Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shinnok should solo he created a reality warping device on a universal scale IIRC

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mortal Kombat due to Shinnok

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By rolldestroyer

@joewell:

yes he's an elder god and so is raiden at his full power. but this is an unbalanced battle since if you remove shinnok, GL or martian manhunter could solo (note that i dont know all MK warriors you listed but i know most of them)

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MonsterStomp

@joewell:

yes he's an elder god and so is raiden at his full power. but this is an unbalanced battle since if you remove shinnok, GL or martian manhunter could solo (note that i dont know all MK warriors you listed but i know most of them)

I guess Scorpion at his full power (Champion) should be taken out too.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer said:

@joewell:

I guess Scorpion at his full power (Champion) should be taken out too.

yes, definitely.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By lordraiden

@joewell:

He was an elder god, he is no longer an elder god, Raiden took him down, with help, and banished him to netherealm. Although he's still dangerous, he's not elder god dangerous. Though with him and Raiden there, MM is gonna have his work cut out for him.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer said:

@joewell:

He was an elder god, he is no longer an elder god, Raiden took him down, with help, and banished him to netherealm. Although he's still dangerous, he's not elder god dangerous. Though with him and Raiden there, MM is gonna have his work cut out for him.

the op stated that everyone here is at full power, raiden at full power is elder god raiden. i never said that he is currently an elder god.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By lordraiden

@rolldestroyer said:

@lordraiden said:

@rolldestroyer said:

@joewell:

the op stated that everyone here is at full power, raiden at full power is elder god raiden. i never said that he is currently an elder god.

Raiden at full power is not an elder god, unless stated, he was only elevated to elder god status for a brief period, inbetween MK 4 and 5! You can not just decide he is an elder god at full power! When op stated at full power, i'm assuming he means Raiden at full power as in not in MK tournament mode when he has to restrict his power as imposed by the elder gods due to the mk tournament rules, full power does not elevate him to elder god status, only the elder god's themselves can do that.

momo111191

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JLA watched the epic death battler and if thor can wop an "elder god" they supes can solo this team and doesn't Shinnok get beat by like normal ppl???

McHotcakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

JLA watched the epic death battler and if thor can wop an "elder god" they supes can solo this team and doesn't Shinnok get beat by like normal ppl???

Well first of all Supes isn't even on the JLA team, and second the Raiden from the Death Battle episode was not an Elder God, he was just regular Raiden.

As for Shinnok he has never been beaten by a normal person while he was at full power. Sub-Zero managed to steal his amulet and run away, not technically beating him, and Liu Kang, with some help from Raiden, managed to beat Shinnok after he lost his amulet and was depowered.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Vaeternus

@momo111101, except that Superman has no answer to magic and secondly he's not even in this match....the only guy that will be an issue here is MMH and can be dealt with once the rest of the team goes down.

For those wondering about Raiden vs. Shinnok...

Raiden banished and defeated Shinnok by himself thousands of years ago, Raiden waged a war on Shinnok... this caused millions of deaths due to it plunged the Earthrealm into Centuries of Darkness, then banished Shinnok into the Netherrealm. He just had the Elder God's Support. Just check out the canon MK4 intro, Raiden states it himself. For the record, I don't believe Raiden was an Elder God here when he did this feat...Raiden is pretty damn powerful on his own.

Loading Video...

debeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By debeze

shinnok destroys all that team and superman

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shinnok solos

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah, Raiden and Fujin would murk Shinnok(Raiden already has lol)

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers