JLA with 3 days prep wins
TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By TheBatman586

The only option I see for the JLA is to summon the Spectre and hope he decides to help them.

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Valtot

@TheBatman586:

what about zatanna willing to kill green pheonix with 3 days of prep plus having captain marvels magic to channel for use as raw magical power

as long as its only killing the green pheonix than they should take this unless its going against the entire pheonix force than thats rediculous

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Flash solos.

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Valtot

@comicdude23:

it doesnt say what flash it is only wally could solo and possibly barry. Bart and jay could be taken out if given the chance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Valtot said:
"

@comicdude23:

it doesnt say what flash it is only wally could solo and possibly barry. Bart and jay could be taken out if given the chance

"
Well, Wally can solo if Morals are on.
Avatar image for teamextrodinary15
teamextrodinary15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By teamextrodinary15

It's Wally
CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By CapFanboy

If it's green phoenix then JLA w/ prep win but if it's Dark/White then JLA die a horrible death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teamextrodinary15 said:
" It's Wally "
Morals?
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Fire Star
@teamextrodinary15:
I'm assuming this is the Phoenix here correct ?
teamextrodinary15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude23:
OFF
xVikkix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By xVikkix

Jean grey be goin down

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teamextrodinary15 said:
" @comicdude23: OFF "
Then she denies them from existence.
teamextrodinary15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Fire Star said:
"@teamextrodinary15: I'm assuming this is the Phoenix here correct ? "

uh Yea
marvellover1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By marvellover1

If this is green phoenix i believe the team got this, you need to be specific if the phoenix is willing to kill too or just defend herself.

Ravek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ravek

JLA wins with prep

TheShame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 21

#18  Edited By TheShame

I don't mean to sound like a Superman fanboy, but Supes' cells can absorb solar radiation and the Phoenix is powered by the same radiation.  So, (and this is possibly) he could absorb the energy from the Phoenix's attacks whilst Batman and the others work on a plan to defeat her (though, like cyclops, supes cannot use his heat vision)

marvellover1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By marvellover1

NO he really couldnt, phoenix also has the power to take away abilities whilst being able to rip people apart with a thought, if phoenix is willing to kill she will most likely become dark phoenix.

Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheShame said:
" I don't mean to sound like a Superman fanboy, but Supes' cells can absorb solar radiation and the Phoenix is powered by the same radiation.  So, (and this is possibly) he could absorb the energy from the Phoenix's attacks whilst Batman and the others work on a plan to defeat her (though, like cyclops, supes cannot use his heat vision) "
i'm sorry but you doesn't seem to know a lot about Phoenix.. first and foremost, she is not powered by the sun or any form of radiation.. actually, it is the other way around.. her existence powers the very stars themselves hence she is also known as the Mother of Stars.. Phoenix in its true form doesn't need any power source as she is sustained by life's fiery cycle of death and rebirth.. but as she manifest herself in the physical universe, she derives her energy from the source of near-infinite power which is the sea of life yet unborn.. even if they attempt to steal her energy, it would be no use since as seen during the battle between Rachel (who is ex potentially weaker and less experience than Jean) and Necrom where Necrom cannot contain the power of the Phoenix and just exploded because of the surge of energy..

the only way the JLA can win is if they managed to subdue Jean's psyche or if Jean has morals.. a Green Phoenix without morals is basically the Dark Phoenix itself.. and despite during the weakest incarnation of the character, Jean still managed to bind the surging powers of the M'kraan Crystal which threatened to destroy the universe and beyond..
TheShame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 21

#21  Edited By TheShame
@lord_oraculous016: You're probably right, i'm just kinda confused from the Phoenix end-song mini-series where she absorbs cyclops's optic blasts which are powered by solar radiation. If she powers the stars. then why does she need to feed on them? Is is a mistake that Marvel's made?
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#22  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

jla wins

Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheShame said:

" @lord_oraculous016: You're probably right, i'm just kinda confused from the Phoenix end-song mini-series where she absorbs cyclops's optic blasts which are powered by solar radiation. If she powers the stars. then why does she need to feed on them? Is is a mistake that Marvel's made? "

Phoenix doesn't need to feed to suns 24/7 or is solely dependent on them.. that instance only happened during the Dark Phoenix Saga where Jean transversed hyperspace.. she said that her power are considerable and is still growing, but still at that moment, still finite.. that is why she got temporary nourishment from a star.. the instance during Phoenix Endsong is also not a big deal as the PF in its firebird form is composed of raw energy.. the PF at that moment was forcefully reconstituted therefore still confused and weak, that is why it briefly needed an energy source until it manages to return to a host.. also, Cyclops' optic blast is not powered by the sun.. his eyes is not your regular organic gelatinous organ used for vision but rather a doorway into a non-Einsteinian universe.. when Cyclops opens his eyes, the particles from this universe interacts with that of ours and thus release a concussive force of kinetic energy in forms of gravitons.. 
Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By RiseofApocalypse

Justice League of America. 

marvellover1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By marvellover1

Im sorry but phoenix has this.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#26  Edited By Roddy010

Phoenix...

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#27  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Unless it's the Phoenix Force itself, Jean gets blitzed.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Greendevil

Everybody says team wins, and that is fine. But how exactly are they going to win Phoenix Jean?
Until somebody comes with a good explanation (i like the Specter idea) I say Jean FTW! She is just to powerful imo!

marvellover1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By marvellover1

Im pretty sure shel win and if shes killing i feel sorry for the JLA

rayn1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By rayn1984

I say the JLA shall be the winner. The winner for the race to the grave, while Phoenix force shall make a tomb for them.

If the battle is JLA against Jean Grey without Phoenix then Jean Grey shall be ass raped 24/7
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Greendevil said:
" Everybody says team wins, and that is fine. But how exactly are they going to win Phoenix Jean?
Until somebody comes with a good explanation (i like the Specter idea) I say Jean FTW! She is just to powerful imo! "
In a host's body, she is not immune to being blitzed. Xorn killed Jean when she had the Phoenix.
marvellover1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By marvellover1

Do you actually think being blitz would kill dark phoenix creater and destroyer of life?

RoninTheFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#33  Edited By RoninTheFury
I have to agree with lord_oraculous016. if Jean has morals, than the JLA may have a chance of stopping her. However, if she has no morals than JLA is toast whether they have 3 days or 3 years to prep for her. The power of the Phoenix Force is virtually limitless in potential, and is a universe(and maybe multi-verse)busting power. i realize that it's power can be limited by the host, but when Rachel Summers was the host, she(quite casually) brought Galactus to near death, and Jean Grey is far more experienced and powerful a host to the P.F. than anyone else, so if she doesn't have any morals, she will effortlessly eradicate the JLA.
marvellover1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By marvellover1
@RoninTheFury said:

" I have to agree with lord_oraculous016. if Jean has morals, than the JLA may have a chance of stopping her. However, if she has no morals than JLA is toast whether they have 3 days or 3 years to prep for her. The power of the Phoenix Force is virtually limitless in potential, and is a universe(and maybe multi-verse)busting power. i realize that it's power can be limited by the host, but when Rachel Summers was the host, she(quite casually) brought Galactus to near death, and Jean Grey is far more experienced and powerful a host to the P.F. than anyone else, so if she doesn't have any morals, she will effortlessly eradicate the JLA. "

Good point not to mention shes now permanently wpotc
Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@JediXMan said:
" @Greendevil said:
" Everybody says team wins, and that is fine. But how exactly are they going to win Phoenix Jean?
Until somebody comes with a good explanation (i like the Specter idea) I say Jean FTW! She is just to powerful imo! "
In a host's body, she is not immune to being blitzed. Xorn killed Jean when she had the Phoenix. "

the Phoenix made her vulnerable which was obvious since she had just come out the Sun unharmed, she only died because the Phoenix had need of her, that need was to wipe out sublime, something she neglected to do when she alive. 
MrBigBalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By MrBigBalls

Jean Gray

njones5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: Yes. But that only happened because the Phoenix Force limited the POWER jean could call upon. If the force had not done that. She would have killed Xorn. The Phoenix Force did that so she could be reborn in the future and prevent a threat.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 JediXMan  Moderator

@njones5 said:

@jedixman: Yes. But that only happened because the Phoenix Force limited the POWER jean could call upon. If the force had not done that. She would have killed Xorn. The Phoenix Force did that so she could be reborn in the future and prevent a threat.

Why even bother addressing a 3-year-old post?

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valtot said:

JLA with 3 days prep wins

njones5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: Because I felt that you knew nothing about Phoenix so I just dropped a little knowledge on you there. Your welcome.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@njones5 said:

@jedixman: Because I felt that you knew nothing about Phoenix so I just dropped a little knowledge on you there. Your welcome.

Uh-huh. You assume I care enough to have this kind of discussion with somebody whose opinion means nothing to me. You neglected to notice that somebody else made the same comment as you did, which makes your post pointless. You also assume that my opinion has not changed after 3 years which, again, makes your comment pointless and unnecessary.

Now, please don't waste anymore of my time or notification space. I won't be feeling the need to reply.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean slaughters

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@njones5 said:

No Caption Provided

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Imperfect_Cell

JLA

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@njones5: L O L

Do you even know who JediXMan is? He's one of the moderators on this site and one of the most knowledgable here. And you're trying to inform him???

njones5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewbluebeetle007: obviously not a celebrity. Cause I don't know him. This is so pathetic. I just did " educate " you all and if you cared you wouldn't respond.

ArkoMz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This basically means that JL is morals off. That and 3 days of prep time. JL wins.

njones5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean with relative ease.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers