#1 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, Flash, Kyle Rayner and Martian Manhunter,

Vs

Thanos

Random fight

No prep time

#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio

This fight sucks.

#3 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"This fight sucks."
I know
#4 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos wins. i don't think these guys can take on highfather so why thanos?

#5 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Lance Bastro said:
"thanos wins. i don't think these guys can take on highfather so why thanos?"
Alrighty now

can we get an opinion from someone who isn't complete retard?
#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio

In all honesty I think Superman,Captain Marvel in Manhunter can take Thanos down without the rest of the JLA.

#7 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Lance Bastro said:
"thanos wins. i don't think these guys can take on highfather so why thanos?"
Alrighty now

can we get an opinion from someone who isn't complete retard?"

go to sleep hal.
#8 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"In all honesty I think Superman,Captain Marvel in Manhunter can take Thanos down without the rest of the JLA."
Really?
#9 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
"In all honesty I think Superman,Captain Marvel in Manhunter can take Thanos down without the rest of the JLA."
Really?"
yea.. i just changed my mind.
#10 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

No way they can win Thanos has dominated Several teams of Avengers that outnumber and out power this group

caption
caption
#11 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio

he just spoke my mind, but just to make hal happy i say jla.

#12 Posted by Rei-Kai (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos breaks them all in half. Kal, Diana, J'onn? They can't even make him budge. It'd be like trying to hurt a mountain with spitballs. Flash can't escape the mindraping and Kyle may as well run now cause hell, if guys like the Vell family and Quasar can't hope to stand against him, nor even Heralds of Galactus, then what makes you thin some punk-ass GL can do? Their only hope is Lord Marvel, and that's not sayin much.

#13 Posted by King Saturn (224426 posts) - - Show Bio
The JLA wins here
#14 Posted by never give up (9633 posts) - - Show Bio

JLA wins.

#15 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"Thanos breaks them all in half. Kal, Diana, J'onn? They can't even make him budge. It'd be like trying to hurt a mountain with spitballs. Flash can't escape the mindraping and Kyle may as well run now cause hell, if guys like the Vell family and Quasar can't hope to stand against him, nor even Heralds of Galactus, then what makes you thin some punk-ass GL can do? Their only hope is Lord Marvel, and that's not sayin much."
Thanos is underrated on these treads,but your complete right
#16 Posted by King Saturn (224426 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"Thanos breaks them all in half. Kal, Diana, J'onn? They can't even make him budge. It'd be like trying to hurt a mountain with spitballs. Flash can't escape the mindraping and Kyle may as well run now cause hell, if guys like the Vell family and Quasar can't hope to stand against him, nor even Heralds of Galactus, then what makes you thin some punk-ass GL can do? Their only hope is Lord Marvel, and that's not sayin much."
Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter would give Thanos hell dude... I mean if Thor with Warrior Madness could give Thanos hell why cant these three do it ? And adding the power of a Green Lantern and Captain Marvel... this fight is over for Thanos he cant handle all of them at once...
#17 Edited by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos various displays of power should be enough to take them down....... his durability is off the charts these guys wouldnt have the power to even  hope to injure him.....

#18 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos

#19 Posted by never give up (9633 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Rei-Kai said:
Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter would give Thanos hell dude... I mean if Thor with Warrior Madness could give Thanos hell why cant these three do it ? And adding the power of a Green Lantern and Captain Marvel... this fight is over for Thanos he cant handle all of them at once..."
#20 Posted by King Saturn (224426 posts) - - Show Bio
LordCosmicKing said:
"Thanos various displays of power should be enough to take them down....... his durability is of the charts these guys wouldnt have the power to even  hope to injure him....."
So Thor was able to hang with Thanos... but Superman, Captain Marvel, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman cant ?
#21 Posted by spidey209 (571 posts) - - Show Bio

yea,thanos can't handle the jla,with superman,flash,wonder woman,martian manhunter,thanos will lose badly

#22 Posted by never give up (9633 posts) - - Show Bio
spidey209 said:
"yea,thanos can't handle the jla,with superman,flash,wonder woman,martian manhunter,thanos will lose badly"
Same thing I was thinking.
#23 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

The JLA takes it.

#24 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Rei-Kai said:
Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter would give Thanos hell dude... I mean if Thor with Warrior Madness could give Thanos hell why cant these three do it ? And adding the power of a Green Lantern and Captain Marvel... this fight is over for Thanos he cant handle all of them at once..."
King Saturn said:
"LordCosmicKing said:
"Thanos various displays of power should be enough to take them down....... his durability is of the charts these guys wouldnt have the power to even  hope to injure him....."
So Thor was able to hang with Thanos... but Superman, Captain Marvel, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman cant ? "
Agreed
To be honest those 4 should be enough

Thanos is fucking overrated
#25 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Vance Astro said:
Really?"
Yes.
@SeSaw..Thanos smacking Drax and Hulk is not even a feat.They do the same exact thing to him but worse while he's wearing the Infinity Gauntlet.
#26 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
spidey209 said:
"yea,thanos can't handle the jla,with superman,flash,wonder woman,martian manhunter,thanos will lose badly"
Individually maybe 2 on 1 but I doubt he can take all of them
#27 Posted by Rei-Kai (2673 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
Supes, WW and J'onn don't even compare to Warrior-Madness Thor. And you forget something, he didn't give Thanos hell. Thanos was enjoying himself until he got bored. And it wasn't just WM-Thor. It was WM-Thor with the Power Gem that amplified all of his physical and energy attributes and whose power would continue to increase indefinitely the longer the fight went on. And immediately after knocking Thor out and trapping him in a block of solid energy, Thanos went into battle with Odin, the King of Asgard himself.
#28 Posted by never give up (9633 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"King Saturn said:
Supes, WW and J'onn don't even compare to Warrior-Madness Thor. And you forget something, he didn't give Thanos hell. Thanos was enjoying himself until he got bored. And it wasn't just WM-Thor. It was WM-Thor with the Power Gem that amplified all of his physical and energy attributes and whose power would continue to increase indefinitely the longer the fight went on. And immediately after knocking Thor out and trapping him in a block of solid energy, Thanos went into battle with Odin, the King of Asgard himself."
JLA still wins.
#29 Posted by Rei-Kai (2673 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
JLA still wins."
Yes, despite the fact that they are outpowered in every way by a single figure who could solo the entire JLA roster by himself, something that even the Surfer could do. To which Thanos pwns the Surfer regularly and with little to no effort. Thor is stronger than Superman. Thor in a state of Warrior-Madness is 10x stronger than Normal. WM-Thor with the Power Gem exceeds even that. And yet still, the very best he could do to Thanos was give him a slight nose bleed and a tiny cut.

#30 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats an awesome scan rei

#31 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"never give up said:
JLA still wins."
Yes, despite the fact that they are outpowered in every way by a single figure who could solo the entire JLA roster by himself, something that even the Surfer could do. To which Thanos pwns the Surfer regularly and with little to no effort. Thor is stronger than Superman. Thor in a state of Warrior-Madness is 10x stronger than Normal. WM-Thor with the Power Gem exceeds even that. And yet still, the very best he could do to Thanos was give him a slight nose bleed and a tiny cut.

"
So your saying Surfer can solo the JLA

I'll make the match then
#32 Posted by Fresh Prince (5172 posts) - - Show Bio

JLA

#33 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Fresh Prince said:
"JLA"
agreed

i dont think thanos can handle all of them
#34 Posted by The Man of Tomorrow (403 posts) - - Show Bio

This is so stupid. There are some serious fanboys on comic vine. Superman and Cap Mar can take this by themselves. 

#35 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh what happend to Methos? Usually you see him in all the DC topics but no more

#36 Posted by Rei-Kai (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos can bat down the Avengers, F4, X-Men, Heralds of Galactus, Thor, Quasar, Mar-Vell, Genis-Vell, and hold his own against beings like Odin, Tyrant, the Walker, and Galactus, and has withstood attacks from all of the above, including Omega. No one in this league of losers can even come close to being at Thanos' level. Not even collectively.

#37 Posted by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"Thanos can bat down the Avengers, F4, X-Men, Heralds of Galactus, Thor, Quasar, Mar-Vell, Genis-Vell, and hold his own against beings like Odin, Tyrant, the Walker, and Galactus, and has withstood attacks from all of the above, including Omega. No one in this league of losers can even come close to being at Thanos' level. Not even collectively."

dont forget kosmos and the fallen
#38 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal Jordan is the only one closets.

#39 Edited by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"Thanos can bat down the Avengers, F4, X-Men, Heralds of Galactus, Thor, Quasar, Mar-Vell, Genis-Vell, and hold his own against beings like Odin, Tyrant, the Walker, and Galactus, and has withstood attacks from all of the above, including Omega. No one in this league of losers can even come close to being at Thanos' level. Not even collectively."
The A beats B, B beats C, so A beats C argument doesn't work.

But if you want to use that, the JLA has fought Qwsp, Neron, Mageddon, Quantum Mechanics, etc.
#40 Posted by Rei-Kai (2673 posts) - - Show Bio
LordCosmicKing said:
dont forget kosmos and the fallen"
Fallen one is a former Herald of Galactus. So, already included amongst the 'Heralds' part.
#41 Posted by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio

The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Rei-Kai said:
The A beats B, B beats C, so A beats C argument doesn't work.

But if you want to use that, the JLA has fought Qwsp, Neron, Mageddon, etc."

he is refering to physical punishment that he has shrugged off
#42 Posted by The Man of Tomorrow (403 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
But gets taken down by Squirrel Girl like a biotch. Not to mention he is dead now because Drax ripped his heart out and Drax would get stomped by anyone on this list. Come one man, this is pretty ridiculous. This is an absolute curbstomp. End of story.
#43 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
League of losers? is that necessary ? the avengers and the fantastic four are nothing
ive seen him whip fallen one and surfer but never a group of heralds.
Thor quasar marvell and genis vell do not = the jla i listed

hold his own against odin? if by hold his own you mean get his fat purple ass kicked for 8 pages then yeah
he knocked galactus on his ass then begged for his life a few minutes later
#44 Posted by The Man of Tomorrow (403 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Rei-Kai said:
League of losers? is that necessary ? the avengers and the fantastic four are nothing
ive seen him whip fallen one and surfer but never a group of heralds.
Thor quasar marvell and genis vell do not = the jla i listed

hold his own against odin? if by hold his own you mean get his fat purple ass kicked for 8 pages then yeah
he knocked galactus on his ass then begged for his life a few minutes later"
Well said.
#45 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Man of yesteryear, Man of tomorrowhour, Man of tomorrow, Man of forever, Are you guys related?

And thanos gets killed.

#46 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

People exaggerate Thanos so much
He never held his own against Odin
He was practically his bitch for the entire fight

Galactus could of obliterated Thanos easily anytime he wanted to

#47 Posted by Rei-Kai (2673 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Tomorrow said:
But gets taken down by Squirrel Girl like a biotch. Not to mention he is dead now because Drax ripped his heart out and Drax would get stomped by anyone on this list. Come one man, this is pretty ridiculous. This is an absolute curbstomp. End of story."
Squirrel-Girl can beat the JLA, Darkseid, New Gods, Spectre, Lucifer, Prime-verse and PC-DCU. She's the daughter of the ONE ABOVE ALL. As for Drax, plot-device moment and bad writing combined with Death stripping Thanos of his powers.
#48 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

True
Too many light speed attacks from Supes CM WW MM and Kyle coming at Thanos

Its too much for him to handle

#49 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

a life thanos equaled complete immortality

#50 Posted by Rei-Kai (2673 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"True
Too many light speed attacks from Supes CM WW MM and Kyle coming at Thanos

Its too much for him to handle"
Thanos slaps down FTL'ers. None of those people are close to being strong enough to actually hurt him, and none of them have the power to even breach his shields, much less get passed his insane level of durability. Doesn't seem to matter to you that all of J'onn's abilities are completely useless against him and Thanos can finger-port Diana into a black hole on the other edge of the galaxy, all the while snapping Superman's neck and blowing CM away with eye blasts.