow for the possibility of  a base level standard in this battle........Hell people won't even give the power gem its due to even equal or match DC's heroes strength, if that is'nt bias or a one sided point of  view then i dont know what is... And thats the gem that allowed champion to destroy a planet with one punch as well as feed  the infinity thrall its power and was used to open a dimensional portal from the negative universe to marvels universe.. i am tired of this place..
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By never give up
LordCosmicKing said:
"might as well give up, obviously by DC's strength Standard no one in marvel can match it... so its an automatic win for DC in every battle unless we use cosmic entities. and people will claim it is unfair if we do. It's pointless to argue no one here will even allow for the possibility of  a base level standard in this battle........Hell people won't even give the power gem its due to even equal or match DC's heroes strength, if that is'nt bias or a one sided point of  view then i dont know what is... And thats the gem that allowed champion to destroy a planet with one punch as well as feed  the infinity thrall its power and was used to open a dimensional portal from the negative universe to marvels universe.. i am tired of this place.."
Then Leave...

Funny thing Dark King said the same thing

Proving LordCosmicKing=Dark King=castleking
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Rei-Kai

To which Thanos becomes the master of, and then comes back out and shows Wally how to really use the f'ing Speed Force. Besides, Thanos wouldn't allow it anyway. Flash dies before ever laying a finger on him, or gets dumped into another dimension himself, or finds that Thanos has touched him on the forehead to instantly make him go insane and die horribly in the same instant. You greatly underestimate Thanos way too often. You talking is just...boring.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By never give up
Rei-Kai said:
"To which Thanos becomes the master of, and then comes back out and shows Wally how to really use the f'ing Speed Force. Besides, Thanos wouldn't allow it anyway. Flash dies before ever laying a finger on him, or gets dumped into another dimension himself, or finds that Thanos has touched him on the forehead to instantly make him go insane and die horribly in the same instant. You greatly underestimate Thanos way too often. You talking is just...boring.

"
When he is put there the fight is over...And are you saying that Thanos has the reaction time to stop flash...
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Rei-Kai

Thanos has FTL reflexes. Thanos has personal force-fields that stop attacks from Galactus. Flash doesn't get past the first shield before he dies. Plus there's the fact Thanos can just as easily mindrape him. Speed means nothing when your brain is turned to jelly...which is something else Thanos can do to him.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By never give up
Rei-Kai said:
"Thanos has FTL reflexes. Thanos has personal force-fields that stop attacks from Galactus. Flash doesn't get past the first shield before he dies. Plus there's the fact Thanos can just as easily mindrape him. Speed means nothing when your brain is turned to jelly...which is something else Thanos can do to him.

"
Ummm Kosmos was not even moving at the speed of light there. Your reaching...He can't mindrape him before he even moves...Superboy Prime could not even react and his reaction time is much faster than Thanos...Try looking at the scans I posted.  This proves nothing about his reactions.
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Rei-Kai

Speed has nothing to do with telepathy. And again you ignore the shields to which no one on this team can do anything about. They're overpowered in every way. Thanos is  a top-tier Cosmic user. He turned a Skrull into stone by looking at him, a race of beings who can control and transform themselves on the molecular level at will. Regardless of any of that, Thanos can just as easily broadcast a wave of destructive cosmic force in  massive AoE attack. He did this to one of Mantis' incarnations, simply walked up to her in the middle of a city, and blew her away. Along with the rest of the city too. Before appearing less than a few seconds later at another of her incarnations.

LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By LordCosmicKing

the SBP that was tackled by a non FTL superboy... or human members of teen titan lets face it, the only arguments that DC people have or will ever have when they have no other argument is speed... and would work just fine if they werent figthing someone who can transmutate you as soon as you touch them.,,

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By never give up
Rei-Kai said:
"Speed has nothing to do with telepathy. And again you ignore the shields to which no one on this team can do anything about. They're overpowered in every way. Thanos is  a top-tier Cosmic user. He turned a Skrull into stone by looking at him, a race of beings who can control and transform themselves on the molecular level at will. Regardless of any of that, Thanos can just as easily broadcast a wave of destructive cosmic force in  massive AoE attack. He did this to one of Mantis' incarnations, simply walked up to her in the middle of a city, and blew her away. Along with the rest of the city too. Before appearing less than a few seconds later at another of her incarnations."
And....Your posting random scans...Look at my scans...Martian Manhunter has telepathy too...
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By Rei-Kai

They're not random scans, and MM's TP is useless against Thanos. Another fact you choose to ignore. Xavier level telepaths and above can't enter Thanos' mind without his permission. And Thanos nearlly pulled a mind-whammy on Galactus himself. If anything, of J'onn did somehow manage to peek into Thanos' head, he'd either die from the shock or go catatonic.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By never give up
LordCosmicKing said:
"the SBP that was tackled by a non FTL superboy... or human members of teen titan lets face it, the only arguments that DC people have or will ever have when they have no other argument is speed... and would work just fine if they werent figthing someone who can transmutate you as soon as you touch them.,,"
What on earth are you talking about.
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By never give up
Rei-Kai said:
"They're not random scans, and MM's TP is useless against Thanos. Another fact you choose to ignore. Xavier level telepaths and above can't enter Thanos' mind without his permission. And Thanos nearlly pulled a mind-whammy on Galactus himself. If anything, of J'onn did somehow manage to peek into Thanos' head, he'd either die from the shock or go catatonic."
Martain Manhunter telepathy worked on Spectre and messed with his mind.  Spectre said John did it easily...
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Rei-Kai

Spectre is the weakest tool in the DCU. His power levels are even more inconsistent than the Sentry's. Affecting him is something pretty much anyone can do. And as I've seen, Spectre's mind is quite fragile. The minute the Presence actually gave Spectre a taste of what true omnipotence felt like, Spectre nearly went insane.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By never give up
Rei-Kai said:
"Spectre is the weakest tool in the DCU. His power levels are even more inconsistent than the Sentry's. Affecting him is something pretty much anyone can do. And as I've seen, Spectre's mind is quite fragile. The minute the Presence actually gave Spectre a taste of what true omnipotence felt like, Spectre nearly went insane."
So Thanos is above the Spectre.
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Rei-Kai

In terms of mental defenses and intellect. Thanos can stare into the Infinity Well and suffer no ill effects, the Infinity Well that is the boundless and infinite knowledge of the universe that no mortal creature can possibly comprehend and even higher beings have been driven mad from even briefly glimpsing into its depths. Thanos can sit there for hours like he's watching a movie. Not only that but he has obtained True Omnipotence several times, and in every occasion he has wielded it masterfully. If he ever wanted to actually keep that power, the entire MU would still be under his tumb from the Infinity Gauntlet affair.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By never give up
Rei-Kai said:
"In terms of mental defenses and intellect. Thanos can stare into the Infinity Well and suffer no ill effects, the Infinity Well that is the boundless and infinite knowledge of the universe that no mortal creature can possibly comprehend and even higher beings have been driven mad from even briefly glimpsing into its depths. Thanos can sit there for hours like he's watching a movie. Not only that but he has obtained True Omnipotence several times, and in every occasion he has wielded it masterfully. If he ever wanted to actually keep that power, the entire MU would still be under his tumb from the Infinity Gauntlet affair."
So Thanos is above the Spectre.
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Rei-Kai

I'll let him answer that.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By never give up
Rei-Kai said:
"I'll let him answer that.

"
This proves nothing...It was said that Darkseid anger was a cosmic fury and... Is Thanos above the Spectre.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#230  Edited By AtPhantom
Rei-Kai said:
"I'll let him answer that.

"
What exactly is he drawing upon here? i'm assuming it's not his inherent power.
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By never give up

I think after that he says let the universe scream...But Death is there so I don't call those scans he posted feats...

LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By LordCosmicKing
here is my point about fanboyish  attitude.... in a random battle in character Thanos would win and here is why?

Thanos would appear in the city or moon(pick location).. meaning thanos would have his ship and a dimensional power source..(may not even use them)
for whatever reason they confront one another there would be words of exchange which would end with thanos killing one of them to finish his sentence.. at which point someone would rush at thanos only to run into a force shield that is inpenetrable by even cosmic Gods.. where thanos would proceed to mind rape and choke people..transmute absorb energy and life force...ect ect... the end in a epic heroe battle remeniscent to the ones DS has with them....but quicker since thanos doesnt tend to play around when it's random encounters........

out of character for everone is thanos teleporting to a planet with no plan,,no ship,, no idea.. of how .. he.. arrived.. and the JLA  making eye contact without saying a single word and everyone speed blitzing in unison while thanos unable to realise his situation and is a heap on the ground unconscious.... and i say unconscious because no one on the team has the power to destroy him while he is alive  and cursed by life... oh and the whole point of the speed force attack is pointless but if used without letting thanos react which is highly unlikely since it takes time and energy to reach it would guarantee the JLA a win... but more then likely flash no speed force in the months thanos has been trapped their he would have absorbed the dimensional energy......... just like he did that dimension in X man special with the hulk..

Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Rei-Kai

Thanos has always possessed the Power Cosmic. He, like all Earth Eternals, are born with it. Cosmic Energy is infused into every cell in his body. Thanos can absorb/control/unleash vast quantities of Cosmic energy, which also allows him to absorb virtually all other forms of energy that exist. He can even rip the life essence from one person (doesn't matter the species) and use it to empower himself or extend the force of another individual and turn him/her into a demigod. Just as he did in Celestial Quest.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By never give up
LordCosmicKing said:
"here is my point about fanboyish  attitude.... in a random battle in character Thanos would win and here is why?

Thanos would appear in the city or moon(pick location).. meaning thanos would have his ship and a dimensional power source..(may not even use them)
for whatever reason they confront one another there would be words of exchange which would end with thanos killing one of them to finish his sentence.. at which point someone would rush at thanos only to run into a force shield that is inpenetrable by even cosmic Gods.. where thanos would proceed to mind rape and choke people..transmute absorb energy and life force...ect ect... the end in a epic heroe battle remeniscent to the ones DS has with them....but quicker since thanos doesnt tend to play around when it's random encounters........

out of character for everone is thanos teleporting to a planet with no plan,,no ship,, no idea.. of how .. he.. arrived.. and the JLA  making eye contact without saying a single word and everyone speed blitzing in unison while thanos unable to realise his situation and is a heap on the ground unconscious.... and i say unconscious because no one on the team has the power to destroy him while he is alive  and cursed by life... oh and the whole point of the speed force attack is pointless but if used without letting thanos react which is highly unlikely since it takes time and energy to reach it would guarantee the JLA a win... but more then likely flash no speed force in the months thanos has been trapped their he would have absorbed the dimensional energy......... just like he did that dimension in X man special with the hulk..

"
JLA wins.
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By never give up
Rei-Kai said:
"Thanos has always possessed the Power Cosmic. He, like all Earth Eternals, are born with it. Cosmic Energy is infused into every cell in his body. Thanos can absorb/control/unleash vast quantities of Cosmic energy, which also allows him to absorb virtually all other forms of energy that exist. He can even rip the life essence from one person (doesn't matter the species) and use it to empower himself or extend the force of another individual and turn him/her into a demigod. Just as he did in Celestial Quest."
And Thanos loses...
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By Rei-Kai

Thanos wins in a great big bloody stomp. Afterwords he gets Fallen One to clean the Martian gunk off his boots before gettin it on with Death almighty.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By never give up
Rei-Kai said:
"Thanos wins in a great big bloody stomp. Afterwords he gets Fallen One to clean the Martian gunk off his boots before gettin it on with Death almighty."
He can't win this...
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By AtPhantom
LordCosmicKing said:
"here is my point about fanboyish  attitude.... in a random battle in character Thanos would win and here is why?

"
I agreed with you before on such posts, but now you're just bitching.

The definition of a random encounter is that two parties bump into each other, and some omnipotent cosmic entity gives them an irresistable desire to kill each other.
In other words, no outside factor or influences.

But about that thanos teleported in and not realizing the situation, yeah, you're right.
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By Rei-Kai

I don't see how he can possibly lose. No one here can begin to compete with him in powers, strength, durability, etc. None of them have a hope of breaching his shields. None of them have any means by which to take him off the field given he can hop dimensions and teleport when he wants. So, go ahead. Explain how a bunch of weaklings could beat the Mad Titan. Given you've already stated that Stardust, a mid-tier Herald a best, weaker than the Surfer, beats Superman, and Thanos regularly makes the Surfer his bitch.

LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By LordCosmicKing
never give up said:
"I think after that he says let the universe scream...But Death is there so I don't call those scans he posted feats..."
then  neither is the flash and his speed force a feat since he didn't do it alone....      and the whole specter comparison is a the DC whipping boy who is used to make other characters look good...and everyone agrees that the specters powers are a sliding scale..
he also shares the mind of a human which should make it easier and i am sure the specter doesnt have psychic mental blocks or traps and has warped mind....and martian manhunter has also had trouble reading his own team members mind and other villians and heroes and has been mentally mindraped.....he is no that powerful...it again in character he rarely uses it unless it his last option and thanos has mental powers as well so it may not even work since he took on moondragon in a mental battle and she enslaved a planet...and agains he also fought galactus and the goddess with MM  he should be a push over he isnt even a complex cosmic entity
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By HalJordan1986x

Holy poop this thread is still going on ?

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By AtPhantom
Rei-Kai said:
"Thanos has always possessed the Power Cosmic. He, like all Earth Eternals, are born with it. Cosmic Energy is infused into every cell in his body. Thanos can absorb/control/unleash vast quantities of Cosmic energy, which also allows him to absorb virtually all other forms of energy that exist. He can even rip the life essence from one person (doesn't matter the species) and use it to empower himself or extend the force of another individual and turn him/her into a demigod. Just as he did in Celestial Quest."
To be precise, he doesn't possess the power cosmic. PC is a power exclusive to Galactus and his heralds. Thanos may possess some cosmic power, but not actual power cosmic.
LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By LordCosmicKing
never give up said:
"LordCosmicKing said:

"
JLA wins."
your response proofs my point of what i was arguing, where is ur argument ur debate,.. why are we  punching wholes in your argument ?
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By HalJordan1986x

Thanos never had the power cosmic
He can control and use cosmic energy but he doesn't actually have the power cosmic like Galactus and his Heralds do

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By never give up
LordCosmicKing said:
"never give up said:
"I think after that he says let the universe scream...But Death is there so I don't call those scans he posted feats..."
then  neither is the flash and his speed force a feat since he didn't do it alone....      and the whole specter comparison is a the DC whipping boy who is used to make other characters look good...and everyone agrees that the specters powers are a sliding scale..
he also shares the mind of a human which should make it easier and i am sure the specter doesnt have psychic mental blocks or traps and has warped mind....and martian manhunter has also had trouble reading his own team members mind and other villians and heroes and has been mentally mindraped.....he is no that powerful...it again in character he rarely uses it unless it his last option and thanos has mental powers as well so it may not even work since he took on moondragon in a mental battle and she enslaved a planet...and agains he also fought galactus and the goddess with MM  he should be a push over he isnt even a complex cosmic entity"
Death was right there.  Reaching his own team members your lying he can read everybodys mind on earth and all the heroes.  And the rest I wont bother to read.  Let me guess you are going to edit this...
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By never give up
LordCosmicKing said:
"never give up said:
"LordCosmicKing said:

"
JLA wins."
your response proofs my point of what i was arguing, where is ur argument ur debate,.. why are we  punching wholes in your argument ?"
Read the other pages...
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By Rei-Kai

Power Cosmic and Cosmic Energy are the same thing. Galactus is like the living embodiment of Cosmic Energy, to which he passes on aspects of it to his Heralds. There are people who are Cosmic level and there are people who actually have Cosmic powers. Binary, for one, is a cosmic level person who does not possess cosmic energies. Nova (Herald) is a Cosmic wielder. Thanos is a beast when it comes to Cosmic power. His powers dwarf those of the Heralds, as has been shown quite consistently.

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By HalJordan1986x
never give up said:
"LordCosmicKing said:
"never give up said:
he also shares the mind of a human which should make it easier and i am sure the specter doesnt have psychic mental blocks or traps and has warped mind....and martian manhunter has also had trouble reading his own team members mind and other villians and heroes and has been mentally mindraped.....he is no that powerful...it again in character he rarely uses it unless it his last option and thanos has mental powers as well so it may not even work since he took on moondragon in a mental battle and she enslaved a planet...and agains he also fought galactus and the goddess with MM  he should be a push over he isnt even a complex cosmic entity"
Death was right there.  Reaching his own team members your lying he can read everybodys mind on earth and all the heroes.  And the rest I wont bother to read.  Let me guess you are going to edit this..."
LMFAO i just read that entire post
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By never give up
never give up said:
"castleking said:
"never give up said:
"castleking said:
"
never give up said:
"Once again what is stopping Flash from sending him into the speed force."

probably his natural shield.. and thanos ability to transdimesional port"
He wont have time to even blink."
the minute flash grabs him i am sure thanos could react since they would be sharing the same relative point in space.."
Okay since you think that Thanos can react to Flash speed lets really see if he can.  For the record don't mention the scans that Rei-Kai posted because you can tell that the Silver Surfer was not moving at top speed.  Okay Flash got a million people out of a city before a bomb exploded.  I think him doing that feat is enough to show that Thanos wont have the reaction time to stop Flash from sending him into the speed force.  Okay I will post some scans of the Flash speed and maybe some of the people in the fight.

Flash Speed

caption
caption

caption
caption

Or also lets not forget that Flash has the ability to steal peoples speed.  He could easily do this to thanos.

caption
caption

Wonder Woman Speed

caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

Superman Speed

I wont post any Captain Marvel speed feats since Superman & Captain Marvels are equals.

caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

Okay now after looking at that you see that Thanos can't react to them.  Anyone who thinks that Thanos can react to them or even Flash is wrong.
"
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By Rei-Kai

Thanos regularly decks a guy who traverses galaxies in seconds. Sorry bud, but you still fail.