#1 Posted by xmenhulk (726 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman                                                                           Blossom 
Wonder Woman                                                                  Buttercup 
Flash                                                                                   Bubbles 
Batman                              VS.                                            Dexter 
Green Lantern(hj)                                                                Ben 10 
Aquaman                                                                             Generator Rex 
Martian Manhunter                                                               Albedo 
Cyborg                                                                                 Gwen Tennyson 
Hawkman                                                                             Kevin 11    
#2 Posted by xmenhulk (726 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off 
1 hour prep 
Location - Marvel Universe 
New 52 versions 
who wins and why?
#3 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4047 posts) - - Show Bio

Dexter's team in a massive STOMP

#4 Posted by Shikarenji (1688 posts) - - Show Bio

Power puff girls time traveled from having a playful race home

#5 Posted by eippihrellik (271 posts) - - Show Bio

what no Mandark

#6 Posted by zackattack529 (1404 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

Powerpuff girls are the only real threat for their speed and strength, Ben 10 has an array of characters he can use but he can't switch between them quick he has to stick with one. and dexter has highly advanced weapnry and robotics...but that won't be enough for the JLA. the JLA have fought way worst.

so team JLA in a massive stomp.

#7 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4047 posts) - - Show Bio

@zackattack529: Are you serious with that hour ofprep and between the both of them Dexter and Albedo could solo the JLA by creating some crazy gadget to get rid tof them all Add to the fact that Albedo could also give Ben master control, which gives Ben access to over 10 million aliens plus the Omnitrix would scan Supes, Hawkman, and MM anyway. Then there's the fact that the PPG's are each Superman level characters at their strongest and have no real weakness. the JLA are going to get stomped

#8 Posted by slacker the hacker (7839 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@zackattack529: Are you serious with that hour ofprep and between the both of them Dexter and Albedo could solo the JLA by creating some crazy gadget to get rid tof them all Add to the fact that Albedo could also give Ben master control, which gives Ben access to over 10 million aliens plus the Omnitrix would scan Supes, Hawkman, and MM anyway. Then there's the fact that the PPG's are each Superman level characters at their strongest and have no real weakness. the JLA are going to get stomped

Not to mention all the FTL mech's Dexter has stashed away.

#9 Posted by zackattack529 (1404 posts) - - Show Bio

noo..because the battle takes place in the marvel universe meaning dexter cannot access his tech. he'd have to use what he has, he doesnt have his Lab where the majority of all his brilliance is devised and created. Ben does have the omnitrix but like i said he can only use them one at a time and the watch does run out and he'll be dead. and i did give the PPG's alot of credit. but they'd be defeated.

Im FULLY sticking with the JLA.

#10 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4047 posts) - - Show Bio

@zackattack529 said:

noo..because the battle takes place in the marvel universe meaning dexter cannot access his tech. he'd have to use what he has, he doesnt have his Lab where the majority of all his brilliance is devised and created. Ben does have the omnitrix but like i said he can only use them one at a time and the watch does run out and he'll be dead. and i did give the PPG's alot of credit. but they'd be defeated.

Im FULLY sticking with the JLA.

No where does it say the battle is taking place in the marvel universe or that Dexter doesnt have access to his lab. Also I dont believe you've watched the later series of Ben 10 but the watch no longer timed out, it was only a safety mechanism the Albedo installed at first but later removed ad ye Ben can only you his aliens one at a time but with Master control he can transform at the speed of thought. Sorry but the JLA are going to get STOMPED no matter what

#11 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4047 posts) - - Show Bio

@slacker the hacker said:

Not to mention all the FTL mech's Dexter has stashed away.

Exactly. Dexter has all kinds of gadgets he has stashed inside that huge lab of his

#12 Posted by zackattack529 (1404 posts) - - Show Bio

No where does it say the battle is taking place in the marvel universe

@xmenhulk said:

Morals off 1 hour prep Location - Marvel Universe New 52 versions who wins and why?

This is why you have to read the OP's rules before just jumping to conclusions off the title and characters battling.

and in my opinion JLA Stomp. Guess we have different opinions. and that's that. And on any battle forum unless it's a stalemate or mismatch you cannot just say one characters or characters get stomped no matter what you have to consider all the possibilites you have to consider true logic. Like you said "Dexter and Albedo could solo the JLA by creating some crazy gadget to get rid of them all" you have to use actual logic and at least take something that dexter has created before to back up you're statement because that is the same thing as those trolls who say batman with prep beats anyone.

I get the feeling you watch alot of cartoons and probably way past you're adolescents or you fit the demographic and im arguing with a child..EITHER WAY i feel im arguing with a complete Cartoon Network fan boy..so im going to leave it at JLA stomps.

#13 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4047 posts) - - Show Bio

@zackattack529 said:

@xmenhulk said:

Morals off 1 hour prep Location - Marvel Universe New 52 versions who wins and why?

This is why you have to read the OP's rules before just jumping to conclusions off the title and characters battling.

and in my opinion JLA Stomp. Guess we have different opinions. and that's that. And on any battle forum unless it's a stalemate or mismatch you cannot just say one characters or characters get stomped no matter what you have to consider all the possibilites you have to consider true logic. Like you said "Dexter and Albedo could solo the JLA by creating some crazy gadget to get rid of them all" you have to use actual logic and at least take something that dexter has created before to back up you're statement because that is the same thing as those trolls who say batman with prep beats anyone.

I get the feeling you watch alot of cartoons and probably way past you're adolescents or you fit the demographic and im arguing with a child..EITHER WAY i feel im arguing with a complete Cartoon Network fan boy..so im going to leave it at JLA stomps.

That still doesnt mean Dexter can't access his lab and yeah i'm a fan of the old cartoon network but i'm using simple logic to support my claims. In the time span of his show Dexter has turned into variations of the flash, superman, the Hulk, Iceman, Human torch, and Godzilla, has been a monkey who could go toe to toe with Superman, has created an interdimensional portal, has FTL speed Robots at his disposal, can remotely access his lab from anywhere, has a self aware computer that can send him anything he needs, he built his lab at the age of 2 or 4 one of them, since he has toonforce he can build something complex out of simple items, and he could buid a gadget that simply wipes them out of existence simply because he felt like it. As for Albedo he's the creator of the Omnitrix, created the sword which combined with the Omnitrix gave Ben the power to rewrite his universe if he felt like it, etc. etc..., Both of them have a genius level intellect on par with Reed Richards and you're telling me that with one hours prep they can't STOMP the JLA? I've already stated cases for Ben and the PPG and Rex is the weakest link at this point so yeah.

*side note* Yeah i'm way past my adolescence but still watch classic cartoons so I know what they're capable of but I gave you the evidence to support my claim as you asked. Next time don't claim that it's blatant fanboyism or trolling just because someone post something you don't agree with, everything is just a matter or opinion. Also speaking of possiblities the most likely possibility is that either they wont attack Dexter's team since they're not bloodlusted or even if they do, some Marvel hero will see them and come to Team dexter's aid and eventually it would lead to the Marvel universe vs the JLA, leading to the JLA getting STOMPED either way

#14 Posted by zackattack529 (1404 posts) - - Show Bio

@zackattack529 said:

@xmenhulk said:

That still doesnt mean Dexter can't access his lab and yeah i'm a fan of the old cartoon network but i'm using simple logic to support my claims. In the time span of his show Dexter has turned into variations of the flash, superman, the Hulk, Iceman, Human torch, and Godzilla, has been a monkey who could go toe to toe with Superman, has created an interdimensional portal, has FTL speed Robots at his disposal, can remotely access his lab from anywhere, has a self aware computer that can send him anything he needs, he built his lab at the age of 2 or 4 one of them, since he has toonforce he can build something complex out of simple items, and he could buid a gadget that simply wipes them out of existence simply because he felt like it. As for Albedo he's the creator of the Omnitrix, created the sword which combined with the Omnitrix gave Ben the power to rewrite his universe if he felt like it, etc. etc..., Both of them have a genius level intellect on par with Reed Richards and you're telling me that with one hours prep they can't STOMP the JLA? I've already stated cases for Ben and the PPG and Rex is the weakest link at this point so yeah.

*side note* Yeah i'm way past my adolescence but still watch classic cartoons so I know what they're capable of but I gave you the evidence to support my claim as you asked. Next time don't claim that it's blatant fanboyism or trolling just because someone post something you don't agree with, everything is just a matter or opinion. Also speaking of possiblities the most likely possibility is that either they wont attack Dexter's team since they're not bloodlusted or even if they do, some Marvel hero will see them and come to Team dexter's aid and eventually it would lead to the Marvel universe vs the JLA, leading to the JLA getting STOMPED either way

haha and i did say it is a matter of opinions. and you are a fanboy. JLA still stomps. portals, robots? like the JLA havnt faced worst...powerpugg girls are strong and fast but nothing the JLA can't handle. and i think you're pursuing the whole dexter can still access his lab..how?? it doesnt exist on the marvel iuniverse. and if you're bringing the Marvel characters into play, then that's added army to DC since after the Maverl vs DC event they became cool with each other, so they could team up on the Cartoon characters.

Scarlett witch: "no more stupid cartoons"

the end. have a good day. im pretty sure addventure time or some dumb show is on..go watch,

#15 Posted by YoungJustice (6845 posts) - - Show Bio

@zackattack529 said:

Team 1.

Powerpuff girls are the only real threat for their speed and strength, Ben 10 has an array of characters he can use but he can't switch between them quick he has to stick with one. and dexter has highly advanced weapnry and robotics...but that won't be enough for the JLA. the JLA have fought way worst.

You know it only takes a thought for Ben to change right.....

#16 Edited by slacker the hacker (7839 posts) - - Show Bio

@zackattack529 said:

@zackattack529 said:

@xmenhulk said:

haha and i did say it is a matter of opinions. and you are a fanboy. JLA still stomps. portals, robots? like the JLA havnt faced worst...powerpugg girls are strong and fast but nothing the JLA can't handle. and i think you're pursuing the whole dexter can still access his lab..how?? it doesnt exist on the marvel iuniverse. and if you're bringing the Marvel characters into play, then that's added army to DC since after the Maverl vs DC event they became cool with each other, so they could team up on the Cartoon characters.

the end. have a good day. im pretty sure addventure time or some dumb show is on..go watch,

You do realize redbird3rdboywonder has acted like the more mature debater and user, through most of this thread. Plus you can't just say someone is a fanboy for giving you evidence . Finally don't rudely address cartoons, when one of the main purposes of this site is discussing grown men who dress up in colorful tights.

#17 Posted by YoungJustice (6845 posts) - - Show Bio

@zackattack529: Please show some respect to your fellow debater, and please get an update on the characters if you are going to debate with them, Scarlet Witch lost her HoM powers a while ago.

#18 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio
Barry Allen Solos
yeah, i just went there....
#19 Posted by zackattack529 (1404 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice: sorry I dont watch cartoons these days.

he ket going on about dexter's lab while it isnt in the marvel universe. i could care less what anyone thinks uness it's FACT! and FACt is Dexter cannot access his lab from marvel universe. So there is no point to the debate if we can't agree on something. now im off to the next battle and that's that.

#20 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4047 posts) - - Show Bio

@zackattack529 said:

@zackattack529 said:

@xmenhulk said:

You have very poor debating skills and are a sore loser as well. Ben's Omnitrix is going to turn him into exact copies of MM, Hakwman, and Superman. Secondly the moment Dexter goes missing his computer will search for him and WILL find him or transport whatever he needs to him that's how via interdimensional communication. Second, that Marvel vs DC event was non cannon so learn your facts. Third, do you honestly think the Marvel heros will sit there and watch some unknown super powered beings attack a bunch of children, Fourth, only the HOM Scarlett Witch could do that, so again learn your facts, Fifth, while you are indeed trying to insult me, it's just proof of your lack of debating skills. Sixth and most importaint I HATE Adventure time with a passion and those other stupid cartoons. Seventh, the PPGs are always as strong as they need to be to defeat the opponent, just as they will be here. Eighth, there' also the fact that Albedo keeps a transportation device on him at all times so he could teleport Dexter back to his lab or to his own lab for that one hour of prep. 9th, yes the old JLA has faced much worse but this is the New 52 JLA now isn't it. 10th, how about we just ask the OP wheter or not Dexter can access his lab or not. 11th, Gwen is an Anodite, who are a possinble race of alien reality warpers. 12th, Kevin could possibly absorb their powers as well. I could keep going for quite some time but i want to see you refute all my claims

#21 Posted by Kovak (748 posts) - - Show Bio

@zackattack529 said:

Team 1.

He bloody well can. He can change at thought.

#22 Posted by CrimsonCake (2677 posts) - - Show Bio

Is dexter in his superhero persona?

#23 Posted by YoungJustice (6845 posts) - - Show Bio

@zackattack529 said:

@YoungJustice: sorry I dont watch cartoons these days.

he ket going on about dexter's lab while it isnt in the marvel universe. i could care less what anyone thinks uness it's FACT! and FACt is Dexter cannot access his lab from marvel universe. So there is no point to the debate if we can't agree on something. now im off to the next battle and that's that.

You do know Scarlet Witch is a comic character right.......the fact that you dont watch cartoons nowadays doesnt matter.

Just show some respect to any other debaters you encounter to the future, on every battle you go to.

#24 Edited by zackattack529 (1404 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok so im just going to assume that every message i get is going to be about this fourm?

I agree with everything that Redbird3rdboywonder said with the exception that dexter cannot access his lab from the marvel universe.

I know this site has alot of extreme comicc geek fans on here who like to "debate' and im a comic geek myself and am all for it. but all iim here to do is just say who I think would win, give my opinion and that is it. im mainly here for the reviews. but there is no rule that states you have to debate. i tried giving my opinion

But i know that now every user that looks on this fourm is going to see my post and rage and reply to it..so whatever i guess if i just see the message has any relation to this fourm itl get deleted without me even reading it.

so long gentlemen.

#25 Posted by zackattack529 (1404 posts) - - Show Bio

@slacker the hacker: ohh okay cool. thanks

#26 Posted by slacker the hacker (7839 posts) - - Show Bio

@zackattack529: Your welcome. Now I'm off to the next thread to save the day.

#27 Posted by zackattack529 (1404 posts) - - Show Bio

@slacker the hacker: lol hopefully im not in that thread to be portrayed as a villain.

#28 Posted by zackattack529 (1404 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice: Ill let the Mods decide that, respect has to be earned. and mine is very expensive.

i do not curse, i do not use vulgar insults and i did not disrespect him. i just wanted to stop debating. it was pointless.

It's like superman was to fight a baby. how i can i lose..so i just stop the debate. i guess from now on ill lie and say "good battle" so this way they think it was and no one gets mad

#29 Posted by YoungJustice (6845 posts) - - Show Bio

@zackattack529 said:

@YoungJustice: Ill let the Mods decide that, respect has to be earned. and mine is very expensive.

i do not curse, i do not use vulgar insults and i did not disrespect him. i just wanted to stop debating. it was pointless.

It's like superman was to fight a baby. how i can i lose..so i just stop the debate. i guess from now on ill lie and say "good battle" so this way they think it was and no one gets mad

I am going to end up being the bad guy here if I go any farther.

So I will let the mods decide.

#30 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6910 posts) - - Show Bio

Dexter solos

#31 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@zackattack529: If you don't like "dumb cartoons", why jump into a battle regarding cartoon characters and begin to insult others?

#32 Posted by protectyournose (908 posts) - - Show Bio

Dexter's team in a massive STOMP