Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TruePwnge

Cap Marvel, Daken,  Moonstone, Venom, Ares, Bullseye, Sentry, Osborn

vs

BRB, Xenith, Surfer, Morfex, Quasar

vs

Green Arrow, Superman, J'onn J'onzz, GL Kyle,  Wonder Woman, Hawkgirl, Flash, Aquaman, Batman

Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Jx4gz

JLA wins
Dark Avengers arent even a factor in this fight

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Ferro Vida

That isn't even fair... This just spiteful

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By castleking

none sense the JLA  has as much of a chance to win

Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jx4gz
@castleking said:
" none sense the JLA  has as much of chance to win "
I agree, it should of been JLA vs Star Masters and Dark Avengers, although that would still be a stomp for the JLA =)
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Ferro Vida
@castleking said:
" none sense the JLA  has as much of a chance to win "
I hope you're joking... JLA curbstomps them
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By czarny_samael666

Dark Avengers are too weak for this fight... They need Sentry who can stalemate Galactus, but then it is not fair for other two teams...
Star Master vs. JLA? Hmmm... I must think about that...

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@czarny_samael said:
" Dark Avengers are too weak for this fight... They need Sentry who can stalemate Galactus, but then it is not fair for other two teams... Star Master vs. JLA? Hmmm... I must think about that... "
..... Sentry can't stalemate Galactus. Show me where on panel he's actually done it. I don't want Peter Parkers word, I want concrete proof. Until then, it's not even really a feat.
Ownerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ownerz

This JLA team might be in trouble

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MKF30

JLA wins
Avatar image for radicalcannibal
RaDicalCannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By RaDicalCannibal

Sentry solo's lol, i dont think anyone in JLA is comparable to sentry at all, he's nearly equal to cosmics if not equal

but then again i'm betting Star masters

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@RaDicalCannibal said:
" Sentry solo's lol, i dont think anyone in JLA is comparable to sentry at all, he's nearly equal to cosmics if not equal  but then again i'm betting Star masters "
Based on?

@Ownerz said:
" This JLA team might be in trouble "

No chance.
Ownerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ownerz

Beta Ray Bill> Superman
Morfex> WonderWoman
Quasar> Kyle
Silver Surfer>Flash
 Xenith>Aquaman

Manhunter is the only threat

RaDicalCannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RaDicalCannibal
@Lance Uppercut said:

" @RaDicalCannibal said:

" Sentry solo's lol, i dont think anyone in JLA is comparable to sentry at all, he's nearly equal to cosmics if not equal  but then again i'm betting Star masters "

Based on?

@Ownerz

said:

No chance. "
Because none of these people are a threat to one of the powerful telepaths and someone proclaimed as having no physical weakness besides his mind, Superman is nowhere near sentrys level &  J'onn J'onzz is below superman these characters are strong no doubt but what are they going to do to sentry permanently? though i hate sentry

But as i said before, Surfer FTW
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@RaDicalCannibal said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @RaDicalCannibal said:

Based on?

@Ownerz

said:

No chance. "
Because none of these people are a threat to one of the powerful telepaths and someone proclaimed as having no physical weakness besides his mind, Superman is nowhere near sentrys level &  J'onn J'onzz is below superman these characters are strong no doubt but what are they going to do to sentry permanently? though i hate sentry  But as i said before, Surfer FTW "
Sentry has shown nothing on the level of the opponents he's up against.
Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Jx4gz
@RaDicalCannibal said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @RaDicalCannibal said:

Based on?

@Ownerz

said:

No chance. "
Because none of these people are a threat to one of the powerful telepaths and someone proclaimed as having no physical weakness besides his mind, Superman is nowhere near sentrys level &  J'onn J'onzz is below superman these characters are strong no doubt but what are they going to do to sentry permanently? though i hate sentry  But as i said before, Surfer FTW "
Yes I'm sure the JLA has alot to be worried about when they go up against Sentry =/

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Sentry gets annhilated by Superman
Martian mind rapes the rest of the Avengers

As for the Star Masters

Martian rips Bills head off
Supes pwns Quasar just like Wendell got owned by Gladiator
Flash and Kyle kill the rest of them
Surfer is the only credible threat against the JLA

This fight should of been Dark Avengers and Star Masters vs the JLA and it would still be a stomp for the League
RaDicalCannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By RaDicalCannibal
@Jx4gz said:
" @RaDicalCannibal said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @RaDicalCannibal said:

Based on?

@Ownerz

said:

No chance. "
Yes I'm sure the JLA has alot to be worried about when they go up against Sentry =/

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Sentry gets annhilated by Superman Martian mind rapes the rest of the Avengers  As for the Star Masters  Martian rips Bills head off Supes pwns Quasar just like Wendell got owned by Gladiator Flash and Kyle kill the rest of them Surfer is the only credible threat against the JLA  This fight should of been Dark Avengers and Star Masters vs the JLA and it would still be a stomp for the League "
So superman can go up against Genis now? not at all, Sentry outclasses superman, but again despite all that i still give it to star masters
Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Jx4gz
@RaDicalCannibal said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @RaDicalCannibal said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @RaDicalCannibal said:

Based on?

@Ownerz

said:

No chance. "

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Sentry gets annhilated by Superman Martian mind rapes the rest of the Avengers  As for the Star Masters  Martian rips Bills head off Supes pwns Quasar just like Wendell got owned by Gladiator Flash and Kyle kill the rest of them Surfer is the only credible threat against the JLA  This fight should of been Dark Avengers and Star Masters vs the JLA and it would still be a stomp for the League "
So superman can go up against Genis now? not at all, Sentry outclasses superman, but again despite all that i still give it to star masters "
Superman couldnt go up against Genis because of their power sets 
Sentry doesnt outclass Superman in any aspect, Sentry has shown himself to be vastly inferior to Superman
Any single one of the JLA heavy hitters would slaughter Sentry and the Dark Avengers
This fight should of been JLA vs Star Masters and Dark Avengers although it would still be a stomp for the JLA
RaDicalCannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By RaDicalCannibal
@Jx4gz said:

" @RaDicalCannibal said:

" @Jx4gz said:
" @RaDicalCannibal said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @RaDicalCannibal said:

Based on?

@Ownerz

said:

No chance. "

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
So superman can go up against Genis now? not at all, Sentry outclasses superman, but again despite all that i still give it to star masters "
Superman couldnt go up against Genis because of their power sets  Sentry doesnt outclass Superman in any aspect, Sentry has shown himself to be vastly inferior to Superman Any single one of the JLA heavy hitters would slaughter Sentry and the Dark Avengers This fight should of been JLA vs Star Masters and Dark Avengers although it would still be a stomp for the JLA "
The majority of the time in Sentry's fights he is holding back because he is afraid of his own power even in the fight with Genis, by all means he is more powerful than Superman. Superman is not the one trying to kick ass and keep the void in at the same time.
Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Jx4gz
@RaDicalCannibal said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @RaDicalCannibal said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @RaDicalCannibal said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @RaDicalCannibal said:

Based on?

@Ownerz

said:

No chance. "

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Superman couldnt go up against Genis because of their power sets  Sentry doesnt outclass Superman in any aspect, Sentry has shown himself to be vastly inferior to Superman Any single one of the JLA heavy hitters would slaughter Sentry and the Dark Avengers This fight should of been JLA vs Star Masters and Dark Avengers although it would still be a stomp for the JLA "
The majority of the time in Sentry's fights he is holding back because he is afraid of his own power even in the fight with Genis, by all means he is more powerful than Superman. "
He doesn't have any feats to put him on Supermans level
Struggling with a falling ship, getting owned by human torch and getting knock on his ass by she hulk doesnt put him on Supermans level
Sentry went all out in his fight with World War Hulk [yes he even said that he was letting go] and all they managed to do was destroy one building
Sentry isnt on Supermans level, and he doesnt have the feats to put himself on his level
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

When Sentry destroys planets, moves 1/3 of the Earth, or has heat vision hotter than the core of the sun then come back and tell me Sentry is in his league.

As for the battle JLA wins obviously although the Star Masters put up a hell of a fight. Dark Avengers are a non-factor for the most part.

ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ThanosIsMad
@Lunacyde said:
" When Sentry destroys planets, moves 1/3 of the Earth, or has heat vision hotter than the core of the sun then come back and tell me Sentry is in his league.  As for the battle JLA wins obviously although the Star Masters put up a hell of a fight. Dark Avengers are a non-factor for the most part. "

Pretty much, though I think JLA take it only because they outnumber the Star Masters.
RaDicalCannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RaDicalCannibal
@Lunacyde said:

" When Sentry destroys planets, moves 1/3 of the Earth, or has heat vision hotter than the core of the sun then come back and tell me Sentry is in his league.  As for the battle JLA wins obviously although the Star Masters put up a hell of a fight. Dark Avengers are a non-factor for the most part. "

Superman destroyed planets? are you kidding? i could have sworn it was a moon and he passed out lol

Sentry disintegrated  the absorbing man with his so called 'Power of a million suns' , as the void he broke every bone in hulks body, fought terrax and broke his axe an axe that was supposed to be unbreakable and able to destroy planets mind you, superman is comparable to supreme and all the other little superman clones, sentry outclasses him

I hate sentry almost as much as superman, but the dude is a beast
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By AtPhantom
@RaDicalCannibal said:
" @Lunacyde said:

Superman destroyed planets? are you kidding? i could have sworn it was a moon and he passed out lol Sentry disinegrated the absorbing man with his so called 'Power of a million suns' , as the void he broke every bone in hulks body, fought terrax and broke his axe an axe that was supposed to be unbreakable mind you, superman is comparable to supreme and all the other little superman clones, sentry outclasses him "
Superman tore apart a planet in his fight with Zod. He has also survived freaking Supernovas.

Nothing you listed here is relevant. Void is not Sentry, and Sentry stalemated the Hulk, who has only a fraction of Superman's strength. Beating Terrax is something you don't brag about.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Passing out means nothing. You completely obliterate something the size of a planet/moon by flying into it and see how you come out. When you have a Sentry strength/durability feat that's more impressive show me. Also the moon/planet argument doesn't matter. Jupiter and Saturn have moons bigger than Mercury and Pluto. Moon status has more to do with the fact it orbits a planet than it's actual size.

Power of a million suns is writer embellishment. he has never displayed the power of a million suns. by the way are they yellow suns? Because that would jsut make Superman more powerful. 

The Void is a different character. Void feats are not Sentry feats.

Superman is not comparable to any of the Marvel Superman clones. When they have feats that compare with his i'll listen.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#26  Edited By Zoom

Lol at the Canibal for quoting pictures of She Hulk and the Human Torch raping Sentry and saying that Sentry > Superman.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

@AtPhantom said:

" @RaDicalCannibal said:
" @Lunacyde said:

Superman destroyed planets? are you kidding? i could have sworn it was a moon and he passed out lol Sentry disinegrated the absorbing man with his so called 'Power of a million suns' , as the void he broke every bone in hulks body, fought terrax and broke his axe an axe that was supposed to be unbreakable mind you, superman is comparable to supreme and all the other little superman clones, sentry outclasses him "
Superman tore apart a planet in his fight with Zod. He has also survived freaking Supernovas.  Nothing you listed here is relevant. Void is not Sentry, and Sentry stalemated the Hulk, who has only a fraction of Superman's strength. Beating Terrax is something you don't brag about. "
@Lunacyde said:
" Passing out means nothing. You completely obliterate something the size of a planet/moon by flying into it and see how you come out. When you have a Sentry strength/durability feat that's more impressive show me. Also the moon/planet argument doesn't matter. Jupiter and Saturn have moons bigger than Mercury and Pluto. Moon status has more to do with the fact it orbits a planet than it's actual size.  Power of a million suns is writer embellishment. he has never displayed the power of a million suns. by the way are they yellow suns? Because that would jsut make Superman more powerful.   The Void is a different character. Void feats are not Sentry feats.  Superman is not comparable to any of the Marvel Superman clones. When they have feats that compare with his i'll listen. "
@Zoom said:
"

Lol at the Canibal for quoting pictures of She Hulk and the Human Torch raping Sentry and saying that Sentry > Superman.

"
The 3 have spoken. Go hang your head in shame :P
RaDicalCannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By RaDicalCannibal
@AtPhantom said:

" @RaDicalCannibal said:

" @Lunacyde said:

Superman tore apart a planet in his fight with Zod. He has also survived freaking Supernovas.  Nothing you listed here is relevant. Void is not Sentry, and Sentry stalemated the Hulk, who has only a fraction of Superman's strength. Beating Terrax is something you don't brag about. "
So supernovas = impressive, breaking an axe that destroys planets = not impressive? mmk, you keep saying that, but nothing you brought up is relevant neither sentry is proclaimed to be invincible having no weakness but his mind. so tell me what is superman going to do to him his abilities outnumber supes.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By AtPhantom
@RaDicalCannibal said:
" So supernovas = impressive, breaking an axe that destroys planets = not impressive? mmk, you keep saying that, but nothing you brought up is relevant neither sentry is proclaimed to be invincible having no weakness but his mind. so tell me what is superman going to do to him "
Yes, breaking axe whose function is to destroy planets is about as impressive as beating a kid with a kryptonite gun. He can kill a kryptonian, but not anyone else. Same thing, Terrax was completely powerless against Sentry.

What is Superman going to do to him? How about stomp his face, just like WWHulk, Blue Marvel, Anti-Man and others have done? Stop pretending Sentry is invincible. He's not.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Explain how again his abilities outnumber Superman's?

Senrty had trouble stopping the Helicarrier from plummeting to the Earth, Superman has moved 1/3 of the Earth. Tell me how thier strength is comparable.

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#31  Edited By Satyrquaze

It really should be Star Master and Dark Avengers vs the JLA. Then at least it's debatable.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@Satyrquaze said:
" It really should be Star Master and Dark Avengers vs the JLA. Then at least it's debatable. "
RaDicalCannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By RaDicalCannibal
@Lunacyde said:

" Explain how again his abilities outnumber Superman's?  Senrty had trouble stopping the Helicarrier from plummeting to the Earth, Superman has moved 1/3 of the Earth. Tell me how thier strength is comparable. "

What bull firefox froze 

Anyway why would you ask me that question? and then also say 'how is their strength comparable? which do you really wanna ask? i meant it exactly how i said it he has more abilities unless superman is now a psychic bringing people back to life mama jama, though it wouldnt surprise me he's pulled several random powers out his arse in the past.

@ AtPhantom thats like saying its not impressive when someone breaks adamantium like anyone can just do it, the axe was cosmic it was unbreakable
Ownerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Ownerz
@AtPhantom said:
" @RaDicalCannibal said:
" So supernovas = impressive, breaking an axe that destroys planets = not impressive? mmk, you keep saying that, but nothing you brought up is relevant neither sentry is proclaimed to be invincible having no weakness but his mind. so tell me what is superman going to do to him "
Yes, breaking axe whose function is to destroy planets is about as impressive as beating a kid with a kryptonite gun. He can kill a kryptonian, but not anyone else. Same thing, Terrax was completely powerless against Sentry.  What is Superman going to do to him? How about stomp his face, just like WWHulk, Blue Marvel, Anti-Man and others have done? Stop pretending Sentry is invincible. He's not. "
Terrax even at his Prime was still the weakest of the Galactus heralds

All he does these days is jobber, because he jobbers Sentry's win over him is even less impressive
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By AtPhantom
@RaDicalCannibal said:
"@ AtPhantom thats like saying its not impressive when someone breaks adamantium like anyone can just do it, the axe was cosmic it was unbreakable "
Based on what? who tried to brake it for us to know it's unbreakable? That's like saying ants are indistructable because no hero ever tried to squish an ant... Terrax wouldn't last ten seconds against Superman.
Ownerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Ownerz
@RaDicalCannibal said:
" Superman destroyed planets? are you kidding? i could have sworn it was a moon and he passed out lol  "
a re-cap

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By AtPhantom
@Ownerz: Stop trolling.
RaDicalCannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By RaDicalCannibal
@AtPhantom said:
" @RaDicalCannibal said:
"@ AtPhantom thats like saying its not impressive when someone breaks adamantium like anyone can just do it, the axe was cosmic it was unbreakable "
Based on what? who tried to brake it for us to know it's unbreakable? That's like saying ants are indistructable because no hero ever tried to squish an ant... Terrax wouldn't last ten seconds against Superman. "
No............. its nothing like that! lol

This is comic book land not real life the axe was made by Galactus from power cosmic to be unbreakable like surfers board, when Marvel or Dc says a weapon is unbreakable it better damn well be unbreakable or only breakable by few powerhouses, noone is even denying superman would own terrax i dont even know why you brought that up, im well aware he's faced terrax level beings before.
RaDicalCannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By RaDicalCannibal
@Ownerz said:
" @RaDicalCannibal said:
" Superman destroyed planets? are you kidding? i could have sworn it was a moon and he passed out lol  "
a re-cap

"
i lol'd but ya know they're going to call you a troll for doing that right
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By AtPhantom
@RaDicalCannibal said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" @RaDicalCannibal said:
Based on what? who tried to brake it for us to know it's unbreakable? That's like saying ants are indistructable because no hero ever tried to squish an ant... Terrax wouldn't last ten seconds against Superman. "
No............. its nothing like that! lol  This is comic book land not real life the axe was made by Galactus from power cosmic to be unbreakable like surfers board, when Marvel or Dc says a weapon is unbreakable it better damn well be unbreakable or only breakable by few powerhouses, noone is even denying superman would own terrax i dont even know why you brought that up, im well aware he's faced terrax level beings before. "
So let's re cap. You claim that his axe is unbreakable because some other guy said implied it's unbreakable, even though the first guy who actually tried to brake it.....did. 

Titles and epithets mean nothing here, or else Sentry would be the most powerful being in the universe.
RaDicalCannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By RaDicalCannibal
@AtPhantom said:
" @RaDicalCannibal said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" @RaDicalCannibal said:
No............. its nothing like that! lol  This is comic book land not real life the axe was made by Galactus from power cosmic to be unbreakable like surfers board, when Marvel or Dc says a weapon is unbreakable it better damn well be unbreakable or only breakable by few powerhouses, noone is even denying superman would own terrax i dont even know why you brought that up, im well aware he's faced terrax level beings before. "
So let's re cap. You claim that his axe is unbreakable because some other guy said implied it's unbreakable, even though the first guy who actually tried to brake it.....did.   Titles and epithets mean nothing here, or else Sentry would be the most powerful being in the universe. "
I wasn't the one trying to compare comic book logic to real life logic 'heroes stepping on ants' there is no scientific study here, no trial and error he broke a cosmic axe that was proclaimed to be unbreakable period. now you can look at that as impressive or a suckfest though you're probably leaning towards the latter simply because marvel didn't make the story ridiculous by making 20 people attempt to break the axe.

But w/e i'm not arguing this all day, agree to disagree
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By AtPhantom
@RaDicalCannibal said:
"I wasn't the one trying to compare comic book logic to real life logic 'heroes stepping on ants' there is no scientific study here, no trial and error he broke a cosmic axe that was proclaimed to be unbreakable period. now you can look at that as impressive or a suckfest though you're probably leaning towards the latter simply because marvel didn't make the story ridiculous by making 20 people attempt to break the axe.  But w/e i'm not arguing this all day, agree to disagree "
Don't you realize that without a benchmark we cannot analyze that feat. It clearly isn't unbreakable since he broke it. Someone just saying "It's unbreakable" means nothing. Lesser things have been proclaimed unbreakable, and were still broken.

If you tell me Hulk or Surfer tried to failed to break it, I'd be impressed. Like this... Superman has been called the most powerful being in the universe. Is he?

No. Don't agree to disagree. This forum is made for arguing and that's what we do. Just saying agree to disagree is taking the easy way out.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@RaDicalCannibal said:
" @Ownerz said:
" @RaDicalCannibal said:
a re-cap

"
i lol'd but ya know they're going to call you a troll for doing that right "

What is this even supposed to prove?
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Lunacyde said:

" @RaDicalCannibal said:

" @Ownerz said:

" @RaDicalCannibal said:
a re-cap

"
i lol'd but ya know they're going to call you a troll for doing that right "
What is this even supposed to prove? "
That Superman can destroy only a moon with his all power. 
And @AtPhantom, I really don't know what is wrong with this scan.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By AtPhantom
@czarny_samael: Give me break. He is showing a low end scan with a picture of silver age Superman being beaten up. We're supposed to take that seriously? That post is nothing but his expression of how much he hates the character, which is fine, if he wasn't showing it for the millionth time.

Let's look at some higher end durability feats for Superman: He survived a supernova. He survived taking a cruise straight through a red giant. He survived standing in the middle of two planets crashing into each other, he held a freaking black hole in his hand. All these feats require much more durability than what he's displayed in that scan.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By MKF30

SA Supes still rocks regardless of that scan lol superman haters...how amusing.  

Superman>>>Sentry(the lame Superman biteoff) eats it.
ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ThanosIsMad
@Lunacyde said:
" Explain how again his abilities outnumber Superman's?  Senrty had trouble stopping the Helicarrier from plummeting to the Earth, Superman has moved 1/3 of the Earth. Tell me how thier strength is comparable. "

Superman's aura protects the integrity of objects when he moves them.  Otherwise, things of great mass would tear themselves apart due to having so much pressure focused on one spot.  Sentry has no such ability.  Moving the helicarrier alone would've resulted in the helicarrier ripping apart.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Except the fact that from what you are saying Sentry should have been able to achieve stopping it without too much effort even if he had to ease into it slowly, yet it shows him making a great effort to even slow the thing.

Ownerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Ownerz
Superman survived a tiny miniature blackhole, almost dies holding it in his hands but still survives and it was the smallest tiniest black hole DC could think of

Surfer has surfer around event horizons like they are nothing, Surfer and Red Shift fought inside a massive blackhole and were too busy beating the crap out of each other they didn't even notice the crushing forces

which is more impressive?

or
zachyhavik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By zachyhavik
@Jx4gz:
Manhunter would rape sentry anyway.